The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane

Go down

Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane  Empty Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:29 pm

It seems Thomas Jane wants to do The Punisher role again. Apparently he hated the way that Punisher: Warzone was done so much he decided to make his own 10-minute short film called "Laundry Day" with no permission from Marvel etc.

I think that if there's a good response to this, I can see Marvel picking up the phone and making some frantic calls to get a proper sequel on the way.

*PLEASE NOTE* There is a blood and violence in this short film. Don't blame me if you click the link at work then get told off... censored Rest assured a few bad guys may have been hurt/killed in this short movie... Yahoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane  Empty Re: Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:32 am

If they ever did a Punisher re-boot then the only 2 actors who should be considered for the role is either Ron Pearlman or Viggo Mortensen.

Back to top Go down

Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane  Empty Re: Punisher Short Movie by Thomas Jane

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

You've got to be kidding! Pearlman's about 15 years too old and Viggo is a bit too "arty" for me. Jane HAS to do it - it just seems to work well.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:08 pm

Jane is toilet. He shouldn't be nowhere near the casting!

Granted Pearlman bad choice, but at a push Sam Worthington.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down