The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Escation Show Results

Go down

Final Escation Show Results Empty Final Escation Show Results

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:36 pm

The Show begins.

The scene opens with the camera panning across the fans in various arena’s as we take a look at some of 6CW greatest moments.

VO: 4 years ago, a man with a vision, and an idea took a step forward and went place no one ever thought he could.

Dicey appears on screen.

DR: This wasn’t just an alternative, we meant business, and were the first company to truly challenge the other feds out there, we offered something different…

Dicey is seem making his way down the ramp

HE: He is Mr.6CW, the man who has taken this company to the next level and has the most special bond with these fans ahead of any other superstar….

Jack then appears on screen

PJ: It was all worth it for that moment, that we could share with the fans.

The camera shoots back to Night of Glory II.

Perfect is going mental and can’t believe Max was able to get the shoulder up. Jack signals is over he begins to wrap his legs around Max and locks in the firgure four! Max begins to scream in pain but he is in the middle of the ring and has no choice to tap out. Jack keep move locked in still as the referee rings the bell. Jack suddenly increases the pressure and a crack is heard Jack lets go of the hold as Max is seen screaming in pain. The camera shows Max grasping hold of his left leg as he scream in pain. The referee calls for the medics to come out. Perfect begins to grin and admire his own work.

CJ: One thing is for sure here Jack is that nobody will ever forget Liederman last night in charge as well as the night where Jack surprised us all and capture the 6CW Heavy title of the world!

The camera cuts on the image of Perfect Jack celebrating with the 6CW title posing above Max Adamson who is being rolled into the EMT bed and begins to be moved slowly out of the arena.

JT: Yes he did Christy and what a night it has been! On a night started as a nightmare for Perfect Jack ended up Glorious! Nobody will ever forget the day that Perfect Jack step up and shock the world and turned this PPV into something simply........PERFECT!

GS: We weren’t happy about being second best we can pushing as far as we could in order to be the number one company out there.

We go back to Unbroken

Steel out of nowhere, blood dripping from his nose, turns Reilly around and grabs him by the legs. Reilly falls onto his back as Steel pulls Reilly to the centre of the ring and hooks the legs under his arms.

HE: STEELWORKS LOCKED IN!!!

Reilly is trying to hold on but looks in agony as Steel puts on more pressure. Reilly manages to pull himself to the ropes but as he is reaching for them Steel yanks him back to the centre of the ring

JL: Reilly was trying to get to the ropes there but Steel wants this just as badly.

HE: Daniel Reilly must be in agony but he won’t give up.

Steel goes into a sitting position to put more pressure on Reilly.

JL: REILLY IS TAPPING. THAT’S IT IT’S OVER.

The referee signals for the bell and Steel throws Reilly’s legs to the floor. “Last Resort” plays as he raises his arms in victory and the Referee hands him the Television Title.

GZ: There will be moments that people will never forget, we created history, and memories that nobody can take away from us….

We take a look at Joe Frasier vs Engel Harlequin

Frasier starts to move slightly by pushing himself over onto his front and trying to crawl over to the ropes, as he does this, it seems to amuse Engel as he laughs more sadistically. Frasier goes to reach the ropes and pull himself to his feet. Engel begins to clap sarcastically at Joe. Engel makes his way over to Joe and slaps him across the face Joe quickly counters and hits a codebreaker on Engel. The crowed begin to cheer and try to encourage Joe on. Joe pulls himself once more up to his and stumbles to the turnbuckle. He pulls himself up to the top of the rope.

HE: This is familiar territory for Joe here!

JF: SEE YOU IN HELL ENGEL!

Joe leaps off the top rope and connects with a flying head butt. Neither men are moving as the referee begins to count to 10.

HE: Both men have given their all here tonight.

6.....7...8. .9....

JL: 10!

The referee rings the bell.

*The cameras are rolling in the back,there is alot of shouting as suddenly a body goes flying through the air and collides with a nearby wall.

Dubois appears on screen

HE:Thats Jerome Dubois....what the heck is going on here...

*Jackson Black,Scorpion and Angealus are on the scene and begin to lay the boot into Dubois as he collapses on the mat.Scorpion drags a table out and places it in the middle of the room as the other two drag Dubois up and flip him into the air...all three hold him in place....

JT:POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE....THIS IS SICK!

Black stands over Dubois and slaps him in the face before holding his head down as Triple D swaggers onto the scene,a huge grin on his face and a steel chair in hand.

Triple D:You really thought you were on my level didnt you Dubs....you really thought you were ready for me....and you really thought it was your father that had it in for you,but newsflash...it was me...I hate you...I hate everything you stand for...

HE:OH JEEZ!

CRACK....CRACK....CRACK!.....Triple D smashes the chair three times into the skull of Dubois before the rest of Generation Zero lay the boot in some more.Triple D orders them to stand him up,Dubois is not moving as Triple D rips his mask off,revealing a blood soaked face...he grabs Dubois' face...

JT:This is disgusting....

Triple D:Your not welcome here boy....

Triple D has the rest of Generation Zero lift Dubois into the air and then they place him onto his shoulders....Triple D orders them to place the steel chair beneath his opponent...

JT:Somebody needs to stop this...

HE:D TO THE 5!

Triple D tombstones Dubois onto the concrete and steel chair,blood leaks across the floor as Triple D stands up and laughs.He then turns his back and Generation Zero follow.

JT:Something needs to be done...nobody is safe from these guys....

JD: While it may be the end of 6CW, it will continue to live and breath in each and everyone on these fans who have made this company what it is today…..

The camera begins to pan across the 6CW fans again as “6C-Dub” chants are heard over and over again.

Dicey appears again.

DR: Tonight we say farewell to the greatest company of all time, and tonight we give it the tribute it deserves…….Sorry sting but….it is “SHOW TIME!!!!””

“I Want it All” begins to play as the arena comes to life as no special intro is shown but just the fans as the camera pans across the arena, as suddenly a white, red, and yellow pyro goes to a huge “6C-dub” chants as we go directly to ringside.

JT: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the very final addition of 6CW and of Monday Night Escalation. We are live in what is probably one of the most fitting arena’s to say goodbye as we are live from New York city, in Madison Square Garden, and just listen to the crowd here Henry we can barely hear each other.

HE: These fans are well up for it Jeff, and rightfully so as they are in for what could the best show of all time, we have feuds from the past, and present as we look to the past present and future superstars of this industry….

JT: That ‘s right, and what a fitting way as some past 6CW Legends I am told are here tonight as they look to give this company the best possible send off it deserves, and one thing is for sure, emotion will be high, and no one, but no one will want to lose their final match here tonight.

“Last Resort” hits as the arena burst into a cheer and almost blows the roof as out comes dashing Geoff Steel with his former TWA World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder with a T-shirt with “6CW Till Die” on display. Steel raises the title in air as the fans chant his name and a White pyro shoots off behind him. Steel makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring as he wait for his opponent.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the TWA World Heavyweight Champion Geoff Steel!!!!!

JT: One of 6CW Toughest S.O.B’s and a man who has done it all in this company. Steel will never be forgotten and what a final controversial appearances as he makes his way out with the TWA title!

HE: It is a fitting way Jeff, Zach and Steel had a very bitter rivalry back in TWA and these two men aren’t best friends that is for sure so we are really in for a treat here tonight.

“Can’t Stop” hits as the arena continues to cheer as out comes Zach Corchia with the Ruler of the Ring brief case as he looks at Steel in the ring and seems incredibly focused. Zach then makes his way down the ramp and jumps on the apron and enters the ring. Zach then grabs a mic.

ZC: How fitting is it that on 6CW last night one more time we get to see Zach Corchia vs Geoff Steel…It is like TWA all over again….Though this time things will be different because while I can no longer Main Event Beachfront Brawl like I was suppose to...And while I See you have your old TWA title on your shoulder. I have just come back from the board and they have agreed that right here tonight, it will be Zach Corchia vs Geoff Steel for the TWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

*The Arena explodes into a huge pop as Steel nods his head.

JT: What?!?!?!

HE: My word!!!! Zach could be a World Champ right here!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

JT: And the match is under way!

Zach hands his brief case over to the ref as the two men begin to circle around each other. The two men lock up as the crowd is seen going into a frenzy. A huge roar is heard as Steel using his superior strength and shoves Zach to the mat and away. Steel then flexes his muscles and tells Zach to get up as Zach kip’s back up to his feet and smiles back to Steel. As Steel goes in for a lock Zach slides between Steel legs. Zach then run and leaps on to the second rope and as Steel turn around Zach leaps off and hits a hurricarana sending Steel flying across the ring.

Steel Slowly gets back up to his feet as Zach charges in again and hits a series of kicks to Steel thighs as he then back Steel against the ropes and delivers an irish whip. As Steel comes off Zach tries to leap frog but Steel counters with an atomic drop and then hits a stiff right sending Zach back into the corner. Steel then chares in and hits a big clothesline in the corner. Steel then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner and comes flying in with another clothesline but Zach dashes away at the last second, with Steel crashing into the turnbuckle. Steel groggily stumbles away, and turns around straight into a running spinning heel kick.

JT: What an explosive start to the match here both men refusing to the let the other get the upper hand here.

Steel gets back up to his feet with Zach going for a super kick but Steel catches his foot and shoves it away but Zach shows great balance as he hits a dragon whip as Steel stumbles against the ropes. Zach then comes charging forwards and clotheslines Steel over the top rope on to the hard mat on the outside. Steel slowly gets back up to his feet as Zach looks, he slingshots himself over the top rope.

JT: CODEBREAKER!!!!!

HE: What a counter!!! I don’t think I have ever seen that before!!!!

*Crowd: Steel!!!

As the replay shows Zach slingshot’s himself over the top rope a groggy Steel counters with a codebreaker out of nowhere as Zach is seen rolling across the mat grasping his ribs. With the referee at the count of 5 Steel drags Zach to his feet and rolls him back into the ring. Steel leaps on to the apron steps into the ring. Zach pulls himself back up to a vertical basis but walks straight into a shot to the mid-section as Steel scoop slams Zach to the mat.

Zach stumbles back up to his feet again, as Steel backs him into the corner and begins to unleash a series of shoulder thrust into the corner is seen in big trouble holding his ribs. Steel then back away and fly’s in with a huge big boot to the head as Zach falls in a seated position in the corner. Steel then makes his way over and goes crazy begins to hit viciously and fast a series of stomps, and then drags Zach into the center of the ring as he goes for the cover.

1….

2…..

JT: And Zach kicks out!

HE: What I love the most about this match Jeff is the contrast in styles these two men are so different, that it is what will turn this match into a classic.

Steel drags Zach to his feet and hits a European uppercut and then backs Zach against the ropes and delivers an irish whip. Steel goes for a big back body drop but Zach rolls across his back. Steel then turns around as Zach hits a series of kick to Steel thigh’s again as he looks to build momentum but Steel then hits another kick to the gut and plants Zach with a DDT. Steel gets back up to a vertical basis and begins to limp as he shows the effects of Zach kicks. Steel then picks Zach up and lift him up in the air as he goes for a powerbomb but Zach leaps off and lands behind him. Zach then hits a standing drop kick sending Steel stumbling against the ropes. Zach then bounces off the ropes and runs towards Steel,

JT: SPEAR!!!! Out of nowhere!!!!

HE: Steel going for the pin!

1….

2….

3!!!!

JT: No Zach gets the shoulder up at the last minute!

HE: So close I thought Steel had it there.

Steel looks up to the sky as frustration begins to settle in. Steel picks Zach and locks in a bear hug as he begins to apply pressure to the damaged ribs as Zach is seen screaming in pain. As Zach is seen trying to fight away, Steel hits a series of headbuts as he keeps the hold locked in. The referee rushes over to check on Zach as he appears to fade away as the crowd try to cheer him on. The referee begins to shake Zach’s arm to see if there is any life in it but he doesn’t respond.

JT: Zach seems to be out here Henry.

HE: It is probably due to the lack of oxygen Jeff, since the Codebreaker on the outside of the ring, he hasn’t really been able to get a foot hold in this match.

The Ref raises Zach arm in the air once but drops down like a lead balloon as the crowd scream “1”. The ref raises it a second but once again drops. As the ref raises it a third time the anxious Zach Corchia fans scream and chant his name as the ref drops the arm just before it collapses Zach comes back to life a huge cheer from the crowd. Zach begins to push back on Steel face and hits a shot to the head as Steel desperately tries to hold on.

Zach then hits another, and another, and another shot as he enventually breaks free. As Steel stumbles away.

JT: Super Kick to the jaw!!!!

HE: Steel is out like a light here!

*Crowd; This is awesome!

Both men collapse to the mat as the crowd burst into life with the referee counting to 10.

1….

2….

3 Both men struggle to their knee’s

4….

5…..

6…..

7 Both men gets back up to their feet.

As both men get back up to their feet they begin to slug it out with each other as Zach continues to hit a series of kick to the thigh, with Steel responding with a European uppercut. Zach hit a huge kick as Steel falls down to one knee grasping his right thigh in pain as Zach then runs the ropes and hits a shinning wizard to the head. A resilient Steel though quickly gets back up to his feet as Zach hits a series of kick punches to the head as he backs Steel in the corner.

Zach then backs away and charges in with a running knee shot the head and plants Steel head first with a running bulldog in the center of the ring. Zach then rushes over to the turnbuckle as he climbs to the top rope. Zach beats his chest and points to the crowd and leaps off

JT: What a shooting Star Leg drop!!!!

HE: Zach goes for the cover it could be over!!!

1….

2….

Kick out!!!!

Steel slowly gets back up to his feet as Zach runs the ropes he hits the Magic Roundabout on Steel and rushes over for the cover again.

1….

2….

3!

JT: No Steel gets the shoulder up!!!

HE: man that was close!!!

Zach can’t believe it as stares down at Steel who seems completely dazed. Zach then picks Steel back up to his and delives an irish whip but Steel counters and delivers on of his own and as Zach comes off the ropes, Steel hits a huge spinebuster in the center of the ring and bridges over for the pin.
1…..

2….

Thre

JT: No Zach gets the shoulder up again!

HE: what a back and forth match here Jeff!!

Steel then picks Zach up to his feet as Zach hits a Pele kick out of nowhere sending Steel stumbling into the corner. Zach then charges in with a spear in the corner as Steel crumbles down in a seated position. Zach then picks Steel up and props him on the top rope.

JT: Zach going for the Crazy Plunge here.

HE: Steel is trying to fight out of it though…

JT: Zach got it here.

*Crash!

1….

2….

3!

*Crowd: Holyshit!!!

Ding Ding Ding

MB: Here is your winner

And STILL TWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!! GEOFF STEELL!!!!!!!!

Crowd: 6C-Dub! 6C-Dub!

JT: Oh my what a finish!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it!!!!! Steel was able to break away and hits a Blade Cutter from the top rope!!!

As Steel stumbles back to his feet thanks to the referee, the replay shows Zach trying to hook Steel arms to go for the Crazy Plunge but Steel hit a hard elbow shot to Zach ribs and hit a huge Blade Cutter from the top rope for the win.

As Steel is handed his TWA World Title he requests a mic… The referee rushes over and hands Steel the mic.

GS: “cough”, let me make one thing clear…..(breath) Tonight isn’t about TWA….it isn’t about this title……it is about 6……C

Crowd: W.

GS: So my last words here tonight are simply…..Thank You!!!!

Steel drops the mic and helps Zach back up to his feet as the two men raise each other arm as the crowd gives a loud pop.

JT: What a match we just seen here, and what class by Steel.

HE: They left it all in the ring here tonight Jeff, and one way or another they cannot help but respect each other after this match.

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Final Escation Show Results Empty Re: Final Escation Show Results

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:37 pm

We are back from Commercials

A special Message from Geoff Steel

I’ll start with that I am honestly both surprised and gutted that 6CWs closing down I never thought id see the day that there would be no longer and I expected to stay in 6CW till I hung up my efedding boots. When I first came to 6CW I had just one my first world championship in PCW albeit I don’t quite think I was ready for that accolade as I had only been efedding for a few months and didnt think I was anywhere near the standard needed, Drake at the time was in charge and he welcomed anyone from PCW to join 6CW which I jumped at and the welcome I got from the guys was excellent all very supportive and offering advice which I like to think I’ve continued with new members who have joined since. I would also like to thank anyone who I have feuded with other my time here who have helped me develop my character and also made 6CW fun without having someone to rival efedding can become frustrating fast so having someone there to challenge you and push you is a great help. I think out of everyone here I probably have Jack who role plays for Crowley and Leone for helping me develop my skills most and helping me build the character of Steel so I thank you for all the time and effort you put in during our feuds. Lastly and mostly I would like to thank every person who has everybody who has helped run 6CW be it match writing or being fed head without you guys coming up with storylines and putting all your time and effort into recruitment and making the site work 6CW would have never become what it did. Mostly I would like to thank dubs and JJ, Dubs you’ve been a legend I think I really got to grips with Steel during your first year in charge and I thank you for all the time you gave to helping me make Steel succeed and for giving my first taste of gold here in 6CW, I also admire you for trying to do something different and for taking a chance with TWA unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be enough guys to make 3 successful efeds , I wish you all the luck in whatever you do next make and hope you make a comeback to the efed world sooner rather than later. JJ what can I say the year you had in charge of 6CW was amazing every show was of an unbelievable quality and had the greatest efed story ive ever seen with the genesis story, most of all I want to thank you for having the trust in me to let me run with the world championship I really enjoyed my time as champ and I have you to thank for that, my only regret in my time here in 6CW was having to let you down at the end of my run but due to outside influences unfortunately I wasn’t left with much choice as I just didn’t have the time to be as consistent as a world champ should be and I thank you again for your understanding. Ill end with how I began by thanking everybody I have had the pleasure of coming across during my time you’ve all been fantastic and by saying that I will really miss this place and that I will always remember my time here fondly.

We go to commercials

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:37 pm

We are back from Commercials.

JT: Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen to what has been a fantastic night here in Madison Square as the 6CW faithful’s and the 6CW wrestler look to give the send off this great company deserves.

HE: Your dam right there Jeff, we have had our up’s and downs since the very beginning here but one thing is for sure, we have done all of this for each and every 6CW fan who wears the T-Shirt proud and chant our names every night.

JT: Up next though is something that will be controversial and entertaining as Mark Matzko will make his way out here and lay out an open challenge to any previous 6CW superstar that he has never faces before to face him in a one on one match!

“It’s a New Day” hits as the arena give a good reception as a USA flag appears on the titantron as 3 Militant soldier make their out with the USA Flag and begin to wave it around as they then point the crowd as Matzko appears making his way through the crowd chanting “U.S.A”, with the arena joining him in the chant. Matzko leaps over the barricade and grabs a mic as the crowd continues to chant.

MM: SUCKS!!!!!!!!

The Arena burst into a chorus of boo’s

HE: Hahaha I love it!

MM: You heard me all correctly, USA sucks!!! I was too good for the army and I got discharged, and I am too good for 6CW, so you know what I am glad this piece of trash of a company is going out of business because, they miss used me from day one! O and to all the other Federations out there just watch as you see the future of the wrestling business in me!

Matzko drops the mic as “bumhole” chants break off across the arena.

JT: Who the hell does he think he is? Using 6CW as a platform for an audition!

HE: I love it, brave man will have to step up and shut this kid up but who will it be?

As the crowd waits patiently Matzko paces back and forth in the ring as suddenly “If it wasn’t for hate” hits as the arena erupts and comes to life.

HE: WHAT!?!?!?!

JT: IT CAN’T BE!!!!!

Matzko is seen in a state of shock as Cobra emerges through the curtains and rushes over to each side of the ramp.

JT: I can’t believe it Henry it has been 2 years since Cobra has turned up in 6CW and my god just listen to this crowd!

HE: They haven’t forgotten jeff!!!!!

Cobra walks back to the centre of the ramp where he is seen leaping from side to and as he stares Matzko down. Cobra then dashes towards the ring as the crowd roars in anticipation. Cobra slides into the ring as Matzko immedietaly goes for a clothesline but Cobra ducks under as Matzko tries to turn around.

JT: SNAKE BITE!!!!!

1…..

2…..

3!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!!

MB: Here is your winner COOOOOBBBRRAAAA!!!!!

Cobra leap on to the turnbuckle and poses for the fans as he is inundated by flashes from the crowd, as “Cobra” chants are heard

JT: My God!! What a return!!! What moment and just listen to this crowd Henry!!!

HE: I can barely here you Jeff. One thing for sure Cobra will forever go down as one of the 6CW greats!

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

Special Message from Crowley and Keith (in Character)

Crowley: What do I think of this haggard old place? Well in almost every way it’s like the rest of the pathetic human scum on this earth? It’s filled with the hopes and dreams of these earthly mortals who believe themselves to be entertainers of the masses. It has glorified bottle caps for championship belts and owners who tell all that they are merely here to run this company when in reality they are desperately grabbing for power themselves, as many a man will do, even though they will suffer for their sins at the hands of my master. But then there are the worst perpetrators of all, the fans in the arena, the supposedly civilized species who bay for the blood of wrestlers, as man has done for millennia before. It is for these sins that 6CW deserves to be burnt to cinders with the fires of hell.

But unlike most of the rest of this world, 6CW does have a saving grace, it’s one of the few places where an outsider to mankind can be housed and accepted. In most other federations, I would have been locked up as man refuses to accept who I am and treats me as a lunatic, or would fear my powers so much that would want me away from its wrestlers. 6CW however decided that these qualities made me the perfect competition for its roster and allowed me to tear through them all like a hot knife through butter, and led onto me gaining my ultimate goal of winning the 6CW World Title and take control of 6CW. So 6CW may die, but it’s impact can never be erased, whether man wants it to or not.

Leone: When I first arrived here, I had come from the big leagues in 6WF and felt this was the place to come and finish off my career slowly. But as I stayed for longer, I realised that this wasn’t the inferior brand, this was the alternative brand. It was here that I was able to be edgier, able to get away with the stunts that I partook in, unlike in other federations, where my skills and promos may not have been accepted so warmly. Where else could the storyline with Dicey occur, what other federations would have allowed a match like the Chamber of Horrors to take place? 6CW will always be the place where the outcasts and the misunderstood were allowed to thrive alongside the pretty boys and jocks, and for that reason 6CW will always have a place in my heart.

As well as this, 6CW was the place where I was given the World Title, and for that opportunity and privilege I will always hold 6CW very close to my heart. 6CW will never die as long as the men who made a name for themselves in this company keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:39 pm

JT: Here we are folks and what a match up we have for you now, two returning 6CW Hall of Famers will go toe to toe in that very ring, JJ Johnson and former 6CW Heavyweight Champion Median

Henry: I have been waiting years for these two guys to lock horns again, not since Median lost the TAW Title back to JJ have they met inside the ring, I’m getting goosebumps just thinking about it

Just then the lights go out in the arena making it completely dark, the flashes of cameras by the fans can be clearly seen.
DONG

A loud bell begins to toll. With the lights out it can’t really be seen that some fans jump to their feet from their seatsand start to cheer

Henry: Here we go JT

DONG……..

A man’s voice is then heard around the arena

“The end of times is final upon us”

DONG………

“Death has come to stalk the earth”

DONG…….

Mixed voices can be heard

“His domination of earth will come to fruitriction”

DONG…….

“They say I have shedded innocent blood…….but what’s blood if not for SHEDDING…..

DONG…….

“Tonight the blood of a legend will flow”

DONG……

“And the darkness will block out the light”

DONG………..

“FOREVER”

A bolt of lightning crashed onto the top of the ramp the roar of thunder crashed and echoed around the arena people jumping form the crash.The entire arena goes quite, not much can be heard other than a few cheers.
Again bells toll but following is music which can be heard throughout the arena, the fans all standing to see what’s happening, as the tune “For whom the bell tolls by Metallica” begins to play.

JT: Can you feel the electricity in this area, the aticipation is crazy

Henry: I think I need new shorts

The music continues to play but no one has shown….

The entire arena is looking to the top of the ramp, when…….

Three shadowy figures walk out ont the ramp with long hooded robes covering their identities, they stop at the top of the ramp before turning towards the entrance way, the three figures drop to one knee, as fire ignites around the stage another robed figure walks out on to the stage and gestures for his companions to rise, the three rise and walk to their masters side with the smaller of the three standing in front of him facing the crowd who are now raising the roof of the arena, the four men bow their heads before taking down their hoods and revealing all four members of Dominion standing on the ramp

The intro music then changes to drums around the arena as “Down with the Sickness” begins to play

Henry: MY GOD………… they are all here to see their leader’s big moment

JT: I never thought Id see them all together again, what a phenominal sight Henry, themost Dominant men we have ever had in 6CW

Ba’al and Serapis derobe Median before all four men embrace and Median starts to make his way down to the ring

JT: What an imposing site Median is

Henry: He is a former TAW and according to many the greatest 6CW Champion of all time

JT: I would be one of those many Henry

Median climbs into the ring and stares towards the rampway

‘Remember my Name’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd all get to their feet in unison. The reaction is massive as JJ Johnson steps out from behind the curtain onto the stage. He is all ready for the match, and there is fire in his eyes. JJ beats his chest and does the Coalition Salute as Median watches on stone faced. JJ sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope and walk past Median as he climbs the four turnbuckles and salutes the fans

Crowd: JJ!!!!!

JT: Listen to that reaction Henry, JJ Johnson is probably the greatest to ever walk into the ring and I think this sold out arena are in full agreement with me

Henry: The one thing I can say about JJ is that he always gives it 110% in everything he does, this match is going to be EPIC!!!!

The refree calls for the bell and JJ launches at Median knocking him to the ground and begins laying in punch after punch.

JT: Wow! JJ is wasting no time here, he is holding nothing back and Median just didn’t see it coming!

JJ repeatedly hits Median in the face, punch after punch, the referee tries to pull him away but JJ just pushes him away as he releases his anger. JJ stops and steps back, the crowd are firmly on his side as they chant his name. JJ stomps on the mat and lifts Median up; he knees him in the mid-section and then hits him with a snap suplex. JJ grabs hold of Median’s leg and stomps down on it.

Henry: JJ showing why he has been at the top of this business for so long and maybe Median showing some ring rust

JJ turns around and lifts Median up. He twists him around and goes for a German suplex, but can’t lift Median up who is resisting. Median elbows JJ in the chin before quickly spinning around and headbutting JJ underneath his chin, Johnson stumbles backwards and Median takes advantage by hitting him with a fast slam. JJ and Median are both quickly up and Median connects with a hip toss, immediately followed by an arm bar. Median digs his knee into JJ’s side.

Henry: Theres the Median we all love to see

JJ manages to fight out of the hold and he twists Median’s arm bar before connecting with a bulldog. He waits for Median to push himself back to his feet and springboards off the ropes connecting with a viscous kick to the chest...he goes for the pin.

1...............2kick out!

JT: Soooooo close

JJ is quickly up and starts climbing up to the top rope, Median is groggily pushing himself up and JJ dives off!

JT: CROSSBODY!

Henry: Samoan Drop!

Median shows remarkable strength catching JJ Johnson in the air and tossing him over his head. Median walks around his fallen enemy before deciding to lift him by his head... Median Clotheslines JJ to the mat

JT: the power of Median is frightening at times

Median lifts JJ onto his shoulder and connects with another Samoan Drop. He rolls over and hooks the leg....

1...............2.kick out!

JT: Median’s turn to go close

Median pushing himself up to his feet and drags JJ to his. He chops JJ across the chest three times. Before whipping JJ across the ring and into the corner where he slams in chest first before slumping into the middle ropes. Median charges at JJ

Henry: If he connects this could be game over for JJ

Median runs at JJ and goes for a kick to the head, but JJ dodges expertly and Median’s foot connects viscously with the ring post and gets tangled in the ropes...

JT: HE MISSED……

Median starts to untangle his foot but JJ runs off the far ropes and kicks Median’s other leg from under him which causes the back of Medians head to slam off the mat, JJ drops his knee onto the head of Median before climbing onto the top rope

JT: JJ is going up top

Henry: I can’t watch

JJ stands tall on the top turnbuckle before hitting a perfect leg drop across the chest of the downed Median and hooks the leg

1…..2…..3kickout

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JT: How close was that, I was sure it was over

Henry: Look at the disbelief on JJ’s face

JJ looks at the ref with pleading eyes but the ref says the cound was two. JJ lifts Median up and connects with a right handed jab...followed by a left handed jab...right...left…right, the crowd give a big cheer with every punch.

RJ: UPPERCUT!

Median is knocked to the ground after a big uppercut. JJ shakes his hand, the impact of it having an effect before he drops to the mat and goes for another cover...

JT: Kick out!

Henry: Median is really showing his worth out there, JJ just can’t keep the big man dow….

JT: PELEKICK!

Median groggily gets up and JJ connects with a HUGE Pelekick to the back of Median’s head which drops the big man to the mat and JJ quickly hooks the leg...

JT/Crowd: 1…2….

Henry: Shoulder up

JT: Unbelievable

JJ takes a few deep breaths before getting back to his feet; he points to the skies and starts to climb up the corner to the top rope. He motions for a big move.

Henry: JJ is going for his Hail Mary play here…all or nothing

JT: SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

Henry: Moved! Median MOVED!

JJ goes for a huge Shooting Star Headbutt but at the very last second Median rolls out of the way and JJ’s head slams into the mat. Median takes a moment to come to his senses before he rolls JJ over and hooks a leg...

1.............2.........kick out!

JT: I don’t know what is going to keep one of these men down, both have already taken a lot, yet neither looks even close to giving up.

Henry: That’s why they are Hall of Famers JT, we are withnessing greatness in the ring

Median grabs hold of JJ, he slides his thumb across his throat before whipping JJ onto his shoulders.

Henry: POWERBOMB!!

Median nails the powerbomb and covers JJ for the pin

1..................2....................3shoulder up!

JT: I am stunned Henry

Crowd: 6-C-DUB

Median slams his fists down in anger but he only wastes a moment. He grabs hold of JJ and pulls him up hard, before shoving his head between his legs

Henry: VOILATOR (Inverted Pedigree)

JJ reverses the move throwing Median over the top of his head and the former Champion lands hard on his back.

JT: JJ has some fight left in him

JJ lifts Median up and throws him into the corner; the big man takes a huge run up and connects with a big splash in the corner. Median just falls forward into the mat. JJ drags him into the centre of the ring. He looks around the arena as the crowd cheer.

JT: I just can’t see an end to this match; both men look desperate to win.

JJ grabs hold of Median’s ankle and puts him in a painful ankle lock.

JT: Ankle Lock, locked in

Henry: Cxome on Median

JJ is twisting Median’s ankle with all his strength, Median is desperately clawing for the ropes but JJ has him locked in tight and there is no room to move. JJ suddenly lies down and puts further pressure onto the ankle, almost snapping Median’s foot off...

JT: This has to be it Henry, JJ has it locked in completely

Henry: Don’t tap Median….

Crowd: TAP…TAP….TAP

JT: This crowd is firmly behind Johnson

Median manages to pull himself just a few inches closer but JJ responds by pulling him back to the centre of the ring. JJ puts all his strength into the submission hold... Median has tears in his eyes as he starts seeing the end...unable to grab the ropes. He lifts his hand slightly in the air...

JT: Median is gonna tap….its over

Henry: NO! HE’S GOT THE ROPES!

Median looks as if he is about to tap, JJ’s distraction and relief at this gives Median the split second he needs to dive and grab hold of the rope!

JT: JJ just doesn’t know what to do at the moment, both men are running on fumes out there

JJ has no time to rest as he pushes himself back up, and heads towards Median, he drags him back up and gets ready to hit him with a Pedigree!

JT: FORTUNE TELLER!

JJ connects with the Pedigree and slowly rolls Median over before going for the pin.

JT: Is this one over?

3kick out!

Henry: HELL NO!

The crowd and JJ are in disbelief as Median kicks out just milliseconds before the referee’s third count. The official insists that he only got to 2.

JT: I just can’t take much more of this

JJ looks down at Median who is groaning. JJ walks towards the corner and starts to climb to the top rope. He turns around and makes a Coalition Salute on the top rope.

JT: MOONSAULT!

Henry: Knees up!

JJ goes for a huge Moonsault as he dives and flips across the ring...but as he lands Median gets his knees up and JJ’s ribs crash hard into the Median’s knees. Both men can’t even stand up, but crawl towards the corners. They drag themselves up to standing using the ropes and struggle to limp towards the centre of the ring. Median nails the first blow with a big punch, greeted by boos, before JJ responds with a punch of his own which gets cheers.

Both men are extremely groggy but it is JJ who seems to have that extra edge and he dives at Median connecting with a huge forearm smash! Both men go crashing to the mat, JJ lays a single arm across Median's chest...

JT: IT OVER!!!!

MW: NO!!!!! Median’s foot is under the rope!

JJ holds his head in his hands as the referee informs him that Median’s foot was under the rope just in time...JJ pushes himself up and starts lifting Median up. He knees him in the mid-section before going for a....

JT: VIP EXPERIENCE!....CONNECTED!

JJ connects with the sit-down piledriver and goes or the pin

1.................2....................3kick out!

JT: I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Henry: No way! NO F********G WAY!

JT: MEDIAN HOLDS ON!

Henry: THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

Median manages to kick out just in time as the referee still doesn’t make the decisive three count. JJ hangs his head, he puts his forehead on Median’s forehead and seems to be begging him to let it end.

RJ: This really is a clash of the wrestling Gods...both men refuse to lose.

JJ lifts Median to his feet, and he gets ready to hit him with a VIP Experience...he sets him up for it.

JT: VIP EXPERIENCE!

Henry: JAWBREAKER

As JJ gets ready for it, Median slips out of the hold and nails JJ with a Jawbreaker

JT: This match just keeps on changing...the momentum has shifted from Median to JJ and back again too many times to keep count! It’s unreal....and we still have one more match to go!

Median climbs slowly to his feet and waits for JJ to rise before kicking him in the gut and hitting a perfect Violator and falls on top of JJ

1.....................2........................3!

Henry: HE’S DONE IT…………..MEDIAN HAS SOMEHOW WON THIS BATTLE

JT: Unreal fight from both men, I don’t know how JJ didn’t win this one but I have to hand it to the heart that Median had in this match…a true epic and a great proformance for this great crowd

The rest of Dominion come down to the ring and pull an exshated Median from the ring and hoist him on their shoulders and bring him up the ramp, JJ gets to his feet in the ring and starts to applaud the fans who are on their feet chanting his name

Crowd: JJ!!!!

JT: Even in defeat the man ooozes class, what a competitor and a true legend of 6CW

We Go to Commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:40 pm

Special Message from Keith/Crowley out of character this time.

Jack: It’s a very sad day to see this place go under. After arriving here when the place had been going for just 4 months, I had no idea what to do in e-fedding and it was in 6CW that I was able to develop the Crowley character firstly, but also my promoing skills to a point in which they were longer than just three lines. It also gave me the chance to try and write some matches and help develop my creative side while (trying) to help both Drake and JD while they were in charge and for better or worse it’s helped me edit future characters to a point where I can try and make them my own. Obviously my fondest memory from 6CW will be really bringing through the Leone character from debuting at the bottom of the card for Night of Glory 3 to winning the World Title in the main event of Night of Glory 4. A huge thank you for all of the work done by the various GM’s who have been in control of 6CW at one point or another.

On a slightly sadder note, it’s hard to take in the fact that some of the guys I have met through 6CW aren’t going to be around as regularly as they were during the time with 6CW. JD is a prime example of this with his departure and although it’s sad to see you go, I only hope you go to better things in your life. Guys like Dicey, Steve, Kenty, Steel will hopefully stick around and I’ll have someone to be able to listen to my complaints for that particular week, but for the guys who’ve gone from 6CW, it’s a sad thought knowing that there is now even less of a chance of them coming back.

So here’s to 6CW, the place where so many guys were able to come in and build their characters up to their ideals and where so many great guys came together to make an ideal fed, well for me at least.

6CW RIP

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:40 pm

H: up next we have the street fight, and it's safe to say there's a lot of bad blood between these two

JT: I'd say, lets take a look how this has come about

A video package plays accompanied by Avenged Sevenfol- Chapter four, it shows history as far back as Genesis taking out Dubs to the reconciliation as tag champs and then the fallout following Night of Glory

JT: As you can see hardly a straight forward rivalry between these two, and the last few weeks Dubois has really got under the skin of gazzy, so tonight gazzy will be looking to get one over on his former tag team partner.......and here he comes

'Airplanes' rings out of the speakers and gazzy walks out to the stage. He is wearing a 6CW forever hoody and he walks to each side of the stage applauded and bowing to the fans before walking down to the ring. He grabs a mic off the steps and climbs onto the apron and through the ropes into the ring. He holds the mic to his mouth but can't speak as the crowd begin to chant his name

Crowd: Thank you gazzyx10

GD: Don't thank me, thank you to every single one of you. Without you the last 3 and a half years wouldn't have been possible. Even when I lost my way and my mind was poisoned, you guys were good enough to let bygones be bygones and welcome me back with open arms. 6CW fans truly are the best in the world

*huge pop from the crowd*

GD: But seriously without you lot cheering my name it just wouldn't be the same walking out from behind those curtains. I don't do this for the money, I don't do this for the championships, I do this to see the smiles on your faces every single week and it feels damn good to know that what I do makes people smile.

Unfortunately after tonight that won't be the case anymore. Who'd have thought it, just a couple of short months after the greatest Night of Glory in the companies history we end up here, tonight, the farewell show. Its a sad time for this huge company.

However rather than mope about crying about this being the last ever Escalation we should be celebrating. Celebrating the greatest wrestling promotion that ever existed, and how do we celebrate 6CW, we put on the best damn show we've ever put one, a show so good that whenever any other wrestling company watch it they say to themselves 'DAMN, I WISH WE WERE AS GOOD AS 6CW', but the truth is this, they never will be. There's only one 6CW, and although this may be the last show this isn't the end. 6CW will always live on. It will live on in our memories thanks to stars like Dicey, Perfect Jack, Cobra, Median, Daniel Reilly, Geoff Steel, Jerome Dubois, Blade....the list goes on and on and on, and I like to think that I myself, the history maker, the human highlight reel has created moments that will live on in infamy.

If I haven't, then I got one more shot tonight, I finally get my hands on Jerome Dubois in a street fight, and I promise Dubois, I promise you, I promise the world that you are about to see a performance worthy of this company's legacy, a performance that the masses will be talking not just after tonight, not just on the coffee breaks tomorrow but in years to come, long after the dust has settled and 6CW is held as a measuring stick for each and every other fed.

6CW, Are you ready? *crowd pop* well lets give this place one hell of a send off, you guys deserve it

Gazzy drops the mic and applauds all four sides of the ring

JT: An emotional speech from Gazzy there, he'll want to make sure he leaves these fans with one more memory with the thousands this great company has already provided

H: I'll admit I've not always been his biggest fan, the way he panders to the crowd is pathetic, but you can't hide from the fact he held a tag title longer than anybody in the history of this company, and went on to capture the big one at Night of Glory as a solo competitor as well

JT: He's had a fairytale career here in 6CW and hopefully he can give it a fairytale ending tonight.

Gazzy hands the mic back to the timekeeper as 'La Resistance' starts to play as Dubois walks out to the stage wearing his hooded robe. He throws his arms in the air as the robe falls to the floor and then he walks slowly down to the ring shrugging off the taunts of the fans

JT: INCOMING!!!

As Dubois is walking to the ring Gazzy bounces off the ropes and then leaps out of the ring with a suicide dive taking down Dubois. He grabs him by the head and starts to unload with a flurry of punches. Gazzy gets to his feet and walks around the side of the ring high fiving the fans as Dubois gets to his feet, Gazzy jumps on the guard rail and runs around leaping off taking Dubois down with a clothesline

JT: I don't even think this is underway yet but Gazzy has started like a house on fire

H: Its disgusting, he should be disqualified

JT: Great idea but this is a no DQ streetfight, anything goes, and if you ask me Dubois is getting what he desrves here

Gazzy lifts the ring apron and pulls out a steel chair from underneath, he walks back round to Dubois who is pulling himself up using the ring apron as support as Gazzy lifts the chair and swings it wildly CRACK

H: That's gotta hurt, gazzy could have shattered his wrist as the chair wraps around the ring post

Dubois ducks out of the way of the chairshot as Gazzy drops the chair and holds his wrist in pain. Dubois picks the chair up and CRACK across the back of gazzy, CRACK across the back again. Gazzy stumbles forward holding his back in pain and then turns around CRACK Gazzy falls to the floor as the chair connects with his skull

Gazzy gets the shoulder off the floor as Dubois goes for the pin. Dubois picks Gazzy up and rolls him in the ring before lifting the apron and throwing various canes and trashcans into the ring. Dubois slides in the ring and picks up one of the canes as Gazzy crawls over to the ropes Dubois strikes him across the back with the cane.

JT: Gazzy started off like a house on fire but now Dubois is firmly in control of this one

Dubois lifts one of the trashcans and wedges it between ropes in the corner of the ring. He lifts gazzy up and backs him into the opposite corner and shushes the crowd before slapping him across the chest with knife edge chops. Dubois goes to whip gazzy but leads him into a short arm clothesline, he pulls him back upo by the arm and connects with another and then kicks him in the gut and drops him with a DDT in the centre of the ring onto one of the trash cans which crumples under the contact of gazzy

H: Dubois is owning gazzy here, just like he's said he would all along when this first kicked off after Night of Glory

JT: It's certainly shaping up that way, and he could have him beaten here

JT: Shoulder up from gazzy, showing the determination that has won him championships in this company

Dubois picks up the trash can from under gazzy and then waits for gazzy to start to get to his feet before throwing it square in gazzys face who falls down to the mat again. Dubois exits the ring and goes in search under the apron again, he throws in a steel chair and then slides in a table under the bottom rope as gazzy is slowly getting to his feet in the ring.

Dubois slides back in and kicks gazzy in the gut before rocking him with a big right hand backing him up against the rope. Dubois Irish whips gazzy and then hits a sidewalk slam across the steel chair on the canvas and he hooks the leg again

H: How doers gazzy do it?

JT: Heart and determination, he doesn't want his 6CW career to end like this

Dubois is showing signs of frustration in the ring and he lifts the table up and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Gazzy slowly crawls over to Dubois and pulls himself up on the tights of Dubois. Dubois grabs him by the head and shouts insults in French in gazzy's face and then sets him in position for the powerbomb. He lifts him up through the air

JT: Reversed.....INTO THE TRASH CAN

The crowd go wild as gazzy turns the powerbomb into the hurricanrana and sends Dubois face first into the steel trash can wedged between the ropes. Dubois staggers to his feet and blindly turns around toward the centre of the ring

crowd: 6C Dub x5

H: OH NO

JT: What a move by gazzy, a skull crushing finale driving Dubois through the table, this is it 1

3........SO CLOSE!!!!

H: Dubois showing just as much heart and determination to stay in this one

Gazzy sits up signalling a three count to the official but his appeals are waved away. Gazzy stumbles up through the shards of the table and grabs the steel chair off the mat, he barks at Dubois to get to his feet and then throws the steel chair at him, Dubois catches it

JT: SUPERKICK!!!

The chair clatters into Dubois' face as gazzy connects with the superkick and Dubois drops to the mat

Dubois throws his shoulder in the air again at the count of two as gazzy holds his head in his hands. He gets to his feet and picks Dubois up before clotheslining him over the top rope to the outside. Gazzy exits the ring as Dubois is getting to his feet, he Irish whips him against the barrier but Dubois reverses and gazzy is sent flying against the guard rail. Dubois runs at him but gazzy ducks and body drops him into the crowd. Gazzy climbs onto the barrier and then hits a shooting star press down onto Dubois. Before gazzy can go for a pin Dubois starts to crawl away through the fans trying to get away from gazzy who gives chase through the audience.

Dubois exits to the foyer as gazzy follows, he clotheslines him from behind and then grabs a bottle of water from one of the venders. He takes a drink from it before bouncing the bottle off the side of Dubois' head. Gazzy stops to sign autographs for some of his fans while Dubois is trying to get back to his feet. Dubois gets up and Gazzy grabs him by the head, he goes to throw him against the popcorn vendor but Dubois reverses throwing gazzy instead SMASH

There's glass everywhere as gazzy is thrown through the glass casing of the popcorn vendor. Dubois gets his breath back before grabbing gazzy and then throwing him against the wall

JT: gazzy is bust open here

Dubois grabs the head of gazzy and repeatedly punces him in the forehead were he is bust open. Dubois grabs a gazzy t-shirt from the merchandise stall and then spits on it which draws boos from the crowd before he wraps it around the throat of gazzy and starts to choke him with it

H: I love it, Dubois is choking the life out of gazzy with his own merchandise

The colour drains from gazzy's face as he slowly starts to lose consciousness until he looks to be out cold. Dubois releases the choke and tries to lift him to his feet but gazzy looks to be out cold and he falls straight back down. Dubois walks away from gazzy out of shot and then returns a minute later with a table in hand. He sets it up and then lifts gazzy up

JT: whats Dubois got planned her......OH NO

H: OH YES!! AU REVOIRE GAZZYD

Dubois lifts gazzy and slams him through the table with the dominator move and he drops over him for the cover as the referee makes the count

JT: HOW ON EARTH DID GAZZY KICK OUT OF THAT??? HE WAS OUT COLD

H: That was a three

Dubois stares a hole through the official who signals the two count. Dubois gets to his feet and he grabs the referee by the head and then slams him into the wall

JT: That was uncalled for, now we have no official

Dubois stalks gazzy who is on his hands and knees crawling back toward the arena. Dubois runs and kicks him in the side and gazzy falls down to the floor holding his ribs. Dubois lifts him up and then drags him back inside to the crowd. He knees him in the midsection and the then throws him down the flight of stairs back down to ringside.

Dubois cockily walks down the stairs, he steals a drink from one of the young fans wearing gazzy merchadise and then drinks from the bottle before spitting in in gazzy's face and then clotheslines him back over the barrier to ringside. Dubois climbs onto the barrier and then waits for gazzy to get to his feet

JT: Dubois doesn't look comfortable stood on top of that barrier

H: Nonsense, he's a former champion, he's comfortable in any environment and he'll prove it here, axe hand....

JT: SUPERKICK FROM NOWHERE....but there's no referee

gazzy connects with the superkick as Dubois jumps from the barrier and he falls onto him in a pinning position but the referee is still out cold in the foyer. The crowd count along 1...2...3 and then begin to cheer as a second referee runs down from backstage

H: SHOULDER UP FROM DUBOIS!!!

Gazzy struggles back upto his feet and he grabs the Singapore Cane from in the ring. He swings it in his hands as Dubois looks up at gazzy in fear and starts to shuffle up the ramp toward the stage area. Gazzy stalks him up the ramp and backs him up against the base of the titantron screen. A sadistic smile breaks out as gazzy raises the cane high over his head and closes in on Dubois

H: DROP TOE HOLD, GENIUS BY DUBOIS

JT: It certainly was, he led gazzy on there and once again more impact to the skull of gazzy as he goes face first into the ttitantron screen

Dubois gets to his feet and signals for the end to a chorus of boos from the crowd, he lifts gazzy up and sets him position to hit Au Revoire again

JT: Reversed...DEEP IMPA

H: AU REVOIRE!!! THIS IS IT

H: SO OF A....

JT: GAZZY JUST WON'T QUIT

Gazzy spins out of the finisher from Dubois and then kicks him in the gut, he sets him in position for the Deep Impact but Dubois spins out and finally nails the Au Revoire for the second time in the match but is left punching the steel stage in frustration as gazzy kicks out again.

A smile breaks out on Dubois' face and he yells 'watch this' to the crowd. He signals for the end again as gazzy is struggling up andhe kicks him in the gut and sets him in between the legs hooking gazzy's arms

JT: No...he can't do this, that's gazzy's own finishing manouvre.........DEEP IMPACT

The crowd go wild as gazzy spins out and connects with the Deep Impact driving Dubois face first into the steel stage but gazzy can't take advantage after the beating he has taken in the match. Both men are down as the crowd chant the '6C dub'.

The two men slowly start to get up and begin to trade punches on the stage. Dubois rocks gazzy with a big right hand, but gazzy returns it with interest. Gazzy begins to get the upper hand but then the crowd break out in boos again as Dubois blinds gazzy with a thumb to the eye. Dubois turns and starts to climb the titantron screen to get away from gazzy who is still holding his face. Gazzy realizes whats happening and then grabs the Singapore cane and begins to give chase on Dubois following him up the side of the titantron screen.

H: I don't think Dubois has thought this through

JT: End of the line and gazzy is closing fast

Dubois reaches the top of the screen and has nowhere to go as gazzy closes in on him behind. Gazzy swings the cane upwards and it connects across the back of Dubois. Dubois stomps on the fingers of Gazzy who loses grip but his leg gets trapped and stops him from falling

JT: I wouldn't want to be either one of these guys in this position, thats one hell of a fall

Gazzy manages to recover his position and continues swinging the cane upward toward Dubois. Each cane shot smacks across his lower back but then gazzy swings it harder and it smacks Dubois upside the head

H: OH NO!!!

JT: THAT WAS 60FT, HE COULD BE BROKEN IN TWO!!!!

Dubois falls through the air down to side of the stage were he lies motionless. Gazzy is still at the top of the titantron and he climbs up and stands on the top of the huge screen. He looks down at Dubois lying motionless and surveys the crowd who are chanting his name. He shrugs his shoulders

JT: OH MY GOD!!! SWANTON BOMB

crowd: HOLY Poopie x10

Both men are lying motionless to the side of the stage, neither in position to pin the other. The referee signals to the backstage for EMTs who quickly run out with stretchers and start to give medical attention to both men. The referee makes his way down to ringside and speaks with ring announcer Tony Bird

TB: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to the current state of both superstars, the referee has made the decision that neither man is in aposition to continue, therefore this match is a draw

Parts of the crowd are booing the decision but the majority are still in shock at what they have just seen. The EMTs are attending to both superstars who are still lying motionless

JT: Concerning scenes here and the the referee has probably made the right decision to end this as a no contest

H: I definately agree, but lets not forget the war that these two have put themselves through tonight, both are winners in my book and that is a match up worthy of 6CWs final show

JT: Well we'll show you this again, First of all Dubois falls 60ft from the top of the screen and then Gazzy puts it all on the line, the self proclaimed human highlight reel. I hope both of these guys are OK, was that...movement? Yes both Dubs and Gazzy getting assisted onto the stretchers

Gazzy is helped onto the stretcher but he quickly gets up and begins to exit under his own weight. The fans applaud him as they chant 'thank you gazzy'. Gazzy climbs up onto the stage and then walks to each side of the stage bowing to the fans on both sides before exiting for the final time. The EMTs are still assisting Dubois, they help him to his feet but he pushes them away and he too walks away on his own. He tags some of the hands of the fans and then walks onto the stage

JT: This crowd showing their respects to Jerome Dubois

crowd: Thank you Dubois x5

Dubois waves to the crowd, points at the 6cw sign and then points to his heart before also exiting to the backstage for the final time

H: What a match

JT: and what a show of respect from the fans to the competitors and vice versa, and we've still got plenty more to come

cut to commercial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:41 pm

We see gazzy exiting his changing room backstage, he is holding his ribs following his match with Dubois when suddenly he stops and stares. The camera pans across and we see Dubois is also holding his ribs

JT: Uh-oh, are we going to get round 2?

The two continue to stare at each other until Dubois starts to close in on gazzy, the two hold each others stare until Dubois extends his hand, gazzy looks at it and then back at Dubois, the crowd can be heard cheering as gazzy extends his hand and the twos shake hands

H: Two pro's showing complete respect for each other

Dubois nods approvingly at gazzy and then exits the scene. Gazzy looks around his changing room for the last time. He lets out a sigh and picks up his bag before turning the light off and exiting the room closing the door over. The scene fades with the camera zooming in his nameplate

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:41 pm

JT: Two legends of 6CW are about to go head to head. Both former World Champions and both will go down in this great company's Hall of Fame, we have Lex Hart going one on one against Drake

H: And this should be a cracker, we haven't seen Drake on our screens these last couple of years, but forgive me for sounding like a anboy but I am so excited to see him return to the squared circle tonight.

'Burn in my light' begins to play and the crowd give a mixed reaction as the arena turns a deep shade of pink and Lex Hart walks out to the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp and then points at the 6CW logo above before making his way down to the ring. He tags the hands of the fans and then slides in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle pointing at the 6CW sign again

H: Love him or hate him Jeff these fans are showing their appreciation for Lex Hart here tonight, a 6CW original who helped this company become what it is today

JT: Don't get me wrong, Hart has sold his soul to the devil these last few months, but I don't have any argumanets with what he has done for 6CW over the years, as had this guy, once owner of 6CW, and would you listen to this ovation

'Piece' blasts from the speakers and the capacity crowd jump out of their seats. Drake runs out to the stage and he drops down to his knees and bows in the direction of the fans and then jumps to his feet as pyros shoot from the corners of the stage. He walks down to the ring and slides in the ring and climbs each turnbuckle as the camera flashes capture the memory

JT: I echo your sentiments, its an honour to call this match and see Drake back in the ring. This guys had some wars over the years, who can forget the power struggle for ownership of this company with his own brother?

H: Don't forget Lex, he's been in a few wars as well, most memorably against Dicey Reilly and recently against 6CW champion Keith Leone, so this should be a good ol' fashioned slobberknocker

The referee signals for the bell as the two men circle each other in the ring. They go to tie up but Drake gets Hart in headlock. Hart backs Drake against the ropes and pushes him off whipping him across the ring and Drake knocks him down with a shoulder block. Hart gets straight back up but is knocked down with a clothesline, he bounces back up but is hit with another clothesline. Drake goes for a quick pin

Hart kicks out at the two count and he gets to his feet. They circle each other again and the Hart extends his hand for Drake to shake. RThe crowd break out into boos as Hart kicks Drake in the midsection as he goes to shake his hand and then he rocks him with a right hand backing him against the ropes. He whips him across the ring and then runs at him and knocks him down to the mat with a clothesline.

Hart mounts Drake and begins to unleash a flurry of punches as Drake tries to cover up. The referee tries to pull him away but Hart ignores his orders so the referee starts to count to 5

H: Come on Lex, you dont wanna end it all by getting disqualified

Lex stops the assault shy of the 5 count. He gets to his and backs away allowing Drake to get up but Hart runs in and hits a knee to the side of Drake's head knocking him back down to the mat. Hart lifts Drake up and backs him into the corner of the ring. He knees him in the midsection and then whips him into the opposite corner. Drake bounces out with the force and Lex drops him with a standing dropkick and then hooks his leg for the cover

Shoulder up from Drake and Hart gets to his feet and stomps on him. He motions for Drake to get to his feet. As Drake gets up he's met with a kick to the gut and then a slap across the chest.Drake swings a hopeful clothesline but Hart ducks underneath it and then hits an inverted atomic drop and then a jawbreaker before hooking the leg again

JT: That was close, Drake getting his shoulder off the canvas right at the last second

Hart gets to his feet and shouts at Drake to do the same. Drake slowly starts to get to his feet, Hart grabs him by the head and the crowd suddenly cheer as Drake explodes into life and connects with a big right hand

JT: Drake showing the fight that made him a fan favourite over the years. Right hand....and another....and another. Drake is a machine

Hart is backed into the corner by Drake who whips him across the ring and then runs straight at him connecting with the big boot. Hart slumps into the corner and Drake bounces off the ropes and then hits a running knee squashing Hart up against the turnbuckles. Drake backs off as Hart slowly gets to his feet and stumbles out fo the corner. Hart kicks him in the gut

JT: FISHERMANS SUPLEX....HE HAS HIM

H: NOT QUITE!!!

Hart kicks out and Drake stays on the offensive. He lifts Hart up and backs him against the ropes and whips across the ring before hitting a Samoan drop. Drake gets to his feet and then exits the ring to the apron, he stares around at the crowd and then climbs to the top rope as they chant his name

H: High risk

JT: BUT HIGH REWARD!!!! FLYING HEADBUTT. HE HAS THE COVER

H: YES!! SHOULDER UP AGAIN BY LEX HART

Drake pleads with the referee for the three count to no avail. He gets to his feet and he stalks Hart as he slowly gets up, he kicks him in the gut and then delivers a snap suples, he keeps hold and drags Hart back up and connects with another suplex

JT: Going for a third..

H: But he won't get it, ROLL UP FROM HART

Drake kicks out and quickly gets to his feet, he beats Hart up and clotheslines him straight down to the mat. Drake climbs onto the second rope and then motions for hart to get to his feet before jumping off with a flying forearm. Drake makes his way to the corner of the ring and he waits as Lex tries to get to his feet

JT: Drake looking for the SPEAR!!!!

H: WHAT AWARENESS FROM HART, HE MOVED OUT OF the WAY OF THE SPEAR AND CONNECTED WITH A SPEAR OF HIS OWN. DRAKE COULD BE DONE HERE

JT: KICK OUT......JUST

Drake throws his arm in the air to the annoyance of Hart who grabs Drake by the head and begins to unload with a flurry of punches. Hart gets up and lifts Drake off the mat, he picks him up and throws him back down with a scoop slam and then Hart hits an elbow drop, followed by a second and then with a jumping elbow drop and he hooks the leg again

Drake kicks out and Hart hits the mat in frustration. He gets up and then stands over Drake who pulls himself upto his feet. Hart slaps him across the chest and continues to do so as a red mark appears across his chest. He backs him up against the corner and then whips him across the ring into the opposite corner

H: RUNNING ENZIGURI

H: YES HE GOT HIM. HART HAS WON

JT: NOT SO QUICK THE REF IS ONLY SIGNALLING TWO.........DRAKE GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES, GREAT RING AWARENESS

Hart gets up and he kicks Drake's foot off the bottom rope before picking him up and connecting with a European uppercut which rocks Drake backwards. Hart pushes him against the ropes and Irish whips him and then knocks Drake down with a spinning heel kick

H: SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT OFF THE SECOND ROPE....THIS ONE'S OVER

H: I DON'T BELIEVE IT, NEITHER DOES HART, HE THOUGHT HE HAD HIM

Hart backs the referee into the corner complaining about the speed of the count. He shouts at him but the referee stands firm and waves away the protests. Hart lifts Drake off the mat

JT: CODEBREAKER FROM NOWHERE

H: But Drake can't take advantage

Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the referee begins a 10 count 1.......................

6................ Lex is motionless as Drake starts to stir .................

9 Drake drapes his arm over Lex Hart

JT: SO CLOSE YET AGAIN.....NEITHER OF THESE MEN WILLING TO GIVE UP JUST YET

Drake slowly gets to his feet as Hart uses the ropes to pull himself up. The two meet each other in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches. Hart rocks Drake who rocks Hart back. Drake gets the upper hand and starts to back Hart into the corner, Hart out of panick swings a wild clothesline

JT: nobody home............RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP PIN

Hart kicks out and Drake grabs him around the head and lifts him up to his feet, he whips him into the corner of the ring and then climbs upto the second rope and the crowd count along as the right hands rain down

Drake jumps down to the mat as Hart stumbles out of the corner. Drake kicks him in the gut

JT: Looking for the spike DDT which has won him so many matches over the years

H: Hart spins out

JT: BUT ONLY TO BE HIT WITH THE SUPERKICK.......HART IS OUT COLD

H: SHOULDER UP SHOULDER UP SHOULDER UP!!!! WHAT HEART FROM the FORMER CHAMP HERE TONIGHT

Drake signals for the end to the cheers of the fans. He motions for Hart to get to his feet and kicks him in the midsection and sets him in position for the spike DDT again

JT: He lifts him

H: WHAT A REVERSAL!!! AND the CROSSFACE IS LOCKED IN IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING....DRAKE HAS NO WHERE TO GO

Drake battle frantically against the submission as Hart begins to apply more pressure on the hold. Drake raises his arm in the air as the crowd chant his name but he quickly begins to fade fighting the hold. He tries to pull himself across the ring closer to the ropes but Hart arcs his head further back as Drake's pain can be heard by everyone

H: This is it, it's only a matter of time before Hart gets the 'W'....here we go

Drake tries one push to pull himself towards the ropes but the pain is etched on his face, he raises his hand again and it drops down to the mat

JT: HE GOT THE ROPES!!! THIS MATCH GOES ON

Hart sits up and backs into the corner of the ring staring at Drake

H: HART CAN'T BELIEVE THAT NEVER GOT HIM THE WIN, AND NEITHER CAN I

Hart pulls himself up and drags Drake into the middle of the ring, he goes to lock in the Crossface again

JT: CRADLE PIN FROM DRAKE

JT: THAT WAS 3

H: NOT ACCORDING TO THE REFEREE

Hart quickly gets up after kicking out and delivers a boot to the side of Drake's head as he tries to get to his feet. Hart lifts Drake up to his feet and kicks him in the midsection

H: HART ATTACK

H: WHO ON EARTH DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT?!?!?!

Hart is furious and throws a fit in the centre of the ring. He gets to his feet and shouts at Drake to quit. Drake pushes Hart away which annoys him even more and he drags him to his feet again

H: another Hart Atta

JT: INVERTED DDT. DRAKE'S WON

H: NOT SO FAST. SHOULDER UP FROM HART. MAN WHAT A CONTEST

JT: Both men throwing everything they have at each other

The two men are down in the centre of the ring. They both crawl to seperate sides of the ring and pull themselves to their feet. They meet in the centre of the ring

H: Drake going for the clothesline but nobodies home.......neckbreaker from Hart.....

JT: WHAT A COUNTER

'Pieces' blasts from the speakers as Drake gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in victory

JT: Its like Drake has never been away, taking care of business just like old times.

H: I'll admit both guys give it their all but only one man could win here tonight and that man is Drake

Replays show Drake going for the clothesline, Hart ducks underneath and then goes for the swinging neckbreaker but Drake spins out and then connects with the spike DDT again and hooks the leg for the three count. Drake helps Hart to his feet and the two shake hands in the ring before Hart exits up the ramp tagging the fans as Drake celebrates in the ring

JT: great show of respect here from these two hall of famers, and we've got plenty more were this come from

cut to commercial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:42 pm

The scene opens “Dubois” written on the door as we are in front of the 6CW superstar locker room. A builder makes his way over with his and removes the sign from the door. The door then slowly opens as Dubois makes his way out grasping his tapped ribs and is seen wearing suit trouser’s with his jacket on his shoulder with his shirt. Dubois then looks as the builder walking away as he steps out with his bag and begin to make his way towards the parking area as the camera follows him from behind.

Dubois then stops in front of fellow 6CW superstars such as Mark Maztko, The new Udo Berg, Orisha, and others as he stares at them Dubois smiles and continues to walk past as his hand glides against the wall.

He then stops as the poster is shown with Dubois raising the 6CW title in air after beating Daniel Reilly 2 years ago. Dubois places his hand on the poster as a tear emerges from his eye and runs down his cheek, as he then walk away.

The Phenomene Francais enters the parking area where a taxi is seen waiting for him on the outside. Dubois makes his way over to the taxi slowly and hands his bag over to the driver who places it in the boot. Dubois then turns around take one last stare at the arena.

JD: If I could, I would do it all again…..Merci mes amis…et Bonsoir…..

The driver holds the door open as Dubois enters the driver closes the door behind as they drive away.

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:42 pm

Christy James appears on screen to a pop from the crowd. She is seen wearing a purple low cut dress as smiles for the camera.

CJ: Christy James here for all you stars, and studs with one of her finals interview right here on Escalation. Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, a former 6WF World Heavyweight Champion, and is a part of a legendary wrestling family. Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest Perfect Jack!

Jack emerges on screen to a mix reaction from the crowd as « 6C-Dub » Chants are heard. Jack stares at Christy and then begins smile as he lowers the camera pointing to his Mr.Perfect T-Shirt.

PJ : Before you get this interview underway Christy let me make one thing perfectly clear. Wrestling is in my blood, it is a part of my life, and has been handed down from generation to generation…When Perfect Jack started his career only 1 Company was willing to take a risk and hire me and that company was 6CW…..Whether I was a face or a heel it doesn’t this is coming straight for Jack, that 6C-Dub may be going bankrupt, but the spirit will live through each and every other superstar who may end up wherever….We will continue to show the world why throughout at 4 year process we made sure that we left everything inside that ring in order to step up with the best companies out there such as the 6WF and show them what we were capable of….

CJ : These fans won’t forget that Jack, and they won’t ever forget the fact that your formed one of the most influential factions here in 6CW…

PJ : Revolution….dam right christy…Revolution, was a way for Reilly and myself to put our names on the map and show everyone what we were capable of…it gave us a platform to show the world that we were capable of being main eventers….

CJ: Speaking of Reilly tonight you two face each other one more time in what is being dubbed as a Beachfront Brawl Rematch…Do you think the outcome will be different this time?

PJ: The outcome will be different Christy…you see Reilly and I have had our differences over the years, but tonight once and for all any myths as to who the better man is will be buried here tonight in Madison Square Garden…You see 2 years ago Reilly and I had a match it which arguably it was the greatest match of all time in 6CW…and if it wasn’t for Cobra intervening in the match hell I would probably be still standing here today as the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion….

*The crowd begins to boo.

PJ: You can boo me all you want people but it is a fact! Inside that ring, I am untouchable no one can beat me!

??: Ahem…..

Jack turns around and then pauses….as the camera turns Reilly appears on screen.

DR: You always had a big mouth…

PJ: Big Mouth? Reilly why don’t we get the facts out there your career was in the Poopie and if it wasn’t for me it would still be in the Poopie! Did you forget that you came to me to reform Revolution?! Hein? Did you forget that you are nothing more than an afterthought without me?! DID YOU

*SMACK!

*The Crowd erupts into cheers.

JT: What an RKO!!!

HE: He can’t do that to his tag team partner!

JT: Ex Henry! Tonight is all about the classics, and up next we find out who the better man in Revolution really was!!!

The scene ends with Reilly smiling as Jack is seen barely moving.

We go to commercials.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:43 pm

We are at ringside.

JT: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the final edition of Escalation as we continue to live through the classics feuds that have occurred throughout the years and up next is none other one of the greatest feuds to have ever taken place in 6CW as Perfect Jack goes one on one with Daniel Reilly in a 30 Minute Iron man Match!

HE: Indeed Jeff, small twist on 2 years ago where all the odds were stacked in Jack favour in the ultimate submission match. But some how Daniel Reilly shocked the world and came out on top.

JT: A match we won’t forget but tonight Jack vs Reilly II and one thing for sure these two superstars have a massive ego and will not want to lose to the other man.

HE: Well there can only be one Jeff, but tonight we find out for sure who the better man in Revolution truly is.

“Broken Dreams” Begins to plays as the fans rise up to their feet and begin to chant “Reilly” as out comes the methodical, and calculative predator, in Daniel Reilly. Reilly strides out slowly staring across the arena and then poses for the fans with his arms stretched out in the Randy Orton like pose as a golden pyro fall goes off behind him. Reilly then begins to makes his way down the ramp poiting to some of the fans as he then stops in front of the ring and leaps on to the apron and steps into the ring. As Reilly climbs the turnbuckle,

“I am Perfection” hits as the mood across the arena quickly changes as out comes Perfect Jack grasping his chin as Reilly looks on from the ring with a grin with his face. Jack removes his sleeveless leather jacket and chucks it on the ramp and then begins to dash towards the ring.

JT: Here we go!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

HE: The 30 Minute mark is off!

Jack slides into the ring as the two men begin to rapidly trade blows with one another as Reilly hits a stiff European uppercut, but Jack responds with a knife edge chop as a huge “Woo” as heard from the crowd. The two continue to brawl as Jack begins to get the upper hand as he backs Reilly against the ropes and continues to hit a series of chops. As Reilly chest begins to turn pink, Jack then delivers an irish whip. As Reilly comes off the Jack tries to leap frog, but Reilly hits a dropkick as Jack is in mid air.

Jack quickly gets back up to his feet and walks straight into another European uppercut as he stumbles back into the corner. Reilly comes charging in and hits a running clothesline in the corner. Jacks groggily moves away from the corner as Reilly then hits standing drop kick, as Jack then drags himself out of the ring as the crowd begin to boo.

JT: Oh come on!!! Get back in there and face him like a man!

HE: Tactic Jeff, and Jack is bidding his time. No point getting involved in a war from the start!

As Jack walks around the ring, Reilly leaps out and follows after him from behind. The two men begin to chase each other around the ring, as Jack then slides back into the ring with Reilly in pursuit. As Reilly slides back in, Jack viciously unleashes a series of stomps keeping Reilly grounded. As Reilly tries to fight his way back to his feet, Jack then hits a thumb to the eye followed by another chop across the chest. Jack then delivers an irish whip into the corner and charges in behind with a clothesline, but Reilly moves out of the way at the last second.

As Jack turns around, Reilly hits the ropes and hits a flying forearm shot. Jack quickly gets back up and charges towards Reilly but Reilly uses his momentum to chuck him over the top rope and out of the ring. As Jack gets back to his feet, Reilly comes flying in with a baseball slide sending Jack back first into the barricade. Reilly then makes his way over to Jack and unleashes a series of shot to the head and then drags the man back to his feet.

JT: What has Reilly got in mind here.

HE: God knows, but the ref needs to get control of this mach!

Reilly smashes Jack’s head against the barricade and then drags him along towards the commentator. On the way over Jack tries to fight back but Reilly hits a knee thrust to the gut and smacks Jack’s head against the steel steps, only to then throw him across the commentary table as Jeff, and Henry leap out of the way.

*Crowd: Reilly!

JT: Oh my!

HE: Come on! Keep it to the ring you thug!

As Reilly makes his way over to Jack,

*SMACK!

*Crowd: OOooooooo!

JT: What a shot!

Ding Ding Ding!

HE: 1-0 to Reilly, on the 26 minute mark!

As the replay shows Reilly making his way over to Jack only for Jack to smack Reilly across the face with a Steel chair as Reilly collapses to the ground. Jack slowly gets back up to his feet and begins to smile as he makes his way over to Reilly, blood can be seen pooring out of Reilly head, as the crowd look on in shock as Reilly head is already covered in a chrome red. The ref slides out of the ring and orders Jack to stay away for 30 seconds as medics at ring side check on Reilly. Jack raises an arm in the air as a chorus of boo’s are heard across the arena.

As the 30 second break ends Jack rushes towards Reilly like a jackal smelling blood as the Ref, and EMT’s pleed with him to back away, but Jack just shoves them out of the way as he relentlessly stomps on Reilly. Jack then drags Reilly to his feet and hits another knife edge chop as he then drives him spine first into the apron. Jack then hits a chop again as he then makes his way over to the announce table and grabs a monitor. As Reilly is seen trying to grasp some air as he turns around

*CRACK!

JT: Oh MY!!!!

HE: Another blow the head!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!

JT: 2-0 to Reilly here, what is Jack doing?!

HE: Clearly he is sending a message to the back Jeff, it isn’t about this match anymore, it is about making a statement of intent that he is indeed the better man!

As Reilly lays on the floor motionless, the EMT”s rush to his aid again and try to wipe off some of the blood as Jack is seen standing on the apron pointing to Reilly and laughing. As the 30 second break ends again, Jack leaps off and hits a double stomp to the gut as Reilly rolls across the floor. Jack then drags Reilly to his feet and rolls him into the ring. As Jack follows behind he quickly goes for the pin.

1…..

2……

thre..

*The Arena burst into cheers

JT: Reilly gets the shoulder up!!

HE: Come on stay down!!

Jack seems surprised and frustrated as he then drags Reilly to his feet.

JT: RKO!!!!

HE: No Jack shoves him away!

As Reilly comes off the ropes Jack hits a shot to the mid section

HE: Perfect Plex!!!!! Yes!!!

1……

2……

3!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

HE: 2-1 Game on baby!!!! With 20 Minutes to go Jack has got this easy!!!!!
Jack then kip up to his feet then drags Reilly back up to his feet and shoves him in the corner and says “Here you go bud” as the he continue to receive treatment during the break. As the EMT’s begin to leave the ring Jack comes charging in with a clothesline as Reilly head snap backwards. Jack then hits chop across the pink chest of Reilly as he then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner. Jack comes flying in with a sting like splash but Reilly dashes away at the last second. As Jack turns around, Reilly unleashes a series of shot to the head stumbling Jack back against ropes. Reilly then delivers an irish whip. As Jack comes off the ropes Reilly swing a wild right but Jack duck under. Jack then spins Reilly around

JT:What a T-Bone Suplex!!!

*Crowd: Let’s go Reilly! Clap Clap Clap!

Jack then locks in a sleeper hold on Reilly as he tries to fight back up to his feet. As Reilly gets back up to a vertical basis and drives his elbow into Jack’s gut until he breaks the hold. Jack then runs the ropes, and goes for a clothesline, but Reilly rushes towards Jack and hits a snap powerslam out of nowhere as the arena erupts to a chorus of cheers.

JT: Reilly hits a great counter out of nowhere.

HE: It wasn’t a counter the perfect one slipped!

As the ref checks on both superstars Reilly is seen pulling himself back up using the ropes as Jack stumbles back to his feet while grasping his back. As Reilly finally gets back up to a vertical basis, Jack comes charging in but Reilly pulls down on the top rope as Jack fly’s over but lands on the apron. Reilly swings a right but Jack counters with a shoulder thrust to the gut, as Reilly stumbles away. As Jack enters back into the ring, Reilly comes charging in with a drop kick as Jack falls on to the outside of the ring.

Jack quickly gets back up to his feet, with Reilly bouncing off the ropes and fly’s between the ropes to hit a suicide dive. Reilly gets back up to his feet as he looks a bit dazed with blood continuing to pour out of his head, as Jack gets back up to his feet, Reilly hits a kick to the mid-section followed by a vertical suplex on the hard mat on the outside. Jack try’s to then crawl away but Reilly charges in behind and hits a running kick to the gut on the grounded Jack. Reilly then grabs Jack legs as he stares back a the ring post. Reilly leans back and sends Jack flying through the air and head first into the steel post.

JT: Reilly shining up that post with Jack’s head there!

HE: Come on Ref get control of the match!!!!

*Crowd: Reilly!

A seething Reilly wipes the blood off his forehead as he stares at the pools of blood on his hands as Jack slowly gets back up. Reilly begins to seethe up and makes his way towards Jack and hits a knee thrust to the gut and delivers an irish whip into the steel steps, sending Jack flying back first. Reilly then let’s loose a quick series of right and left shots to the head as he then backs away as Jack lay’s motionless against the steps. Reilly points to his boot and begins to smack his right thigh.

JT: What has Reilly got in store here?

HE: Don’t do it!

*Crack!

Crowd: Holyshit!!!!

JT: Ooohhh my god!!!!

HE: And look at the smile of satisfaction on his face!!!!

As the arena erupts into a chorus of cheers the replay shows Reilly flying in and hitting a huge bicycle kick to the head as Jack head rebounds off the Steel steps.

JT: He could have a concussion after that.

HE: The ref doing the right thing and checking on jack here.

Reilly backs away as the ref kneels down next to Jack checking on the superstar a resound yes is heard from the Perfect one, as Reilly rushes over, drags Jack to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Reilly goes for the cover.

1……

2……

3!

JT: Jack legs is on the bottom the rope.

HE: Great ring awareness, that is something that cannot be taught.

*13 minutes to go.

Reilly smacks the mat and gets back up to his feet as Jack groggily gets back up. Reilly comes off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Jack duck under hits a knife edge chop as he then goes for an irish whip of his own but Reilly counters, and

JT: RKO!!!!

HE: No Jack shoves Reilly away.

As Reilly comes off the ropes, Jack hits a drop toe hold, Jack runs the ropes and as Reilly tries to get back up to his feet, Jack hits a running knee shot to the head, and then plants an elbow drop to heart as he goes for a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out!

Reilly gets back up to his feet as he walks straight into a kick to the gut.

JT: Perfect Plex connects!!

1…..

2…..

3!

HE: He Got it! By god he got it! 2:2!

JT: What a come back!

HE: Hold on a second Jeff, the ref seems to be not giving the point.

JT: Your right he is signalling that Reilly shoulder came off the mat before the count of 3!

Jack shouts in frustration as he gets back up to his feet he begins to shout at Reilly to get back up. Jack stares down at Reilly who is seen pulling himself back up using the ropes as “Let’s Go Reilly” chants break out across the arena. As Reilly gets back up to a vertical basis and turns around.

JT: RKO!!!!! RKO!!!!

1…..

2…..

3!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

HE: 3 : 2 here! And Another vital 30 second break for Reilly here who really has struggled since the monitor to the head!

With the 30 second break in forced Reilly drags himself back up to his feet in the corner with the ref running over and handing over a towel as he removes some of the blood from his eyes. As the 30 second break ends, Jack fly’s towards Reilly and goes for a clothesline but Reilly dashes away at the last minute. With Jack stumbling out of the corner,

*The arena erupts into cheers.

JT: RKO!!!! RKO!!!!! RKO!!!!

HE: Oh my! But Reilly is unable to capatilize of the scenario both men are down with 6 mintues to go!

As the referee begins to count to 10, both men begin to crawl to the ropes.

1…..
2……….
3……….
4………..
5 Both men use the ropes to pull themselves back up
6……….
7……..
8 both men get back up.

The arena comes to life as both men begin to exchange blows as Reilly hits a stiff European uppercut sending Jack stumbling against the ropes. As Reilly makes his way over Jack hits a kick to the gut, followed by an atomic drop and a huge chop across the chest as Reilly groggily falls into the corner. Jack then jumps in with a flying forearm shot to head. Reilly stumbles out of the corner as Jack runs the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the knee.

Reilly falls down to one knee as Jack then runs the ropes again and hits a bulldog from behind. Reilly lay’s motionless on the mat, with Jack following up behind and slam Reilly right knee against the mat. Jack then drags Reilly towards the ropes and props Reilly right knee on the bottom rope. Jack takes a quick glance at the clock with 4 Minutes marked on the clock as he then leaps in the air and drives his foot into Reilly knee again.

JT: Jack focusing on the right knee of Reilly here is he thinking of going for a figure 4?

Reilly rolls across the ring in pain grasping his right knee as Jack then locks in a single legged boston crab. Reilly is heard screaming in pain as the crowd encourages him on to the ropes. Reilly crawls towards the ropes with Jack continuously applying more and more pressure trying to snap Reilly knee in two. Just as Reilly finger touches the bottom rope, Jack drags Reilly back into the centre of the ring.

The ref check on Reilly as he seems destined to the tap, but the former world champ pushes himself back up on to one leg and Jack tries to keep the hold locked in Reilly hits an enzigure. Jack stumbles away from Reilly who is back up and goes for an RKO, but Jack counters with a chop block taking Reilly down to the mat again. Jack then signals the end as the 1 minute mark hits. Jack drags Reilly into the center of the ring wraps his legs around Reilly.

JT: Figure four leg lock is locked in!!! Will Reilly tap?

HE: With 45 seconds to go surely he can’t hold on?

JT: If he does it will be the very first iron man match Draw in 6CW history!

As Jack smiles and stares at Reilly in the eye, the crowd jumps to life encouraging Reilly on to get to the ropes. Reilly try’s to reverse the pressure of the hold and roll on to his belly, but Jack keeps his balance as Reilly continues to grovel in pain as we get past the 20 second mark. Jack shouts at Reilly to tap out but Reilly ignores his former partner and crawls slowly over to the bottom rope.

10….

9…..

8 Reilly is raises one arm in the air as the ref check on him

0…….

Ding Din…..

JT: And th…..

The arena blacks out as a ‘tap tap tap” sound is heard. A spotlight shines down in the center of the ring where Jack is seen by himself in a bloodied canvas from his match. The clock appears with “00:00” on the screen but begins to rolls back as random number emerge until it stops on “25:04”

Jack looks in bemusement as the crowd begin to cheer.

“Stay Too Long” Hits as the arena erupts into cheers.

JT: WHAT THE!!!!

HE: SURELY NOT?!

Max Adamson charges out at the top of the ramp as Jack looks on from the ring panting.

JT: We haven’t seen Max Adamson since April 25th Night of Glory II the night Jack broke his leg!!!!

Adamson rubs his thigh and points to Jack who looks on in horror. Max then charges down the ramp and into the ring .

JT: GORE!!!! GORE!!!!! GORE!!!!!!

HE: He just snap Jack in two!!!!

Max is seen posing on top of Jack who is grasping his ribs in pain as Replay shows Adamson sliding into the ring as Jack charges in with a clothesline but Max ducks under and hits a huge Gore lifting Jack off his feet.

JT: Max Adamson has not forgotten, and while 6CW may be over he is making his intentions clear, that while Jack may have won the battle, Max has won the war!!!!

Max Adamson is seen posing on the top of the turnbuckle as “6C-Dub” chants break out across the arena.

We go to commercials

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

We go to commercials.

JT: Well this night has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster already, and there is still more excitement to come.

HE: For once I agree with you Jeff, brutal street fights, old rivalries and now we’ve got 4 of the best tag teams this company has ever produced coming together to be crowned the final ever 6CW World Tag Team Champions.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, this next match up is a four corners tag team match and is for the 6CW World Tag Team Championships.

The crowd pop at first but quickly descend into boos as “Got Yourself a Gun” plays out. Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami then come out dressed in their tracksuits glaring at the fans. The two men then walk to the ring looking focused, before rolling in under the bottom rope and walking to each corner to taunt the fans. The two men then remove their tracksuits and go to one corner and wait for their opponents.

Scary music then plays out as the fans maintain their loud levels of boos as Cerberus and Orthrus walk out onto the stage. The arena falls into a red glow as the two men walk down to the ring and the fans seem hesitant to get near either man. Both men climb onto the apron and step over the top rope before staring coldly at Dopant Zero from their opposite corner.

“Invaders Must Die” then plays out as the fans give a mixed reaction for the arrival of Angel and Jonathan Cross. The two men survey the audience before walking down to the ring as Angel tags peoples hands but Cross avoids all physical contact. They both slide into the ring and wait in the far right corner, leaving one corner free.

“The Next Big Thing” plays out as the crowd pops hugely for the arrival of Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade. The two men then walk out and raise their title belts to the fans who show their appreciation, before the two men walk down to the ring, tagging fans hands on the way. The two men then slide under the bottom ropes into the ring and hand the referee their belts, before waiting in the only available corner, staring down their three opponent teams.

The four teams are then shown the title belts before the referee hands them to the timekeeper. All eight men stay in the ring for a few moments, staring the others down, before finally 6 leave, leaving just Hill and Nogami to start the match. The referee calls for the bell and the two men circle one another before jumping in to lock up, but Hill slips underneath and then starts attacking Nogami from behind to take control of the match. Nogami is forced into the corner with Hill’s of quick punches, before Hill dives backwards and hits a pele kick to the jaw of Nogami, which dazes him completely. As Nogamia begins to fall out of the corner though, Hill catches him with a boot to the gut, to double him over, before running across the ring and then hitting a double footed dropkick to the side of the head of Nogami, who is left face down on the mat. Hill then seeing this opportunity performs a standing moonsault across thespine of Nogami, who lets out a shout of pain after the impact, before Hill stands behind Nogamia and waits for him to get to his feet. Just as Nogami reaches his feet, Hill grabs him in a waist lock and hits a bridging German suplex.

1...2...kick out.

Nogami kicks out just in time and Hill looks on agitatedly, before dragging Nogami to his corner and tagging in Blade. Blade instantly begins to attack Nogami on the floor with a number of stomps, before beginning to knee drop the head of Nogamia, who tries to cover up in pain. Blade the lifts up Nogami and hits a chop to the chest, which sends a clapping sound out through the arena, before sending Nogami running towards the ropes and on Nogami’s return, hitting a flapjack to Nogamia. Blade then runs across the ring himself before diving on Nogami with an elbow drop to the neck area of Nogami. Blade then again picks up Nogami before hitting a hard drop kick to the jaw of Nogami who again stumbles backwards and ends up kneeling down on the floor, trying to get his bearings. Blade then goes to the turnbuckles and climbs to the top rope and waits for Nogami to get to his feet. As Nogami does, Blade dives off and hits a missile dropkick to Nogami, before quickly going into the cover.

1...2... broken up by Yagurama.

Yagurama makes the save by stamping on the back of Blade’s head, as Hill attempts to come in and attack, but is held back by the referee. Blade then crawls over to Jonathan Cross and tags him in, while Yagurama is tagged unwillingly by Cerberus. Cross charges at Cerberus but is met with a hard clothesline, which leaves him flat on his back. Cerberus then toys with Cross slightly by pushing him around on the mat with his foot, before Cross again pushes Cerberus back and gets to his feet, but is met with a stiff kick to the gut, and Cerberus proceeds to grab Cross by the throat, before choke tossing him half way across the ring. Cerberus then runs across the ring, before jumping in the air and driving his elbow straight into the midriff of Cross, completely winding him and leaving him unable to fight. Cerberus again toys with the fallen body of Cross, before waiting for him to get up, and grabbing him by the throat with one hand and signalling for a chokeslam. Cross though is able to hit a stiff kick to the side of the head of Cerberus which dazes him, before Cross hits another nearly knocking Cerberus off of his feet. Cross then hits a third, which brings Cerberus down to one knee, at which point Cross runs over to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Cross is about to dive off when Orthrus moves towards him, and in the moments distraction Cerberus is able again to grab the throat of Cross, before he steps over the top turnbuckle and dives off of the apron to hit a chokeslam to Cross who hits the arena floor hard. Cross is completely still after the impact as the referee dives out to check on him. The referee quickly holds up an “X” symbol and EMT’s are quickly on the scene caring for Cross. Meanwhile, Cerberus is in the ring smiling at his work as he taunts Angel, who looks infuriated in the corner. The crowd then applaud as Cross is slowly loaded onto a stretcher and is taken back up the entrance ramp.

JT: That truly is a terrible site to see on this final ever 6CW show, we can only hope the best for Jonathan Cross and a speedy recovery for himself.

HE: Not just that Jeff, now Angel doesn’t even have a partner in this thing, do you think that’s going to improve the chance of the Untouchables any?

Angel has gotten into the ring and is screaming at Cerberus, who looks on in sick pride. Angel then charges at Cerberus and manages to get the upper hand in an exchange of punches, before pushing Cerberus back into the corner. Angel then goes to run across the ring but is met by a clubbing blow from Orthrus. Cerberus then gets out of his corner and tags in Orthrus, who quickly goes to work on Angel. Orthrus proceeds to pull Angel up into the corner, before driving hard knees into his midriff, before pulling him back out of the corner, swinging him around and hitting a full nelson slam to Angel, who quickly tries to get back to his feet. Orthtus sees this and proceeds to deliver a clubbing blow to the back of the neck and head of Angel, before then wrapping his arms and hitting a dragon suplex, which this time keeps Angel down. Orthrus then walks over to Angel and hits a few more stomps, before lifting him up and hitting a couple of hard head butts, before hitting a big boot, flooring Angel. Orthus then runs across the ring before returning and hitting a big splash, driving the wind out of the body of Angel, before going for the cover.

1...2...kick out.

JT: Angel just manages to kick out there, but you have to think that it’s done now for the Untouchables.

HE: No partner, picked apart by the Brothers Grimm, there is no place to go for Ang... what the hell is he doing out here?!

The crowd in the arena roar, as Gazzy D limps out to the ring, head bandaged, clutching his ribs, but wearing an Untouchables shirt. Gazzy slowly walks down to the ring tagging the hands of fans, before getting up onto the ring apron and looking at Angel. Angel gradually comes to and is again attacked by Orthrus. Orthrus whips Angel into the corner and charges in for a clothesline into the corner, but Angel moves and Orthrus hits the turnbuckle, before Angel hits a back suplex. Angel then crawls towards his corner and looks on in almost disbelief at Gazzy standing there, before tagging him in, and Gazzy goes straight after Orthrus. Gazzy hits some quick punches to the head of Orthrus, before he’s pushed away, but only for Gazzy to run back in and perform a hurricanrana, which sends Orthrus down to the floor. Gazzy again keeps on the offence, with stiff knees and kicks, but again Orthrus pushes him away. Gazzy though follows up with an enzuigiri kick, which rocks Orthrus, who falls into the ropes and Gazzy then follows up with a running double knee to the back of the head of Orthrus, who is sent crashing back to the mat. Gazzy seeing his opportunity then climbs back up the turnbuckles and dives off, hitting a moonsault, and going for the pin.

1...2...kick out.

Orthrus kicks out and Gazzy looks down in anguish and slight pain as he nurses his ribs after the impact. Gazzy goes over to his corner and tags in Angel, who has managed to recover slightly from the earlier beating. Angel walks over and hits some hard right hands to the head of Orthrus, who is unable to easily cover up, and Angel seems to enjoy dishing out the beating. Angel then lifts up Orthrus, before whipping him across the ring and on his return, hitting a big boot to Orthrus, who goes crashing to the mat. Angel then backs up a few paces, before returning with a leg drop across the neck and chest of Orthrus, who lies curled up in pain on the mat afterward. Angel then drags Orthrus to his feet, only to then hit a DDT, sending him back down to the mat and lying prone, face down on the mat as Angel works up the crowd into a frenzy. Angel then lifts up Orthrus and motions for a move, before with all his might, lifts Orthrus up and hits a release powerbomb to Orthrus, causing the ring to shake on impact. The crowd go wild as Angel goes into the cover.

1...2...broken up by Cerberus.

Cerberus breaks up the pin, but is then attacked by Gazzy D, and the two men exchange blows until the referee intervenes and sends both men out to their corners. Angel, realising Gazzy D isn’t in his corner for the time, tags in Yarmouth Blade, but as Orthrus goes to tag in Cerberus, Yagurama tags himself in and gets into the match. Yagurama instantly rakes the eyes of Blade and then takes the upper hand. Yagurama then hits a few right hands to the head of Blade, before bringing him in close and then hitting a belly to belly suplex across the ring, before Yagurama follows up. Yagurama then hits a few kicks to Blade, before grabbing him by the legs and then performing a wheelbarrow suplex, sending Yarmouth back across the ring, as Yagumara looks on in arrogance at Blade. Yagurama starts to say something in Blade’s ear as he tries to get back to his feet, causing Blade to swing at him but miss. Yagurama then taunts Blade again as he gets up, before lifting up Blade, walking him around, then hitting a spinebuster, leaving Blade in agony on the mat. Yagurama then pulls Blade into the corner, before running up towards him, jumping onto the second rope, then diving back off to hit an imploding splash. Yagurama goes for the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Yagurama slams the mat in frustration, before going to his corner, and tagging in Nogami, who jumps into the ring and goes straight in for some offence. Nogami stomps on Blade for a few moments, before getting Blade to his feet and hitting a series of martial arts kicks, before hitting a pele kick to Blade, who is sent back into the ropes, dazed and imbalanced. Nogami slaps Blade in the face a couple of times, mocking him before lifting him up and hitting rope assisted suplex to Blade, who crashes into the mat hard and is left motionless. Nogami then flips Blade over and puts his foot on the back of Blade’s head, before lifting him up off the mat, then crashing his head back down to hit a curb stomp. Nogami then signals to everyone that it is over, before dragging Blade closer to the corner before climbing up onto the top rope, balancing himself for a few moments, and then diving off, to hit a shooting star press to Blade, before making the cover.

1...2...broken up by Hill.

JT: Just broken up by Hill there, you have to believe without that intervention this match would be done.

HE: Dopant Zero had this in the bag without that cheap shot... oh here we go!

Yagurama jumps into the ring and starts to assault Hill, along with Nogami, before the Untouchables get involved and the Brothers Grimm, and pretty soon all 4 teams, minus Yarmouth Blade, are brawling on the outside of the ring as the referee tries to regain control. The arena is going wild until “My Way” plays out, and they’re stunned into silence as Oliver Keane walks out onto the stage, a microphone in hand.

OK: Well isn’t this all nice, a final four corner tag team match for the Tag Titles, with four of the top teams of all time in 6CW. Just a shame that the best team weren’t even invited to compete here, no matter, I pulled some strings with the board, got them on my side, and now ladies and gentlemen, meet the soon to be final ever 6CW World Tag Team Champions...

GLASGOW’S MOST WANTED!!!

The arena fills with boos as Sohail S.R.A. Ahmed and AJ Harvey run down to the ring and start to assault Blade inside the ring. The referee is in shock, but Oliver Keane orders that the match must continue and he has no choice but to watch the beat down. AJ Harvey first hits a knockout punch to Blade, who slumps down to the mat, before SRA then picks up Blade and hits the Ghetto Blaster (Canadian Destroyer) to Blade, who is left motionless on the mat. The crowd are in shock as both men cover Blade and the referee unwillingly counts.

Broken up by Mike Hill!

Mike Hill jumps in at the last second and is able to break up the pinfall, but is quickly beaten down again by GMW, before SRA lifts Hill in the air, in a gorilla press position, before throwing him to the outside on top of the other tiring competitors. SRA then signals Harvey to climb to the top rope and SRA then lifts Blade into a spinebuster position and holds him for a few moments, before Harvey dives off to hit a legdrop, and the team successfully hit the Death Sentence. AJ Harvey then covers as SRA guards the pinfall this time.

“My Way” plays out as the crowd descend into boos and Glasgows Most Wanted celebrate in the ring. Oliver Keane gets in with the Tag Team Title belts and hands them to AJ Harvey and Sohail S.R.A. Ahmed, as the three men stand victorious with their arms raised.

Oliver Keane then grabs a mic.

OK: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I THE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!! GLAGOW MOST WANTED!!!!!

*The arena heats up as the crowd shouts and boo’s the new champs.

OK: And Let me make one thing perfectly clear…..

“I Want It All” Hits as the arena jumps to their feet as Dicey Reilly, Cobra, Median, JJ Johnson, and Max Adamson all make their way out to Keane surprise. GMW look on with horror as Dicey is seen on the mic.

DR: The biggest mistake this company ever made was allowing a cancer like you into the organisation…..but tonight the 6CW Faithful, do what they should of done over 4 years ago…and that is to take out the cancer once and for all!!!!

Dicey drops the mic and 6 men walk together with a purpose towards the ring. GMW try to escape but they quickly get surrounded. As AJ, SRA, look around the ring, the Untouchables slowly rise back up to their feet as the 6 men enter the ring. AJ snatches at Dicey, but Dicey blocks his shot and back the man back against the ropes as he then shoves him away….

JT: GORE!!!!! GORE!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!

HE: Man he snapped AJ in two there!!!!

SRA feeling the pressure tries to dash away from the ring but Median grabs a hold of him by his trunks and hit a huge uppercut as SRA stumbles around

JT: Fortune Teller!!!!

HE: Made Triple H pedigree look rubbish there!

SRA and AJ are seen laying motionless as Oliver Keane begins to plead with the 8 men in the ring. Dicey stretches out his hand to Keane as a sign of pity and pulls the man back up to his feet. Keane then raises Dicey hand in the air as he tries to pander to Mr.6CW with a huge boo’s from the crowd. Keane then tries to walk away but Dicey doesn’t let go of the hand shake and begins to shake his head as the crowd rise up off their seats.

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!!

HE: And could we see that move again tonight! Will Dicey win the title?!

“MR.CROWLEY!!!” Hits as the arena burst into boo’s as out comes Mr.Crowley dressed in a suit with a mic in hand.

MC: While I am not one to give the fans what they want because quite frankly I know what they want better than they do…..

*Arena erupts into boo’s

MC: I will do the right thing for wrestling, and the right thing for 6CW which is right here, right now! We are having another match between Glasgow Most Wanted and the Untouchables!!!!! And that match starts now!!!!

All 6 Men leave the ring and begin to cheer Gazzy and Angel on as GMW are seen laying motionless on the mat. Angel drags AJ to his feet and chucks him out of the ring and signals to Gazzy to go up top! Angel picks SRA to his feet.

JT: Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Death from Above!!

HE: Come on guys, make us proud!!!

*Crowd:

1….

.2….

3!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

MB: Here are your winners and new 6CW Tag Team Champions! Angel and GazzyD…..THE UNTOUCHABLES!!!!!

The arena comes into one as a huge cheer explodes as the 6, 6CW men slide back into the ring and raise Angel and Gazzy up in the air. Gazzy and Angel are seen grasping each other as Dicey hands the titles over to them.

JT: What a night!!! What a match! And just listen to this crowd!!

HE: The Untouchables are back where they belong Jeff!! On top of the 6CW Tag Team division!!!!

We go to commercials

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

Dicey is walking backstage with Diesel, Jack, Jill and baby junior when Christy James comes running up

CJ: DICEY….DICEY….can I get a few words with you about your feelings on tonight and your final ever match in 6CW

Dicey turns and smiles at Christy

Dicey: Ah Christy, there you are I knew you couldn’t resist one last goodbye with old Dicey, admit it you love me

Christy: But……..

Dicey puts his finger up to her lips

Dicey: Shh shh shh, its ok I feel your pain come here

Dicey pulls Christy into a bear hug and strokes her hair

Diesel: Will ya let the little lady go ya big lumox

Dicey lets Christy go who is now gasping for air

Diesel: Im sorry about him he is very emotional tonight as we all are, I know I was an original as well and the first ever Heavyweight champ but this will always be Dicey’s federation…

Dicey: I can talk for myself, Im not a fanny you know, the way it is Christy this place is much more than a wrestling orgainisation to all of us, it is our home, our life and the best memories we’ll ever have, I can remember every match I have been in, in my time here, I can tell you how I got every scar on my body and how much it hurt at the time, I can tell you the name of every guy and girl that has ever come through those doors, not because I have a super memory beceause I want to, I want to remember it all the way it was, when those doors shut tonight, my heart will split in two, I will just be another guy on the street, I haven’t got the heart to move to another place not in my time of life or the way my body is, not just that because of this place I finally have a family and friends and a home that is mine, I owe everything to 6CW and I have given everything to it and that will not stop because tonight I will give my all and walk out of here the only Grand Slam/Triple Crown and Udisputed Champion in history not just for me but for all thefans that have given so much to me all the years….its been on hell of a ride Christy and if your lucky it will continue to night

Dicey winks at Christy as Jill just shakes her head as Jack and Diesel laugh

we go to commercials

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

JT: We have the TV title on the line for the very last time as Udo Berg defends his gold against both Hidari and Eliminator

H: And you only have to look at the names of the guys that have held this title over the years, guys like Dicey Reilly and Geoff Steel and what they went to achieve to see Udo Berg would have gone on to main event 6CW

'Hood Hop' rings out of the speakers as Hidari enters the arena, the crowd boo him loudly as he walks out to the stage proudly waving the Japanese flag, Mr Japan slowly walks down behind him applauding his client. The two men reach the ring and Hidari slides in under the bottom rope and poses for the crowd who hurl abuse at him

H: This is the one thing I won't miss, these fans giving talented individuals like Hidari this kind of abuse

JT: I don't6 think anybody doubts his talent, it's his attitude that's the problem

Hidari is waiting as a red light fills the arena and the theme from Hallowe'en begins to play. The 7ft figure of Eliminator walks out to the stage. The light begins to strobe plunging the arena into pitch black darkness, each time th elight comes on Eliminator edgees closer to the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and climbs over the rope into the ring

JT: look at the size difference between these two

H: And I must admit as talented as he is I don't envy Hidari one bit as he eyeballs the 7ft monster stood across from here, and here comes another, here comes the TV champ

'Sonne' blasts from the speakers and the crowd give a modest reaction as Udo Berg slowly walks out to the stage with the TV Title draped over his shoulder, he raises it in the air as cameras flash around him and then he makes his way down to the ring.....CRACK

JT: WHAT A CHEAP SHOT

With Eliminator facing the stage Hidari blindsides him from behind and snaps the Japan flag across the back of his head and begins to stomp on him as the big man falls to the mat.

H: But the referee hasn't signalled the beginning yet so that could be a stroke of genius from Hidari, he's just made this a one on one match

Udo climbs onto the apron and Hidari runs at him to try and knock him off the apron, the crowd cheer as Berg wraps his hand around the throat of Hidari and then enters the ring and pushes him back into the corner of the ring.....CRACK

Mr Japan cracks a steel chair across the back of Bergs head. CRACK CRACK CRACK they continue the beatdown why Berg lays crumpled on the ground. Hidari lifts up the TV title and orders Mr Japan to lift Berg to his feet, CRACK....the title crushes against the side of Bergs head and he falls straight to the mat as Hidari hooks the leg for the pin and MR Japan barks at the referee to make the count

H: I guess the referee is gonna allow this and it looks like we have a new champion

JT: NO!!!

The crowd cheers as Hidari flies through the air after Berg pushes him off the pin. Berg slowly gets to his feet as Hidari stalks him

H:Look at the strength to get Berg over his shoulders.... GENSHIN

JT: BIG BOOT....THEY FORGOT ABOUT ELIMINATOR

Hidari sets Berg in position for the Genshin and turns round as Eliminator nearly takes his head off with a running boot. Mr Japan grabs Eliminator and turns him around but Eliminator catches him with a big right hand forcing him to bounce off the ropes and

JT: CHOKESLAM

Eliminator lifts Mr Japan by the throat and drives him down into the canvas and then kicks him out of the ring. He turns back to face Hidari who tries to back away but backs himself into the corner and is caught up against the turnbuckles. Eliminator closes in and lifts him up to his feet before unloading with a flurry of punches to the midsection and ends with an uppercut. Hidari staggers out of the corner and Eliminator lifts him in the air

JT: Gorilla press slam..........WHAT A CLOTHESLINE

Hidari falls face first down to the mat after the gorilla press slam and gets back to his feet as Eliminator bounces off the ropes and turns him inside out with the clothesline and drops down for the pin

H: Berg saved his title then

Berg grabs the leg of Eliminator and pulls him off the cover. He gets to his feet and the two 7ft monster eyeball each other

JT: This is about to go off

Berg strikes first with a right hand punch which rocks Eliminator and he returns in kind with a big right hand of his own. They continue to trade blows until Berg starts to get the upper hand. He backs Eliminator against the ropes and then Irish whips him across the ring and plants him a spoinebuster in the centre of the ring. He goes for the cover straight away

Eliminator throws his arm in the air at the count of two and Berg drags him back up to his feet. He backs him into the corner and Hidari attacks him from behind. Berg barely flinches and turns and grabs Hidari by the throat and then tosses him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. He turns his attentions back to Eliminator and whips him into the opposite corner and then runs at him engulfing him with a huge body splash. Eliminator stumbles out of the corner as Berg kicks him in the gut and then sets him in position for a powerbomb

H: HIDARI OUT OF NOWHERE

Hidari jumps off the top rope and rocks Berg with a missile dropkick, he bounces off the ropes and hits a clothesline but Berg still won't go down, he bounces off the ropes again and ducks under a clothesline from Berg

JT: low blow from Hidari.....FAMEASSER

H: Is that the move that's going to win him gold?

JT: IT NEARLY WAS....SO CLOSE FOR HIDARI

Hidari climbs to the top rope and and he shouts at either man to get to their feet. Eliminator gets up first and Hidari soars through the air with a crossbody

JT: Look at the strength again from Eliminator, catches him as if he were a small child, looking for the fallaway slam

H: BUT WHAT A REVERSAL INTO the REVERSE DDT. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE FROM THERE. HIDARI AGAIN LOOKING FOR THE WIN

Berg manages to break the 3 count and again save his title, he lifts Hidari up but the crowd boo as he gets a thumb to the eye and then follows up with a jawbreaker. Berg stumbles back against the ropes and falls out of the ring as Mr Japan low bridges him. He picks him up and then starts to trade punches with him, backing the TV Champion up the ramp away from the ring and backstage

H: How clever is Hidari, it looks like we're definately going to be crowning a new champion and right now my moneys on Hidari

Hidari climbs to the top rope and looks down at Eliminator on the canvas before tunring round and jumping off with a moonsault

H: What atleticism, he hooks the leg

Hidari looks furious as Eliminator gets his shoulder off the mat and he gets to his feet and begins to stomp on Eliminator. Hidari backs away and lets Eliminator get to his feet before running at him and connecting with a drop kick to the knee and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running shining wizard and Eliminator falls to the mat

H: NEW CHAMPION

JT: NEARLY

Hidari hits the mat in frustration as Eliminator kicks out again. Hidari Gets up to his feet and begins to pace the ring, stomping on Eliminator as he tries to get up. Hidari backs away as Eliminator gets up. HIdari kicks him in the leg then the side, Eliminator pushes him away but Hidari comes back with more kicks. He kicks him in the midesction and sets him in position for a DDT

JT: NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX

Hidari manages to kick out and he quickly gets to his feet and kicks Eliminator in the back of the head as he tries to get up

H: Eliminators eyes are glazed over here....he's out

The referee signals the two count as his hand comes down for the three, Eliminator shifts his shoulder from the canvas. Hidari tears at his hair and then climbs to the top rope again, he waits for Eliminator to get to his feet

H: Hurrican

JT: POWERBOMB.....MY WORD WHAT A COUNTER

Eliminator drills Hidari with the powerbomb as he goes for the hurricanrana from the top rope. Eliminator rolls over and drapes his arm across Hidari for the pin

SHOULDER UP

Eliminator slowly gets up and he backs away into the corner of the ring, he motions for Hidari to get to his feet and then as he does runs at him

JT: SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR.......HIDARI COULD BE BROKEN IN TWO

JT: NEW CHAMPION

H: NO.....HIDARI GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE

Eliminator holds his head in his hands and he gets to his feet, he peels Hidari off the mat and then sets him in position between his legs, he lifts him through the air and drops him down to the mat with a devastating powerbomb, he keeps hold and lifts him back before dropping him again with a second powerbomb

JT: Its only a matter of time before one of these guys gets the pin and there's still no sign of the return of Udo Berg, remember its his title on the line and he doesn't even need to be involved in the resulant pinfall or submission

H: And this could be it after those two powerbombs

JT: What the?

The referee disappears from the ring as the figure of Udo Berg appears and slides him out of the ring under the bottom rope. Berg climbs onto the apron and climbs in the ring. Eliminator gets to his feet and stares at Berg, he runs at him

H: SIDEWALK SLAM FROM BERG

He picks Hidari up and tosses him into the corner of the ring. He backs away and then runs at him squashing him up against the corner with a clothesline. Hidari stumbles out and Berg hits him with a flapjack samoan drop. Eliminator is slowly getting to his feet in thebackground as Berg turns around, he wraps his hand around his throat

JT: Berg looking for the chokeslam........BUT SO IS ELIMINATOR

The two men have each other by the throats and start to battle each other to hit the chokeslam. The crowd boo as Berg hits a kick to the midsection and then bats Eliminators hand away, Berg lifts Eliminator high into the air

H: Low blow....GENSHIN...HE CONNECTS

JT: BERG KICKED OUT!!! HIDARI IS INCREDULOUS

Hidari throws a temper tantrum in the centre of the ring. Hidari picks Berg up but as he does Berg lifts him and drives him down to the canvas with a spinebuster, he goes for the pin

JT: ELIMINATOR STILL IN THIS ONE

Eliminator breaks the 3 count and then goes to connect with a right hand, Berg blocks it and then hits a punch of his own rocking Eliminator. He kicks him in the midsection and drops him with a DDT, he backs away into the corner of the ring and steadies himself waiting for Eliminator to get back to his feet

H: GORE GORE GORE.....BERG RETAINS

JT: NOT QUITE YET HE DOESN'T

Berg gets back to his feet and turns around to find Hidari doing the same. He runs at him with another spear

H: Nobody home....AND A GERMAN SUPLEX FOR HIS TROUBLES

Hidari avoids the spear tackle and Berg goes face first into the second turnbuckle, he staggers up and and out of the corner as Hidari wrap his arms around his waist and sends him flying with the belly to back suplex, he rolls through with his arms still hooked and hits another, followed by a third bridged for the pin

Berg shifts his weight and kicks out of the bridged pin. Hidari gets to his feet in anger and turns to face the official

JT: PILEDRIVER FROM ELIMINATOR

Berg gets up and Eliminator hits a running big boot knocking him to the outside of the ring, he turns to Hidari and drags him up by the arm, he twists it and drags him into the corner before climbing upto the top rope and walking out into the centre of the ring

JT: Bit of old school from Eliminator there, and he usually follows it with CHOKEBOMB...

JT: NEW CHAMPION

JT: YES. ELIMINATOR HAS WON IT

H: NO HE HASN'T, HIDARI GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE....ONE STEP AHEAD AS USUAL

Eliminator gets to his feet, he picks Hidari up and delivers and goes for a short arm clothesline

H: WHAT A COUNTER BY HIDARI INTO THE CROSS ARM BREAKER,,, TAP OUT ELIMINATOR, TAP OUT

Eliminator fights the submission but the pain is plain for everybody to see, he raises his arm and it drops down to tap out

H: NEW CHAMPION, HIDARIS HAS DONE IT

JT: BERG WON'T LET HIM TAP OUT, HE CAUGHT HIS ARM AS IT WAS DROPPING TO THE MAT TO TAP OUT

Hidari breaks the hold as Berg climbs into the ring, he shouts at him in Japanese and then spits in his face

JT: BIG MISTAKE.........FROST BITE!!!!

H: Berg has retained, a hard fought victory but he done it in the end

JT: I thought Hidari had this one in the bag but Berg saved his title on more than one occasion then and come out as the TV title

Replays show Hidari spitting in the face of Berg and then Berg grabbing him into the bearhug, he squeezes the life out of the him and then drills him down to the mat before hooking the leg for the win

H: Udo Berg, the last reigning TV Champion and look what it means to him

Berg holds the title aloft with a huge smile on his face, he climbs over the ropes to the outside of the ring before walking up the ramp back to the stage area. He never looks back but at the top of the stage he raises the title in his right hand high in the air (a la Undertaker) before exiting to the backstage

JT: what a match up, and we still have more to come after these messages

cut to commercial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm

We are in the parking lot area where a car is seen turning up as the car door opens Keith Leone emerges with his 6CW title. Keith grabs his bag from the boot of the car as he begins to walk off when suddenly…

??: Here is your winner and New UNDISPUTED 6CW Champion…………..MIIISSSTTEEEERRRRRRRRRR KEEENNNNNTTTTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Kenty then appears on screen in Keith face with his international Title on his shoulder.

MR: KKKKEEEENNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYYY

Keith seems amused as he then drops his bag on the floor.

KL: Undisputed champion hey? Let me put it this way kid, the only way you going to ever become 6CW Undisputed champion is if Mr.Crowley drags his scrawny ass out here tonight once I beat you, and hands you over the title….Just like he handed you the International title….

MK: Handed? Handed? The only reason why I was given this title is because there was no one else out there capable to stand toe to toe with the one and only MMMMIIISSSSTTEE

??: Ahem……DDDDIIIIICCCCEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!

Dicey then appears behind Kenty and screams in his ear..

DR: DDDDIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Kenty rubs his ear in pain as Dicey smiles and makes his way in between Kenty and Keith.

DR: Annoying isn’t it?

Kenty nods his head.

DR: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves I am Mr.6…C….W….and tonight, it isn’t about me, or you, or the champ, it is about giving this company the send off it deserves and therefore tonight let it be known it will be the very last match that Dicey Reilly ever competes in, because as of tonight I am retiring…..But I will retire as the 6CW Undisputed Champion.

KL: Sorry to break it to you Dicey, but tonight Keith Leone will give his heart, and soul and will not back down from you. Regardless of your stature, and of our history, while I respect you as an athlete I refuse to let anyone get in the way of what will be the greatest moment in my career and that is becoming the 6CW Undisputed Champion.

Keith and Dicey stare each other down as Kenty seems almost insulted.

MK: Really?! Really?! Are you guys forgetting that Dicey I beat you at Unbroken, and that even though I was in a match I was one of the very last men standing in the Ruler of the Ring match? Tonight it isn’t about the past…..it is all about the future, and the future is in me……Mister Kenty!!!!!

The 3 men stare each other down

JT: The main event is next!!! Don’t go anywhere!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm

JT: We ladies and gentlemen it is the moment that many have been looking forward to, and a moment that will be apart of 6CW history forever, as tonight we see a new title born, and we see man walking out here tonight as the 6CW Undisputed Champion…

HE: One thing for sure a lot is on the line, none of these men will want to be the loser, or the man to get pinned. With Dicey heart, Keith aggressiveness, and Kenty confidence, all of these men have a chance and are a viable threat.

JT: More importantly Henry, each of these men are at the top of their game at the moment and their will be a lot of pressure on each and every single one of them.

“BBBOOORRRNNNNN TO FIGHT!!!!” Hits as the crowd rise to their feet one final time to pay tribute to 6CW legendary superstar Dicey Reilly. Reilly makes his way out with his whiskey bottle and a Black T-Shirt with simply “Thank You” on it. Dicey points across the crowd and toasts them as he takes a swig out of his bottle with a green pyro going off behind. With the crowd cheering him on Dicey makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. He then makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring where he waits for his opponents.

“Turn up the trouble” Hits as the mood around the arena quickly changes. As the light go off a spotlight shoot off at the top of the ramp as Kenty makes his way out with International title on his shoulder as he walks around the ramp with a smug look. Kenty stares Dicey down from the ramp as he raises his title in the air. Kenty makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring as he goes straight into Dicey face shouting “You ain’t nothing! I am the future!”.

“Limo Wreck” As Keith Leone makes his way out for the last time as 6CW Champion. Keith is seen wearing a “6CW” T-Shirt as Keith makes his to the right side of the ramp and applauds the fans and then runs over to the opposite side to do the same thing. Keith makes his way back to the center of the ramp and descends down towards the ring. Keith leaps on to the apron and then raises his title in the air to a chorus of cheers from the crowd as Dicey and Kenty look on enviously. Keith then steps into the ring where both Kenty and Keith hand their title over to the ref.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is schedule for one fall and it is fall the Undisputed 6CW Championship!!!!

*The arena give a huge pop.

MB: Standing to my top right from Dublin Ireland, he is Mister 6…..C….W…….Dicey REILLY!!!!!

Dicey raises his arm in the air to a chorus of cheer.

MB: Standing to my….(Kenty cuts him off)

MK: Shut your mouth, and watch and learn…….Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy and Girl….Standing in front of you all is the future of wrestling, your INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, and the next UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!!!! From BUCKHAMSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM……The One….the Only….ahem…..MMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR……………..KENTY…………

Kenty makes his way over to Dicey…..

MK: KKKKEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTTYYYYYYY

He then walks over to Keith.

MK: KKKEEEENNNNNTTTTYYYYYYYY

Kenty then shoves the mic back to Mike Bird, as the disgruntled announcer looks on.

MB: And Finally standing to my bottom left he is the 6CW World Heavyweight champion…..from Bristol UK, KEITH LLLLEEEOOOOONNNNEEEEE!!!!!!

The ref signals for the bell

Ding Ding Ding

JT: And here we go Henry the moment we have all been waiting for as History is under way!

The 3 men begin to walk around the ring as the eye each other down. Suddenly Dicey and Keith rush towards Kenty who slides out of the ring as the arena burst into boos. Kenty is seen smiling as Dicey shouts at Kenty to get into the ring, but the arrogant superstars points to his head and replies “I ain’t stupid!”. Keith and Dicey back away as the two superstars stare across the arena, with chants for Dicey and Keith split. Dicey then slugs a right shot the to the head as the two men begin to brawl in the center of the ring. Keith begins to get the upper hand and hits some hard shots as he back Dicey against the ropes, with Dicey unable to respond. Keith then hits a hard chop across the chest, as Dicey responds with a tough shot to the gut, and followed by several forearm shots to the head as Dicey fights back with Keith stumbling back.

Keith feeling the pressure he hits a thumb to the eye, as a small part of the crowd begin to boo. Keith then hits a shot to the mid-section and delivers an irish whip. As Dicey comes off the ropes, Keith goes for a big back body drop but Dicey counters with a huge kick to the head, with Keith moving away grabbing his jaw. Dicey then charges towards Keith but Keith counters again and hits an arm drag. Dicey quickly gets up as Keith hits another and a third. As Dicey gets up again as Keith hits a stiff shot the jaw with Dicey stumbling back into the corner. Keith then charges towards Dicey with a spear but Dicey moves out of the way at the last minutes as Keith charges into the steel post.

JT: What a series of counters here.

HE: No wonder Jeff, these two men no each other so well, and are warriors refusing to back down.

Keith untangles himself from the post and as he turns around Dicey hits a clothesline. Keith gets back up to his feet as Dicey hits another clothesline. Keith gets up again as Dicey comes off the ropes, Keith hits a kick to the gut and delivers an irish whip of his own. Dicey comes off the ropes Keith swings a wild right but Dicey duck under and as Keith turns around Dicey grasp hold of Keith hits a Belly to belly suplex sending Keith flying across the ring.

Kenty is seen sarcastically applauding Dicey, as Keith groggily gets back up. Dicey hits another shot to head, followed by a kick to the mid-section and hits a snapmare. Dicey then runs the ropes and hits a big boot the head. Dicey then hooks the leg as he goes for the pin.

1…..

2…

JT: Kenty break the pin!

HE: What a clever man! Waiting for these two to beat the hell out of each other and then pick up the rest.

Kenty unleashes a series of vicious stomps on both Keith and Dicey keeping both men grounded. Kenty then drags Dicey to his feet and chucks him over the top rope as Dicey crashes on the mat on the outside. Keith is seen pulling himself back up in the corner as Kenty runs in and hits a kick to the head in the corner. Kenty then goes on to the second rope and hits a series of shot to the head. Kenty then leaps off the second rope in the air and hits a bulldog on Keith.

Kenty then smiles as he looks down at Keith who is trying to push himself back up as Kenty shouts “I am MMMMMMMISSSSSSTTTTEEERRR…”

*SMACK!

JT: What a shot!

HE: Hahaha Didn’t see that one coming!

As Kenty shouts into Keith face, Keith hits a slap across Kenty face, as Kenty snaps and hits another series of stomps on Keith. Dicey is seen jumping back up on the apron, Kenty with eyes at the back of his head charges and smacks Dicey across the head and off the apron, as Dicey lands head first on the barricade. Keith is seen back up to his feet and charges towards Kenty, but Kenty counters and hits a drop toe hold.

Keith pushes himself back up but is met by a running drop kick to the head keeping the 6CW Champ grounded. Kenty then goes for the cover.

1….

2….

Thre..

JT: Keith gets the shoulder up!

HE: Heart of a champion it will take more than that to beat Keith Leone!!!

A frustrated Kenty locks in a rear naked choke on Keith as he applies all the pressure he can with Keith struggling for air.

*Crowd: Let’s Go Keith!!!

Keith begins to respond to the crowd, as he slowly fight back up to vertical basis. Keith then drives several elbow shots into Kenty gut as Kenty eventually breaks the hold. Keith then delivers an irish whip. As Kenty comes off the ropes Keith goes for a big back body drop again but Kenty drops down and hits a vintage like “Rhode/Goldust” uppercut.

Keith stumbles away and as he turns around Kenty looks for the Mic Check but Keith drives his elbows into Kenty head followed by a drop kick sending Kenty against the ropes where Dicey is seen back up on the apron. Keith then charges towards Kenty but Kenty pulls down on the top rope as Keith goes for a crossbody, he crashes into Dicey as the two men topple over the top rope on to the hard mat on the outside.

*Crowd; OOOOooooo

JT: What a counter!

HE: My god, Dicey landed awkwardly there Jeff, and Kenty looking very impressive here!

Kenty then slides out of the ring and drags Dicey to his feet as he drives him spine first into the apron. Keith is seen dragging himself back up to his feet and as Kenty turns around Keith hits a low blow on Kenty out of nowhere. Keith then gets back up to his feet and hits a snap suplex on to the hard mat. Keith then gets back up to a vertical basis and drags Kenty back up and smashes his head against the steel step with Kenty crumbling to the floor.

HE: Come on he should be Disqualified.

JT: Falls count anywhere Henry, no rules!!!

Keith then turns around,

*SMACK!!!!

JT: What a chair shot!!!

HE: he almost took Keith’s head off!!

Dicey then drops the chair and crumbles on to Keith for the pin.

1…..
2…..

3!!

JT: No Keith gets the shoulder up!

HE: He seems to be the target Jeff, Keith has been targeted by Dicey and Kenty.

JT: No doubt about it he has taking the most hits, and bumps.

Keith is seen slightly busted open as the 6CW champion rubs his fingers against his forehead. Dicey slowly gets back up to his feet as suddenly an enraged Keith kip up to his feet. Keith and Dicey begin to brawl again with each other as Keith drivers Dicey into the barricade but Dicey respond by driving Keith into the apron spine first. With the two men brawling Kenty is seen running along the apron and leaping off hitting a flying crossbody on the two men. Kenty then goes for the cover on Dicey.

1….

2….

Dicey Kicks out!

Kenty then goes for the cover on Keith.

1….

2…..

Keith Kick’s out!

Kenty gets back up, as Dicey follows behind him. Dicey clobbers Kenty from behind and the two men roll back into the ring. Kenty and Dicey get back up to their feet as Dicey hits a kick to the mid-section and goes for the Mic Check again but Dicey shoves him away and hits a kick to the gut and powerbomb Kenty and bridges in for the cover.

1….

2….

JT: Kenty gets the shoulder up!

HE: the Match is picking up pace here Jeff!

Dicey then drags Kenty back up to his feet and delivers an irish whip into the corner. Dicey charges in but Kenty moves away at the last second and as Dicey turns around Kenty hits a standing drop kick sending Dicey back into the corner. Kenty then makes his way over and hits a series of stiff shots to the head as he then props Dicey on to the stop rope in a seated position. Kenty then climbs on the second rope and props Dicey on his back.

MK: I AM MISTER KENTY!!!!!!!!!!

JT: Rolling SEnton!!!!

HE: He goes for the cover!

1…..

2…..

JT: Keith breaks the pin up!

Kenty and Keith get back up to their feet as Kenty hits a kick to the gut and goes for a suplex but Keith lands on his feet behind Kenty. Keith then shoves Kenty away, and as Kenty comes off the ropes.

JT: Concuss kick!

HE: Oh No! CRAICDOWN!!!!

1……

2…..

3!!!

JT: He did it! Dicey got the pin!!! Listen to this crowd!!!

HE: I can’t believe Jeff! This arena is going crazy!!!

Dicey is seen back up to his feet can’t quite believing what has happened.

The comes over though and tells Dicey he hasn’t won the match telling him that Keith got the his leg under the bottom rope.

JT: Oh My!!!! Keith just saved himself big time there!!!!

The Replay shoves Keith hitting a huge concuss kick on Kenty, but suddenly Dicey spins Keith around and hits a Craicdown on the 6CW Champion as he goes for the pin.

A distraught Dicey can’t believe and suddenly…

JT: MIC CHECK!!!!

HE: Kenty goes for the pin!!!!

1….

2….

3!

JT: No Dicey gets the shoulder up again!!!!

Kenty can’t believe and smacks the mat in frustration. Kenty the rushes out of the ring and drags a table from under the ring and shoves into the match. Kenty then props the table up near the turnbuckle as he picks Keith up and shoves into the corner. Kenty shoves Keith on the top of the turnbuckle and tries to prop him on his back for a rolling senton, but Keith shoves signs of life as he begins to unleash a series of vicious shots to the head as he begin to lose his balance, but responds with a hard right and hooks Keith arm across his back as he goes for a super plex. Dicey then emerges out of nowhere from under Kenty

*CRASH!!!!!

*Crowd: Holyshit! Holyshit!!!!

JT: SUPER PLEX from the top rope!!!

HE: And what a powerbomb by Dicey sending Kenty through the table!!!!!

JT: Dicey really needs to go for the cover here.

A seated Dicey in the corner begins to crawl towards Kenty as he goes for the cover.

1…..

2….

Three….

Kenty gets the shoulder up.

Dicey tries to pull himself back up but Kenty uses his last efforts to his a low blow on Dicey as he crumbles to the mat. Kenty and Keith then slowly emerge back to their feet as Kenty hits a series of shots backing Keith against the ropes and then delivers an irish whip. As Keith comes off the ropes he goes for a concuss kick but Kenty counters

JT: MIC CHECK!!!!!

HE: My god!!!

JT: He Kips back up!!!

HE: I don’t think I ever seen him do that!!!

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!!!

1…

2….

3!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!

MB: Here is your winner and the 6CW Undispusted Champion!

DICEY REILLLLYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An depleted Dicey is seen past out on the mat as all 3 men are barely moving as the ref rushes over and hands the two titles over to Dicey. EMT’s rush down the ramp and check on all 3 superstars as Dicey is seen slowly getting back up to his feet grasping his head.

*Crowd: Dicey!!!!

The arena is seen going into a frenzy as confete begins to spray out into the crowd in the irish colours as Dicey is seen standing to a thunderous ovation. Dicey then picks up his two titles and raises them in the air

*Crowd: 6C-Dub!!! 6C-Dub!

JT: What a moment Henry!!!! What a moment!!!! Dicey has proved everyone wrong here tonight! He has proved he is still able to deliver when matters and as nobody gave him a chance tonight one thing is for sure Mr.6CW Turned up here tonight!!!

HE: I am speechless Jeff. In a way I am not surprised as really who other, than Mr.6CW deserves to walk out here in 6CW final show as the Undisputed champion!!!

Dicey is seen leaping in the crowd and celebrating with them as he handed a beer.

JT: And on a night that 6CW made history once again, we bid farewell to 4 years. 4 Years of shocks, surprises, moments, and history. But tonight we did it in the best possible way and that is with Dicey Reilly returning to his thrown on the top of the 6CW mountain!

HE: Hold on second Jeff……..yes…..okay……My word Jeff I have just been told at this instance by Mr.Crowley himself that 6CW is in talks with company….

JT: Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Only the future will tell….From everyone here tonight this is Jeff Thaddeus and Henry Lloyd saying…..GOODNIGHT!!!

We go to credits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down