The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11 Empty 6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11

Post by Gregers Tue 24 May 2011, 10:19 pm

6NG Season 1 Finale PPV will be on Friday. The final elimination cutting the rookies down to the final 2 will happen. Well done to the 4 semi finalists, 3 Finalists and the 2 Final Rookies who go into the PPV to fight it out for the title.

Rookie Challenge - This week will be very different, I want you to promo against each other for your match in the comments section below. Please use everything you have learnt throughout 6NG in your promos. As always please ask your pros for help and read examples of back and forths on the main shows!

(If you are the one eliminated please still take part in the back and forth but also enter a goodbye promo as well)

----------------------

Match Card

James Eagle vs Longinus vs Yarmouth Blade vs Edan Ekram

-----------------------

Pros will vote on who they want to be eliminated on the Monday! They will then vote again on the final two for who they want to win before the PPV on the Friday.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11 Empty Re: 6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11

Post by Legend Wed 25 May 2011, 6:59 am

('LAST NIGHT' appears at the bottom left of the screen, as the titantron comes to life. James Eagle can be heard talking, while the camera stays attached to the door of a dressing room entitled:

'James Eagle
6NG Rookie'

Only his voice can be heard, but he is clearly talking to someone.)

JE: Where were you when I needed you out there? I told you to act as back-up but you weren't there. Don't tell me you were saving the surprise for another time. Action needs to be taken. And it must happen sooner rather than later!

(The titantron switches off and the camera swivels round to the ring, where James Eagle is already stood.)

RJ: Good Morning and welcome back to the Birmingham Bowl arena, where we have 6NG rookie James Eagle ready to start this week's ongoing rookie challenge! 

MW: Pfffft! What a joke!

JE: Before I move on to next Tuesday's event, I think it's best to address a rather compelling matter. Ever since 6NG began, I've been nothing but targeted by my pro... and indeed anyone else who felt like joining in on what they saw to be fun. I call a sanction on these thugs! What they've done to me is unacceptable and I must be protected. At the Pay Per View next Friday, I will get my vengeance. I will show why I, 'the golden one' am the best thing since sliced bread when I bring the 6NG title home to where it truly belongs!

(Eagle raises both arms in the air, prompting the crowd to erupt with cheers.)

JE: As I'm sure you all know by now, the next elimination is between just Longinus and I. Longinus... who's that? Err... Oh yes I remember. The Church of Hero failure. The man who thinks he can take down the entire church alongside a psycho ex-general. The one who has stopped bothering with 6NG. Well let me tell you something matey, you're no saint. Inside you know it and I know you know it. So why bother coming out here every week trying to destroy one of the most long-standing groups in 6WF history and trying to gain fans on the way? I've already won them over and there is nothing you can do about it. This Friday will spark the death of an era... The era of Longinus is going down when you find yourself eliminated from 6...N...G!

JE: Yarmouth Blade. I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, I can't take you seriously. Last night you earned immunity by just showing a few videos of you beating me. I think you genuinely find that funny. Well, I must admit, I do actually find it rather amusing... but in a completely different way! In fact, I don't care how far you get in this competition. At least it's a consolation for when you find yourself losing every week on Lockdown or Shutdown. <Eagle Laughs> You still haven't proved yourself to me sonny. Fair play to you, the fans like you, the pros like you, but being liked gets you nowhere. I promise you, you will look back on this point and regret every decision you made, when you see me, the golden one, on top of 6WF, holding the World Title aloft!

JE: And finally onto Edan. You are the clear favourite to win this show and rightly so. You have dominated in both the challenges and in the ring. But being favourite means absolutely nothing. I can see you are conceited, you are certain of the victory now. I realised it last night when you didn't bother to take part in the challenge. Laziness. When it comes down to consistency and abiding by the rules, James Eagle is the one to watch. I am the next breakout star. The 6NG champion. THE ONE!!!

(Eagle drops the mic and stares intensely back up the ramp, almost like a challenge to his opponents.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11 Empty Re: 6NG Episode 8 - Final Tuesday Show CARD 31/5/11

Post by Blade Wed 25 May 2011, 9:36 am

suddenly there's a loud bang and green pyros go off at the top of the stage and the the one and only hit's.
The crowd goes wild as they shout Yarmouth,Yarmouth.

RJ: Here comes the crowd's Favorite,the crowd just love him.

MW: I hate this kid for what he has done to me, putting through my box and then landing Horrigan on top of me.

RJ: Man that was funny,I loved that part of the show, Best part for me.

Yarmouth Blade comes out from round the curtain to a huge ovation from the crowd.He walks down the ramp and starts to tag fans on either side of the ramp.He then rolls into the ring and collects a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the crowd to settle.

YB: Man it's great to be I here in the Birmingham bowl arena and I'm in the final off 6ng.

The crowd are going crazy at this point.

YB: Man you guy's are wild,Listen up guy's we have got one hell of a show tonight, we have a 4 way with James Eagle vs Longinus vs Yarmouth Blade vs Edan Ekram and its gonna be spectacular.

Crowd cheer x10.

YB: Now I herd some one has been mouthing off again and that some one is The golden one James Eagle.

RJ: Wow this crowd have certain turned on James Eagle listen to that noise.

MW: Yeah, I'm starting to like this kid.

YB: He says he can't take me seriously,well he better or he's gonna get hurt and hurt badly.

crowd start the yarmouth chant.

YB: And as for not getting any were being liked by everyone, well I'm in the god damn final of 6ng and with a chance of being getting a shot at the tag team champs with my partner the great Perfect Jack.

The crowd start to chant Perfect Jack chant.

MW: oh this kid is just sucking up to the crowd.

RJ: Yeah he knows how to work with em.

YB: Now as for the other 2 Edam and Longinus, you two had better be on your game or the Blade man is gonna cut through you and split you in two.
These guy's are top wrestlers and they have earnt my respect but as for James Eagle the so called Golden One you have not my friend and if you had listened to your pro you might not have been in the bottom two this week and gone straight to the final just like me and Edam Akram.

Crowd cheer x10.

YB: And you know why I'm gonna win the final?
Because I am the ont and only (blade points the microphone to the fans ) and they shout back YARMOUTH BLADEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one and only hits and Blade starts to walk up the ramp tagging fans as he goes.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2011, 12:24 pm

(As James Eagle starts to look to give up on being challenged, 'Elements of Life' hits the sound system and the crowd pop as Edan Ekram walks from behind the curtain with a mic in his hand.)

RJ: My God, I don't think Eagle expected Ekram to come out and face him!

MW: I don't care anymore... Now that Horrigans gone then 6NG lost it's best performer.

RJ: You talk about Horrigan and it's safe to say he left his mark on the competition; and there's some visible marks he left on Edan.

(Edan, bruised from being attacked, continues to stare at Eagle as he walks down the ramp before sliding in and standing a couple of feet away from him.)

Edan: Lazy, James? You think I'm lazy and conceited? Well you couldn't be more wrong. Everyone knows that if I'd taken part last night then I would have wiped the floor with you, and the rest of the competitors, like I have in the previous weeks. But where would be the fun in that? I was already immune from this elimination due to taking an early lead; giving me the opportunity to spend a lot more time focusing on what happens in the ring. See I thought, that if I really want to prove myself to the main guys on 6wF, then beating three other wrestlers is a lot more impressive than beating two.

Ever since 6NG was created 8 weeks ago, I was clear favourite. Since then I've built up my confidence with a series of awe-inspiring in-ring matches and captured the attention of the audience at home with my charm. And you James? You've stumbled through elimination after elimination, the skin of your teeth, if this went down to a final two then it would be obvious you'd never make it to the end. Don't take this the wrong way, but if we offered these fans a chance to choose the finale that would put all others to shame; guess who wouldn't be picked?

(The crowd are split between the two stars; half the crowd cheering for James Eagle whilst the other chant Edan's name. Edan takes a step closer to James.)

Edan: But I suppose not being picked would be something you're used to by now. I'm fairly certain that somewhere down the line of your dark past that you've been rejected; pushed away and neglected by those that you loved. Why else would you rely on handing out money to get people to accept and like you? You crave the power that the money gives you, and without that power you feel worthless. That's why your competing in 6NG, because you think that if you win then people will kneel down before you and worship you like some kind of King.

That's completely the wrong motives to go in to this competition! I joined 6NG and 6wF to prove myself to the wrestling world that I was the next best thing to come through the ranks. I may have been a little rough around the edges, but with the help of my fantastic mentor, I've became the diamond in the pack of rocks with you lot. Why else did Horrigan feel the need to attack me?

Jealousy, Eagle, jealousy.

Is that the feeling creeping in to your soul now? How does it feel to know that these fans and the other guys at back see me as the better wrestler and the biggest threat? To paraphrase a little bit of Shakespeare, 'O, beware, my friend, of jealousy. It is the green-eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds on.' And by my calculations, it will have gobbled you up by the time we step into this ring again on Tuesday night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 25 May 2011, 4:49 pm

(James Eagle remains standing in the centre of the ring, shocked to have been stood up by Edan Ekram.)

JE: I agree with you, Edan. Jealousy is a horrible thing. A thing I wouldn't want to be accused of. In fact, you're not the only person to have been subject to a series of jealous attacks. If your theory is indeed correct, there are three people who are jealous of me at this very moment. The cowards, the followers, the sheep. I really don't think their names deserve to be mentioned at this moment. I'm sure you know who I mean. Wink

JE: Every week in 6NG, I have been on the wrong end of what many would call 'bullying'. Bullying is a disgusting thing; something no one should have to suffer. The thing with bullying though, is that the recipient of such abuse usually ends up feeling down and weak. It makes them feel like everything they do is absolutely worthless. I, however, go by the saying "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". And as a result, I have got much stronger, of that there is no doubt.

JE: Not once did my pro believe in me. Not once did he try to support me. He gave up on me because he failed to create what he wanted: a clone, somebody else who would go under him as his protégé. That's why I wouldn't listen, Edan. That's why I wouldn't listen! I worked my way to this position - in to the final four all by myself. I made it past three others without a pro by my side. What's to say I can do the same again?

JE: I have not once been blocked by any hardships or difficult opponents in my life. You clearly don't know about my past, Mr. Ekram. The only reason I've been giving money away to my supporters is because I simply have too much. I'm not buying their admiration. People clearly misunderstand this and it's my job to make it clear.

JE: Now, Edan. I wouldn't want us to get off on the wrong foot as such, especially with the 6NG final so close approaching. So, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to buy anything out of you, but... here, take this!

(Eagle pulls an envelope out of his white blazer pocket and holds it out in front of Edan. The crowd go wild at the prospect of their two fan favourites making a truce.)

MW: Oh great! So now they're going to play happy families are they?

RJ: I don't know, Michael. Maybe Edan doesn't want this gift of friendship. Who knows?
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2011, 10:32 pm

(The crowd cheer even louder as Edan extends his hand, stopping a few inches from the package. He looks slowly to his left and then to his right before taking the package in his hands.)

MW: Edan Ekram has just been bought by James Eagle; that hypocrite!

RJ: Whatever Michael, this could be the strongest alliance to be formed between the 6NG competitors.

Edan: I accept that you've not been as fortunate as I with your pro. You got stuck wth a 6wF star that is more concerned with keeping his image and only helping himself. I, on the other hand, was paired with one of the greatest Champions ever to grace 6wF. Despite leaving and coming back he remains one of the biggest draws in the company. Whilst your pro may have inspired you to become everything he is not; I would be delighted if I could have a career that mirrored Jerome Dubois'.

I also accept your view on bullying, and I'm just as sick and tired of putting up with it as you are. You say you've came out stronger from all this, mentally I may have too, but we all still bear the marks to remind us of what's happened. Wishful thinking it may be, but if I were to be crowned 6NG Champion I feel it would send out the strongest message. I've had to put up with a lot of backstabbing and low-life attacks in this short period of time, but I've came through and still remain a strong contender.

However, James, one thing I cannot accept is this money.

(Edan places the package back inside James pocket and looks a bemused Eagle in the eyes.)

Edan: I know you might think that you're being nice, showing a sign of support. But if I took that money and you went on to win the competition, I couldn't put up with the constant whispers on how I'd be bought out to let you. Maybe on your day you could beat me fair and square, but with that debt hanging over my head I'd always be questioned. I'm afraid I can't live with that.

But I offer you a compromise of sorts; more like an alliance. It pains me to say so but you are probably the biggest competition left in 6NG. On Tuesday night, whatever happens in the ring, I'll be happy to graduate to the full roster alongside you. We'd be fools to think that everything will run smoothly after. You've experienced first hand how horrible some of the main roster can be, and I've experienced a partner turning on me and being brutally attacked by Horrigan. It ain't not picnic.

My offer? A chance to add the Golden Element to 6wF. I'm not saying we forget our single ambitions and join together as a tag team, but merely suggesting that we have each others backs. I don't want any favours on Tuesday- the deal starts straight after the winner is crowned. I offer no money to you, James, and I doubt I could match a price that you'd accept. But what I can offer you is my total support.

(Edan extends his hand to James and waits for his answer.)

RJ: Looks like a chance of an alliance aren't all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 25 May 2011, 11:53 pm

Just before James Eagle can answer The one and only hits and
yarmouth Blade comes out from round the curtain, the crowd erupt and start shouting Yarmouth,Yarmouth.

MW: Oh god not him, this tweeb just can not go away I hate him.

RJ: Shut up you fool you fool, you just don't like him for what he did you the other week.

Blade walks down and is carrying a microphone in his hand, he puts the mic to his mouth and the music cuts off.

YB: Ekram my friend, you don't wont to team up with Eagle, as good as he is he just not in the same class as me, and I wont try to buy you off like he is.

Yarmouth Blade rolls in to the ring a get right up to Edan.

YB: Edan you are a good wrestler and I can see that, the 6ng universe can see that, so am sure you don't need any back up after 6ng, But if you do I will gladly help you or just watch your back.
Remember what Eagle did to his pro and ignored his advise he is now in the bottom two not like you and me, we listen to what our pro's are trying to tell us.

RJ: Hmmmmmmmmm looks like Blade is trying to get Edan's friendship, or is it a ploy to distract him?

YB: If it is a ploy very smart if not very dumb.

Edan looks at Blade and is contemplating shaking his hand which Blade his arm stretched out in front of him.

Blades awaits Edan's reaction.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 26 May 2011, 6:56 am

(James Eagle looks to the top of the ramp, where Yarmouth Blade is stood with an excited smile all across his face.)

JE: Oh, you again is it? Please don't interrupt again, Edan and myself were having a mature conversation before you popped out. You might like to know that Edan doesn't just accept random offers. He actually offered me to be his partner, so shut up and jog on back to your dressing room.

JE: Mr Ekram, I thank you for your offer and duly appreciate those kind words. I, however, don't think this is the best way forward. Convince me if you feel you can, but have you spoken to your pro about this? How would old JD feel to see this offer on the table? 

(Ekram pulls his hand back.)

JE: Like I've said many a time before, I already have plans to enter 6WF with a storm. There is a lonely man backstage, watching us right now, wondering what I'm going to say to you. You see, I've already made an agreement with another member of the 6NG roster and I would hate to let him down. 

(Eagle strides the ring back an forth, trying to work out a solution.)

JE: Look Edan, there is no doubt that you will have a fruitful career in 6WF. You will go on to huge things. Will you be bigger than me? Perhaps. Since the very beginning, I've been watching you extremely closely; more so than anyone else in this competition. And I must say you have thoroughly entertained me.

JE: But this is about your offer. Let's set it this way... if you win this competition, then fair enough. You get to chose your partner and on your terms. If I win, I get to chose my partner. And I might add, the reigning champions aren't going to go down with a fight. We might need a little back up before going out, pronouncing our initial plans. As they have some merry men waiting backstage, we might need some of our own guys just in case. And I know just the men! <Eagle laughs>

JE: What do you say?

(Eagle offers his hand out to Edan.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 May 2011, 12:08 pm

(Edan Ekram takes a step back and turns to face the audience with a contemplative look across his face.)

RJ: Edan has two offers of alliances with two seperate 6NG superstars.

MW: It's like Dragons Den, and he gets to choose who he gets to work with.

(Edan raises the mic to his lips.)

Edan: James Eagle or Yarmouth Blade?

(The crowd are split as they were earlier; this time the chants being for James Eagle and Yarmouth Blade. Edan looks around the crowd before turning to face Yarmouth Blade.)

Edan: Yarmouth-

(The crowd pop before Edan signals for them to hush.)

Edan: I don't want to take anything away from you; no one has got to the final by not being one of the best in the competition. But do I see you as the man I could form an alliance with that would tak 6wF by storm? I'm unsure. I know I'm a good wrestler, infact, I know I'm a great wrestler. Possiby the most exciting performer in 6NG and I think that the entertainment I bring equals the ability of most on the main roster. The main guys in 6wF all seem to have been in the company for a while and I'm sure they each were mentored or guided by certain professionals.

You and I got lucky with our pro's. Jerome and I have formed a relationship that goes far further than just mentor and student; we've became friends. His knowledge and experience has been invaluable to me through this process and I don't think I'd be here without him. I know he'll always be there to support and guide me through 6wF, but I don't want to cling to him for the next 6 months. I'm not saying I'll be forgetting about him, but when I win 6NG I feel I have to become more independent. You, on the other hand, seem quite likely to stick with your own pro. Fair play to you for that, but I'm afraid I just don't see us working together.

(Yarmouth Blade keeps a poker face as Edan speaks.)

MW: Man I bet Yarmouth's not best pleased with Edan at this moment in time.

RJ: So does this mean that the Golden Element Alliance is back on?

(Edan turns to the other side to face James Eagle.)

Edan: Like I just said, I'll always seek advice and guidance from Jerome Dubois; but he knows that I'm not his puppet. He respects me. I think he respects me enough to let me make my own decisions, possibly my own mistakes- but we all learn from the past and, as you said so earlier, it makes us stronger.

But we're different people. It's obvious to me now when I see you offering out money to the fans and already talking of a mini entourage if you win this competition. I would much rather go in to 6wF with only a chosen few people that I really trust. That's the first lesson Jerome Dubois tought me: Trust nobody in this business. At first I thought he was pushing me away, but I quickly realised that this emphasised that when you find someone who has your back then you need to keep them close.

I've no doubt that we'll both have fruitful careers in 6wF, my career obviously the more fruitful.

(Edan smirks as the crowd laugh along.)

Edan: I don't want to play the role of Robin Hood when we make it to the main roster. So if you want to form this alliance, then I don't want a bunch of 'merry men' at our side. I want strong-minded individuals like ourselves who want to make their own history in wrestling. Now does that sound like something you could agree with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 26 May 2011, 4:50 pm

JE: First of all, I don't really want to get into arguments over who will have the most fruitful career. That man will be me, end of.

(Eagle bursts out with a cocky giggle, as Edan holds back a grin.)

JE: My friends are certainly nothing like the Church of Hero hooligans or my Pro and his deceiving prophesy. At the moment, my good man, is backstage watching out for me. I consider him to be more of a secret agent than an accomplice. I met him while on tour last year and his recent signing to 6WF made me feel obliged to meet again. He begged me to be on his side, he wished for nothing more. Does this seem like someone who will take rejection lightly? Do you think he will just let this go and move on? I don't think so.

JE: Edan, to be frank, you and I have really only just met. We barely know each other. Me and Kei... I mean my friend have known each other for a while now and formed true bonds. Yet you want me to just tell him to leave? 

(Edan returns an awkward smile.)

JE: In which case, my answer to your offer...

Is yes! I accept! If that's what you really want, I'll do it. Can I really turn down such an opportunity? Of course not. If that's what it takes to become champion, then I suppose I'll have to. He will just have to stay lurking in the shadows for even longer, always on the prowl. I... err, we however, will take 6WF by storm and pitch the future to the entire roster! 

JE: Thanks for doing business with me.

(Eagle takes Edan's hand and shakes it, before exiting the ring via the ring steps.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 27 May 2011, 9:44 am

Yarmouth Blade is walking behind back stage were he bumps into his mentor Perfect Jack.

PJ: Hi Blade,I just saw what happened out there, and don't worry you don't need those two guy's.
you are good enough to win this compition you have come a long way when this thing started.
I don't know what Eagle is on about because he's not guaranteed place in the final yet, you are and I congratulate you on that.

YB: Thanks boss and I will do my very best to win it so we can be the next tag team champions.
And if I do win we will both go out and celebrate and I am paying as you have shown me a lot over these past few weeks and I am grateful for that.

PJ: Your welcome Blade it has been a pleasure to work with some one who actually listens to there pro, not like a curtain Mr Eagle, and as a result he has fallen in to the knock stages of the compition and faces elimination this week.

YB: yeah I not what you mean boss, I know I'm good at what I do but you can never learn too much in this business.

Just as the two men are talking James Eagle walk's round the corner looks at the two men and just laughs and walks off.Blade is about to say some think but Jack pulls him away.

PJ: Blade just let it go and deal with him in the ring.

YB: Ok boss, lets go and get ready for my match later.

The two men walk down the corridor and into Perfect Jack's office and close the door behind them.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 May 2011, 3:41 pm

The tron comes to life and the 'LIVE' icon is flashing at the bottom corner. In shot are Clarissa and Edan Ekram.

Clarissa: Thanks for agreeing for an interview Edan. Only last night we saw you strike up an alliance with James Eagle, at the expense of Yarmouth Blade. Was there any dislike to Yarmouth Blade or did you simply pick who, in your eyes, was the better wrestler?

Edan: Well I suppose there's a bit of both. I've admired James right from the beginning of the competition and admired how he's overcome the problems he faced with his pro. He's a talented wrestler and has already started to build himself quite a fanbase.

(Chants of 'Eagle' can be heard from the crowd.)

Edan: He never showed any signs of relying on someone else; his indepence seperates him from Yarmouth. He, on the other hand, likes to work his Perfect Jack and at times he seemed to rely heavily on him. When I move on to the main roster I don't want to be partnered with someone who can't stand for themselves. I need a strong individual to work with.

Clarissa: How do you think this will impact your relationship with Jerome Dubois?

Edan: Ah, Jerome. He's been a fantastic help to me over this process and it is with his teaching that I've got this far. If you analyse the dynamics of the relationships between mentors and rookies on this series of Next Gen, it seems that every duo is different. Jerome is an inspiration to me, and at first I was awe-struck. It would be hard to be took in by his charisma, skill and all of his achievement. But it didn't take long for him to get it through to me that he only achieved all this through hard work. I've learnt so many valuable lessons from Dubois, all of which I'll carry with me into the main shows, I'd like to think of us as friends now rather than mentor and rookie.

Clarissa: So James Eagle isn't replacing Jerome Dubois when you get promoted?

Edan: Definitely not. I'd be a fool to throw back all the praise and help that Dubois has given me. When James and I are promoted to the main roster we'll be two rookies, side-by-side, it just helps give you a little more confidence when you start out.

Clarissa: Promotion to the main roster is a week away; do you already have any long term goals?

Edan: Every wrestler has a long term goal in 6wF... To win one of the World Championships. I'm not naive enough to think that I'll be ale to take 6wF by storm and be a Champion within a couple of months. It'll take some time, but slowly, working my way up I'll show the guys on the main roster that I can wrestle with the best of them. Whether my best shot it to go it alone for single's glory, or to tag team with Eagle from the start, I don't know. But surely with the guidance of Jerome Dubois and the support of James Eagle it won't be long until people are talking about The Golden Element.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sat 28 May 2011, 8:09 pm

(James Eagle is walking the backstage corridors, microphone in hand. He passes a number of photos from the eliminated rookies; stopping to look at each one. Finally he reaches Longinus and just laughs.) 

JE: Everyone who made it through to the final seven came a long way. None more so than the final three who will compete in Tuesday's show. That's right, all of us have had a wonderful journey. We've all improved. Yarmouth Blade went from being a grade A chump to... well becoming a grade A* chump! Laugh

(This draws a fair few boos from the very pro-Yarmouth crowd.)

JE: But no one and I repeat NO ONE has had as big a journey as I. There were ups and there were most certainly a lot of downs. But not once did I let this get me down. No one has suffered the way I have suffered. No one has been subject to as much abuse. No one has been more disliked backstage...

(Eagle steps out into the arena.)

JE: THAN I!

JE: And what does this show? It shows you that 'the golden one' is strong - the strongEST. Nobody in this competition is more high-flying, risk-taking, or money-making than James Eagle. It is that, my journey in this competition that, come Friday, will see me crowned the first ever 6NG champion!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 28 May 2011, 11:42 pm

The camera goes back stage and there's Clarissa standing there in a black dress that only just cover's her bum and a very low cut top.
Clarissa is holding her microphone to her mouth.

C: Hello 6ng universe, my guest at this time if The One and Only Yarmouth Blade.

Blade comes into the camera shot and smiles at the camera as he can hear the crowd cheering.

C: Hi Blade can I have a few seconds of your time?
What do you think of Edam Akram and James Eagle?
They have chosen to ignore your friendship and possible join forces once the first season of 6ng has finished.

YB: First off, By god your hot, and were's my kiss?

C: Ermmmmm..........

Clarissa stutters for a few seconds.

YB: Thats ok hunny we can talk later's, as for Edan and Eagle, Well if they wanna go down that road they can do for all I care, Now I have a lot of time for Edan, he's like me got lots of potential, but what he said about me relying too much on my pro well if that makes me a better wrestler then what I am already then so be it.
Get help where you can, you can never have too much advice.

C: And what about James Eagle?

YB: Hmmmmmm James Eagle, How long have we got?
He;s just one of these cocky little so and so's who think he can get every think with buying people with a wad of cash,I know Edan did not take any money but he will have to watch Eagle, he will stab him in the back one day and where will Edan be then?
Now I have to go now hunny but if you want to after I'm crowned winner of 6ng we can go out for a meal?

C: Yeah ok Blade thanks for that and good luck with the final.

YB: Great will see you later hunny.

The crowd can be herd cheering in the back ground as the camera goes back to ring side.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun 29 May 2011, 7:18 am

(Yarmouth Blade walks around the corner, straight into a hiding James Eagle.)

YB: Oh, you is it.

JE: Before you say a thing, I heard it all. And you know what, I think you're are pathetic. Come on, you've been in this competition for, what, nearly eight weeks and you still don't know everyone's name. What have you, Alzheimer's or something? Edan was born and bred in Birmigham, not Asia. It's a wonder why he hasn't picked you up on this yet - E-kram.

JE: I'm not even going to challenge your right to be the so called 'One and only'. Its absolutely true and I completely agree with you. That's because you are the one and only chump that will end up redundant after this competition. 

*Crowd pop*

JE: 6WF ain't for you mate, go back to where you came from before you find yourself half dead in a hospital bed. That's what people will do to you in this federation. From what I've seen, you are WEAK! Clinging by your pros every movement, hiding behind him when times get tough. (Mocking voice) Ahh, I love PJ. He's my idol.

JE: Maybe that wins you fans, but it just makes people backstage peed... OFF! I say shut your trap for a while and wait until you're eliminated this Tuesday. Then let's see who's laughing!

(Eagle laughs in the face of the Belton Brawler, before stepping back a bit.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 29 May 2011, 9:21 am

Blade gets right in to Eagles face, the two men are nose to nose.
The two men star each other out for a few second's when Perfect Jack walks round the corner and pulls Blade away and push's Eagle at the same time.

PJ: Guy's you know better then to take pot shot's at each other.
And Eagle The so called Golden One, You do not disrespect me or me young upstart here.

YB: Boss there's no need I can fight my own Battle's.

PJ: I know Blade, but this competition is not about giving pot shots it's about winning and getting your hands on the tag team belts.
Now Eagle you may not get a long with your pro, but Blade does, and he's come a long way, he got to the final and now he's gonna win it,with or with out my help.
Blade has become one hell of a wrestler and can hold his own with any one, remember the match with Horrigan, am sure Michael wire does.

MW: There never gonna let me for get that are they?

PJ: Now just run a long to your new found friend Mr EKRAM and go and play kiss catch with him, run a long little boy.

The crowd can be herd laughing in the back ground as Blade and Jack just look at Eagle as Eagle just stands there with a smirk on his face.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun 29 May 2011, 9:33 am

JE: I never realised this, but you two are just as bad as each other. Jack, if that really is your name, you sure seem to have rubbed off on Mr. Blade here. Do you even know what you have created?

(Perfect Jack looks back at Eagle with a puzzled expression.)

JE: Well let me tell you. Yarmouth has come to get used to you backing him up every minute, so that he now relies heavily on it. It would absolutely kill him to go into 6WF by himself. In fact, not once have I been able to have an adult conversation without you poking your nose in every time. You know full well that Yarmouth can't fend for himself. Do you see Chaos or The Fanatic coming along to back me up every time someone confronts me? No, because I know I can hold off someone like him. So I would appreciate it, Jack, if you could leave us alone and let Mr Blade show me what he can actually do when he doesn't have you to hide behind!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 29 May 2011, 10:22 am

Perfect Jack lifts the mic to his mouth.

PJ: Listen chump, Blade will have no problem when he goes into the 6wf main roster and am sure he will want to make a point on sure you and all the other doubters out there that he can make it on his own.
You see he takes in all the advice I give him which will help him when he goes alone, but that will be for a very long time because he will win 6ng and that means we will get our tag shot at the champs who ever that will be?
And then we will dominate the tag team scene for years to come.
Now why don't you run along little boy me and my partner have to go now and sort out what blade has to do to you and your new boy friend.

Blade and Jack turn round and walk in to Jacks office.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Sun 29 May 2011, 11:00 am

(Clarissa walks up to an angry yet bemused looking James Eagle.)

C: What was that all about?

JE: I'll tell you exactly what that was about. That was about that brown-nosing little tweed that calls himself Yarmouth Blade. The problem is that he just cant speak for himself. He doesn't realise how hiding behind another man makes him look so low. This guy should have been eliminated long ago. This coming Tuesday, the Belton Brawler will be the one and only... rookie eliminated from this competition! Laugh

JE: Look at it this way Clarissa: me and the master of elements, Mr Ekram are equals. We both know as much as each other about the sport.

JE: Yarmouth Blade however, he knows very little. Every time someone insults him he goes running back to his so called tag team partner crying for help. But even you know he's the inferior partner. The one with little knowledge. The one with little skill. Yarmouth is what many in the wrestling business would call 'a Janetty'. The one who will go on to much lesser things. Of that there is no doubt. 

JE: He uses his pro as a shield, someone to hide behind. Yet he's the one going around making homophobic slurs about how Edan is now my boyfriend!? Well I have a message for you, sonny. Sort your own life out before trying to sort out others'!

(Eagle pushes the microphone away from his mouth and storms off down the corridor.)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 31 May 2011, 1:35 pm

Yarmouth Blade and Perfect Jack are in Jacks office stood up watching the tv and what James Eagle said to Clarrisa.

Perfect Jack: Looks like you touched a nerve there with your comment about Eagle an Ekram being boy friends.

Yarmouth Blade : Yeah well they or Eagles were beginning to pi....ss me off about how I hide behind you all the time, and that I don't know any think.
Well I know one thing and that is I will become the winner of 6ng and those two can ride of in to the sun set for I care, as me and you will soon be crowned new 6wf tag team champions of the world.

PJ: Now that's what I want to hear from you Blade a bit of passion, a bit of fire.
Eagle think's he's got this one in the bag, I tell you this, you have it in the bag and we will dominate the tag division for year to come.

The crowd can be herd in the back ground cheering for Blade and Perfect Jack.

Blade an Jack smile at each other and then turn back to the tv screen.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down