The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Episode 7 - SEMI FINAL - CARD

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Episode 7 - SEMI FINAL - CARD Empty 6NG Episode 7 - SEMI FINAL - CARD

Post by Gregers Tue 17 May - 23:46

Just the one rookie challenge this week, the winner of which gets immunity from the Third (and final) Elimination, Edan Ekram as top points scorer is also immune.

Rookie Challenge: The promo must be set in the ring and must cover the topic "Why You Should be in the Final of 6NG Season 1. It must include use of your pro, the commentators, a video aspect. Be as original as you can!

N.B. The two rookies eliminated will have the challenge to write their exiting promos instead, remember that once you are only eliminated from 6NG and will then move over to Shutdown/Lockdown if you havn't already had matches on them

--------------------

Match Card

Match 1 - Yarmouth Blade vs The Scorpion

Match 2 - James Eagle vs The Fanatic

Main Event - Longinus vs Frank Horrigan vs Edan Ekram

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 7 - SEMI FINAL - CARD Empty Re: 6NG Episode 7 - SEMI FINAL - CARD

Post by Blade Thu 19 May - 16:57

The camera goes back stage were Perfect Jack and Yarmouth Blade are in Jack's office,there both sat down at the desk, Blade on one side and Jack on the other.There's a poster on the wall with all the rookies on standing with there arms in the air and a caption saying "which one of these wrestler's will be the next break out star?"

Jack has got a a clip board in front of him that is on the desk and Blade is sat there with a big grin on his face.

PJ:What are you grinning about Blade you know you have a big match tonight against The Scorpion?

YB:Sorry boss, just that I can't stop thinking about that kiss that Clarissa gave me last.

PJ:now get that out of your head right away you need to concentrate on your match tonight as this man is a monster.
oh, and have you got your promo ready if you get selected for the final.

YB:Yeah I got it ready boss and don't worry about The Scorpion I got him sorted and show just why I should win this match.
Now I have my first three points I'm sure I can get through to the final, The other pro's seem to think that my promo's are getting better so I must be improving.

PJ:You are Blade and congrats on your points, but as you know three points aren't enough so you gotta up the anti,so you must be on top form.

YB:I will boss and The Scorpion, well lets just say that he is gonna know why I am the one and only.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 20 May - 9:10

Miss Jessica is backstage for an interview with Clarissa, looking chirpier than in recent weeks.

Clarissa : Jessica. How are you feeling as we head into the semi-final of Next Gen, with your rookie still in the running - but looking in a precarious position on the leaderboard.

Jessica rolls her eyes petulantly

Miss Jessica : Look Clarissa. It's so obvious to anyone watching this show that Scorpion is not being voted for because of his connections to yours truly. It's like, total jealousy - just because all those other pros can't bear to see Scorpion take Cassius' spot among my clientele . Because, Clarissa, once that spot is taken, then that means that all those other pros won't get the opportunity to have the best manager in the world, like, ever - and we're talking a package that guartantees worldwide success here.

Miss Jessica stands proudly, rubbing her hands down her slender body with satisfaction. She flicks her hair.

Miss Jessica : But, whatever already. As if I'd ever manage any of those losers. And anyway, haven't you been watching the proper 6WF shows Clar? You know, the ones that people actually like, care about? Because you must have seen that in the last week Scorpion has beaten Jerome Dubois and Hero... so he is SO above this show already it's not even funny.

So who cares how the pros vote this week. Scorpion is already a pro. And I am proud to call him my client.

Clarissa : So it's that easy to replace Cassius is it? I'm sure if he's watching right now, he'll be hitting the walls.

Good job they're padded hey?

Clarissa and Jessica share a bitchy stare-down, then Jessica takes a menacing step towards Clarissa, scowling at her.

Miss Jessica : I have not "replaced" Cassius. I cannot just "replace" Cassius. I'm not like you Clarissa, just substituting one freako after the other, like you're operating some conveyor belt of mentallers.

Clarissa : You should be careful who you're calling a mentaller.

Miss Jessica flicks her hair and ignores Clarissa's barb

Miss Jessica : I mean... I thought Gregers was bad enough, but seriously, Yarmouth Blade? I really hope you use mouthwash Skankarissa, because the amount of gross germs you must be passing around this arena's wildlife must be like a health risk or something. A total biohazard!

Miss Jessica twirls her hair and stares at Clarissa mischievously. Clarissa goes to talk, opening her mouth, but Miss Jessica stops her by wafting her hand in front of her nose and pinching it with the other.

Miss Jessica : Seriously. Mouthwash Clarissa.

Miss Jessica skips away giggling.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 20 May - 9:44

Yarmouth Blade is walking around the back stage area when miss Jessica comes round the corner.

Miss Jessica: Well if it isn't Yarmouth Blade the scank from Norfolk.

Yarmouth Blade: Well if it isn't Miss Jessica the slut from slut'sville.

MJ: huh at least I don't go for a tramp like you do, I have class and only go for the classy people on this earth.
The Scorpion will crush you with his bare hands in one fell swoop,you will fall at his feet and Clarissa will not want any think more to do with you because your face is all broken in two.

YB: I doubt that Miss Jessybell.
I am too good for The Scorpion,he is no match for my skill and strength and even if I do some how lose to your so called pro Clarissa will have the hot's for me because I am the one and only Yarmouth bladeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Jessica just flicks her fingers through her hair and brush's past Blade, who then just laugh's and walk's off in to Perfect Jack's office.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down