The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great...

3 posters

Go down

Just imagine you are a multi slam winning all time great do you

Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Vote_lcap100%Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Vote_lcap0%Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Empty Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great...

Post by hawkeye Wed 08 Aug 2012, 10:40 pm

Just imagine you are a multi slam winning all time great. It's a nice feeling isn't it? It's quite easy to imagine all the positives that would accompany that status but there are a few negatives too. For example how do you answer questions from the press. You know how good you are as you have all the trophies to prove it... and everyone else knows how good you are too because they have witnessed you winning all your trophies.

So are you honest and say something like "I was in complete control of the match after that 30 all point when he was serving at break point down and I hit that high backhand volley that dropped inches inside the line" and "if my opponent didn't hit every forehand crosscourt they could have made things a little more difficult for me"? Or do you try and do the polite thing and not boast (of course safe in the knowledge that you have all those trophies and everyone witnessed you winning them all). Do you say something like "I will have to play my best tennis to win" and "his serve is much better than mine"?

Also how do you please your fans? Bearing in mind many will have paid good money to see you and not your opponent. Do you try and dress in a way that makes you stand out from the more run of the mill player. Maybe a gold embossed jacket or a nice retro cardigan... something that makes you look like a multi slam winning all time great. That is after all what they have paid good money to be able to see. Or do you underplay your importance and wear similar clothes to other less accomplished players. You could even carry your raquet onto court like an everyday worker carrying the tools of his trade. It would make your fans feel a little closer to you. Of course in the real world sponsors might have a little to say on your on court atire but just imagine you could choose yourself.

I'm not sure what I would do...

Last edited by hawkeye on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Empty Re: Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great...

Post by Guest Thu 09 Aug 2012, 7:46 am

Imagagine you can spell imagine.

Back to top Go down

Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great... Empty Re: Just Imagine You Are A Multi Slam Winning All Time Great...

Post by hawkeye Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:29 am

Ha ha! I can't be perfect in every way...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by break_in_the_fifth Thu 09 Aug 2012, 3:41 pm

Not sure I would dress the part in order to distinguish myself but I would aim to be honest. That way any praise I'd end up giving would be sincere and meaningful and not just flattery to appease the opinions others would have of myself.

break_in_the_fifth

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 09 Aug 2012, 3:54 pm

Well its very difficult to imagine things and say "this how I would have been blah blah.." , we have examples of both types in RF and RN, and I personally like both personalities, so what I see is difference in personalities keep fans more interested than same boring clones.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down