The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ

+2
bretmeharty
Adam D
6 posters

Go down

Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ Empty Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ

Post by Adam D Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Last night, I interviewed Brooke Tessmacher.

Hope you find it interesting - make sure to listen to my final question!

http://v2journal.com/interview-with-brook-tessmacher.html

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ Empty Re: Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ

Post by bretmeharty Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Ha you love it Adam, Laugh

you got you're self a date Yahoo

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ Empty Re: Interview with Brooke Tessmacher, TNA Knockout champ

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 am

Adam you dawg! Laugh

Deep fried Mars bar indeed! Washed down with a tin of Irn Bru of course. Phenomenal!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:38 am

They kept on saying my name wrong too! Its not exactly hard to promounce!

It was interesting in a different way from the normal interviews. She appeared very nice and friendly but obviously doesnt study the sport outwith what normal fans do (which is fine).

Having said that, she does seem to have a genuine ambition and drive for it which is good - also interesting that she chose Trish as her role model.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:49 am

wheres adams question on it?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 am

Its in the last 10 minutes (although the better of my two questions was earlier in the call).

At work so cant get the exact time for you.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Just listened on train home was a good listen and very different from the other interviews as she comes from such a different background. Some of the other guys asking questions predominantly from the big couple of dirt sheets on there were two planks. Loved the butt work out question guy too Laugh

Very much liked your question as I was thinking of the Gail Kim v Roxxi Hair v hair match being the best which was also a brutal match for me that put the women on the map in TNA.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:38 am

I would give my left nut for a night with her.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down