The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 Homepage 2

+11
The_Enigma
Uryu Ishida
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Crimey
Gregers
Fernando
Adam D
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
15 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Season 3 Homepage 2 - Page 7 Empty Season 3 Homepage 2

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:29 am

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:21 am; edited 6 times in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Homepage 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Season 3 Homepage 2

Post by The_Enigma Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 am

right here's the situation.

I've wrote up 3 matches and half way through the main event. I have to be out now for the rest of the night and with work tomorrow I've got most of Friday to sit down and get the rest finished. I don't really want to post an half finished show right now out of respect of Gregers.

I've also given Season 4 a lot of though over the past couple of days. If it's starting in the next couple of weeks I will sit this season out, I'm so busy right up until Christmas it's unbelievable! and I fear that the league would collapse just like with what happened in season 1, the christmas break will kill it which just annoys everybody. So I could either help out running a promotion with somebody or just wait until a new season starts in the new year OK If it's starting back-up in January, then I'll put my name down.

I have a theme for my next season ready and will be returning with a new promotion name!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 am

Leg 1 score

NXTREME 2
HOKORI PRO 1

nXtreme was a terrificly well written show, it had me hooked throughout and the ending with the announcement of the main event was superb. Cena v Rock v Hogan = Generation v Generation v Generation! I also liked the rest of the show, some good matches and segments. Hokori PRO was amazing, Paul Heyman opening the show made me sit up and take notice, and the tournament was great even if it meant a lot of the roster was under-utilised with some wrestlers in 3 matches. Still an incredible show, I like the fact both shows have set up for a big triple threat main event each, both would be awesome to read but the 2nd leg will be down to who can create the better undercard. As for the 1st leg, the shows are pretty even, both had me hooked and both had me entertained, but I have to award it to the show that had me most entertained, which is harsh as both were truly great
I prefer Gregers show just for the ending that's seperates them both top quality shows not sure that Hogan needed to be involved though
I think Heyman was very well used in Enigma's show but that Davey richards/Aries didn't need to be in the main event would of prefered Austin vs Sting

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:26 am

Final show of 2012 is up, well from me anyway.

I'm kinda dissapointed of how it went really, I kind of felt I booked myself into a corner and had to throw a gimmick in there somewhere. It kinda killed me with timing issues, so everything was very stop and start.

I'd just like to clear something up, I was going to go with Austin/Sting as the final, but felt it was appropiate to have it take place in the semi's along with Richards/Aries to signal and old/new rivalry.

Gregers, you deserve to take the win, each show as been at a very high standards from week 1 with a good, consistent theme throughout, I don't want to take anything away from you here!

I'll be back for WWA in 2013 now, hopefully when Work calms down a bit, If thats when Season 4 is then, I can't wait I have a theme ready to go... If you guys are starting Season 4 in the next couple of weeks, then I'll sit this one out OK

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 am

Enigma, for me you have always been the man to beat in WWA as your shows are always a cut above the others. Hopefully you'll be back with your next show even stronger.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 am

Can I get some feedback on my final show?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7