The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It

5 posters

Go down

Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It Empty Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It

Post by davidemore Sat 18 Aug 2012, 4:57 pm

Top 3 fighters who seem incapable of putting on the pressure when they are in the ring. You know, them softies who don't seem to want to hurt an opponent, despite their attributes.

1. Chad Dawson:

Man this guy is inactive during fights, and he has all the skills to pay them bills!

2. Canelo:

Not sold on him at all yet. He is fighting someone half his size next so if he can't let his hands go in this one then he is nothing short of a wimp.

3. A-Force:

The man got form, what can i say.

Thoughts?

emore

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It Empty Re: Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It

Post by alanqlm Sat 18 Aug 2012, 6:27 pm

Would have to agree with Chad Dawson, seems sooo lazy in the ring but as talented as they come.

Wlad K could maybe be included in here... Although his last two have maybe been a bit better before that he seemed completely unwilling to show any sort of aggression till his opponent was completely worn out.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It Empty Re: Just Touch It, You'll Like It When You Touch It

Post by davidemore Sat 18 Aug 2012, 6:50 pm

And he cannot fight on the inside so sits on his opponents heads. Annoying.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 18 Aug 2012, 8:03 pm

Eubank is a classic exarmle, Post Watson of course.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sat 18 Aug 2012, 8:21 pm

Certainly is.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 18 Aug 2012, 8:43 pm

alanqlm wrote:

Wlad K could maybe be included in here... Although his last two have maybe been a bit better before that he seemed completely unwilling to show any sort of aggression till his opponent was completely worn out.

Wlad is a decent shout mate, as everyone knows I am more of a fan of him than many on here but there has been many a fight where I have thought his opponent is ready to go only to wait about another four rounds for him to actually drop the hammer. Although would guess his argument would be if it ain't broke don't fix it

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sat 18 Aug 2012, 8:51 pm

But you're right Rowley, he is seriously dull and reluctant when he has a fighter hurt. I hate how he uses his Stephanie Meyers technique to avoid inside fighting too.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 18 Aug 2012, 8:58 pm

Whats a Flux Capacitor???

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:01 pm

I mean how does the Duckworth Lewis method work?

I know what that means.

Are you seriously saying Wlad eats fondue his opponents to avoid in fighting?

I must have missed that fight, certinally David Haye was sniffing Wlads larder quite a lot in their fight.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:04 pm

Davide I know you're a man of some reading and not lacking in vocabulary so choose your words a bit more please as I really should edit your last post. However to your point I both agree and toally don't agree. For me Wlad has developed a style that both protects his biggest weakness (chin) doesn't put miles on the clock and has seen him go unbeaten and barely lose a round in 10 years. When you consider all that one does have to ask why should he change? Surely we should get more frustrated with the bunch of fat jokers and loud mouth charlatans incapable of getting hin to fight inside or change his tried and tested methods.

The normal counter argument to this would be he has an obligation to entertain but the last time I looked his viewing public which is the German boxing fan do not appear to give a flying one about any of the things we are bothered by.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:34 pm

LAUGH

OUT

LOUD!

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 18 Aug 2012, 10:55 pm

Thing is with Wlad is he doesn't NEED to do anything else. Yes, he has been KTFO in the past (thank you Ross Purity, Corrie Sanders & Lamon Brewster) but he's worked so hard on his fighting style with Steward that he barely breaks a sweat. A phenomenal athlete and very good at what he does. (Jab jab clinch jab jab clinch jab jab occasional right)...

It is such a shame he's as dull as a turd in a canal.

Junior Witter in his fight against Bradley. Just looked like he couldn't be bothered.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Sun 19 Aug 2012, 9:48 am

Just for the record my inclusion of Wlad here was in no way meant as a way of down playing his ability. He is undeniably the best heavyweight around and IMO very highly under rated in the bigge picture.

Just thought he was a prime suspect for the failure to open up theme.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down