The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version!

+7
TopHat24/7
Mr Bounce
milkyboy
bhb001
Gordy
ONETWOFOREVER
AlexHuckerby
11 posters

Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version! Empty Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version!

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

As the show everyone has so obviously been longing for has returned to our screen with the "Celebrities" taking part, I thought I wonder what boxers would make for the most "Entertainment"

So, it's pretty simple, say let's choose 6 boxers at the very least to compete as Big Brother contestants. Doing the stupid tasks and the cringeworthy diary room exploits.

My picks are:

1.) Chris Eubank Sr.

I mean he's just a proper weird guy to be honest, will bring plenty of opinions and will bring difficult views and bring everybody down. The house needs someone to grate on them!!!

2.) Prince Naseem

A real character, every house needs a guy so full of themself, but manage to put it across with a bit of tongue in cheek.

3.) Shane Mosley

Nowhere near as outrageous as the other two, but brings a bit more of a groundedness to the house, a nice humble guy, that to me has always come across with balanced views about things.

4.) Ricardo Mayorga

The ultimate nutjob, doesn't speak the lingo particularly well, but he's hilarious, so let's just chuck him in there, I have a feeling he will clash with Eubank a bit.

5.) Adrien Broner

You know he's going to be outrageous...

6.) Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Just so we can see Broner dryhump his leg like a little Chihuahua.

7.) Adam Booth

Always seems like a funny guy, don't think he'd cope very well living with these crazy guys though.

8.) Muhammad Ali (Prime)

Just so we can see him run rings around Nas in terms of the gift of the gab.

Seems, like a mental house to be in for a few weeks.

What about your guys lists?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version! Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Mike Tyson

Deserae Washington

Robin Givens (formally Robbing Tyson)

Don King

Larry Holmes

Frank Warren

Terry Marsh...........

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version! Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Boxing Version!

Post by Gordy Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 pm

I always thought Big Brother was trash personally but I guess if there was an all boxing one it could be interesting. As long as the house came with a ring! the 8 personalities I would choose would be Ali (simply got to be in there), Frazier (for his rivalry with Ali), Tyson (so unpredictable), Lewis (to provide calm and sort out the bullies!), Eubank (quirky), Hatton (to organise the parties), Hagler and Leonard (so they could have their rematch!). I cant see that collection being dull!

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:12 pm

You can't have this without Johny the entertainer Nelson!! Who would keep everyone else smiling?

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Gordy wrote:I always thought Big Brother was trash personally but I guess if there was an all boxing one it could be interesting. As long as the house came with a ring! the 8 personalities I would choose would be Ali (simply got to be in there), Frazier (for his rivalry with Ali), Tyson (so unpredictable), Lewis (to provide calm and sort out the bullies!), Eubank (quirky), Hatton (to organise the parties), Hagler and Leonard (so they could have their rematch!). I cant see that collection being dull!

Not sure Frazier would have much to say for himself gordy.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Good choice of Naz. He'd be made for this sort of garbage. And I understand Eubank was in the first CBB. Went in the first week and wasn't much fun allegedly, just weird.

Last edited by Mr Bounce on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't read original post properly - Doh!)

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 am

milkyboy wrote:
Gordy wrote:I always thought Big Brother was trash personally but I guess if there was an all boxing one it could be interesting. As long as the house came with a ring! the 8 personalities I would choose would be Ali (simply got to be in there), Frazier (for his rivalry with Ali), Tyson (so unpredictable), Lewis (to provide calm and sort out the bullies!), Eubank (quirky), Hatton (to organise the parties), Hagler and Leonard (so they could have their rematch!). I cant see that collection being dull!

Not sure Frazier would have much to say for himself gordy.

You forget Gordy lives in a world of make-believe, therefore Frazier is probably still alive on his planet.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Why not add in Ike Ibeabuchi? I'd watch that! Shocked

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by leslie case Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Frank bruno you know what i mean!

leslie case

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Ali would humble the others too much!

They'd all lose their arrogance once they'd been on the end of one of his rhymes, and they're hardly gonna give him a smack.

Take Ali out and stick Greb in there for me.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 am

Tony Galento?? Laugh

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:45 pm

McCall, Mayorga, Golota, Jake LaMotta, Paulie, Tyson, Naz & B-Hop will do for me.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Don't forget James Toney, that guy is funny, and he loves burger king.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down