The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

+11
TRUSSMAN66
Rowley
azania
Valero's Conscience
samevans1
HumanWindmill
ONETWOFOREVER
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
BALTIMORA
MR. scotland27
D4thincarnation
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan - Page 2 Empty Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

Post by D4thincarnation Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:47 am

First topic message reminder :

" Amir Khan and I are good friends and he will find his own way to superstardom without me. Amir is going to be the greatest fighter of his era. A fight between Amir and me will never happen"

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports-in-national/manny-pacquiao-says-he-will-never-fight-amir-khan

Manny and Amir have developed a strong friendship and great respect for each other. Both Pacquiao and Khan will give up there chance of a piece of at least $50 million because their friendship. Some things more important than money.

Khan has gone on record saying the same thing. Pacquiao often spars with Khan and rates him highly and goes as far as saying he will be the greatest fighter of his era. Amir also supported Manny during Mayweathers's PED accusations against him, and has called out Mayweather, but Floyd has yet to respond.

The Klitschkos have also said they won't fight each other for similar reasons, are their any other fighters that have taken this stance?

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan - Page 2 Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

Post by oxring Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Priceless lads.

And back to topic...

Should Khan beat Bradley - who reckons that Manny should fight him anyway?
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan - Page 2 Empty Re: Manny Pacquiao: I will never fight Khan

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

oxring wrote:Priceless lads.

And back to topic...

Should Khan beat Bradley - who reckons that Manny should fight him anyway?

He won't. D4 told us.

Will Khan beat Bradley though? And if he doesn't does that setup Manny v Bradley?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:43 pm

I reckon Manny's got one fight left before he goes. The public won't hang around indefinitely waiting for him and Floyd to stop behaving like a couple of prima donnas.

So who does Manny face if the Floyd fight is dead in the water? Bradley? Nice lad, couldn't draw flies? Khan? Nice lad, could draw a few more flies...possibly over his corpse if he gets in with Manny. Marquez? I think that horse has bolted I'm afraid. JMM will always be a bogey man for Pac.

The poster known a "prettyboy" (who incidentallly appears to be as big a Floyd nuthugger as D4 is for Manny) states Floyd want $100 milion for a three fight deal with Don King.

The only three fighters who will generate that kind of cash for him are Manny, Manny and er...oh yeah, Manny. Neither of them need the money but you can guarantee that if it came about, they'd be one it like stink on a turd.

Personally, I'm so fed up with pair of them, the best thing would be for them both to retire/**** off and stop wasting everyone's time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Caller: I've list my job, my wife has left me and taken the kids, I'm bankrupt and I can't see any sort if future - I'm on the verge of an overdose - help!!!!

D4: Theres always someone worse off - do you realise Manny Pacquiao sometimes has to pick his kids up from school?!!! So pull yourself together and get some perspective and thank god (or your promotor) that you don't have mannys problems.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Caller: I've lost my job, my wife has left me and taken the kids, I'm bankrupt and I can't see any sort of future - I'm on the verge of an overdose - help!!!!

D4: Theres always someone worse off - do you realise Manny Pacquiao sometimes has to pick his kids up from school?!!! So pull yourself together and get some perspective and thank god (or your promotor) that you don't have mannys problems.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm

You can say that again...even though I did the "school run" joke earlier.

Still, you were probably blinded by my comedy genius

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Great thread to wake up to. Nicely done, one and all! Manny won't fight him because he knows than only one man could survive the wrath of Khan. Or should that be 'KHAAAAAAAAN!!!'?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm

You don't think Khan in a stadium in Manchester won't be a huge fight for Floyd Mayweather then!!

Khan vs Mayweather billed as the king vs the heir apparent could be massive..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 pm

DAVE667 wrote:You can say that again...even though I did the "school run" joke earlier.

Actually Dave I'm far too arrogant to bother reading through everyone elses posts, I just assume that whatever I write will be the most informed and/or humourous post on the thread regardless.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 pm

I'd like to applaud the quality of the wonderful and witty posts you've produced over the years sweetie.

Suffice to say should you ever come into the Blue Oyster bar.. myself and the boys would love to show you the extent of our gratitude.. 8)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Jukebox Timebomb Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 pm

6 callers commited suicide during D4's last Samaritans stint, what makes it worse is that one was a wrong number.

Jukebox Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Jukebox Timebomb wrote:6 callers commited suicide during D4's last Samaritans stint, what makes it worse is that one was a wrong number.

Absolutely brilliant.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Utterly brilliant this thread lads, if this was me getting this level of abuse i wouldn't be around much from here

And can i add:

Caller: I want to end it all, i need help

D4: Not as much help as FMJ

Caller: He's a bit of an idiot but a great boxer

D4: No he's not, he fights old men who are past it and shot

Caller: But isn't Manny fighting an older version of the same old man who's past it and shot?

D4: I never said that

Caller: Yes you did

D4: No i used words that could be construed that way

Caller: You're an idiot. "sound of breaking bones and a chair being kicked over"

D4: Damnit, another hanging

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:You can say that again...even though I did the "school run" joke earlier.

Actually Dave I'm far too arrogant to bother reading through everyone elses posts, I just assume that whatever I write will be the most informed and/or humourous post on the thread regardless.

SBS, you sound very much like me in that regard...except of course, I'm much better!

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 pm

CALLER :

I'm very depressed.

D4 :

Just a moment, I'm writing a poll for 606v2.

CALLER :

Really ? When I was happy I loved that site. What is your poll question ?

D4 :

Which fighter called Manny from the Philippines has the best initials ?

CALLER :

Isn't that subjective ?

D4 :

No.

CALLER :

But I'm really thinking of ending it all.

D4 :

I think Manny's handspeed will end it in the 6th., but never write off a great fighter.

CALLER :

But I'm going through a midlife crisis. I'm nearly forty and have nowhere to go.

D4 :

Nobody is past it at nearly 40. If you had been nearly 39 you'd have a problem.

CALLER :

Second youth, you mean ?

D4 :

I prefer " The Manny Effect "

CALLER :

Still, it all seems so pointless. I'm not sure I can go on.

D4 :

You're going off topic. This isn't about you, it's about Pacquiao.

CALLER :

But I called you.

D4 :

Yes, to talk about Manny.

CALLER :

It was YOU who started talking about Manny.

D4 :

Not in those words.

CALLER :

Yes, I called you to say I'm depressed, and you brought Manny up, saying you were writing a poll question.

D4 :

Would you agree I was writing a poll question ?

CALLER :

Yes.

D4 :

So why have you gone off topic ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Genius, Windy. It's funny because it's true...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 pm

HumanWindmill wrote:CALLER :

I'm very depressed.

D4 :

Just a moment, I'm writing a poll for 606v2.

CALLER :

Really ? When I was happy I loved that site. What is your poll question ?

D4 :

Which fighter called Manny from the Philippines has the best initials ?

CALLER :

Isn't that subjective ?

D4 :

No.

CALLER :

But I'm really thinking of ending it all.

D4 :

I think Manny's handspeed will end it in the 6th., but never write off a great fighter.

CALLER :

But I'm going through a midlife crisis. I'm nearly forty and have nowhere to go.

D4 :

Nobody is past it at nearly 40. If you had been nearly 39 you'd have a problem.

CALLER :

Second youth, you mean ?

D4 :

I prefer " The Manny Effect "

CALLER :

Still, it all seems so pointless. I'm not sure I can go on.

D4 :

You're going off topic. This isn't about you, it's about Pacquiao.

CALLER :

But I called you.

D4 :

Yes, to talk about Manny.

CALLER :

It was YOU who started talking about Manny.

D4 :

Not in those words.

CALLER :

Yes, I called you to say I'm depressed, and you brought Manny up, saying you were writing a poll question.

D4 :

Would you agree I was writing a poll question ?

CALLER :

Yes.

D4 :

So why have you gone off topic ?

Priceless!
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:48 pm

Genius Windy. The chinese government have spent fortunes trying to reduce their population, it is money wasted. Give D4 his own half hour TV show over there and he could half it in one fell swoop

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Good evening, this is Trevor McDonald with a news update. A spate of suicides numbering several thousand is believed to have it's origins at The Samaritans. Investigators have discovered that calls placed to one particular phone have result in the caller commiting suicide.

Armed police are currently surrounding The Samaritans and the Force Negotiator is in contact with them as wesp....wait, we're going live to the scene now

REPORTER

Trevor, it's absolute chaos here at the minute. Details are still sketchy but there are reports that the negotiator was heard to ask if the suspect wanted to talk, it all went quiet for about 20 minutes and then the negotiator seemed to glaze over, drool from the corner of his mouth and shake uncontrollably, He was last seen walking over to one of the firearms team, snatching the officers weapon and then began spraying onlookers with bullets before turning the weapon on himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks, fellas.

Glad you liked it. Hope D4 sees the funny side. Interesting idea about reducing the Chinese population, jeff. Every cloud, etc.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:15 am

HumanWindmill wrote:Pity Manny doesn't count Mosley among his friends.

I hear Floyd has added Pacquiao as a friend on facebook now.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
HumanWindmill wrote:Pity Manny doesn't count Mosley among his friends.

I hear Floyd has added Pacquiao as a friend on facebook now.

Nice of Manny to accept his overtures. Or was it the other way round ?

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 am

azania wrote:Why is Pac ducking Khan?

They both have publicly stated that they won't fight each other, and Freddy says it won't happen too.

Khan and Pacquiao must be very good friends because I would fight my friends for 50 million.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 am

D4thincarnation wrote:

They both have publicly stated that they won't fight each other, and Freddy says it won't happen too.

Khan and Pacquiao must be very good friends because I would fight my friends for 50 million.

Why are they ducking each other?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 am

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Boxing is a dangerous sport, and they would to take the chance of inflicting permanent harm on a close friend.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:29 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Boxing is a dangerous sport, and they would to take the chance of inflicting permanent harm on a close friend.

Is that why Pac is ducking him and throwing away millions of $$$$$?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:35 am

azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

Pacquiao is not ruled by money.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 am

D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

But he is ruled by the school run!!

CURSE YOU SCHOOL TEACHERS!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by D4thincarnation Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:49 am

King Beer wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:
azania wrote:
D4thincarnation wrote:

But he is ruled by the school run!!

CURSE YOU SCHOOL TEACHERS!!!!!!!

Pacquiao is a workaholic, he never stops and he accept his responsibilities, one of them being the school run.

D4thincarnation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 am

D4thincarnation wrote:

Good thing no-one has a spare $50 million cos it would be rather embarrassing when they try to introduce your opponent/your friend and there's no-one there!

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:05 am

Guess Pacquiao isn't ruled by money.

That's why he refused to go 50-50 with Hatton and the latter backed down to 52-48.

Yup, Manny isn't ruled by money and has no previous of initially withdrawing from fights because he felt he wasn't going to be paid enough.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 am

Of course manny is ruled by money. You dont get to be in his position of fame and relative power without being driven by wealth and ego. All this nonsense about him being humble and ernest etc is just that - nonsense. He seems humble when speaking english because his grasp of the language is mediocre. But he is a known adulterer, partier, gambler, chicken-fighting enthusiast, has made threats of violence to lawyers representing the mother of his love child and undoubtedly many more indiscretions. Not saying he isnt a guy with good intentions for the poor filipinos, or that he isnt a nice guy etc. but I hate the way he gets smoke blown up his backside for being Mr Humble Nice Guy Never Done Anything Wrong blah blah. Money and ego, same as virtually every other high profile figure.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2