The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSC's Back to Earth Topic

+2
Good Golly I'm Olly
GSC
6 posters

Go down

GSC's Back to Earth Topic Empty GSC's Back to Earth Topic

Post by GSC Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:31 pm

This is for those 1 year wonders that overachieved last season and will come crashing back to normality.

-Norwich City: Norwich are somewhere past Jupiter atm. The impact of their crash landing will wipe out dinosaurs for a 2nd time.

-Paul Lambert: As Norwich come hurtling back to earth a small fragment breaks off and wipes out all intelligent life in Birmingham

-Adam Johnson: While technically not a 1 year wonder, Johnson will only make a small impact than expected as most believe he was far further out from earth than he was

-Michu: Not so much 1 year as 2 games, the boosters that have accelerated Michu into orbit will soon fail.

-David Luiz: Much like everything else he does, the impact will be accidental.

-RVP: Given how much it takes to injure him, the impact suffered will probably cause him to split into billions of tiny particles
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

GSC's Back to Earth Topic Empty Re: GSC's Back to Earth Topic

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

I will remember this topic when we again prove the doubters wrong and stay up
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:35 pm

Welcome back Norwich

Back to Earth
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:08 am

Could probably add Newcastle United and Alan Pardew to this, some of the more optimistic Newcastle fans I know talking of top 4 etc... maybe not a complete crash landing as around 10th wouldn't be all that bad but certainly not the heights they were to last year or are expecting this.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 1:56 pm

What about when the Earth comes crashing back to Norwich (which is apparently the centre of the universe!)

The Rooney crash I'm looking forward to, when everyone realises that he is in fact not the white Pele, and not the greatest player in the world bar Messi, and people have to then admit that he is in fact an illiterate Scouser who looks a cross between a monkey and the missing link! (that crash could wipe out most of Essex!)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 31 Aug 2012, 2:05 pm

Manchester City fans realising like the Chelsea and Arsenal fans before them that they haven't overcome Manchester United yet.

That's coming from a Liverpool fan as well.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 31 Aug 2012, 2:19 pm

Crimey wrote:Manchester City fans realising like the Chelsea and Arsenal fans before them that they haven't overcome Manchester United yet.

Man U will always be there or there about as long as they've got that much playing budget and support - As an Arsenal fan I never thought that Man U would disappear into the ether when we were doing doubles or had the Invincibles - I just never thought we'd drop so fast with both Man C and Chelsea to contend with and distorting the market as well.

Though I suppose we have been the closest challenger for a few seasons since 2005, and have gotten to the CL final, League Cup final - the annoying thing is being so close and not strenghening enough to get over the last little bit to win the cups/league.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 13 Sep 2012, 12:22 pm

Welcome back James McClean

Back to Earth
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Thu 13 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:
Crimey wrote:Manchester City fans realising like the Chelsea and Arsenal fans before them that they haven't overcome Manchester United yet.

Man U will always be there or there about as long as they've got that much playing budget and support - As an Arsenal fan I never thought that Man U would disappear into the ether when we were doing doubles or had the Invincibles - I just never thought we'd drop so fast with both Man C and Chelsea to contend with and distorting the market as well.

Though I suppose we have been the closest challenger for a few seasons since 2005, and have gotten to the CL final, League Cup final - the annoying thing is being so close and not strenghening enough to get over the last little bit to win the cups/league.

Doesn't help that you lose your key player/s season after season either.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down