The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers)

+20
Dolphin Ziggler
TheCultOfPersonality
Ent
Adam D
Mr Video Man
VDT
Ché Guerrero
Crimey
Hero
Kay Fabe
The Awesome Giz
MetalMotty
UpsideDownFace
Uryu Ishida
Liam
NickisBHAFC
hodge
The-Rizz
sodhat
JJJohnson
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers) Empty Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:48 pm

*Apparently Vince and Hunter have had a little falling out. Triple H wants to be a heel but Vince thinks he is best suited as a face.

*AJ and Booker T will both be losing their jobs in the coming weeks. Apparently Vince wants a "big name" to run both shows.

*Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio are in line for a tag team push, followed by a split-up that will lead to a match at Mania 29

*Speaking of Mania 29, the current plan is for Rock vs Cena "Twice in a lifetime" and HHH-Brock Lesnar "Another Perfect Storm". Apparently Taker is still a possibility for Lesnar but Triple H seems a likely candidate at this point in time.

*Mick Foley is a lock for 2013 Hall of Fame. Some plans have been swirling that Mr T could be a "celebrity inductee". WWE have also reached out to Pete Rose, Floyd Mayweather and Jenny McCarthy to appear on the "grandest stage of them all".

*Randy Orton will be leaving to film "12 Rounds Re-Loaded" pretty soon. Apparently it is expected that when he returns Ziggler will be the world champion and they may begin a program together.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers) Empty Re: Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers)

Post by sodhat Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:58 pm

JJJohnson wrote:
*Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio are in line for a tag team push, followed by a split-up that will lead to a match at Mania 29

Now where have I seen that story before? That's right, every tag team the WWE have formed in the recent past!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers) Empty Re: Few rumours circulating (may contain spoilers)

Post by The-Rizz Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:09 pm

interesting rumours.

I think I agree with Vince, HHH should remain face at the moment. The WWE are a bit too Heel heavy at the moment.

"big name" running both shows = Flair?

I think Sin Cara - Mysterio tag team sounds great, adds a couple more big names to the tag team division. Also reduces the workload for Mysterio which can't be a bad thing with his current track record of injuries.

I hope the Wrestlemania rumours aren't true. Very disapointing if the main events are re-matches.

Judging by their match on Raw this week, Ziggler and Orton have great chemestry, and a programme between them would be fantastic. Would love to see a continuation of the Ziggler/Jericho feud as well, when Jericho returns.

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm

If those WM matches were to be true I wonder where Punk would be put, unless Austin were to come back for 1 match, then I could only see the possibilities of being in the match with Cena and Rock or facing Taker.

Think Orton and Ziggler will be happening there rather than face each other earlier.

And for someone to run one of the shows.. Heyman? Yes seen with Punk on Raw but would make a great GM at the moment.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Vince is right keep HHH as a face for now but a heel turn in the future will be fine.

Big name to run both Raw and Smackdown? Heyman or Flair. Foley maybe. Does Booker T not get classed as a big name anymore?

Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio tag team and lead into a match at mania is a very good idea. But for the match to be even better in terms to the build up, i think Cara needs to get his English sorted.

I dont really have interest in another rock cena match. Not at the moment in time anyway!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 pm

In fairness, since Bischoff we haven't had a strong character playing the GM role. Booker doesn't make sense half the time and AJ is just awful imo, not working one bit. My personal pick for GM of both shows would be Flair, he would bring charisma and also his knowledge of the business.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Its gonna be John Laryngitis for GM but ideally I want HBK.

Name all the teams Rey has been in that have split:

Eddie + Rey
Rey + Chavo ( technically)
Filthy Animals ( not 100% certain)

Vince v HHH: The backstage war! ( Armageddon 2000, most of 2006 and...now)

Foley + Funk need to be in the HOF Hardcore Wing.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Rey + Batista?

Good point about Big Johnny actually, if they're at a point with the lawsuit where he isnt needed so much then he could be back.

Don't think Flair as while this TNA Vs WWE lawsuit is on WWE said they wern't interested in any TNA talent.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Foley as GM is a good shout as if he is going into the HoF next year, having him on television gives the kids a chance to get to know him so he is relevant to them. Obviously seeing him differently to how we do.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Flair is a good shout maybe with Matt Morgan as his enforcer so to speak?

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Rumoured plans for Mysterio Sin Cara is to turn one of them heel before Wrestlemania, though apparently no one is high on Rey heel. But they want to get Sin Cara over. For the time being a tag team between them could be interesting, it would certainly help get the tag division over.

As for a GM of both shows would like to see Ric Flair do it, or perhaps even Kevin Nash so long as he doesn't do booking back stage. My ideal choice would be JBL, he would make a brilliant heel GM. I could see the GM job given to Otunga, seeing as he's woeful in the ring.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I half expected Sin Cara and Rey would have a match at this years Mania, obviously injuries put paid to that, at the time I thought they would have a respectful feud leading to the match, I can't see it going any differently, it might not be friendly but the best way to put someone like Sin Cara over Rey would be for Rey to fully endorse him with a handshake after Cara beats him, it would signal a passing of the torch between the two.

This one for me is definitely not one that needs to go down the face/heel road

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:21 pm

If Foley does get the GM job, it would be a good idea to have Mankind as GM of Raw, Cactus Jack as GM of Smackdown and Dude Love as GM of NXT. then the kids would really understand what Foleys all about.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Foley as GM could potentially give them another chance to reignite the Ambrose feud now that they've both spoken over the rivalry.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Hero wrote:Foley as GM could potentially give them another chance to reignite the Ambrose feud now that they've both spoken over the rivalry.

Laugh

You're worse than Demon with Heath Slater!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:03 pm

I doubt that the WWE are going to bring back that rivalry anytime soon now Laugh

The 3 faces of Foley as GM's of the different shows would be a mark out moment for me though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Crimey wrote:
Hero wrote:Foley as GM could potentially give them another chance to reignite the Ambrose feud now that they've both spoken over the rivalry.

Laugh

You're worse than Demon with Heath Slater!

I know!
As soon as a I started typing I thought to myself 'Dear God I'm going on about Ambrose again!'

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

The Awesome Giz wrote:If Foley does get the GM job, it would be a good idea to have Mankind as GM of Raw, Cactus Jack as GM of Smackdown and Dude Love as GM of NXT. then the kids would really understand what Foleys all about.

That would be a really good idea, I'd rather Cactus was the GM of RAW

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Can we please have Punk vs Austin?! i thought Austin was back in training or something and that Punk is turning heel to facilitate this match.

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Anyone wondering why Kaitlyn is getting a push recently well according to the The Wrestling Observer Newsletter!

The reason Kaitlyn is facing Layla at Night of Champions is due to the fact that the ending of the Divas Battle Royal was botched on Raw. Eve Torres was originally booked vs. Layla for the Divas title on Night of Champions. Eve was eliminated by Kaitlyn when she was suppose to land on the apron over the top rope (and was booked to win a move or two later), but she landed on the floor making Kaitlyn the winner.

Now I understand why Kaitlyn looked so shocked when she won. She wasn’t supposed to win. Oops! Ha!

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:23 pm

that was obvious from the moment it happened
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:11 pm

You gotta love the Diva's, they have dumbed down the female battle royal to the point its barely recognisable and no-one knows or gives a damn about the rules yet they still fudge it up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Although it would make sense for Sheamus/Del Rio to finish their boring feud inside the Cell, it now seems the WWE have come up with a better idea to get us excited.

Sheamus vs Big Show- Hell in a Cell.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 am

Beth Phoenix has given notice and will be leaving WWE shortly.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm not surprised, wasn't she jobbed out on Raw?

She is somebody TNA would be good to sign as their Knockouts Division is fairly poor, Beth Phoenix would improve it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Beth Phoenix would vastly improve any Federations Womans division, WWE like to move their girls on though fairly regularly

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:40 am

Bit guttted, thought Beth and Sara Del Rey woulld have a beast of a fued
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

I can see Beth joining the knockouts division and steamrollering over Tessmacher. This will bring Gail Kim back into the picture to work a awesome Kong type feud until Brooke comes back.

I am glad Beth has gone - WWE are clueless when it comes to womans wrestling.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 am

Does anyone know what Sara Del Reys WWE name will be?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't give a monkies about womans wrestling anyway so where these chicks end up has no real interest or relevence to me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm

I think the last womens match I had any interest in was Trishs retirement match at Unforgiven years ago.

I have some sympathy with Beth though, with Kharma taking time off to regroup, WWE missed their big pay day fued which everyone wanted to see. I think they have just run out of things for Beth to do. She may eventually return, if Kharma does.

Triple H isn't a massive fan of the Divas anyway, reports are he wants to cut them down completely and put more focus on the mid card and tag division.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm

There would probably be quite a lot of criticism directed at the WWE if they were to cut the Diva's division, despite it probably making financial and creative sense, a lot of critics would accuse them of being sexist.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Who will have sex with the superstars if they cut the divas division?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:28 am

The don't need to cut the woman to cut the womans division

They should only be used as valets/girlfriends and dancers and for storyline purposes only

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Phoenix would be great in TNA. The knockouts get quite a lot of airtime, and some freedom too, Tara's promo this passed week was great! There many feuds for her in that division.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Good point Kay fabe, gotta keep em around in some capacity- less risky than ring rats.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Hulk Hogan apparently really wants TNA Television champion Devon to return to TNA.

He tweeted: “I want Devon back more than anybody and on top of everything else he’s a quality person and a gift from the man above,HH.”
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Sites reporting the Ryback and Punk confrontation was a tease for fans and a possible replacement for Cena if he can't make Hell in a Cell.

About the Devon rumour, I dont think he should return to TNA unless hes an agent. I don't mind him returning for the one night, just to lose the TV title and have someone like Magnus win and defend it EVERY show.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Believe it or not, Kelly Kelly wants a cool $10,000 to book her for an independent wrestling appearance????

can someone lend me $10,000? Ha!

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Quite right, this time next year she'll be escorting for $100 an hour, make as much as she can before the fame dries up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 am

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is tinkering with the idea of The Undertaker facing John Cena at Wrestlemania 29 in April, with CM Punk facing The Rock. In another scenario being considered, The Undertaker defends his Mania streak against CM Punk, setting up John Cena vs. The Rock, Once in a Lifetime II.

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Cena vs Taker always gets pushed at this time of year doesn't it, it'll not happen now, to late in the day for that kind of feud

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:48 pm

either way for Punk though, Punk Vs Rock or Punk Vs Undertaker would make one good WM fued.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Punk v Taker makes sense, and if thats the plan then the foresight of storytelling looks to exist for once in WWE, as his respect mantra lies perfectly with taking on such a legend. He could probably fill much the same story with HHH too, hopefully they'd pull it off better than last year though.

There's definitely a chance of a real Survivor Series tag match too, especially if another one or two Heyman guys pop up, although Punk/Lesnar v Cena/Ryback would probably fit the bill too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 pm

can rock be involved you think chris? they could bill it as the biggest survivor series match in history, as we know wwe like to do their once in a lifetimes and biggest evers.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

It would be amazing, star studded etc. Rock could probably fill the gap Taker wont realistically take, but then Rock's a busy man and has already promised himself for a good number of dates (id imagine) next year. If they really wanted to go all out on making this the Survivor Series that resurrects this once big PPV then they could do it, although god knows how Heyman would even find a team that makes sense in a kayfabe way, and that has the quality of the opposition. We can but dream

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 pm

is dolph likely to be that busy? the guys with the briefcase never are. they just fill the time before cashing in. triple h? he could win it for the faces, defeating lesnar. wade barrett? batista? jbl even? i think aslong as they got it up to 4 v 4 it would be possible

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm

JBL is actually a good shout. Seems to be praising Punk a lot on commentary and has never really had a problem with Heyman. If i remember rightly JBL thanked Heyman once on Smackdown for firing Ron Simmons and making him become JBL

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by dallym Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:27 am

didn't Heyman insult JBL's title reign at the ECW PPV? Doesn't matter though, he's a master heel and would fit in well with Punk

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:34 am

dallym wrote:didn't Heyman insult JBL's title reign at the ECW PPV? Doesn't matter though, he's a master heel and would fit in well with Punk

Yes, he said something along the lines of "the only reason you became champion was because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays".

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next