The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behave children!

+3
socal1976
bogbrush
JuliusHMarx
7 posters

Go down

Behave children! Empty Behave children!

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 pm

I have no desire to hand out bans as the US Open reaches it's finale. However, if people force my hand then I will do so.
That other thread has been archived off and the non-tennis related opinions expressed on it should not re-surface elsewhere.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Behave children! Empty Re: Behave children!

Post by bogbrush Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Bans are to be avoided at all costs, but I'm not going to stand for certain allegations. I'm not massively exercised because nearly all members know me well enough to laugh at them, but I don't expect them repeated.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Don't stand up for known bigots and those accusations won't be repeated. It was the first time you made common cause with a bigot so it was the first time we addressed the situation.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:44 pm

F*cks sake Julius, what do you expect me to do?

Edit; taking this offline.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:57 pm

So upset about it. I am back home now and I was so looking forward to have a good read into that alcoholic thread, and when I check for it, it's gone furious

Is there a way to read privately the archived threads??
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm

It is a classic of my finer works that is for Jeremy, I feel for the readers of this brave site who are deprived of the mind altering experience of reading that thread a las I have not saved a copy myself. Julius could you email it to me I would hate to lose it.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Who's an alcoholic? Have you gone to rehab for that yet Sockal? Lindsay Lohan could offer you some enchanting advice. Whistle
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm

socal1976 wrote:It is a classic of my finer works that is for Jeremy, I feel for the readers of this brave site who are deprived of the mind altering experience of reading that thread a las I have not saved a copy myself. Julius could you email it to me I would hate to lose it.

Yes, for what I could read this morning it was developing into a real gem..... so upset about it.....the censors spoiled my fun again Sad
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Jeremy_Kyle wrote:
socal1976 wrote:It is a classic of my finer works that is for Jeremy, I feel for the readers of this brave site who are deprived of the mind altering experience of reading that thread a las I have not saved a copy myself. Julius could you email it to me I would hate to lose it.

Yes, for what I could read this morning it was developing into a real gem..... so upset about it.....the censors spoiled my fun again Sad
If you enjoy seeing posters calling other posters bigots it was great.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 pm

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, it was my wisecracks that were the best thing about it - lost forever Crying or Very sad

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by skyeman Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, it was my wisecracks that were the best thing about it - lost forever Crying or Very sad

Aye, i did like the " you may have met me" one.

Laugh

skyeman

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:56 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Jeremy_Kyle wrote:

For the record I did not call you a bigot. I said Dj was a bigot so let us not get that distorted and it is the truth. I had first hand experience on not one but two occassions. I stand by that accusation. All I did was question your judgement for seemingly defending his actions and acting like I had it coming. I do not think you are a bigot, i have no idea, I don't know you; but I did find it odd that you defended someone who made those slurs and frankly you were on the thread before his comments got deleted you knew what nature they were. That is why I questioned you on it, to get clarification.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Slurs? You bring slurs out of people Sockal. Most of your posts are vendettas/conspiracy garbage. Laugh

Hence that the mod took your thread away, cause you can't behave. Narrow minded Djokovic worshipper.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Buzz off junior adults are having a conversation come up with something interesting to talk about for once.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Socal/JM... let us be civil to each other. Calling names never leads to any resolution, just festering wounds. OK

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:25 pm

socal1976 wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Jeremy_Kyle wrote:

For the record I did not call you a bigot. I said Dj was a bigot so let us not get that distorted and it is the truth. I had first hand experience on not one but two occassions. I stand by that accusation. All I did was question your judgement for seemingly defending his actions and acting like I had it coming. I do not think you are a bigot, i have no idea, I don't know you; but I did find it odd that you defended someone who made those slurs and frankly you were on the thread before his comments got deleted you knew what nature they were. That is why I questioned you on it, to get clarification.
Balllocks, either back up what you said or withdraw it, this doesn't even come close to reflecting the meaning of what you wrote. "question my judgement" lol
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 pm

I did not call u a bigot liar, I questioned why you were defending Dj when you your self were witness to the bs he wrote. Period and end of story. Now lets see how you twist it now that the thread has been erased you are deceitful. But again, I called someone else a bigot and questioned you for seemingly pretending like I had it coming.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:28 pm

But I am calling you a sick liar because you always lie about everything I say, you have yet to accurately portray one thing that I have wrote. So no you are not a bigot, or at least I don't know if you are or not, but I do have pretty good evidence that you are a liar.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Typical, the facade didn't take long to crack did it?

The forum knows how you go when you lose control, I don't need to convince anyone.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Has it come to this - locking my own thread.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down