The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section.

+11
Marky
hodge
Corporalhumblebucket
Jammy31
Dx Dan.
Dexter Morgan
ncfc_Tooze
Lex-Express
Fernando
Kay Fabe
Legend
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section. - Page 2 Empty New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the wrestling section is booming more than ever, we now need a new mod to assist and help look after you unruly mob.
This will also include the Efeds section and keeping it tidy and up to date with current sticky's etc.

The role of the mod will be to:
Merge Threads
Lock threads
Removing and editing comments that are offensive or insulting to other users.
Reporting members to the admin team for banning if things get out of hand (although you can all do that).
The Mod should still be considered to be regular poster who will only get involved if threads breach the above in order to keep the board running smoothly.

If you would like the role, please put you name forward on this thread and then we will follow this up with the voting poll.

Cheers
Y I Man

Back to top Go down

New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section.

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:11 am

There has always been a vote for previous mods

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mod Needed for the Wrestling Section.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:14 am

it hasnt been a popularity contest on other sections and the result was taken well by all the members. Mods are selected by each section and its worked well with no issues previously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 am

How about the AV system, so that person elected has to win at least 50% of support? Wink Wink

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:47 pm

I think you should all make the wise decision and just vote for me Wink

I joke, in all seriousness, vote for the guy that'll be best for the job.

I personally put myself up for the gig because I've been heavily involved in the e-fedding for nearly as long as 6WF has been going and am very passionate about it's standing on the board. Fair play to Legend, who has done a good job posting between boards.

Also, I've been a massive wrestling fan since I was about 8, and whilst I'm not as old as some of the other guys on here, I feel like I can contribute to the wrestling board as someone who has practically grown up watching it.

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:29 pm

agree with gaffer, let the current mods decide out of the people who want to do it

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Not all the mods know the wrestling massive though, and previously the polls have worked well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Pick me! I couldn't say earlier, I was making an oversized 🤦

Surely that qualifies me. Or does my vote depend on whether or not the sign is seen on Raw tomorrow night?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:02 pm

that could be the deciding factor Marky Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 pm

if its not seen i will complain to the board and vote for least likely person lol

im a shareholder in wwe Wink have to vote to decide the board soon.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:29 pm

it's going to be a tough choice this one!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:33 pm

i refuse to do political rudey poo

im apart of the vote , if i win great ,if i don't then the other guy will do a good job, either way the board gets better.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:40 pm

fernando wrote:i refuse to do political rudey poo

im apart of the vote , if i win great ,if i don't then the other guy will do a good job, either way the board gets better.

I agree.

Ladies and Gents, my pick in the 2011 Moderator Draft goes to Odnan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 am

King Beer wrote:

I agree.

my pick goes to King Beer for his comment - I say we make the immediate demotion to Moderator status immediately.

And ban Y2 whilst we are it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 am

Hobo wrote:
King Beer wrote:

I agree.

my pick goes to King Beer for his comment - I say we make the immediate demotion to Moderator status immediately.

No chance. I know too much.

Banning Y2 is the only way to resolve this. And Legend, for excessive promotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:13 am

Hobo wrote:
King Beer wrote:

I agree.

I say I should be banned for over use of immediate and its derivative within about 6 words of each other!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:14 am

In the words of Francis - mad mad mad mad mad
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 am

Hobo wrote:
Hobo wrote:
King Beer wrote:

I agree.

I say I should be banned for over use of immediate and its derivative within about 6 words of each other!

As a fellow Admin, i emplore you to select another member of the forum to ban, may i suggest Dex?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 am

I choose............

Legend then.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:32 am

I would like to put my name forward if still possible please?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 am

The admin (I believe) are after someone who can organise the 6WF and 6CW sections in addition to modding the wrestling. Surely this would suggest that we need someone who is involved in one of the Feds to assume the role. Such as Sainty or I.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:41 am

Legend wrote:The admin (I believe) are after someone who can organise the 6WF and 6CW sections in addition to modding the wrestling. Surely this would suggest that we need someone who is involved in one of the Feds to assume the role. Such as Sainty or I.

errr.......no

Nowhere in the job description does it say you have to look after the efeds.

Thank you for your interest, we will let you know in due course.....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 am

In which case, I believed wrong 🤦
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 am

by Y I Man on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:20 pm

.As the wrestling section is booming more than ever, we now need a new mod to assist and help look after you unruly mob.
This will also include the Efeds section and keeping it tidy and up to date with current sticky's etc.

The role of the mod will be to:
Merge Threads
Lock threads
Removing and editing comments that are offensive or insulting to other users.
Reporting members to the admin team for banning if things get out of hand (although you can all do that).
The Mod should still be considered to be regular poster who will only get involved if threads breach the above in order to keep the board running smoothly.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 am

🤦

My bad.

I dont think it should involve this to be honest as there will be the seperate mods for those sections (JJ, Mat and Crimey) who will have those responsibilities.

Apologies to Legend.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:50 am

The wrestling mod may need to sticky and unsticky some e-fed posts, but it wouldn't be much more than that and the users will be able to let you know what is needed if necessary.

Previous experience in it isn't needed.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 am

Just to confirm the people who have put themselves forward are:

Legend
sainty
NCFC-Tooze
Fernando
Holymiky
Dexter

Did I miss anyone?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 am

KB!

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 am

Marky
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 am

Just to confirm the people who have put themselves forward are:

Legend
sainty
NCFC-Tooze
Fernando
Holymiky
Dexter
DX Dan
Marky

Did I miss anyone else?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 am

Jammy31
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 am

Okay nominations are now closed.

final list is:

Legend
sainty
NCFC-Tooze
Fernando
Holymiky
Dexter
DX Dan
Marky
Jammy31

We will get a poll up shortly.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2