The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

+15
JJJohnson
Amy
Nay
Mat
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marsh
TwisT
Steel
Cable
ncfc_Tooze
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
Paul Mac 6CW
Beer
19 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October Empty 6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

Post by Beer Mon 01 Oct 2012, 9:46 am

Match 1
Andre Licentia & Andreas Demios v Rasta & Killer

Match 2
Dopant Zero v Trevor Swann & Vortex

***Marshall Murdoch Addresses His Return***

Match 3
Mr Kenty & Nay Bother v Mike Hill & Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Hardcore Match
Logan Kincade v Hobo

Match 5
Lukas Takeo v James McManus

Match 6
Uryu Ishida v The Saint

Match 7
Chris Patricks v Blue Dragon

Main Event
8 Man Tag Team Match
Lex Hart, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord & Scorpion v JJ Johnson, Zach Corchia, Geoff Steel & TGA

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 01 Oct 2012, 10:58 am

At a packed out 6WF house show the crowd return to their seats after a match involving local wrestlers

RJ : After an amazing PPV last night those guys just showed what up and coming talent we have

MW: Wow, they put it all on the line there – They took their opportunity in the spotlight and they gave it everything

The crowd hush as the announcer enters the ring

RJ: And the action keeps on coming

As the announcer picks up the microphone a backstage hand slides into the ring and whispers into the announcers ears

They have a bit of back and forth before the announcer is handed a piece of paper

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman I have just been informed of a change in tonight’s show

MW: Were there not enough twists and turns last night???

‘Burn in my light‘ blasts out of the speakers and the arena erupts with the sound of booing

RJ: What the hell does he want!!!

MW : I was hoping like the rest of the locker room that last nights return was just a one off

RJ: From the beating he took he sure doesn’t have any friends left in 6WF

MW: I don’t think he’s ever had any friends in 6WF

Lex Hart steps through the curtain, he appears nervous, the usual cocky swagger is not there as he walks towards the ring

The crowd are hurling insults but Lex keeps his head down and keeps on walking

RJ: Wise move from the former 6WF champion, at least he will be fairly safe inside the squared circle

MW: At least from the crowd anyway

Lex slowly walks up the ringside steps; he stops on the second step and looks round the crowd. Taking a deep breath he closes his eyes and climbs through the ropes

RJ: Looks like Lex is thinking maybe this isn’t the best idea

MW: I’m not surprised; he left 6WF nearly 18 months ago after losing to his one time tag partner but long time adversary Perfect Jack in a loser leaves town match.

Six months later after convincing the world he was a changed man he stabbed the great Dicey Reilly in the back when he was revealed as the leader of Genesis probably the most successful and powerful stable outside of 6WF and the group that ultimately destroyed 6CW.

RJ: And then as if that wasn’t enough he turned up in CWA a wrestling company in its infancy yet the great Lex Hart couldn’t stand there being an organisation where he wasn’t the star. He terrorised the owner and his family concocting a story involving Lennox’s granddaughter, claiming to be her father purely to get inside his head.

All for his own gain, causing a once great man to be broken, causing a company heading for great things to cease trading

MW: We saw Lennox at Lockdown last week – He is a shell of the man that proudly opened the doors of CWA only a few months earlier, and that is all because of this man

Lex Hart

He is a stain on this business and I refuse to be witness to what he has to say!!!!!

Michael Wire stands and takes off his headphones; he starts to shout at Lex in the ring before walking up the ramp and through the curtain

RJ: Errr right folks a strange turn of events – I applaud my colleague but as they say the show must go on – I am by no means a fan of Lex Hart but I feel as a professional I must stay and commentate on the events as they happen

Lex slowly picks up the microphone as the booing grows and grows

The crowd chant

YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Lex smiles nervously and nods his head

CROWD:6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex starts to speak

LH: It is good to be back

Crowd:BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex laughs to himself

LH: I know I deserve everything you have to throw at me, I know I deserve everything and more that I got last night from the competitors in the Gold Rush.

I have done things in my past that I am not particularly proud of

The crowd seem taken aback

RJ: I did not see this coming

LH: I have let my personal greed get in the way of what is more important. I know that without this business I am nothing. The business I have tried to destroy is the business that I was brought up to love.
The family that raised me to be the best I could be in this ring is the family that have turned there back on me because of what I have done to their business

I realise this and I am sorry

RJ: Am I hearing this right – I think we have been here before. The sinner is now a saint???

Lex walks back and forth in the ring with his head bowed allowing the crowd to take in his words.

Lex stops in the centre of the ring before looking back out to the crowd

LH: But that is where the apologies stop!!!!!!

RJ: I knew it wouldn’t last

LH: I am a former 6WF Champion, a multiple time champion in 6CW and as much as I need this business………

This business needs me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admit it to yourselves. Last night when my music hit a shiver went down your spine. Nobody performs in this ring like me.

People talk about Destiny, about a legacy?????

I was born as the heir to this throne and I am back to claim my crown!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 01 Oct 2012, 1:56 pm

*Uryu Ishida is seen in his locker room rewatching the Gold Rush match and looking at the crowd*

Uryu: Glad RJ and MW gave me these tapes as quick as they did, . He pauses the footage again and looks curious, picking his mobile phone up and looking at it as it rings*

Uryu: Hey honey, yeah I know I didn't win. Look, something odd happened there and I wanna check it out. I'm not upset about losing, just means I gotta try harder especially since these 6CW guys popping out of the woodwork. I don't mind them being here, they just gotta earn their spot. Yeah I gotta fight Saint this week and it will be tough, are you ok though? I mean I invited you to Destiny, reserved you a seat and I didn't see you. Ohh...you were ill from chinese food? oh im so sorry hon, will you be ok for this week? I don't wanna rush your recovery. You can't wait to be back can you? So many new faces here, plus you get to see me kick some ass live! Yeah I know baby, look I will see you backstage after Lockdown ok? take care, love you!

*Uryu returns to the footage and turns it off, smiling a little as he phones someone*

Uryu: RJ, can you get a seat for Clarissa at this weeks Lockdown? why wasn't she there? food poisoning. yeah I know that stuff is awful, its the rice that does it. Cheers RJ, seeya later my man.

*Uryu hangs up*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 01 Oct 2012, 3:23 pm

“Ascending Malice” hits as Chris Patricks strolls out onto the stage way and marches down to the ring ignoring the taunts and boo’s from the hostile crowd

RJ: It looks like Chris is all business tonight

MW: Would you blame him RJ, look how close he came to becoming No1 contender for the Undisputed title only for it to be snatched away like that

Chris rolls into the ring and stares out at the crowd

Crowd: LOSER!!!!

Chris: The only losers around here are all of you

RJ: That’s a bit childish

MW: Well….they started it

Chris: I may have lost on Sunday but you all did too, you all lost out on the best Born in Fire Main Event there could have been, but all you are left with now is Looney Bin vs Choc Ice…what year is this? 2010, you are looking at the future of this business, the most complete wrestler today, just look at Sunday, I took more beatings out there than Tina Turner got off Ike but I still made it to the final two, not Teej…not Uryu…not Crime Bore and certainly not Saint, how does the mat on the outside taste like by the way (Chris starts to laugh), none of them made it…I DID and if it wasn’t for that moron Clarke James I would have walked out the No1 contender and I would have deserved it all, this company owes it all to me, you stole my life, I have been through a year of hell and the fat cats still find ways to screw me over

This time last year I was standing before you as your newly crowned champion, you all cheered and celebrated just as I did but that was the beginning of the end, they knew how much winning that title meant to not only me but for my family too and what did they do, they plotted and conspired with Greg and they took it all away piece by piece but they left something…and that was my thirst for revenge, do you think it was an accident Clarke James was in the building to stop me smashing JJ’s skull in, it was no accident, Danny McGraw wanted him there, he turned a blind eye as he came down and attacked me and stole my dream, this is what I am up against and do I get support from you my fans?

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris: Just as I thought, mindless puppets, eating whatever sh1t you are shovelled, they force feed you lies and you lap it up like it was ice cream, you all make me sick, you all can rot in hell for all I care you window licking mongolids because I know I’m right and on Friday when I come face to face with the man you took away my title, Blue Dragon, I am gonna beat him so hard he will be known as Black and Blue Dragon, this company has taken it all so now I am gonna start taking it back, one piece of flesh at a time………..

Chris drops the mic before rolling out of the ring and storming up the ramp

RJ: Wow, I haven’t seen Chris like that in a long time, I see another visit to Mcleans in his future

MW: That is very insensitive RJ, I expect better than that

RJ: You say stuff like that all the time

Mike shakes his head and tuts

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 01 Oct 2012, 4:41 pm

We cut Backstage where we see James Mcmanus and Jenny sitting on a sofa in there locker room, Mcmanus has his arm round Jenny. We see that they are watching back the tag team title match from destiny. they have got to the end of the match

McManus beats the mat in anger. Chaos is up and he walks towards McManus, berating him.

RJ: I don’t think McManus is to blame here...

Chaos is right in the face of McManus, who isn’t backing down. Chaos continues to shout...McManus then levels him with a huge punch!

We cut back from the Match to the sofa, Mcmanus makes a punching action into the air in front of him

JM- BOOOOOOOOOOOM What A Punch, Chaos is Down

We Cut Back, To The Match

MW: I think Chaos might have deserved that one!

Chaos falls to the mat, McManus looks down on him. He is about to step out of the ring when Lukas Takeo comes striding to the ring...

We Cut back to the view of the sofa

JM- Here Comes the Snorelax

J- Dont say things like that James, You have to face him this week, you will anger him.

JM- Jenny I dont Care. The more angry he gets, the easier it becomes for me to destroy him

Jenny Shrugs as we cut back to the action

RJ: What the hell? Takeo?

MW: CHOKESLAM ON MCMANUS!

We cut back to the locker room as Mcmanus pauses the action on him being chokeslammed by Takeo. Mcmanus is seen scowling

JM- Now Takeo, I Hope you are watching this right now, Because that (Mcmanus points to the screen) is what you have done to me time and time again, you big fat Snorelax and it will be the last time you do so. At Lockdown Takeo, You have to stand in that ring out there with one very focused Mcmanus, A Dangerous Mcmanus. Something which I havent been for a while. The last time I was this focused Takeo, I ended someones Career and if I have my way I will do the same to you. You Angered me Takeo and its time for revenge. Takeo you may have the height advantage, you may have the Weight advantage but my technical violence will be too much for you to handle, you will be down on that mat screaming your head off as I break you into a million pieces.

Mcmanus stands up from the sofa

JM- As For you Chaos, What a sad pathetic excuse of a joke you are. Once again YOU cost me my chance to hold championship gold here in 6WF with your sheer incompatence and lack of focus on that match. It seemed to me that you didnt care at all, all it seemed to me was that you were there for the ride on MY Coat-tails, something you think I have been doing to you. The Truth is Chaos, was yes, yes I was, Until I learnt everything I needed to learn from you and that has happened Chaos, I no Longer need you and when this is all said and done, this emporium you control will no longer belong to you it will belong to me as I will prove to you and everyone I am better than you and the real.....Greatest Cruiserweight

Crowd- in the world

JM- Chaos, when I have finished with you, you will be a shell of your former self and people will begin to forget who you are.

Mcmanus smiles sadistically into the camera.

JM- Chaos, Takeo Welcome to your personal hell, Welcome to The age of the future and it has just begun

Fade to black

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:30 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in a 6WF Arena where the fans are all stunned..hyped and praised off the event from Destiny.. A video package shows all the winners including the Gold Rush Match. JJ Johnson is shown on the turnbuckle pointing to the Born In Fire Logo as Fireworks erupts behind him...The scene rolls back to the 6WF and the fans are all hyped and excited!)

RJ- After the events of Destiny we are just a month away! YES! A MONTH AWAY FROM THE SECOND BIGGEST PPV IN THE YEAR OF 6WF! BORN IN FIRE WE ARE ON THE ROAD! Hi I'm RJ and my broadcast partner Michael Wire! We are hype and ready!

MJ- That's right RJ we got new Champions and I can wait to see where the company goes after this!

(“Remember the name” BLASTS LOUD THROUGHOUT THE SPEAKERS AS THE FANS ERRUPT IN A ROAR OF CHEERS)

RJ- WOW look at the fans in the 6WF Arena. We are all hyped and proud of this man. This man will face whoever is Champion at Born In Fire!

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome "The Winner of the 2012 Gold Rush Tournment! JJ Johnson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The fans are loosing it the ovation is crazy)

RJ- I believe that this man JJ Johnson will be the change 6WF needs! I have hope!

MW- I wouldn't say all of that but I do praise JJ Johnson on his performance!

(Fans are still cheering waiting for JJ Jonshon to appear but no response..Suddenly a float drives out on the side of the Arena and the fans erupt in booes of a ovation as The New 6WF European Champion Hidari Kenji comes out in a suit with his arms spread like he's a Saint or Savior!)

RJ- GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!

MW- You were fooled RJ! HA!

(Mike Bird is stunned to see Hidari Kenji driving out in JJ Johnson music)

RJ- Oh a damn float! Oh a damn float are you serious!?!?!??!?

MW- He looks like he's won the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship but one day I can predict Hidari will be our 6WF Champion!

RJ- This has to be the biggest let down Hidari is stealing JJ Johnson's shine!

Mike Bird- Uh Please allow me to introduce to you The New! 6WF European Champion! Hidari Kenji!

MW- Japan is celebrating as we speak RJ!

(Hidari is waving at the fans like he just won a election!)

RJ- I refuse to call Hidari our European Champion!

MW- What!!???? Hidari is looking to be the next best 6WF European Champion in recent History!

(Hidari steps off the float as red and white pyro blast throughout the Arena and confetti comes down the raptures)

(Hidari walks up on the ramp smiling at all the fans sarcasitcly as he walks up the steel steps ignoring the fans and climbs into the ring. Hidari is wearing a suit with a pink tie and a pink ribbon on his blazer. In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month)

(“Remember the name” dies down as the fans are in complete shock and Hidari looks around in smiles)

Hidari- Helllooooooooooooooooo! =D

(The fans are all booing)

Hidari- Thank You for the lovely reception most appreciated. I must say Last Night was really fun y'know going into the Gold Rush torunment as the #1 entrant and oulasting 35! Yes! 35 other men in the Gold Rush!

RJ- Now he's just mocking JJ Johnson!

(Ovation of booes)

Hidari- Last Night I made history I told each and everyone of you Hidari-maniacs that change will occur and hope would happen! I told each and evreryone of you that I had to potential to do something that no one has ever done in 3 months not even that sad excuse of a Former World Heavweight Champion. Thats right a FORMER WORLD HEAVWEIGHT CHAMPION couldn't even take out Trevor Swann but what has only took me only one PPV has said alot in this Company. I am the Fastest and Most Dominant Competitor in Recent 6WF History. Not! Vortex! Not Takeo! Not Kenty! Not Kincade! Not even Cassius Zhi!

NOT EVEN JJ JOHNSON!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- What you people are about witness is change alright! There will be change all over this company! Starting with the European Title...all the way to 6WF! In case you people haven't noticed Team Japan holds the European Title not just Hidari kenji and I must say the preseige will be brought back to Europe but it just takes time!

TIME!

(The fans boio)

Hidari- But for all the Hidari maniacs and supporters I applaud you for sticking with me because I did say I was going to give you guys money when I win the 6WF European Title. But not now noo noo nooo! You see this reign of Hidari. Is just the beginning with things to come big things. I will bring back meaning to that title!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- You good people ask where's the 6WF European Championship!? Well as you can see I don't have thats because as soon as I won it I threw it in the trash!

RJ- Wait what!!??? Did he just say about the European Title?

Hidari- I threw the European Title right in the trash because one that title is just dirty and filthy but non less I actually paid good money for a new one a more up to date with better detail and more gold than bronze!

(Hidari walks out the ring and lifts up the curtain to retreive a bag he climbs back into the ring unziping the bag revealing a much more presteige European Title. It looks more shinny and gold than ever before. The strap of the belt has change also. Now it's Pink. Hidari throws the title on his shoulder. Allow me to introduce to you the 6WF European Title Post 2012!)

Hidari- In Time Everyone! In Time that there would be even more change added to the European Title but as of now I just gotta deal with this crap. At least the strap is Pink.

In support of Breast Cancer Cuz Hidari Loves Titties!!!!!!!

MW- Ha!

Hidari- But you people are only witnessing Part 1 My Inaugural! Part 2 will even be bigger and when I mean bigger I mean BIGGER! As of now I will carry this belt as a Japanese Blooded Man! And speaking of Blood!

(Hidari pulls out a Kunai Knife and cuts his hand spilling Blood all over the newly designed European Title.)

Hidari- My Japnese Born blood has officially consume the European Championship and the Reign of Japan will start as of now! I promise you that I will be the longest reigning European Champion outlasting the others who carried that old dried out title in the past! I will bring back the mean of European! =)

(The fans boo AS Hidari wipes his blood away)

Hidari- And I with this...Friday I'm teaming with Bob Holly oops I meant Mike Hill and we will challenge a broken and bruised Nay Brother and Mr. Kenty.... Mr. Kenty my how the tables have turned! Genesis is no more and I'm sitting here before you as a Champion and you're not! Myself and Mike do not get along but I can usually take on two mid-carders by myself! Because I for one am a Main Eventer!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- This title is the best damn prize in this Industry today! Not the 6WF World Heavweight Championship! Without that title what do people look up to afterwards huh????? Whats the next title in this company that stands out from the competition!?

(Hidari points to the European Title as the fans boo)

Hidari- The Hardcore Title is a Trash Title! The Freeweight Title is a Preschool Made Title! The European Title is the new best thing!

(Fans Boo)

Hidari- And for all of those in the back who feel the need to challenge me and my Era! This is the Hidari-Hesei ERA! This is the Reign of Japan!

(The fans boo)

RJ- A damn let down I knew he wasn't going to give these fans anything!

MW- Relax he said November!!! =D

Hidari- For all the names who dare to challenge me! Lucas Takeo! Mr. Kenty! Nay Brother! James McManus! Elimantor! Scorpion! The Saint! TGA! Chaos! Yarmouth Blade! The Dragon! Even those idiots who followed in my footsteps from 6CW! I opened the door to all you idiots! I open the door for 6CW to invade 6WF an takeover!

Last but not to mention JJ Johnson!

(JJ I applaud you on your victory last night but let's see if you can make it to your match at Born In Fire!)

RJ- what is Hidari getting at?

Hidari- JJ Johnson I'm issuing you a challenge a matchup in the future! I wanna see why you are soo damn overly hyped and why I'm just a breeze in a park to you! New Flash I'm currently something you have never ever been in you're yearly long existance here in 6WF! I want a match with you to see whether if you're ready for Born In Fire because honestly no one hasn't pinned me in Singles Competition as of Yet! And what better way to fight a so called Future World Champion then have warm-up match for Born In Fire!

JJ JOHNSON VS KENJI HIDARI!!!!

(The fans are hyped)

Hidari- That will be the ultimatye test for you JJ because I am a UNDEFEATED EUROPEAN CHAMPION! And I will demolish and take you out of this company if you dare to threaten my Reign as A First Ever Japanese Born UNDEFEATED European Champion!

Hidari- This is only the begginning for my Reign of Japan!

AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:26 pm

As Lex finishes his sentence the lights in the arena fade to black and the crowd fall silent in anticipation as to what maybe about to occur.

RJ: It seems we might be about to hear someone else’s view on Lex Harts return to action

Red and gold fireworks then explode from either side of the ramp as Last Resort begins to erupt from the arena speakers

RJ: My God could it be? It is its Geoff Steel, Michael you need to get out here quick

As RJ is commentating Geoff Steel walks out into the arena to a majority of cheers from the house crowd, Steel is wearing an old 6CW t-shirt and dark jeans he runs to one side of the stage and stops he looks down at himself and shakes his head as his music stops. Steel then makes his way back to the centre of the stage and exits back through the curtain.

RJ: Not sure what’s happening here, there must be something wrong.

Last Resort then begins to resonate once more and Steel bursts back out from behind the curtain this time wearing a new 6WF t-shirt to even larger cheers from the packed audience. Steel then salutes each corner of the arena before requesting a microphone from a nearby technician.

GS: Lex before we start with the festivities there are just a few niceties I would like to get out of the way first now, don’t worry this won’t take long and then ill happily let you crawl back under which ever rock you’ve been hiding under.

Lex looks on from the ring clearly annoyed at the presence of Steel

GS: First of all for those who don’t already know me my name is Geoff Steel, raised as on orphan having to earn my way through hard work for anything I’ve ever achieved in life some would say it’s been a tough life, I’d say I’ve gained experience, But honestly if you truly do not know who I am where have you been these last few years. Signing a contract with 6WF is one of the hardest choices I’ve ever had to make part of me felt by joining the biggest rival of 6CW I was in some way tarnishing the legacy I had helped create. I hope you won’t hold this against me but if you would have told me only a few months ago Geoff Steel would be flying the flag for team 6WF I personally would have called you crazy and escorted you politely out of my arena. That was then though and a lot has happened,circumstances have changed, life through me one massive curveball and rather than just fade away into nothingness I’ve decided that Geoff Steel hasn’t finished fighting the good fight.

Although many aspects of the industry maybe done differently here in 6WF I’ve already noticed a lot of similarities, number one you seem to have the same monster issue 6CW had with giants of men causing havoc round every corner, I will be doing my upmost to avoid these men for the time being until I have my head firmly above water. Secondly you have two men at the very top fighting for control of this company seriously where do these men come from is there some business school for the psychologically estranged I’ve never heard of. Lastly I see even in this company Lex Hart still has one the most inflated egos I have had the pleasure to come across
Lex Looks on form the ring with his patience growing thin

RJ: Steel doesn’t seem like a guy who’s going to keep his opinions to himself his mouth may well get him into some hot water here in 6WF if he’s not careful.

GS: See Lex I told you that wouldn’t take long now the real fun can begin, Lex again I feel like I’m covering old ground here but for those who don’t know the history of Lex Hart and Geoff Steel we have never really seen eye to eye on anything I would go as far as saying I despise everything you stand for. The sneak attacks, the mind games all for what purpose to ensure Lex Hart comes out on top and doesn’t have to put in the hard yards. Whereas I take the longer more deserving route around fighting my way past demons, monsters and psychopaths giving everything I have not just to satisfy my own goals but to entertain all the people in the process. I know I have my faults Lex but I embrace them and try to improve on them each day and I never claim to be the greatest or the finished article there are always marginal gains to be made. Then there’s you back 2 minutes and your already announcing to the world you want a throne and your crown back, once more gunning straight for the top.

Lex begins to pace in the ring

GS: It seems we are being thrown together again this Friday Lex and I’m counting down the days I still owe you one for taking my championship whilst I looked on from the side-lines. Although there maybe 6 others in this match guy’s I’ve never had the pleasure making an acquaintance with, Il be holding that little extra bit of something back just for you Lex.

RJ: This Friday nights main even is sure shaping up to be a match you cannot afford to miss

Steel stares down at Lex in the ring not breaking eye contact

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm

The whole arena goes dark and "Breathe" hits on the arena speakers. Vortex steps out of the usual green plume of smoke with boo's ringing in his ears. He strides down the aisle with the FreeWeight title over his shoulder.

RJ: Still the FreeWeight Champion. Even with the use of foul means.

MW: A wins a win RJ. A true champion succeeds by any means necessary.

Vortex steps through the ropes, and walks around the ring, staring at the crowd as he goes. The boo's continue to sound out and a few fans start chanting "Kenty, Kenty". The side of Vortex's visible mouth shows a smirk as he walks to the centre of the ring. He carefully lays the FreeWeight title down, and reaches for a microphone. The crowd start to go silentl as a spot light shines down and reflects off the gold belt. Vortex leisurely leans against one of the turnbuckles and then begins to speak in his slow, deliberate, barely audible voice that has become his trademark.

Vortex: Time waits for no man. If Destiny has shown us anything, then it has shown that this is indeed the case. The Gold Rush match was all about making the most of the time. Making the most of the opportunity. Many men failed, including myself. But what I lost in opportunity, I made up in knowledge. I used my time to observe. To gain understanding. To seek out weaknesses. Last night, it wasn't my time. It wasn't my opportunity. It wasn't......my destiny. But I gained much much more than a meal ticket to a main event.

The camera pans down and concentrates on the FreeWeight title as he continues to speak.

Vortex: That belt has spent a good deal of time on my shoulder. And during that period it has paved the way for power. For fear. And, dare I say it, respect. Respect that I think was finally earned in beating Mr Kenty last night. A man, respected by his peers to such an over rated level, that he now has to suck in his pride and realise that his time as FreeWeight Champion will never come.

He walks over to the title and kneels beside it. He lovingly rubs his hand over the belt.

Vortex: At Born in Fire, I reach a milestone that will cement my dominance. I will become the longest ever FreeWeight champion. Over 150 days of torment, destruction and ruin for my opponents. Over 150 days of pretenders to my throne who have been laid to waste. Over 150 days of the Dark Matter in this federation at last bringing all the unbelievers into the light.

The crowd start booing this and screaming "You Suck" at Vortex. He quickly gets up and leans onto the ropes. He angrily shouts out his next words.

Vortex: What can't you people see?! Are you still scrambling in the dark?! You cheer for the people that never deliver. Have no hope of delivering. And yet.....yet......you boo someone who has succeeded. You boo someone who constantly wins. You.....boo....your champion!

The crowd's boo's intensifies. Vortex turns away and talks in a more calming voice.

Vortex: But I don't blame you.......for the reasons are clear. Reasons that have at last dawned on me. I surround myself in darkness and only bathe myself in brightness when I am talking to the unenlightened. But now.....it is time for you to all step into the light!

The house lights suddenly go back on and the crowd start to cheer a little before remembering who is in the ring. Vortex lifts the FreeWeight title back over his shoulder and addresses the audience again.

Vortex: Are you happy now? Are you rejoicing in what I have given you? Not only guidance. But also acceptance. Acceptance that in two months time I will at last be regarded in high esteem of those people who you cheer every Friday. Wrestlers who you would love to see succeed. Wrestlers who let you down. Wrestlers that can only be regarded.......as failures.

The crowd jeer at this, and a range of different fan favourites are chanted out towards the ring.

Vortex: Oh I hear you.....I hear you. But as I keep saying, I will be patient. I will wait. And then I will strike. You see......you cannot escape this truth. My light will shine. And then it will erase the darkness and the memories of these false hopes. And these fools that continue to only succeed in failure.

He walks over to the ropes and stares down the aisle.

Vortex: I am sure you are listening somewhere Mr Kenty. I am sure my words pain you as much as my V-X Bomb. You tried. You failed. I have no time for you no more. The annoying sounds from your lips have been drowned out by a referee's 1-2-3. A noise that means I don't have to deal with you and your repetitive whining.

"Kenty" chants resurface but Vortex simply lifts his finger to his lips.

Vortex: Please, don't be guided with false hopes anymore. Understand that there is better. And you are looking at it.

He smirks and taps the FreeWeight title a few times before continuing.

Vortex: My opponents this week are a tag team that epitomise failure. They brought titles back.....and then lost them. It would not surprise you that like your beloved Kenty, they are 6CW rejects. Ones that follow the same linage of the new recruits. Men that have tried and failed. Tried and failed. Tried and failed. A continuous line of disappointment. I will stand beside my stable mate and once again deliver triumph. And build on it all the way to Born in Fire.

His mood changes back to quiet anger as he addresses the camera in the corner of the ring.

Vortex: There is one man I want to address. A man that seems to be trying to get my attention. A man that maybe needs some of my guidance. Lucas Takeo, who have made your point. Twice. You have wrapped you hand around my throat. Twice. You have knocked me out and got in my way. Twice. But I tell you now......don't be a fool. Don't deem yourself to be worthy of stepping into the shadow my light creates. Because I warn you now. There will not be a third time. Realise the truth. You are a gimmick. A fad. Someone that causes a brief disturbance without long time success. And I will erase the dominance you think you have over this federation. And reveal you to be little more than a publicity stunt. Cross me again.......and you will be pushed aside. There will not be a third time!

He glares at the audience again and lifts the title above his head once more.

Vortex: Behold the glory. Behold the dominance. Behold and celebrate. You will see my hand raised in victory once again. You will see this title caressed in my hands. You will see the future. You will face the fear. You will glimpse into the light. And you will all realise that this is how things are meant to be. How they will become. And how they will stay. I have power. I have ability. I have time. I said at the start that time waits for no man. But time is indeed moving on now. The night is soon to be ended people. Rejoice the light of a new dawn!

Vortex holds the title above his head and looks up into the sky as "Breathe" comes onto the speakers once more.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:43 pm

Marshall Murdoch enters the 6WF for the first time in months, the Church robes have gone, and he is instead wearing a new tailor made suit, behind him Zakky Spencer and Xeres are carrying through a desk.

MM: ‘Told you I get us back here, didn’t I lads? He said my room would be ready and waiting for me, go make the place a bit more homely whilst I have a look at the old place would you?’

(Xeres and Zakky speed off carrying the desk, they are replaced by Jack Reynolds, and his camera crew)

JR: ‘Excuse me Marshall, can I grab a word for 6WF.com?’

MM: ‘And you are?’

JR: ‘Erm I’m Jack Reynolds, I work here as an interviewer’

MM: ‘What happened to the other one? The one with the hair.’

JR: ‘Clarissa?’

MM: ‘Was that her name? Yeah her, at least she knew how to address her superiors.’

JR: ‘Superiors?’

(Marshall glares at Jack whilst nodding slowly)

JR: ‘Well she started going out with Uryu, and long story short Cassius Zhi shockwaved her off the stage a few months back, she’s currently resting up and is still off work.’

MM: ‘Interesting ... but I suppose if I was going out with Uryu, I’d probably chuck myself off a stage as well, anyway... so then Clarissa mark 2, l will grant you your precious little interview, there’s one or two things I’d like to get off my chest, but first let’s start things off properly, shall we?

JR: ‘Excuse me?’

MM: ‘Your greeting wasn’t quite up to scratch, were you not brought up to respect your betters?’

JR (hesistantly): Mr Murdoch?

(Marshall smiles for the first time and nods to signal Jack to continue.)

JR: ‘Well there are several questions people want answering Marsh... Mr Murdoch, the first one being why did you make your return to 6WF during the Gold Rush Battle Royal, after seven long months out of action?’

MM: ‘I have my reasons James, all of which will become clear in the fullness of time, and for contractual reasons I’m not quite sure if I can fully disclose them just yet. What I will say however, is that for the first time in months I have a purpose in life, I feel re-invigorated, I have a reason to get up in the morning again, and it feels damn good. You see I have been brought in for one reason, and one reason alone, and I am determined to fulfil that mission.’

JR: ‘With all due respect Mr Murdoch, you seem to have neatly avoided actually answering the question, can you say specifically why you returned at Destiny?’

MM: ‘You’re an intrepid one aren’t you? Claire was never this pushy, but anyway that’s what they call a teaser Jeremy, it’s designed to make people tune in on Friday, not that people need a reason now that the greatest European Champion of all time is back on their TV screens. Don’t they teach you anything at journalism school?’

(Jack goes to speak but Marshall cuts him off)

MM: ‘Save your breath lad, the honest truth is that I’ve also come back to prove a few things, to set several records straight. You see the last time people saw me in a 6WF ring, I was a broken shell of a man, I was being carried out of the arena after taking the pinfall of a World championship, main event match and then being brutally attacked by someone I considered a friend, someone I could trust. I couldn’t get much lower.

‘You see Jim the physical pain was only a temporary thing, that quickly healed up, what hurt more was the mental scars, the knowledge that I’d let myself down, let my employers down, let people who believed in me down, that was what really hurt. But rest assured I am here to make sure I never let down those people again.’

‘However that did take me a good while to get over, I have always prided myself in giving 100% no matter what the circumstances, but something had changed back then, I took my eye off the ball, I wasn’t focused and I paid a heavy price for it, I lost not only the match, but my job as well, you see my contract was allowed to expire just days after that performance. Then to top it off I’ve had to sit back and watch clearly inferior wrestlers steal what was once my spotlight, I’ve had to watch as the tag team division, which I once ruled over, was turned into an absolute joke, my pride and joy, the European title has been turned into a play thing for the ‘not quite good enough’, people like Hobo and James McManus receiving endless shots, when let’s face it, they just aren’t fit to lace my boots.’

‘And then there’s been the whispers, oh they’ve reached me, I’ve been talked about as being ‘overrated’ and one of the ‘biggest disappointments?’ Well I’m here to shove all those words right down the throat of every single naysayer out there, I’m here to show them all why I belong at the top of this company and I’m here to show them why I deserve every single god damn plaudit and accolade I have ever received.’

(Marshall pauses and stares at Jack with an intense, almost possessed look in his eyes)

MM: ‘This interview’s over’

(Marshall storms off as Jack finishes off his interview)

JR: This has been Jack Reynolds...

(Marshall can be heard shouting off camera): ‘And that’s the best damn interview you’ll get this year!’

JR: Signing off for 6WF.com

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:50 pm

Lex walks round Geoff the two never losing eye contact

Lex starts to chuckle

LH: Always the hot head Mr Steel, never one to ask questions you just plough straight in, but this isn't 6CW Geoff, this ain't no backyard two bit wrasslin show. This is 6WF this is the big leagues and your gonna have to do a bit more than throw out a sob story and and a promise of an ass whoopin to make a name for yourself

Now we may have had a past Geoffrey but I have no intention of having you in my future so you can go off and play your long game and leave the cream to rise straight to the top

Lex looks to the curtain

LH: Is this the best you've got????

I tried to ruin this business and the first to come out here is this!!!

Lex looks back at Steel

LH:I admire your balls son but no offence you ain't no JJ Johnson, so why don't you run back stage and bring back somebody a little more of my class

Lex has a massive smile on his face he waves Steel away and turns his back as the crowd boo louder and louder

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:05 pm

Vortex continues to stand in the ring, the belt held above his head, as "From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos, as Lucas Takeo makes his way to the ring slowly, towel draped over his head which is bowed. He enters the ring, stepping over the top rope, and grabs a microphone from the timekeeper. He then stands a couple of feet away from Vortex, head still bowed, and Vortex looking straight at Takeo.

Takeo: "Vortex, you seem to be bothered by me. By my presence. You seem to have it in your head, that I want to grab your attention. Well Vortex you are wrong. You see you grabbed my attention. You grabbed my attention, a few weeks back in fact. You remember that we were meant to be tag partners. Well you came out, and talked down to me Vortex. You talked like I was merely a piece of dog crap on your shoe. You seemed to underestimate me Vortex. Well that is what grabbed my attention. I don't like being talked down to Vortex. And once you started to talk about me, like I was merely a pawn in your games, well Vortex, I had to prove to you, that I am a lot more than that."

Takeo steps forward, and forward again, so he is now standing over Vortex, and they look eye to eye.

Takeo: "That's why I chokeslammed you the first time Vortex. The second time, however was because I sensed something about you Vortex. I sensed the fear. I saw the fear in your eyes. The fear that you know knew that I, Lucas Takeo, could at anytime, wrap my hand around your throat, and chokeslam you. And that is why Vortex, I chokeslammed you the second time, because I can. At any moment, I can chokeslam you. Because Vortex, there will be a third time. And the third time, will go exactly like the first and second. It will end up with you being chokeslammed to the canvas. And quite frankly Vortex, I cannot wait to do it again."

Takeo now takes two steps back, as does Vortex.

Takeo: "However Vortex you are not the only superstar on this roster that I enjoy chokeslamming. James McManus. I saw what you said earlier, James. Are you angry because I chokeslammed you? Or are you angry because your b!tch Jenny is sleeping with every superstar in that locker room?"

The crowd boooo and start to chant McManus's name.

Takeo: "You see James, both me and you know, that this week on Lockdown, I am going to chokeslam you again. And again. And again. You think you can "break me into a million pieces" James. Well this week on Lockdown, you have your chance again James. However again I will be the one standing over your motionless body again James. Just like the last time we met. And I look forward to inflicting more pain on you again."

Takeo drops the mic and stands head still bowed under the towel...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 02 Oct 2012, 12:59 pm

The lights go out and the arena falls into complete darkness, but for the dispersed flickering of flashbulbs. A red cloud begins to billow from around the stage, densely clinging low to the ground before the eerie silence of the stadium is broken by the pounding opening riff of “They Say” by Scars on Broadway kicking to life out of the arena soundsystem. The crowd begin to jeer as the golden spotlights, rather than scanning the crowd as per usual, instead illuminate the ramp; their beam perforating the heavy crimson atmosphere to bathe the walkway in the colours of China.

RJ : Can you feel the atmosphere in this arena? Can you feel the ominous vibe here tonight? Here he is Wire… the new 6WF World Heavyweight Champion, the man who defeated Crime Lord and TGA last night at Destiny, in what must surely be the gutsiest performance all three of them have ever given. Good God its Cassius Zhi and would you listen to that reception!

The booing multiplies as the lean, muscular frame of Cassius Zhi slowly steps out of the dense fog, his torso bare above his orange Tibetan-style pants and bare feet, the 6WF World Heavyweight Title belt proudly hung over his shoulder and scarred chest, and a cup of steaming green tea in his hand.

MW : I don’t know if 6WF is ready for this ‘Arj. Cassius Zhi has been on an unstoppable rampage of unpredictable chaos of late, and that doesn’t look like stopping now he’s champion… he entered the Gold Rush Battle Royal for God's sake! And why? Just to cause chaos? It’s surely only going to get worse!

Cassius ambles towards the ring, ignoring all the fans at ringside who contradictorily either shout abuse or attempt to tag him and simply stares straight ahead at the ring, almost emotionlessly but for a hint of a satisfied smirk, all the while slowly and methodically stirring his tea. Cassius stops when he reaches the ring, places his cup of tea on the apron, adjusts the title belt on his shoulder and stares at the centre of the ring, running his hand along the mat as if in awe.

RJ : And you want to talk about chaos… you want to talk about unpredictability… well what the hell is going to happen if Cassius Zhi successfully defends that title at War, Wire? What the hell is going to happen if it is Cassius Zhi vs JJ JOHNSON, at Born in Fire?

MW : Last week Cassius said that when two super-powers collide, there’s always a chance that things could go nuclear. RJ… I don’t think there’s a chance, I think it’s a certainty!

Cassius rolls into the ring and slowly walks to the opposite side. He carefully climbs the corner to the second rope, and as the bright arena lights illuminate the ring, he thrusts his World Heavyweight Title belt into the air, shepherding a vociferous reaction from the capacity crowd. Cassius stoically holds his position, scanning the front row of the crowd with a challenging glint in his eye.

Eventually Cassius jumps down from the turnbuckle and returns to pick up his tea as his music fades. The crowd continue to boo as Zhi takes a sip of tea and grabs a microphone. Seemingly enjoying the reception, he lowers the mic and takes another sip of tea, then stirs as he awaits the noise to die down.

Cassius : Tell me 6WF… tell YOUR World Heavyweight Champion….

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : …TELL YOUR 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, that your world hasn’t just turned on its head. TELL YOUR 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, that the poles of this organisation haven’t just switched around. That the seasons haven’t changed. That the earth isn’t shaking. That the atmosphere hasn’t just become that little bit more inhospitable. TELL YOUR 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION that he hasn’t just taken this bubble of myopia and comfort that you live in, turned it on its head, shaken it up, and scattered the crumbled foundations all over the place like a damn snowglobe!

Cassius laughs

Cassius : EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED 6WF!

And YOU… have all changed.

Cassius points out at the crowd

Cassius : Because…. because you wanted this. For YEARS you yearned for this moment more than even I did! The forums… the magazines… the poor kids sat in the nosebleeds or out on the street… the spoilt, rich, mouthy ones at the meet and greets… they all wanted this, they all would run up to me and ask the same inane questions, are you going to do it Cassius? Are you ever going to be the World Champion again? On and on… you asked the question more than I asked it of myself. And now every single one of you have your answer, that I knew all along.... and you BOO?

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius looks out into the crowd incredulously

Cassius : What is it? Did I make you wait too long? Did I not comply with your impatient, arrogant demands? Your greedy addiction, like your throwaway nation, wanting everything immediately. Do you think I wanted to… no… do you think I LIKED having to come out here and demean myself in front of you people, offering reassurances of that answer with every month that passed? Watching inferior superstars become World Champion ahead of me? Having to justify myself to inferior spectators. DO YOU THINK I ENJOYED THAT?

But like the addicts you are… you wanted, and wanted and wanted your release. You wanted your answer. And like the addicts you are, you scratched away at the skin until you finally found what was underneath. You scratched away until you bled. 6WF, in its insatiable desire for that answer, scratched itself until it bled. Scratched itself until Clarissa bled… until Uryu bled… until Crime Lord and TGA bled… and HERE IS YOUR GOD-DAMN ANSWER!

Cassius aggressively holds his 6WF World Heavyweight Championship into the air, prompting more boos

Cassius : I AM THE 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! And I couldn’t care less if you now don’t like the sight of that blood 6WF. Because you were the ones scratching for the answer. You were the ones who broke the skin of Clarissa and Uryu, Crime Lord and TGA. And you can turn your backs like the cowardly, pathetic creatures of ill resolve that you are, you can go rock in the corner going cold turkey for a more innocent, safer time… BUT I COULDN’T CARE LESS. Because the blood will continue to flow 6WF. I have your snowglobe of myopia and comfort in the palm of my hand, I HAVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE PALM OF MY HAND, and I will continue to shake, and the blood will only pour from that scab which you just couldn’t leave alone with more and more frequency and rapidity as I continue to justify myself to you. TO ALL OF YOU WHO WANTED THIS, WHETHER YOU STILL WANT IT OR NOT YOU FICKLE, INDECISIVE, BASTA**S!

This is my offering to you…
This is my sacrifice TO YOU…

And we’ll start this week on Lockdown with the sacrificial, virginal, clean, good offerings of Zach Corchia, TGA, Geoff Steel and…..

Cassius smirks to himself, and the smirk becomes a fully formed sly grin, then a maniacal laugh.

Cassius : … and JJ Johnson.

Cassius takes a frenetic gulp of his tea, and looks down at his World Title on his shoulder

Cassius : AND JJ JOHNSON!

Cassius drinks again, and put his forearm over his mouth as he almost spurts the tea out with another manic laugh.

Cassius : AND JJ JOHNSON… the glorious victor of 34 men… who will disgracefully fall in defeat to his addiction…

Cassius holds up his title, points to it, and then to himself

Cassius : to BOTH… of his addictions.

Cassius Zhi... and the World Heavyweight Championship. Who are now one and the same... at last!

“They Say” plays again and Cassius finishes his cup of tea. He crushes the cup in his hand and throws it to the mat. Zhi walks over to the ropes, holds his title in the air, and leans over, shouting at the fans off mic. “ASK JJ WHEN HE’LL BE CHAMP! ASK JJ!”. Cassius turns and repeats at the opposite side of the ring, shouting “SCRATCH AWAY, SCRATCH AWAY AT JJ”. Then he finally turns to the camera, holds his title up again, then stares evilly into the lens…. “BLEED….. JJ!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 02 Oct 2012, 1:09 pm

*The action goes backstage, it shows Mike Hill strolling through the area with a grin on his face.

Jack Reynolds approaches him...

Jack Reynolds:Mike, a word please...

Mike Hill:No questions today Jack, just give the mic. You can scarper, but leave the camera crew here, they'll want to see this...

*Reynolds walks off, Hill brings the mic to his mouth.

Mike Hill:I'M BAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!

*The crowd boo

Mike Hill:And I can see you are all glad to have me back, to save you from being sucked into the mediocrity and tedium that have become common-place here in 6WF recently. And it's perfectly understandable, McGraw seems to think he is the only one who is allowed to speak his mind, everyone seems to be scared.

But not me. I know things about Mr McGraw that would shake this place to the very core, but I will keep them to myself now that he and Abe have finally sorted a contract worthy of my talent. Although a contract that took far too long to sort, meaning that I was unable to compete in the Gold Rush Battle Royal.

However, I said I was here to save you from the tedium and mediocrity of 6WF and I did just that. I wasn't allowed to compete in the Gold Rush match, so I thought I'd make my mark on it in my own way, by eliminating Nay and then using him as a table to sign my contract. And to be honest, he makes a much better table than he does wrestler.

All the tweets and the dirt sheets have been asking, Why Nay? Shouldn't you be going after a bigger name Mike? And I would have but for Nay Bother's pathetic, cowardly actions.

RJ:What the hell is he on about?

Mike Hill:Nay mocked my plight like a coward because he thought I wouldn't be involved in the match. How wrong you were eh Nay? You're just another of the new breed of 6WF, a bunch of punks who think they're bigger and better than they are. The fact of the matter is Nay, back when I started, you wouldn't have even made the main roster let alone be competing for titles.

But that's why I'm back, to change things, to restore order and bring back the kudos 6WF once had. McGraw and Abe have allowed ego's to spiral out of control, for rookie's to walk around like they own the place. The only way you can have an ego is by proving that you are the best.

I've seen Nay and Logan fighting over the Hardcore Title, both of you proclaiming to be two of the most Hardcore wrestlers in 6WF history. If you really were Hardcore Nay, would have you withdrawn from the match at mid-point because of a little injury? That's not Hardcore Nay. If you want Hardcore, look no further my friend. I can justify my ego in comparison to you two because I am the longest reigning Hardcore Champion in the history of this company. The only reason Kincade has had such a long run is because you've been his damn opponent.

You want a real fight Nay? You want to really prove you belong in this company? Face me then. You won't beat me, but a valiant loss always gets these idiots on side...

*Hill turns around and gets ready to walk off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 02 Oct 2012, 1:21 pm

Vortex stares at Lukeo and paces around him while Lucas is hid beneath his towel. He circles him a few times before speaking in his deliberate and quiet tone.

Vortex: It is very unwise to deviate your attention to someone else when there is a man as dangerous as me in the same ring as you. Do you think I would stop at that? Do you think I would leave quietly? Do you think I had nothing more to say?

He continues to walk around him while speaking. Takeo does not look up but breathes heavily under his towel.

Vortex: I don’t underestimate the unknown. I don’t choose to ignore the unique. And for this, you are right Takeo. You have drawn my attention. Not for the reasons you state, but for the same reasons that everyone on the roster feels as well.

He walks round to directly face Lucas and then carries on talking.

Vortex: You are an attention grabber because you are a circus sideshow Takeo. A walking billboard of freakishness. A near 7 foot tall car crash that no-one can take their eyes off. You say you saw fear in my eyes? Are you sure Takeo? I mean look at you now…..hiding your face and not looking into these so called fearful eyes. What you see burning in my eyes is not horror. It is indifference. This is why I describe you as a car crash Takeo. Everyone on this roster will pass you by in brief shock and then, as they move on to more important things, they will forget all about you.

He steps to the side of Takeo and addresses the crowd.

Vortex: All these people know it. All the people in the back know it. I know it. And you certainly know it. Freaks of nature come and go. They make some noise. They cause a scene. But then they die into the shadows, the impact talked about but never seen again. You, Lucas Takeo, are just a sideshow that we have to deal with. You, Lucas Takeo, are an element we have to tolerate. But…..as sure as night steps back into the light as a new day, you will soon disappear. And no one will have to bear witness to your bizarre shadow any more.

He goes towards Takeo’s bowed head and whispers in his ear.

Vortex: Let me warn you now…….step back into the darkness. Your time in the spotlight has ended.

He chucks the microphone down and continues to stare at the side of Takeo’s head.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 02 Oct 2012, 3:50 pm

*Mike Hill turns around to find Nay Bother looking at him bemusedly arms crossed leaning against a wall. Nay pushes himself off the wall grimacing a little before walking towards Mike Hill, the camera men start to take a few steps back as the two men come face to face*

Nay: Cowardly actions?

That’s big coming from the man who has used contract negotiations as an excuse to keep out the ring for the last month. Did Mr. Hardcore want a break a nail clause or was it more that the next big thing realised he is now last years left overs?

Then when you finally decide to get involved you blind side an injured guy still willing to step into the ring for his second match that night.

I'm not sure how these are the action of a man going to bring the Kudos to 6WF because I have seen nothing but the return of a prima donna P****

The only thing you showed anybody last night was that at least you know how to write your own name.

MW: This is no way for Nay to speak to a man has forgotten more about succeeding in this business than Nay will ever know.

RJ: Mike Hill maybe a hardcore great but in the short time he has been in 6WF, Nay has proven to be one tough cookie.

MW: A tough cookie? let me know when you are ready to come back sit at the grown up table RJ .

* As Nay lifts his hand to scratch his stubbly chin, his shirt comes up revealing strapping around his ribs*

Nay: I may have only been in this company for a short time Mike but that was enough for me to compete in the greatest hardcore match this company has seen at Explosion. I have competed and held my own against two of the longest reigning hardcore champions of all time.

I may not have won that title yet, but what give a pompous A**hole like you, who boasts the record of 12 consecutive PPV losses the right to come here judging me.

I have never backed down from a challenge and I sure as hell am not going to start because once upon time you meant something in this company

*Nay takes a step back from Mike making a hand talking motion, signalling all he has heard so far are meaningless words*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:03 pm

Takeo continues to stare down, then he bends down, and picks up the microphone that Vortex has just dropped. He then rises again, still with Vortex staring at the side of his head, and Takeo head still bowed.

Takeo: "Vortex, let me educate you in my background. I came from a much darker, tougher place, than you have ever been too. I was the only ever undefeated Saitama underground fighter. I have spilled more blood in one match in Saitama, then you have in all of your career matches. I have participated in much more brutal matches than Hardcore Hell, faced much tougher competitors than you can ever imagine, and I have come out of each and ever one, still standing. Despite what people said, and thought, I, Lucas Takeo, was always the last one standing."

Takeo removes the towel from his head, he looks up, into the distance, still with Vortex looking at the side of his head.

Takeo: "I am a freak of nature. I am a walking billboard of freakishness. And I am here to stay Vortex. And no matter what you and the rest of those scumbags in the locker room think Vortex, I will become the most destructive force in this company. And one day, it will be you that is sitting on your sofa, watching me, Lucas Takeo, dominate the whole of 6WF, and quite frankly Vortex, there is nothing you or anybody else can do to stop me."

Takeo drops the microphone at Vortex's feet, and picks up his towel, places it back over his head, and begins to walk towards the ropes...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:12 pm

*Hill looks Nay up and down, he then laughs to himself.

Mike Hill:You're right Nay, I meant something in this company once upon a time...but I mean something to this company in the here and now as well! If I really was as past it as you think, why were McGraw and Abe constantly upping their contract offer for me? Why were they begging me to sign a new contract? I didn't want those contract negotiations to drag, I wanted to get back in the ring and show 6WF and it's fans that the likes of you weren't worth putting up with.

I'll tell you why Nay. Because the name Mike Hill means something. It means something you could only dream of ever having associated with your name. When people hear the name Mike Hill, they think of excitement, they think of talent and most of all, they think of success. I may have lost 12 consecutive PPV matches, but on the 13th I won something that has always eluded you Nay...the 6WF Hardcore Title. And then a week later, I won the world title. What exactly have you achieved Nay?

You've not won a title. You've had Kincade turn on you because you were holding him back. You've had Blue Dragon ignore you, because you're not a threat. Essentially all you have done since arriving 6WF is have the crap beaten out of you, week after week, show after show. And I have no intention of stopping that little sequence.

Let's face it Nay, you are everybody's favourite loser, nothing more. These fans love you because you are plucky and try hard...but they don't respect you. These fans hate me, RJ hates me but they respect me and they respect everything I've achieved. You need to do the same then maybe I won't beat you up as bad.

Going back to what I was saying earlier about what my name meant in these circles. Shall I tell you what your name means Nay? Nothing! You are nothing more than a footnote in the history of this company, tucked away in the index with a couple of mentions where as I am on the front cover.

Just accept it Nay, you'll never be this GOD DAMN GOOD! But hang on to my co-tails if you wish, you might just learn something.

*Hill smirks at Nay who is visibly seething.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:51 pm

Backstage, Jack Reynolds is seen walking up a corridor...

*CRASH*

Reynolds freezes as things can be heard being thrown around, supplemented by the occasional roar and curse word...

???: MOTHER F*CKERS!!

The door to the locker room flies open and a chair flies across the corridor and crashes into the wall. With a large amount of trepidation, Reynolds slowly approaches the locker room, beckoning his camera man to follow. They reach the door and Reynolds is set to enter but at the last minute pulls back as a dumbbell follows the chair out of the door. Reynolds then enters the locker room followed by the camera and they are greeted by a site of destruction, with The Saint stood in the middle of the room, his elimination in the Gold Rush playing on a loop on his TV.

Reynolds: Ermm... Saint?

The Saint rounds on Reynolds, he is the picture of rage, his bloodshot eyes piercing through the physically and visibly smaller interviewer. His pure intensity causes Reynolds to literally shrink in his presence...

The Saint: If you even think of asking me "how I feel?" Or "Do I feel cheated?" then I suggest, Jack Reynolds, that you get out of my sight right now... Or you'll just end up in a heap like that chair out there!

Reynolds looks at the chair and quickly departs, the camera man goes to follow, but The Saint puts a vice like hand on his shoulder.

The Saint: You, you can stay. I have something to say!

The cameraman uneasily trains his camera onto The Saint, who proceeds to vent.

The Saint: You see, I can't help but keep watching what transpired on Sunday night, watch one of the greatest PPV's in 6WF history, and feel like I've been cheated. I can't help but feel that I've had a mockery made of me, I've systematically been screwed over by the jokes, the sycophantic suits that preside over this company.

Because you see, I was under the impression that I had earned the right to enter this battle royal last, I was told in no uncertain terms that, should I beat JJ Johnson, I would gain the coveted last spot...

So you can imagine my bemusement, when not one, not two, not three, not even four... But five other men came in seemingly after I was the final entrant in the battle royal! Once more The Saint was treated like nothing more than a skidmark, when in reality, the spineless, clueless suits should be bending over backwards at my behest.

Destiny was supposed to be MY night! Destiny was supposed to be the night that The Saint cemented his dominance!...

What happened?... WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

I was SCREWED! Treated like a common mutt! I was lead astray! Misinformed, LIED TO! This is NOT how the best damn specimen on this roster should be treated! Yet you see supposed "marquee" names, people not fit enough to lace my boots, stroll in and immediately take precedence! This is a joke! Heck, even SCORPION entered after I did! Sunday night saw a huge injustice! Sunday night was a spit in the face of a bona fide legend. I received treatment unbefitting of a Grand Slam holder, come three time World Champion. I wasn't lauded like a man that revolutionised this company... Simply treated like a bottom feeder!

And then there was the likes of JJ Johnson, seemingly protected by the suits, all just a conspiracy to make him look like the false idol that he is! Cassius Zhi, given free reign to do what he wants, practically given a World Title... These two pretenders are the men that are going to carry this company into Born in Fire?! These two men couldn't even beat me!!!

It's all just a conspiracy, a pre-emptive move to keep me held back, restrained! An intervention to stop The Saint from ushering the era of the realist! These men behind the scenes, they're scared of the cold hard truth, they're afraid of what happens when relevancy grabs this company by the balls and squeezes it into submission! Because that's what will happen when I take my rightful place. I'm not buying into the fairy tale story of JJ Johnson, nor this fake psychotic demeanour of Cassius Zhi. 6WF is BEGGING for a pure and simple soul to lead it onwards, a man that deserves to be there, a man that is pure and simply the most dominant, dangerous, unpredictable, watchable, relevant man to ever walk these halls...

Ladies and gentlemen, 6WF is BEGGING for The Saint to assume his place at the top. Because then, and only then will there be a champion befitting of the moniker, because nobody measures up to me.

It will all change, the rightful man will eventually take control, and that certainly will not be Chris Patricks. Because I bet you feel like a true big man don't you Chris, thinking you have my number because you dumped me out from behind. I bet you're swelling with pride that you evened the odds, that you got revenge for me cutting you off! But alas, your desperate ploy, your latest set piece in your quest for sanity, for dominance was misinformed, because I won't forget what you did... I won't let you have the upper hand... Because Chris, you've opened a can of worms and one day, I'll be there, I'll be waiting for you, be it in a week, a month, or even a year... I'll be there and when you turn around, Divine Intervention will rightfully be served...

The Saint looks into the camera.

The Saint: Because 6WF, this is my decree, this is my statement of intent... I'm sick, and I'm tired of being held back, I've had enough of watching those that can't even beat me gain the limelight. I'm going to make this company all about me, I'm going to inject the realism 6WF craves back into it and it starts this coming Thursday with Uryu Ishida!

I dare anyone to defy me, because anybody stupid enough, pure and simply, will be Sainted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 02 Oct 2012, 5:14 pm

*Uryu Ishida then walks into the room calmly and sees a seething Saint drilling a gaze right through him*

Uryu: I will proudly defy you!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smirks at Saint*

Uryu: I will defy you every single time because nobody wants to see a whining little cry baby throw himself out of the pram just to get attention! Destiny is over, Destiny is behind us yet you are still upset because the numbers changed in the middle of the game. I watched those numbers change and yeah I was eliminated earlier than I liked but do you see me crying? moaning? yelling at those who don't even warrant it? NO! I am carrying on because I have to. I wanted to win it, we all wanted to win it but neither of us did, JJ Johnson won and everyone has two options in regards to that. They can congratulate him, wish him luck and cheer him on or they can do what you are doing which is whine, whine, whine!

*Uryu shakes his head at you*

Uryu: Look at you, you are acting like you are six years old and want the entire world revolving around you when you are champion. If I win the belt I wouldn't want to be the centre, I would want to protect those that I hold dear and if that means fighting whiny little children like you every single week to protect what I hold dear then so be it! I will gladly spank you in the ring!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles again*

Uryu: What I intend to prove is that I deserve a shot at Cassius or whoever the champion is after Born in Fire. I want to be first in line when that match is said and done. I want to be the guy who stands outside the champions locker room and says "I have earned my shot at you, I am going to take it!" And my proving that starts with you this week. I am going to beat you, I am going to start climbing the ladder again to prove myself to everyone who needs proof that I am ready for a title shot! I am going to make everyone see how good I am in the ring. I am going to beat you Saint. I am going to beat you because people don't get shots at titles by simply whining about it.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 6:13 pm

The Saint looks at Uryu dismissively, his eyes wide.

The Saint: Who the hell are you to call me a child, when it's you that seems to let his emotions pour out at every given opportunity?! I was going to avoid getting to tucked in to giving your fragile emotional state a verbal kicking, but your show of disrespect just there's just dictated that not only do I grind you to dust in that ring, but I'm also going to crush your spirit.

Because Uryu, I don't know what it is about you that irritates me, that makes me want to repeatedly punch you in the face, but I'm going to try and put my finger on it...

It might be this little display of staged optimism you just put on, thinking that if you believe, you can do anything. Whilst it's endearing to the mindless fools, Uryu, it's false. It's lies, it's papering over the cracks that pure and simply, you aren't good enough to achieve anything big in in this company... Because you haven't got an edge, you don't have that ability to dig deep and do whatever it takes, and it's because of that I'll give you the schooling of your career come Friday.

Then, there's your "romance" with Clarissa... The love story of a generation, the Romeo and Juliet of our era, loves young dream trying to triumph over adversity... Let's be real, here, Uryu, the only thing you and her need to concentrate on overcoming is the fact that you're a mediocre wrestler and she's a two-bit sl*t, who's been ridden by this roster more times than the Olympic cycling team have been on there bike rides this summer. Again, that's false. You're clinging on to this romance, in order to endear yourself to this audience, when in REALITY, this audience is just full of 39 year old virgins who are hoping that they get to see a bit of side boob, when you and her re-enact your greasy, fake, intimacy.

Uryu looks on enraged as The Saint continues to let rip.

The Saint: You see, my words might hurt, and really, I hope they do, but let's be honest here, I'm simply injecting the realism that this company, and you in particular, need.

People don't like honesty, they don't like someone telling it like it is, but it's needed here. Because in all honesty, you don't have a chance of getting near that World title, not when I'm sniffing around it because there's a sizeable gulf between you and I, Uryu. You tell lies, very much like JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi, you fabricate in the hope that you progress, whereas I tell it as it is, and that makes me a better person than you and more importantly with Friday on the horizon, it makes me a better wrestler than you are.

So, come on, surprise me, catch me off guard, show me some of this inner spirit you claim to possess, because I look at you after a dose of the truth, and you look like a broken man already...

And if you're already looking defeated now... Then God help you on Friday!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 02 Oct 2012, 6:46 pm

Vortex watches Takeo head to the ropes and about toexit the ring, before he starts to speak again.

Vortex: Why do hide under the darkness Takeo? Why is it that you are at your most comfortable when beneath the black? You see, I am starting to visualise a picture of your past in my head now. An underground fighter, someone barely seen. A man who hides behind a piece of cloth. Someone with a menacing tone and an destructive finishing manoeuvre. Oh I see it now Takeo, it has all come together. From the few words you have uttered, I am now more understanding of the person you are.....

He walks towards the ropes, and sits on the middle one. He lifts the top rope high to enable Takeo to exit the ring if he so wished.

Vortex: Walk out of here Lucas. Go back to the place you feel comfortable with. Take that security blanket with you. Be happy within yourself that you are undefeated, dangerous and should be feared. But remember this. When that first loss happens. When the undefeated becomes defeated. When the dangerous becomes the harmless. When the feared becomes weak. I will be there. And I will be looking down at you. A man that promised so much. That offered a great deal. But was broken by his own insecurities and self doubt. That is why you hide Takeo.....

He lifts the top rope higher and beckons Takeo to go through.

Vortex: That first loss. That first moment where your own self doubt become a reality. That is when we will see what kind of a man you are. Maybe you should quit while you are ahead? Listen to your heart. The fraud you are will be exposed, just as you know will happen. Just like it happened in that underground fighting ring. Was that why you came here? You ran away because you tasted defeat?

He once again motions for Takeo to exit.

Vortex: Leave now. Because when the aura is demolished. When the respect falls through the floor. When you are left to once again pick up the pieces of a broken man. I will remind you of this moment. The moment when it dawned on you that you should quit while you are ahead. And not face the wrath of a man who see's who you really are.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 02 Oct 2012, 7:06 pm

*Uryu looks at Saint with intent*

Uryu: What you are doing right now is trying to impose your version of reality on the situation. What you want to see happen is that you climb the mountain once again and torch everyone you climb over or who even dares come at you with the intention of becoming champion and I am not going to let that happen! My vision of the future is that I slowly climb to the top, facing every single person along the way with the fans, family and loved ones cheering me on every step of the way, beating them and then once I sit at the top I will accept all challengers and treat them with the respect they deserve!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: You forget though, I beat you last time and I have not changed one bit. You have only gotten bitter. You have just resorted to complaining while I have accepted it and am willing to carry on. I am just going to do what I do best and that is go out to the ring, entertain the fans and beat you senseless in the process.

*Uryu then ponders and smiles as Saint looks unimpressed*

Uryu: I just realised. My rosy outlook on life hurts you. Just because your life hasn't gone as well as you think it should have recently you think taking out all of your frustrations on me is an appropriate answer. You think I will be pushed over easily by your words? you think you will scare me into submission? Just because you think something doesn't make it true. You are not god, no-one is, every person can be beaten in that ring one way or another and you are peed because you haven't done it yet and you never will! I never will but I relish the challenge of doing it and seeing what every opponent has to offer. I am glad to face every opponent I get because of the challenge to get to the top. I enjoy going out there and proving myself with a smile on my face and a song in my heart! You go out there with the look of John McCruick and the likeability of Abu Hamza as well as the god complex of a Dalek! You do not earn the unique gifts these fans give to me and the way you are spiralling down you never will!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Tue 02 Oct 2012, 8:45 pm

Posted for James

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out and are replaced with a blue light. The Crowd Chant Mcmanus' name.
The First few bars of Final Countdown play before changing to Just Can't Get Enough in the style of someone changing a radio station it then changes to requiem for dream before changing for the final to Sad but true which plays in full as Mcmanus makes his way to the ring, Takeo is seen getting annoyed as Mcmanus gets closer and closer. He rolls into the ring and Snatches the microphone out of Takeo's hand.

JM- Oh No A Wild Snorelax is Bloking my Way

Crowd laughs

JM- You See Snorelax that is exactally what you are doing just bloking my way, My way to the top, a temporary road block. which I will remove. I will remove this blockage just like I have everyone before.
Snorelax, Like I said I will break you into a million pieces, you screaming in the middle of the ring. You may be big but you have no brain and since I have a brain and pure technical violence you will be no match for me. I have beaten the big men in this fed before and pushed all the big stars this fed has seen to the limit, what have you done? Chokeslammed a few people? Takeo once you step foot in the ring with me, I want you to look me in the eye, I want you to bully me, I want you to try and destroy me. Because the more angry you get the more mistakes you will make and the more chances I will get to destroy you. No one is safe from the Future. Big or Small they all will fall.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 02 Oct 2012, 8:47 pm

Takeo contemplates leaving the ring, but steps back into the ring, goes across to pick up a microphone, takes the towel off his head, goes over to Vortex, and they stare into each other's eyes.

Takeo: "You really don't understand me at all Vortex. That towel is not a symbol for me being in my comfort zone. The only comfort zone I have is when I have the blood of my competitors on my hands. My comfort zone is when I can realise some of the pain I have felt, onto someone else. My comfort zone is not being under a towel. The towel is merely there so I don't have to look at all these fat, low life parasites that sit and watch us every week."

The crowd boo Takeo, and start chanting you fat bast*rd at him

Takeo: "Secondly Vortex you seem to assume that I am ahead? You want me to quit while I am ahead? Well Vortex I for one can tell you, and the rest of the 6WF universe I am not ahead. I am not satisfied with what I have achieved in 6WF. In fact I am nowhere near satisfied Vortex. I have only just began, on my path to utter dominance of this company. I have only just begun to unleash the pain I feel. I have only just started my path to the top of this company Vortex. I, Lucas Takeo, am here to stay. And I will dominate for as long as I want to. Because quite frankly, there is nobody in the world that can stop me."

Takeo stares into Vortex's eyes, there forehead's pressed against one anothers

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 02 Oct 2012, 9:14 pm

*Nay stretches his arms out and clenches his fingers together behind his head and slowly breathes in and out to calm himself down*

Nay: There is only one reason they kept chucking money at you Mike, Rasta is one Wellness violation away from bye bye and McGraw and Abe needed a overpaid joke as a replacement fast.

*Nay drops his hands from behind his head and starts pointing at Mike*

You claim that Logan and I have been stinking 6WF up with our mediocrity, then why not attack the Hardcore Champion, go straight to the top of the division and claim what you claim to be yours. I'll tell you why!!!

You're not sure you've still got it but needed to make that Mike Hill statement and like everyone else back here you saw me and thought I was an easy target. And like everyone else you are about to find out you picked the wrong guy to mess with.

Once upon a time I would rolled over, some big star has returned they deserve respect. But then it hit me, its easy to walk around proclaim greatness, live on past success. But we are in the here and now as you so eloquently put it and while you're right that in the here and now I have won nothing, neither have you.

Sure the name Mike Hill still means something everybody knows who you are and what you have accomplished, and that I respect but all you have is a big reputation, meanwhile I have been here for the last six months proving every doubter I have had wrong and believe me I have no problem making sure I do that one more time.

You however i don't respect, you want that you have to earn it.

*Nay opens his hands to show he is right here and going no where*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 02 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

*Hill stares at Nay for a little while before beginning to talk...

Mike Hill:Why didn't I go after Kincade? Because I know fully well there is no point, Danny McGraw would protect his man for all he is worth, because it is me going after him. That's just another thing that separates me and you Nay, I haven't taken one too many blows to the head.

But no, I didn't go after you because you were an easy target. I went after you because I think that you epitomise everything that is wrong with this company. When Mike Hill first stepped foot into 6WF, yes he had respect for his superiors. But I didn't back down to them, I didn't accept the given order. I challenged the hieararchy and propelled myself to the top. I forged my own reputation, and you're right it is a very big and impressive reputation.

I was prepared to fight for things. Unlike you. You're just happy to have a place on this roster. Where's your ambition Nay? Where's your desire to succeed? Where's your famous fighting spirit? You are just happy to accept what you are, a loser. These fans accept it and you accept it.

Do you wonder why the powers that be keep bringing guys like me back to this company? Because I am a star Nay. You probably think I am arrogant but I have reason to be arrogant, I know that I am damn good at what I do, I know I am one of the best and I want to get back to the top. Despite being an old face, I still have more hunger for success than most of the new breed in this company.

You're right, in the here and now, both me and you are nothing in this company. The difference I was something before and I will be something again, where as you will be happy to be the same old Nay. Cracking jokes, getting the fans cheering...but ultimately failing.

You are destined to fail Nay. I am destined to become a legend...well an even bigger legend.

*Hill smirks, pointing at Nay to bring it.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Oct 2012, 12:28 am

*The crowd are packed into their seats as “Remember the Name” roars from the speakers and is met by a thunderous ovation. The electric blue spotlight pinpoints the curtain at the precise moment it bursts open and out steps JJ Johnson with a huge grin on his face. He is dressed in a blood red t-shirt with the moniker “Sole Survivor” on the front and “#1 to Winner” on the back. He beats his chest and soaks up the atmosphere before raising his right arm in a Coalition salute.

RJ:Here he is…..the man that went over one hour last Sunday at Destiny…………from number one in the Gold Rush Battle Royale to the most unlikeliest of victories….JJ Johnson beat the odds, outlasted them all….and now, JJ Johnson is on his way…..to Born in Fire!

MW:It might very well be the greatest performance ever seen in 6WF history….JJ did the unthinkable…he outlasted 34 other men….he came in number one and he won the Gold Rush, I have never seen anything quite like it in my life…

RJ:He said he would…his confidence never waned, but is still never seemed possible….JJ Johnson did what no man has ever done before….he secured his most famous of victories….and now, he is destined to headline the biggest show on the planet….this crowd are loving it…

*JJ slaps the hands of each fan in the front row as he slowly walks around the ringside area and then he climbs up onto the 6WF announce table. The flashbulbs go off all around and he nods his head before jumping down and rolling into the ring. JJ takes to all four turnbuckles in turn to pose for the fans in attendance, drinking in the unwavering cheers being hauled at him.

RJ:This is a moment that JJ has worked so hard for….he will certainly be making the most of this occasion…

MW:Without a doubt…

*JJ looks out at the crowd and mouths the words “thank you” before pulling his arms back in an Usain Bolt pose and points up to the Born in Fire sign in the rafters, drawing even bigger cheers from the fans.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

MW:This is one hell of an atmosphere….

RJ:6WF universe showing their love for one of their greatest idols…

*JJ jumps down from the ropes and he begins to pace from one side of the ring to the other, a large smile visible on his face. He bounces back off the ropes and runs into the centre of the ring before raising his arm in the air and allowing the cheers to reach fever pitch.

MW:They could do this all night….

*JJ laughs at nods his head in admiration of the fans’ support before finally accepting a microphone from the ring announcer.

JJ:I just wanna say…

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

*JJ rocks back on the heels of his feet and smiles

JJ: I wanted to say….thank you…

*Crowd roar in approval

JJ:Everything that was achieved on Sunday night was because I had each and every single one of you on my side….the support you showed me and the love you gave was more than I ever could have asked for…..damn near choked this playa up because after everything we done been through, I have been blessed by the millions…

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes that always had my back, through thick and thin…..we’ve been to the top, been to the bottom….but now, now this is our defining moment….because not only are we going back to the top….not only are we heading for the summit….but we are going above and beyond right now….from this point forwards, oh you damn right we be making some history…

Because Sunday, well that was the beginning….that was the moment when we unlocked the proverbial door….threw off the shackles of years in the backseat…..now the whole Franchise Express is moving once mo’….back in commission, rolling back the clock…..trailblazing homeward bound, back where we belong…..BORN IN FIRE!

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ: And all y’all in the back waiting fo’ yo five minutes to come out here and talk, hold yo tongue fool….cos JJ Johnson got a whole lot to say tonight….got it all to get offa his chest….and I don’t give one damn o’ three (beeps) whether any o’ you like it or not…I’m not talking to impress you…I’m not out here so that y’all gone lavish me with plaudits..JJ Johnson ain’t looking fo’ no backways avenue onto a “Top 5”…..

*A fan in the front row holds up a sign that says “JJ is my top 5”

JJ: Because what I got to say is fo’ my family…..fo’ my friends and the people that done always been by my side…if you a hater then carry on hating but take that foolishness elsewhere cos quite frankly I ain’t got the damn time…

I’ve always divided opinion….always had those on my side….those on my back…..but the fact be that all those who hate on me, they ain’t got the balls to say nuthin to my face….ain’t never stepped up and told it like it is….same fools that crawl out o’ the woodwork when JJ Johnson had his hand raised in victory on Sunday night fo’ the celebratory drinks…

Damn you people know who you are….and best believe JJ Johnson knows too……but I ain’t gone even give you the satisfaction…..all I’m gone say is this…..you ain’t never gone be this…

*JJ beats his chest and the crowd roar

JJ: And more importantly, you ain’t never gone feel love like I feel right now up here in B-MAN!

*Crowd ultra pop

JJ:Is this too insular fo’ y’all?....am I boring you with my dialogue?....then hell skip to the next promo cos JJ Johnson ain’t never going away…..when I got something to say, I’m gone say it…..and I been spitting lyrics all day when it comes down to representing out here in front of my people…

RJ:I have never known an atmosphere quite like this…

MW:It’s almost, if possible, as though JJ has entered a new level in terms of fan’s support…

*The whole arena seems to be shaking with support as JJ paces back and forth

JJ: As a young child I saw my momma and my pops shot up in the ghetto of Compton……I lived with the heartache of burying my parents when I was still attending high school….I saw the evil of life in one glimpse….I struggled and I toiled with personal battles that seem like a lifetime ago….

It was one o’ two ways back then….man up and get out…o’ patrol the streets like a soldier and end up pushing up daisies just like my mum and dad…

I took the wrong option….I found myself deep beyond the lines of good and evil, the divide didn’t even exist anymore…I did a whole lot o’ things I ain’t proud of…..but those mistakes made me the man I am today….live and learn ladies and gentlemen….live and learn…

See I carried a gun…..I sold drugs….I beat down on crackheads and rival gang members because I didn’t know any better….every day that passed was a day closer to the penitentiary or the morgue….I was a ticking timebomb waiting to explode…

That JJ Johnson….heck he wasn’t no role model…you wouldn’t want yo children wearing my shirt if you could see me back then, I was jus’ another product of the system waiting fo’ my rightful place in the incinerator…

But when JJ Johnson says to you he is blessed…y’all better believe that I ain’t lying, done never lied in my life. Because the Lord above sent my two angels in the forms of my guardians….Marlo and Martha Green….Momma and Poppa Mark Two….the man and woman who saved my life…..I owe them everything…

Puke in yo bins, call me a soppy son o’ a b1tch and I will tell you damn straight because you have no idea what this wonderful couple did fo’ me….gave me an a55 whooping I deserved, a rude awakening….told me I was a disgrace and downright disrespect to the surrogates that raised me….

It lit a fire in my soul that I never knew….they replaced the hate in my heart and filled it back with love….they took a no good, gun touting maniac and they turned him into an idol, the man you see before you today….they turned my life around…….and fo’ that, I will never be able to repay them…

*JJ turns to the camera

JJ:Thanks Pops….Thanks Big Momma….I love you….

RJ:I’ve never heard JJ talk so candidly about his past….

MW:It really is an intense backstory…

JJ:So six months ago when my a55 was on this mat, looking up at the bright lights and my shoulders pinned one….two….three….night after night I now see why Marlo be so disappointed in me…in my actions and my responsibilities….

Because I fell back into old habits….in believing that because I got the talent that everything should jus be falling in my lap…but that ain’t how this game works, never worked like that…..and JJ Johnson was a grade A jacka55 to let that slip away…

I done nearly lost it all…..my job….my career….my family…………my loyal fans………..and my beautiful princess, Brandi…

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Because this selfish, arrogant punk couldn’t see that I needed some help….a little guidance and damn a little re-assurance that everything was gone be alright….all I had to do was reach out and swallow my goddamn pride…because there is always help on the other side….

My help came in the form of the one of the greatest men I have ever had the priviledge of meeting………….one of the most underrated superstars in 6WF history………a man I owe a great debt to….y’all know who I mean….

Crowd: Thank you Clarke x10

JJ:It might be coming out o’ yo lips but realistically it needs to be my mouth doing that talking…

*JJ rounds on the camera again

JJ:So wherever you are buddy….I hope you are sipping on a cold one and enjoying the retirement……….but from the bottom of my heart, thank you Clarke James…in mo’ than one way, because my life as it is right now would not be possible if it was not for you….

Clarke opened my eyes….he re-opened my heart and he showed me that I was on the brink…my a55 was dangling off the cliff face and my whole life was about to plummet into the abyss…..

Clarke James re-united me with Marlo Green…………..with Brandi and my unborn baby…………and Clarke James helped JJ Johnson re-form his most closest and cherished bond…..with each and everyone of you……

*The cheers explode from the rafters once again

JJ:And if I felt a fire burn in my soul at 17 then it was nothing compared to the fire that engulfed my entire body that night….and that towering inferno has raged ever since….because deep within me is a flame that cannot be extinguished, will not be extinguished….I will not be stopped, and you look me dead in the eye when I tell you I cannot be stopped…

*JJ’s eyes burn with passion and fury

JJ:I showed it to The Saint….to Crime Lord………………….to 34 suckas who got up in my grill on Sunday night….

*Crowd cheer

JJ:I declared to the world last week exactly what was going to happen at Destiny and without a shadow of a doubt in my mind, that prediction came true……body after body over the top rope….from #1 to Winner and I did it with a smile upon my face…….they threw it all at me and then some but nothing could stop me….

*JJ grabs the camera and pulls it into his face

JJ:How’s this for up close and personal………

*He grins

JJ: The most prestigious Gold Rush Battle Royale ever concocted and JJ Johnson beat them all….your TGA’s. Crime Lord’s, Saint’s, Lex Hart’s, Geoff Steel’s, Chris Patricks’s………and most importantly, your so called 6Wf World Heavyweight Champion, Cassius Zhi…

*The crowd boo and JJ smiles

JJ:We’ll get onto him in a little while…

*JJ pushes the camera away from himself and climbs from the ring before walking to the announce area. He then perches himself on the announce desk and gives the thumbs up to RJ and Michael Wire.

JJ:How you doing guys?

*They both nod in greeting at JJ

JJ:You know I’ve accomplished a whole lot in my career…and you two have been there through it all…you have called my greatest moments and my most impressive matches…..but would you say that last Sunday was the greatest performance of my career?

*RJ nods and says “yes” as Michael Wire gives the thumbs up

JJ:So for the benefit of those who may have missed Destiny…..for the millions tuned in via television, internet or mobile access……and for the exclusive request of some of my followers on Twitter….RJ, I would like you to tell these my people…..exactly what went down on Sunday….and exactly what prediction you envisage for Born in Fire…

*RJ grins as JJ winks at him and there seems to be a real sense of jubilation in the atmosphere.

JJ:You can say it in any way you want RJ…..just tell the world, exactly what you, with all of yo wisdom…the most respected man in all of sports entertainment history…sorry Wire but I still remember you dressing up in a dress for Crime Lord…

*Wire blushes as the crowd laugh

JJ:The stage is yours RJ….

*RJ smiles and takes the mic

RJ:BAH GAWD PATRICKS TRIED THE SNEAK ATTACK LIKE THE YELLOW BELLIED SON OF A B1TCH THAT HE IS….BUT JOHNSON IS WHIPPING HIS A55 LIKE A GOVERNEMNT MULE…..JOHNSON’S KICKED THAT TEFAL HEAD LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW…..PATRICKS IS OUT OF THERE…..JOHNSON….JOHNSON…..JOHNSON….MY GOD JJ JOHNSON IS GOING TO BORN IN FIRE….HE OUTLASTED 34 OTHER MEN……WHAT A NIGHT….WHAT A PERFORMANCE….JJ JOHNSON TRULY IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

*The crowd are roaring with laughter and applause as JJ winks at RJ and they touch knuckles

JJ:And heck….tell the world RJ…..what is going to happen on November 30th at the big one?

RJ:AS GOD AS MY WITNESS I HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS….I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD,BUT LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THOSE GODDAMN ASHES, JOHNSON ROSE UP…..HE TOOK EVERYTHING THEY COULD BAH GAWD THROW AT HIM AND HAND ON MY HEART THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN 6WF HISTORY….THE GREATEST MOMENT WE HAVE EVER WITNESSED….JJ JOHNSON IS ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN AGAIN….JJ JOHNSON IS THE 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop and JJ pats RJ on the shoulder with a smile and then takes the mic back

MW:You never commentate like that…

RJ:What are you talking about?....I bring the big moments to life…

MW:Really?. You sound bored most of the time…

RJ:I heard 6WF officials were talking to Jeff Thadeus earlier today…

MW:What?

RJ:Exactly…

*JJ tags hands with the fans at ringside and then rolls back into the ring again

JJ:Heck there you have it….from the words of the sovereign himself…the oracle and the man that knows all about 6WF…..RJ witnessed what y’all witnessed and by some freak o’ nature he seen what is coming at Born in Fire…he seen my walking in with my head held high….”Remember the Name” hitting those speakers because boy they gone remember……..25,00 plus on they feet…chanting my name…electricity coursing through they bodies….goosebumps on they arms…..

They gone see JJ Johnson in all o’ his glory……bringing the pain, stacking the goddamn game…..prancing and performing…dancing and destroying…..whoopin a55…..eyes on the prize, jewel in the crown…..not just about pride, never gone be denied….laying it all on the line……never in doubt….gone stand up and shout…

“YOUR WINNER AND NEW 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….JJ JOHNSON!

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:Because what you need to realise is this…..I’ve had the highs and I have had the lows….I’ve fought each and every superstar to ever walk through those hallowed halls….done beat everyone they ever put up in front o’ me…..i’ve held championships….i’ve ran this goddamn place…..but what JJ Johnson has never done…in all o’ his years….after all o’ his memories…..JJ Johnson has never been 6WF Champion…

RJ:It’s true….JJ is a former two time TAW Champion…never the 6WF crown

JJ:And I said it befo….will say it again…

*A stagehand points at his watch and signals to JJ

JJ:Fool sit yo a55 back down, I don’t care who the hell wants to come out here….ask these people what they want…yo B-Man……y’all want JJ Johnson to wrap this up?

Crowd:HELL NO!

JJ:Do you want mr stagehand to stick his watch up his a55 and let JJ Johnson get back to business?

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

*JJ fixes the stagehand with a piercing glare

JJ:Know yo place b1tch…probably just some pink panted pu55yhole like Lex Hart anyway….

*The crowd laugh and JJ backs up against the ropes

JJ:The fact is…bout three months ago I sat down with my baby Brandi, sat down with Poppa Marlo and we laid out a plan of strategy……mapped out the future so to speak and I said to them then, the same thing I am saying to all y’all right now….that plan, it’s gone be executed, believe me….nothing, and JJ Johnson means nothing gone stop it….I will not allow it..

That’s why Gold Rush could not stop me….34 men could not stop me….and why whoever the world champion is at Born in Fire……they ain’t gone stop me either….

And there is a reason fo’ that….along with the fire burning bright…along with the love and the support you show me….along with the impending birth of my child….there is a reason JJ Johnson will not be denied from this defining moment…

There is a reason why JJ Johnson stays awake til 3am every morning…why JJ Johnson is in the gym at 6am….why JJ Johnson goes pedal to the metal each and every goddamn day like the world bout to end….there is a reason JJ Johnson stands befo you today and promises each and everyone of you that I will not ever let you down again….

And the time for revealing that reason ain’t right now….I know that’s some cliffhanger bull(beep) but please bare with me and just trust that when the time comes, all y’all will be the very first ones to know about it…

Because when I say that I owe you all this moment at Born in Fire, the term “understatement” doesn’t quite do it justice….for everything you have all given me over the years…for everything that my family and friends have provided me with….I am going to pay you all back in the only way I know how…

I will walk into Born in Fire with the weight of the world on my shoulders….your expectations burning in my mind…..and I will move heaven and earth to provide you with a moment you are never, ever going to forget…..I will leave no stone unturned and I promise you that on that night you will see not only everything I have got…but you will see JJ Johnson in his truest ever form…you will see me for the man that I am….you will see YOUR Icon….YOUR hero…..and most importantly, YOUR MOST LOYAL SUPPORTER….

Because everything I do….in this ring, it is all for you….every performance, every drop of blood, sweat and tears is so that you get exactly what you deserve, a lifetime of memories, so that together we can create a vision that will never be forgotten…

*JJ sits on the turnbuckle and a tear trickles down his cheek as he looks at the unwavering support from the masses.

JJ: Five years ago you opened up yo hearts and you let me in….you found space for a young man that had forgotten how to love…….and now, now you have helped to forge me into the gladiator that stands befo you…..in eight weeks time I will gladly step into the coliseum for each of you….and with God as my witness, I will not leave without the world championship in my possession…

*JJ looks back up at the entranceway and climbs off the turnbuckle

JJ:Which brings me onto the man that currently stands in the back with the 6WF Title around his waist…….a man I know all too well….a man that I predicted would hold that belt by time Born in Fire came around….because whether you believe in fate or not, JJ Johnson glanced upon this showdown written in the stars….

Cassius Zhi…

*The boos ring out once more

JJ:One of the greatest rivalries ever seen here in 6WF…….Good vs Evil……..America vs China….Champion vs Challenger…….write the headline however you wish Cassius….

But know this…

If in eight weeks time you still hold that world championship….if in weight weeks time you enter Born in Fire with yo name up in lights next to mine….

If in eight weeks time your path aligns with mine….

**JJ glares into the camera

JJ:May god have mercy upon yo wretched soul!

*Crowd roar in approval

JJ:Because this between us, it’s never gone be finished….the chapter never gone end…..but as far as I am concerned, whooping that a55 one mo’ time should be enough fo you to finally get the message…..you may be good….but you will never be this good…you will never slither yo pathetic existence out o’ my shadow….and 6WF shall never belong to you….

6WF has and always will belong to the people…..and with JJ Johnson the main representation of the people….it is my duty….my honour and my responsibility to personally see to it that you tyrannical grip is broken befo the poison seeps to deep…

I am the antidote to ever septic deviance you have planned Cassius…..I am yo nemesis….kyrptonite…..whatever in the hell you wanna call it…

Bottom line……..aslong as I am here……..no matter what you tell yoself in yo mind……the only addict is you….and you will score more than you could ever imagine when you step between these ropes with me…

I’m gonna make sure you overdose on my americana machismo Cassius….and I am going to enjoy you suffocating as I strip you bare at Born in Fire…

The beast will die……fall unresponsive at my feet….

Of that Cassius….you have my word!

*JJ stares darkly into the camera

RJ:Well JJ certainly had a lot to say…

MW:He did….and I am looking forward to his actions now on Friday night….huge 8 man tag action…

RJ:including JJ Johnson and Cassius in the same ring….it is going to be off the chain…

MW:Damn 6WF has got it going on….

*JJ throws the mic down as “Remember the Name” roars out again and he takes to all four corners in turn to pose for the fans as the screen fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 03 Oct 2012, 2:17 am

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME.... VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

'Edgecrusher' blasts out as the fans in the packed arena burst out into a chorus of Boos as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, his arms raised, a cocky smirk spread wide across his war painted face.

MW: Ladies and Gentlemen what a momentous occasion this truly truly is! Here he is, Logan Kincade over came unfair and ridiculously massive odds to retain HIS Hardcore Title! WHAT A NIGHT!

RJ: Good lord will you sit down and shut up...

MW: Never! Logan deserves all the plaudits tonight! He has earned the right to be celebrated!

Logan makes his way slowly down the ramp when he stops half way and unstraps his Hardcore Title and raises it high in the air bringing yet more boos from the crowd. Kincade reaches the ring where he throws the belt over the top rope into the ring before walking around to the commentator desk and staring RJ right in the face with an evil grin.

He then looks at Wire and offers him a hand to everyone's surprise,as Michael Wire goes to shake Logan's hand, the hardcore champ moves it away then slowly back towards Wire's, as the two men shake hands Logan's face drops and he pulls Wire towards him. As they are face to face Logan says something off Microphone to Wire who looks shocked and nods with a look of horror on his face.

Logan releases Michael and rolls into the ring picking up his title which he then raises with both hands as he paces around the ring shouting expletives towards the fans

RJ: Logan is certainly in a good mood tonight, what did he say Mike?

MW: I.... erm. what? Oh nothing just asked me what I thought of him and if I thought he deserved to win the match....Thankfully, I did and he did deserve it. He had a hell of a night and but for a blind side from Blue Dragon he would have won the Gold Rush battle royale too!

RJ: Well there is no way you could possibly know that so I say we move on, this week Logan has a tough match against 6WF Legend, Hobo

MW: Oh please. A has been, a dinosaur? No chance, Logan doesn't deserve this match, this match is, is an insult! Logan is the Hardcore Champion! He should be facing the world champion not a clown like Hobo

RJ: Hobo is an amazing competitor! Also last time these two met, Hobo was on the winning side

MW: In a match Logan even said himself, that he didn't care about RJ. If he cared enough to really try he would have beaten, maybe even ended the career of Hobo.

RJ: You have serious mental problems

MW: I just know class when I see it

Logan demands a microphone from the ring announcer and holds it up to his lips as Edgecrusher fades out

LK: Do you see now?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: DO YOU SEE! I told you all. I told you I would....and I did, I will be in possession of this title forever! No one in this company can keep up with me, no one will go to the levels I will happily go to.... I mean. hahaha hahahahahahaha hnnnnnnnn hahahahaha! We have Mike Hill spouting s**t about me now... the disrespect and jealousy never ends around here.....

For instance....my match this week is against someone of such a low standard it can only be taken as a personal insult from Abe.... why ON EARTH should the Hardcore Champion have to haha "compete" in a match against Hobo?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAH! HO-BO! HO-BO!

LK: NOOOO, no no....no. Remember last week I tried to educate you about how much of a useless endeavour this nonsensical chanting is, and how it achieves nothing... you are literally wasting your breath and I, as your Hardcore Champion, wouldn't be doing MY job as an, an ambassador of 6WF if I didn't at least TRY to help those who are too.....stupid, to help themselves...

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Well, it seems you F**KING MORONS ARE BEYOND HELP! Well that's FINE! I hope you all enjoy living such, unfulfilled pointless lives... because there is no way people so dense could ever find the will power needed to claw your way out of the pit of despair that is your miserable lives.

RJ: Wow, even for him that was harsh

MW: The truth hurts RJ

LK: Now I don't have the luxury that you people have with regards to free time, as I have a job.... and having a job means you don't have a lot of time to sit around on your ever increasingly fat a*ses doing f**k all!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

LK: No, I must go and prepare for my haha ever so important match against the tramp this week, thank god it's a hardcore match so I can at least get some of my toys out and knock some of his teeth down his throat! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Maybe break his leg while I am at it.... this match is a farce McGraw! Abe has a vendetta against me and I demand you get a grasp of things again or there will be trouble the likes of which you have never seen. You think you know pain and anguish? YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF!

YOU THINK ZHI IS OUT OF HIS MIND!? AY!

Logan's eyes are blood shot as the sweat is dripping from his head as he begins to kick the hell out of the bottom ropes, erratically walking around the ring.

LK: WE DEMAND RESPECT! WE DEMAND THE MATCHES WE ASKED FOR!

RJ: Oh god Logan has snapped!

MW: Yeah this isn't the usual controlled anger we know, Something is very wrong

Logan suddenly drops violently onto his back and rolls out the ring and begins to route around under it

RJ: What is he looking for

Suddenly Logan begins to drag almost every weapon imaginable from underneath the ring and throws it into squared circle.

MW: He seems to be filling the ring with weapons.....

RJ: What is he thinking

Logan jumps back into the ring holding his weapon of choice, the chair...

LK: Hobo, as much as I hate you....and I do.... there are two..hnnnn men, who I still, have unfinished business with, Nay Bother, and most importantly my dear, dear brother....The Charlatan. You both accuse me of running, and hiding from you both as if I was afraid of you....

WELL!... Here I am ladies. Choose your weapon, I won't allow any Consultancy members, I won't do any sneak attacks, or blind side either of you..... COME ON! I AM CALLING YOU OUT! INFACT I CALL OUT ANYONE! I AM LOGAN KINCADE! I AM THE HARD! CORE! CHAMPION!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Logan looks ready to pop as he stares intently at the ramp way waiting for Blue or Nay

RJ: This isn't going to end well at all

MW: Not for whoever is dumb enough to come out here and face Logan it's not

Last edited by Lee on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 03 Oct 2012, 1:12 pm

*The screen blasts into life and reveals a fairly tall building which appears to be set in London as many black Taxi's are queuing for roadworks outside. The sky is grey and overcast with the rain falling horizontally drenching pedestrians and cyclists alike. The scene then changes slowly into a comfortable, welcoming room which appears to be quite spacious. A person, dressed in a black suit with a plain red tie is reclining in one chair, jotting down notes on his notepad. The camera then pans around the room revealing a figure furrowing his brow with his head dropped almost sullen looking. The figure is wearing casual jeans and a plain white shirt, with a rather expensive Tag Heuer watch to boot. The figure in the black suit begins to speak as it becomes audible to the audience.*

???: Let's try again.. without flipping out this time. What happened on Sunday night, that was so dramatic to make you feel like this?

*Slowly raising his head, a unshaven, bruised and slightly scratched looking Kenty looks at what appears to be a councillor dejectedly and morosely. As Kenty stares at the councillor, a bloodshot eye is also visible. Kenty then speaks to the councillor.*

Mr Kenty: I told you Justin.. don't make me tell you again.

Justin: I need something a little bit more depth than "it was a disaster on Sunday" and "I'v had nightmares since" cmon Kenty.. I'm the official councillor of 6WF talent's well being.. I'm not stupid, even though I didn't watch the show I know what happened.. Kenty?

*Taking a slow breath and rotating his neck, Kenty looks directly at Justin who is unmoving before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Well Since you know.. you might as well take a stab at what is getting to me, Justin?

Justin: Well I'm aware you lost to Vortex and failed to win the Freeweight championship and you ultimately failed to win the Gold Rush battle royale therefore not going to headline Born in Fire.. I guess that is the reason why you decided to come and see me?

Mr Kenty: Well you hit the nail right on the head Justin.. You know, I trained hard for both matches more than I have ever done and I guess it wasn't enough. It's never enough..

Justin: Before we discuss the Gold rush match, Let's discuss about what happened earlier on in the evening against rival, Vortex. Now Vortex has never visited me or arranged any sort of appointment in this area of 6WF business but I understand he is a highly dangerous person. You must of known what you were getting yourself in for?

Mr Kenty: Maybe it's all the knocks I have been taking to the head over the past year or so! no I guess I didn't.. no wait a minute.. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into on Sunday night. Maybe it's blind hope, optimism or whatever but I knew. See over the past few months, Vortex has been everywhere I have been. Whether it be in matches or backstage he has been persistently there... even laughing at me when I'm flat on my back after losing a match. You don't understand Justin.. how when someone is constantly needling you in your airspace how it consumes you.. all I see in the corridors, halls, cateen it is Vortex..mocking me. And I feel..

Justin: Feel what?

Mr Kenty: feel cold and empty..like he wanted me to feel all along.

*Nodding, Justin writes some more notes down before asking another question*

Justin: And this is where the persistent nightmares are coming from?

Mr Kenty: You could say that.. indeed.

Justin: Can you recall these nightmares?

Mr Kenty: Just.. it's almost like..

*Kenty sits up looking edgy towards Justin who is moving his head side to side in sympathy while continuing writing.*

Mr Kenty: It's almost like.. I'm standing in the ring. It's completely dark.. the only light is coming from the titantron which is only offering vague dim light. The arena is remote.. the commentary area, deserted. It's only me. Until..out of nowhere, Vortex is sharing the ring with me. Suddenly without warning, I'm knocked from where I'm standing and end up on the Mat just staring up and he's looking down.. right at me with those unforgiving, relenting eyes.. Vortex then has the Free weight title and he is dangling it at me.. mocking me. I then wake up feeling drained.. you ask anyone of my friends, Colleagues or peers they will tell you I have almost become a different man.. I'm edgy, moody.. tired. And I'm fed up of it..

Justin: So you felt that beating Vortex, would end this for you?

Mr Kenty: Perhaps. Well I hope it would have done.. but I know Vortex and he wouldn't stop.. for the first time in my life I felt like the hunted not the hunter. And it scares me Justin.. This monkey on my back.. I can feel his teeth biting at me.. clawing at me.. It's painful, every time I got into work this monkey gets louder and louder.. I can't take it.

Justin: Do you think.. any changes in your life could help you.. both professionally and privately?

Mr Kenty: I have changed Justin.. you know that. A few months ago.. you wouldn't find me in a blue moon coming to ask for your advice and now I'am. And also you wouldn't find me in the gym, busting my back just to get better and better. I have sacrificed many things to raise my professional level and things just having been going my way lately..

Justin: This Gold rush battle royale.. my son, watched it and he said it was one of the greatest matches of all time.. what happened to you in this match?

Mr Kenty: Well I guess what happened to me was a change I made that clearly backfired for me.. Trust. More specifically trusting other people. I made the mistake of trusting arguably one of the greatest of all time, a clear legend of this company and ultimately the winner of the Gold rush battle royale. He's going on to Born In Fire to compete at the highest level yet again and you can't say he doesn't deserve it.. but it was my ill trust, that was a step on the mountain to achieving his dream. And it will never happen again.. I didn't come to this company to be a step for people to climb over. I came to 6WF to make my name prominent to everyone around this globe and over the past few months I have hardly got the locker room talking.. if anything people in the street rarely ask for my autographs any more. I don't know what has happened.. it's almost like I'm struggling to feel like myself these days.. I don't know. You tell me Justin.. is it what I'm doing privately, professionally, gym regimes.. I just don't know you need to tell me!

Justin: You wan't to know what I think.. I think your over thinking the situation.

*Leaning in to hear what Justin has to say, Kenty looks at him slightly perplexed before Justin speaks.*

Justin: Just keep doing what your doing. We all know what a great competitor you are.. your motivation can never be questioned. You have made changes ultimately for good and the rewards will come, don't you worry about that Kenty. Have you ever heard the phrase.. "It's always darkest, before the dawn"?

*Some colour comes back to the pale face of Kenty, his blue eyes lighten up a little bit before he speaks.*

Mr Kenty: I guess I have..

Justin: Cool. Now I believe you have a match this coming Friday against.. Mike hill and Kenji Hidari.. and your partner is Nay Bother.. would you like to talk about this or..?

Mr Kenty: Well.. what can I say. I knew Mike, briefly at 6CW and we share some similarities. He came to 6CW a outsider, like me in some senses coming to 6WF. He picked fights with guys that were much bigger than he was, a little like me if you will and also he had a attitude which was commendable.. that terrier determination of never going to give up even though weeks didn't go in his favour he never gave up. Now.. all I see and hear is that Hill has become arrogant, twisted.. bitter. Qualities that I have never seen in Mike and if he want's to have take some of his bitterness, angry and aggression out on me.. well he can be my guest because on Friday I will be coming out like a bullet train. I have lost some respect for Mike.. but if he's an obstacle in my way to the top then I have no choice but to put some respect to one side and blast through this opposing obstacle.. As for Hidari.. Destiny was a brilliant night for him. Can't take that away from him.. he became the first Japanese, European champion and had a decent run in the Gold rush.. I bet he's going to be buzzing. I have little history with Hidari as our paths have never crossed but sometimes I do see him in the ring or backstage and he's a pretty nasty guy. I don't buy into this fact of seeing Hidari or Team Japan as saviours of our business..Infact all I see them as are common thugs. I cannot condemn cheap shots on employees , interviewers or harassing commentators by demanding them be called the Kings of 6WF or whatever those guys wan't to be called.. it makes my blood boil. But on Friday.. I hope to bring Hidari crashing back to earth with a huge thud.

Justin: And your partner, Nay Bother? How you think you two guys will fare?

Mr Kenty: Nay and I are two polar opposites.. but sometimes that can work.. very well. I saw what happened in the matches, Nay was in and he took some pretty nasty moves.. on Friday, I know Nay has some issues with Mike to sort out and that's fine. What Mike did was unacceptable and if I was Nay I wouldn't take it lightly.. But I know Nay will not take something like what happened at the Gold Rush lightly. Mike sacrificed himself to take out the dream of Nay's of headlining Born In Fire and that must of hurt.. I hope Nay brings 110% to Friday night.. I know he will. Well I think were done here.. Cheers Justin.

*Kenty stands up and heads to the door slowly before Justin turns around quickly to mention something to Kenty.*

Justin: If you need anything, I'am here or any other 6WF councillor is here to help Kenty, you know this. Remember.. if a door is shut.. another opens.

*A glint strikes across Kenty's eyes and so does a slight smirk*

Mr Kenty: You know what Justin.. I think that's some great advice. I will be seeing you.. take care.

*Both nod curtly at each other, before Kenty heads towards the door as Justin smiles compiling his notes together. The scene then fades to outside before the screen cuts to commercials.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 03 Oct 2012, 1:43 pm

Takeo steps face to face with McManus, and takes the microphone out of his hand

Takeo: "James, James, James. You have had to resort to calling me names James. Calling me names like "Snorelax" to mask your fear for the bemoath that stands before you James. I see the fear in your eyes right now James. You may have faced the big guys on this roster, but you have never faced anyone like me James. I showed you a couple of weeks ago that I am better than you James. And on Friday at Lockdown I will show you again, that I am better than you James McManus."

Takeo throws the microphone down, goes to leave the ring, but stops, and turns back, picks up the microphone, and begins to speak again.

Takeo: "I have a qualm with what you have said James. You say "what have you done?" to me James? Well James, I will tell you. I have caused more of a ripple in this company in the space of just over a month, than you have your whole career James. What have you done James? Been carried by Chaos for a long time? Been under the thumb of your b!tch Jenny for years? You say I am just a temporary road block on your path to the top. I'm not a temporary stop James. I am a unpassable block. Because it is not you who will be going to the top James. It will be I, Lucas Takeo, who will dominate 6WF. And you will be, exactly where you are right now, living in the shadow of Chaos."

Takeo drops the microphone at McManus's feet
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 03 Oct 2012, 2:10 pm

Mcmanus bends down to pick up the microphone before putting it to his lips

JM- Keep Believing that Snorelax, You keep beliving that. Because Im getting into your head. Like I have been saying Snorelax,The more im in your head, the more angry you get the easier it becomes for me to beat you.
I have seen this all before. What you are going through right now is a little something called denial. Denial because you know that you will never ever get to the level that I have got to, you will never ever get past the level you are at now, you wont even get to the level of someones lacky, because all you are is a Giant Haystacks Wannabe, A big fat belly bumping numbskull.

Mcmanus grins

JM- You really think you are an unpassable blockage? We will see what happens, because just like Haystacks you will never beat anyone with technical skill like myself. That will be proven this week.

Mcmanus Drops the microphone and rolls it towards Takeo

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 03 Oct 2012, 3:01 pm

Takeo picks up the microphone, takes the towel off his head, and steps forward, standing over McManus, looking down into his eyes.

Takeo: "James you say I have never beat anyone with the technical skill of yourself? Are you really that dumb James. Did I really beat you up so badly, that you forgot that I beat you just a couple of weeks back you fool?"

Takeo pushes his forehead against McManu's, as they stare off intensely.

Takeo: " I can also assure you that I am not in denial. Why on earth would I want to go to your level? Your level, of getting pushed around by a little punk like Chaos, week after week, month after month, telling us all that you would leap out of his shadow. Yet James, just like all of your prophecy's so far, it has not come true. You are still a pathetic little low life, who has to get his b!tch to stroke his ego, and tell him he is the next big thing in this company, when in fact you are not James. You are nothing more than an afterthought James. A mere stepping stone for people such as myself."

Takeo takes a pause, as the crowd chant McManus's name.

Takeo: "You want to make me angry James? Then I will let you make me angry. You do not want to face me when I am angry James. When I am angry, I have the power to dissect every single worthless piece of flesh on your body. Friday night on Lockdown, I dare you to make me angry James. If you do, I will take great pleasure in tearing you apart, piece by piece, until you have to beg at my feet for mercy. Until your b!tch Jenny, has to come out and plead that I don't inflict anymore punishment on you. Go ahead and make me angry James McManus. I dare you."

Takeo pushes the microphone into McManus's chest
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 03 Oct 2012, 3:30 pm

Vortex looks at both McManus and Takeo and raises his hands for calm.

Vortex: This is all very interesting gentlemen. And you both make good points. However, I have more pressing matters to attend to.

He goes out of the ring and starts to exit up the aisle. He suddenly stops and turns back to the ring.

Vortex: Oh, I might as well let you know what engagement needs my attention. It is cleaning this FreeWeight belt. This title of prestige. This title that signifies respect. This title that makes me a champion. And it is statements of that kind that you two can only dream about.

He lifts the title up with one hand.

Vortex: Face facts gentlemen. One of you is blind. One of you is weak. The match up has all the hallmarks of two people with no direction. No purpose. And no value of my time anymore. Carry on with this conversation. Try and rouse this audience into giving a crap. But I warn you. When I leave this ring. When my music hits and then ends. All you will hear is the sound of exit doors slamming.

Takeo and McManus both stare at Vortex angrily.

Vortex: The light came. The light goes. Enjoy stumbling blindly in the dark……

“Breathe” hits on the speakers and Vortex turns and walks through the curtain, holding the FreeWeight title up high as he goes.

Last edited by TwisT on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo...grrrrr)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 4:09 pm

The Saint takes in Uryu's words... He stares a hole through his opponent, as Uryu stands before him, defiant.

The Saint: Your rosy outlook on life hurts me?

The Saint begins to chuckle, it gets louder and louder and evidentally more forced until he suddenly stops.

The Saint: I couldn't give a sh*t about your outlook, your life, your existence, who you're trying to impress, your goals, your objectives, who you love or how you fail to make Clarissa orgasm! The crux of the matter, Uryu is that pure and simply: I. Don't. Like. You!

And you can stand there, and you can come up with excuse after excuse after excuse about why I am how I am and you are how you are, but I'm going to make this simple for even you to digest. I am how I am because I'm the victim of a flawed, pathetic, favouritist system in which true, pure, real talent isn't recognised and in it's place those that are undeserving are placed on a pedestal and milked furiously like the boring idiosyncratic yes men that they are!

And believe me, Uryu, if you ever, and that's unlikely, reach the summit, if you scale that mountain, you'll be case and point. Because you have no backbone, if one of the BOD's told you to jump, you'd ask how high, if they told you to go and advertise 6WF in the deepest, darkest corner of this globe, you'd do it. Because you haven't got a decisive bone in your body. You seek attention and you crave affection. And that is why we differ.

Because you, you're driven by what people think of you, you're paranoid as to what is being said about you, you overexert yourself like the boring show pony you are, just to gain the fake support of the fickle amoebas that buy tickets for this show. It's pathetic!

On the other hand, I couldn't give a damn what is said or what is written about me, because I'm bigger than caring what some sweaty, overweight virgin has to say about me. I'm the god damned Saint, The Divine Destroyer, I don't NEED to care what people say or think.

Because when you're as good as me, when you're THIS talented... Dominance quickly follows suit.

And the reality of this situation Uryu, the cold hard truth is this: I might be on a downward spiral, my stock might have plummeted, the name The Saint might not strike fear into people as much as it has in the past but, and I'd take this on board if I was you, I will ALWAYS be better. Than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 03 Oct 2012, 4:33 pm

“Wake Up” blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Geoff Steel and Lex Hart can be seen looking down towards the ramp as Scorpion walks down clapping sarcastically.

S: I'm sorry am i interrupting something?

Geoff Steel and Lex stare at Scorpion as he gets into the ring.

S: Well first things first why in the hell where there even more pointless "veterans" returning last night during the gold rush??, trying to take MY spotlight once again...and how about Abe Abercorn being in the Gold rush the man who has abused his power since he has been in charge gets himself into a match, you know why Abe and his legendary friends where in the Gold rush?, well because you see their Ego is too big to see past anyone but there self.

Scorpion turns towards Lex as the crowd boo his comments about Abe Abercorn.

S: As for you Lex you left this show and went to join the company that is 6CW and what happened to that company?, that’s right Lex it burned , after that you joined CWA and what happened to that Company Lex please Enlighten me, that’s right it burned to ashes as well and my point is Lex you should have burned down with these company's but no you returned to satisfy your ego and now you want your "throne" back Lex?, I'm sorry but you can’t just walk in here and demand MY spot light Lex who ever the hell you I don't give a sh*t if it was River or anyone other of your legendary egoistic mercenary friends.

Scorpion smirks before going face to face with Lex Hart

S: We might be on the same team Lex but that will make no difference to me as either way I dislike you and I will make sure that you and the rest of those idiots on our team do not steal my spotlight as I will send a clear message to all of you to stay the F*** out of my way!

Scorpion grins before looking towards Geoff Steel.

S: So what you doing here Steel? , Are you back to take you're rejects back home...Oh wait that I can’t happen can it as your company's well...ashes.

Scorpion begins to laugh sarcastically before staring back at Geoff Steel who looks unimpressed.

S: So you're company turns to ashes and then you just disappear off the face of the planet , I never know you where so sensitive about 6CW closing down and then you found you're "balls" if you will and decided to sign up for the "A" rated show , but you see Steel I don’t like that and I think you and your bunch of 6CW rejects should return back from where ever the hell you where for the past previous months when 6CW closed and should stop trying to receive a second chance in life which you don't deserve, you had one chance at your careers and it failed now take your rejects with you and disappear of this planet as nobody gives a sh*t about you anymore!

Scorpion stares at Steel and Lex before shouting

S: This is my stage and i am the spotlight!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 03 Oct 2012, 4:45 pm

*Uryu looks a little confused*

Uryu: So...if you are better than me, why is it that every time you have stuck your nose in matches involving me, when you have faced me, why is it that you have ALWAYS come out worse than I have? I don't think you can beat me and thats why you are whining. you saw the card, begged Abe or Danny to change it and they said no. I am not so stupid as to dismiss you as a threat because lets face it, you have an amazing history as a champion. I had to dust of records to find it all out but you were one of the greatest champions ever to set foot in this industry, heck I will go as far as say that you are the Ric Flair of 6WF and you still are! You deserve respect purely based on your accomplishments but your attitude is ripping up your own credability and Wee weeing on your history making it stink!

You do things that suit you and only you where as I look at the big picture and decide from there. I have fought Dannys attempts to manipulate this company multiple times and I am glad Abe is here to keep him in line but if Abe does something that is not good for the fans and the company you bet I will go ask him whats up to his face. You are selfish, arrogant and only help out when you get a benefit from it. I don't like what you stand for and if you try to pull off any stupid power plays while I am here I will be the first in line to stop you. You are just a member of The Selfish Society and believe me, you are about as popular as the BNP here.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 03 Oct 2012, 5:05 pm

Lex laughs and puts his arm across Steels chest as he starts to walk forward

LH: I've got this one son

Lex walks towards Scorpion and pinches his arm to which Scorpion reacts by stepping backwards

LH: Just checking I'm not dreaming
Wow this is really happening, you are really here, the great Scorpion as I live and breathe , my god I might just hyperventilate I'm that god damn excited!!!!

I mean since I left you've achieved so much

First there was......... And then oh my god there was that time when you....... Ha ha oh my god it's like all of one direction have appeared in front of me !!!!!

Scorpion looks confused

Lex changes his tact and his expression

LH: But seriously what in the blue hell are you doing in my ring????
First I get interrupted by this no mark, no offence Geoff

Lex pats Steel on the back

And now Mr Future Endeavours

Lex again turns to face the curtain

LH: Come on I know I'm not mr popular round here but I was expecting more of a welcome than this- Rasta and Killer would have at least provided some laughs what can I do with blunt edge and a guy who makes Geoffrey Boycott look charismatic

Come on I was hoping for fireworks and this is a damp cloth, if this is the best you can offer I'm going for a coffee

Lex starts to move towards the ropes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 03 Oct 2012, 5:12 pm

Mcmanus Continues to stare right at Takeo

JM- Im Already half way to winning this match, Im in your head, You will make a mistake and I will Captalise. Im Fully Focussed on this Match unlike when I faced you last.
I know every one weakness you have, I will Pinpoint them, then the whole roster will know them and you will become a nobody, never to be seen again a James Eagle rather than a Hero. You Go Back to whatever dump you came from never to be seen again and go back to bailing hay or whatever you did.
I hope you are angry with me Takeo, Because that will make you weaker. easier to pick a part, Easier to beat.
But I wont destroy you yet Takeo, as in a few weeks time there is a little one night only show, where you and me are in a team representing this company against CWA's team. The reason I wont destroy you is because that gives you a chance to see what you will miss this week through me kicking your ass and thats me being the best this company will see, for Iam the future and there is nothing you or anyone else on this roster can do about it

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 03 Oct 2012, 7:01 pm

Steel waits as Lex is just about out of the ring before finally lifting the microphone back to his lips

GS: Whoa Whoa Whoa Lex Hart I know you like to have the last word and all but to make a bold statement like that then just hightail it out of here is about as cowardly as you could get, but then this is you were talking about so I don’t know why I am so surprised.

Lex turns around and leans against the ropes

GS: At least our little friend here had the balls to come out here and say what exactly what was on his mind then not just try and run for cover, I sure respect him a lot more now than I do your sorry pink behind. Sorry where are my manners I don’t believe we’ve been introduced

Steel turns and holds out a hand to Scorpion, who remains completely still his facial expression completely unmoved.

GS: Well I guess you can’t be friends with everyone, whilst you might not like me Scorpion I’ll admit I agree with some of the points you just made and I can relate to your situation. You’ve had earn your spot here in 6WF and your place in the big-time and I totally get why you would be annoyed at myself and Lex being treated differently. Let make me something clear to you Scorpion I never asked to be in the main event this Friday I never even asked to be in the Goldrush, I came to 6WF with the full intention of starting at the very bottom and earning my place amongst the greats of this company, at the end of the day though Scorpion this is a business and if the board decide the best way to sell tickets is to have Geoff Steel as part of the main event it’s not like I can turn them down my hands are tied. What you fail to understand though Scorpion is that you need to learn to share your spotlight one man doesn’t make a show and as much as Lex would protest he is the show he is about as delusional as they come. Be your competitor from 6WF, 6CW even CWA were all just trying to make a living and be the best we can be, I mean this genuinely Scorpion I hope you make the most of your opportunity to shine.

RJ: Solid career advice from Steel, not that I think scorpion was listening to a word he just said.

Steel then turns Lex

GS: Now Lex I don’t get how you have suddenly arrived at this point where as all of sudden you seem to think you are better than me, I think you’ve been running around for too long trying to frighten young girls and their fathers. I’m trying to think back Lex when was the last time you actually beat me certainly not within the last year. In fact the last time I believe we fought I seem to recall beating the hell out of you taking your extreme title and then you disappearing back into the unknown. Sure you may have won a world championship since then but so have I and for a damn sight longer than you did, heck if it wasn’t for your little Genesis buddies and 3 members of Team Japan you wouldn’t have even been given the opportunity to be a champion you were just in the right place at the right time. So why not drop the act Lex and just admit you are nowhere near a special as you claim to be you know, I know It, even Scorpy here knows it.

Now I’m not one to be a hypocrite Lex and no doubt you’ll have some retort about how it’s your birth right to be the best, so let’s just get his over and done with, shoot my friend and shoot good

Steel stands staring at Lex awaiting a reply

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 03 Oct 2012, 8:43 pm

Lex goes to speak before Scorpion interrupts him.

S: Hold on pink boots.

Lex seems unimpressed as Scorpion stares and Steel.

S: You can relate to me Geoff? , well if you really can then walk out of this ring and walk out of the door of this company and tear up your contract and take the rejects with you then me and you can relate because you relating to me any other way is just you talking of your a** , You all so claim that you had the full intention of starting at the bottom which I know is just lies Geoff I have been here long enough to see every "legend" return to this company and state there going to start at the very bottom but after 3 weeks they end up getting a world title match, you all so state that it’s just business? , if it was business then this company would know to invest more in new superstars and to help them become big names not the same people main eventing every week and you know why Steel because when the old dinosaurs like yourself our extinct who will be there to carry this company?, that's right no one and for that reason it’s better for "business" if this company realized that it needs to make future stars not destroy them.

Scorpion turns his attention to Lex Hart.

S: Now then Lex you think this ring belongs to you? , then you’re a very delusional man because this ring may have belonged to you but like i said that was the past and its time you looked to the future Lex and that man is standing right here, Lex you have claimed to be the "best" but you have failed to show just you did for Jessica when a rookie out shined you and the saint..who was that rookie Lex Enlighten me please, that's right Lex while you where "main eventing" you where being out shinned by ME!

Scorpion goes face to face with Lex

S: Even Jessica picked me over you Lex I was the man who was her number 1 client before Zhi came back as his ego was too big just like yours but the competition was to hard for you to handle so you wanted out and went to the "b" show know as 6CW and you failed there just like you have done for your entire career your nothing but a failure!

S: Ill prove my point Lex once again when i outshine you just like the days when I was rookie ill prove a point and make an impact once again to show the locker room, the BOD , heck the world that I am the best in this industry and no one can stop me!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Wed 03 Oct 2012, 9:02 pm

-Abe Abercorn is with Jack Reynolds-

JR: In an unexpected twist to the Gold Rush, Abe Abercorn was added to the match, despite been co-GM, and seemingly at the behest of Daniel McGraw. He is with us right now - so let's have a quick word with him...Abe, strange feeling, surely-

AA: I don't really want to comment on why I was in the match Jack. All due respect. But, I do want to point out that I performed very well in that match. Just remember I was very ring rusty. One of the first in, and only beaten by someone out to get me! Let that be a warning to you all - I can go with the best of them. Any meddling, I won't be scared to put you in a hold. And, may I point out, if you don't believe me - ask TGA.

But remember, I am a fair man. I don't want to you to feel the force of my technical prowess. But if needs must, I will, and I won't be afraid either.

Now, I've yet to get to the bottom of why I entered that, and even moreso why I left it. I want to know why I have a target on my back. Is this one big set up? Well if it is - and you know who you are, well, I hope your were listening.....guys, camera right in my face, please!

Now look here. I am be this quiet, clean-spoken country boy but I didn't become one of the most feared men in the locker room for I reason. You know my technical power........or do you really? For, it can be arranged!!!!!

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 03 Oct 2012, 9:59 pm

Takeo looks around the arena, draws a deep breath, and then goes back to staring at McManus

Takeo: "James, making excuses already are we? You won't destroy me this week because we have some crappy match against a pathetic federation in a couple of weeks? James, I couldn't care less about a match in a couple of weeks. It is worthless to me. I couldn't care whether we win or not. It has no effect on me, I am only interested in dominating 6WF, and unleashing pain on the roster."

The crowd start chanting "Team 6WF".

Takeo: "Did you even listen to me James? You keep saying that you are going to make me angry, because I will be easier to pick apart. Are you f*cking retarded. Making me angry, is only going to result in one thing. You lying in a hospital bed, with tubes coming out of your a55. If you think you're in my head, then you're wrong James. The only thought I have about you in my head, is what I will do to your girl Jenny, after I have beaten you to within an inch of your life. In fact, I should imagine I am not the only one thinking about "doing" your girl, because quite a lot of the superstars backstage have "done" her before, and probably still are."

Takeo then spits in the face of McManus, who turns away...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 03 Oct 2012, 10:11 pm

*Nay takes off his polo shirt and throws it to floor with a look of steely determination*

Nay: You're damn right that I am happy to have a place on this roster, but don’t think that because I have a sense of humour, that I don’t have a desire to succeed.

Do you really think that If spent all this time proclaiming that I am destined for greatness McGraw would of listened seeing as I have spent the last 6 months showing up his prize princess.

The only reason I am happy with my place in the roster is because I know egotistical pieces of S*** will come calling, looking at me as fast track opportunity to the top, and each time they do I will just keep grasping that opportunity to beat them over and over again until the powers but be have no choice but to notice me.

MW: Its that ego that has made Mike Hill a multi time champion .

RJ: Yes, but that ego has got him in trouble a few times as well, and we all know Nay wont back down from a fight

*Nay goes face to face with Mike*

As for my famous fighting spirit and Its funny you should call it that, because for it to be famous suggests my reputation is bigger than you are letting on.

I have been fighting my whole life, spent my whole life being looked down upon, do you really think that I am going to start backing down now

I may not be on my way to legend status, but that doesn't mean I wont take pleasure in beating the cr*p out of one.

*Nay and Mike continue to go face to face in an intense stare*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 10:27 pm

The Saint looks to be growing more and more livid as Uryu doesn't back down.

The Saint: I'm sorry, were you talking to me?! Because for a second there, I thought you may have been talking to a child? Wee weeing? A member of the selfish society? Popular as the BNP?! Forgive me for shouting you down, Ishida, but I am NOT a 10 year old. I do not appreciate being spoken to like a child, and I sure as hell resent your attempts at patronising me!

What are you going to do next? Throw me on the naughty step? Put me across your knee, because I've misbehaved?!

Get a grip, Uryu.

You stand there, all high and mighty, giving it the judge, jury and executioner act, yet you're about as good at it as Clarissa is at pretending that you're pressing all the right buttons and hitting the right spots, if you know where I'm coming from... Because if the rumours in the back are to be believed, she certainly doesn't know where you're coming from!

Uryu looks aghast as The Saint begins to get more fired up.

The Saint: Do you think I care about Danny McGraw and Abe Abercorn and their petty little tussle for that leather chair? Hell no. Why would I show an iota of concern for the men that are continually holding me back?! If either one of them came in here now, in a ball of flames and begged for me to help literally looked me in the eye and promised me the world in return for my assistance... Well, it's simple, Uryu... I wouldn't even p*ss on them.

And that same attitude, I apply to the likes of you, and all the other spineless, pathetic cretins that you knock about with. I couldn't give a damn about anyone but myself! You could have got on your hands and knees and orally pleasured me rather than that little acknowledgement of what I've done and it'd still mean nothing, because I know what I've achieved and I know that it trumps pretty much everyone on this roster. Fact of the matter is, I'm the best damn thing here.

I've achieved things you can only dream of and whilst you might stand there with your quasi-defiance, deep down, you know that you can't touch me, regardless of a fluke win here or there. Because you know that everytime you step into the ring with me, that you feel insignificant, abject... You feel pathetic in comparison!

I hope you live up to your promise to stand in my way, when I take this company by the scruff of the neck, because when you take someone on at the very top, Uryu... You have a hell of a long way to fall.

And if I'm being honest, I'd love nothing more than to watch you plummet, fall, crash and burn... Because I'll be there at the very top, admiring the destruction that I caused.

You think you're a man of virtue, a man of the people... You're not. You're a sycophant, a puppet and ultimately, on Friday, a footnote at the begging of the era of the realist. Because there'll be nothing more real than beating you to within an inch of your pathetic excuse of an existence. You might have tasted a victory over me but I'd suggest you savour that feeling, because the annihilation coming your way this friday, will end in you feeling something completely different... Demoralisation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 03 Oct 2012, 11:02 pm

*Hill stays head to head with Nay as he talks...

Mike Hill:You are famous for your fighting spirt Nay, but I didn't say that was a good thing. You're fighting spirit has given you a lot more trouble than it has success Nay. I think you need to control your temper a bit more, because otherwise you'll keep getting your head smashed in by everyone, including me!

Call me all the names under the sun Nay because they make no difference at all to me. You are right, I am an egotistical s***. But do you know how I have got that ego Nay? Because I've continually beat the best in the business, I've become the epitome of excellence, I've become world champion. I've achieved things you can only dream of.

You are also right, I am a legend. But where you are wrong is that you will beat the crap out of me. Because quite simply put Nay, you aren't on my level. I didn't want to fight you, but I was forced into it by the fact you, in yet another demonstration of your idiocy, tried to mock me.

You...mock...me? The biggest loser in 6WF, the laughing stock of this company...

*At this Nay clearly loses his temper, Nay goes to headbutt Hill who manages to step back quickly. He looks on shocked at Nay before regaining his composure, he smiles at Nay who smirks back as Hill retreats.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu 04 Oct 2012, 6:29 am

Dopant Zero RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena the fans are all hyped and excited as Shook Ones blast throughout the Arena building. There is indeed a mix reaction but mainly positive as Dopant Zero Tsukasa and Kenzaki walks out from the ramp into a roar of cheers

RJ- Wow look at this reception I can't believe these people would be cheering for two men that has been disrespecting this Federation ever since they stepped through the doors reviving the tag Team Titles now once again these two men failed to achieve greatness.

MW- RJ! You know damn well Dopant Zero were robbed last night! Tsukasa's foot was on the rope but instead still was counted down for the three. That was the worst Tag Team Title match I have ever seen in a while Dragon and Blade were no where to be found. They never had a advantage those two idiots got lucky! Hell they shouldn't even be walking with those damn belts right now!

(Shook Ones dies down as Kenzaki with a mic in his hands looks really peed and disappointed. Both men walk slowly as they make their way down the ramp and into the ring)

Kenzaki- You wanna know something? Dopant Zero! Dopant Zero! has busted their asses in this federation for nearly a year now! October 31st makes a year when we first debuted in the 6CWF. Dopant Zero has been in many battles kicking asses! Taking names! And even Ending Careers!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- But you wanna know what really gets under my skin is when jokes like Dragon and Blade two men I haven't seen in over a month just pop out of nowhere and successfully regained the Tag Team Titles. I have a problem with that! And other teams well so called teams of Chaos and Mcmanus was really trying to win what we've been fighting for for nearly a GOD DAMN YEAR!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- Now I'm trying to not shoot but I'm really seconds of way of telling the whole world how I feel about 6CWF! But then I said wait! Then I said don't worry about it because if Dopant Zero would leave! THIS TAG TEAM DIVISION WILL STILL BE ROTTEN IN A DAMN CASKET!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero should be you're new Tag Team Champions because

1. We Know How to Carry those belts unlike that idiot Blade and Dragon!

2. We Know how to make belts meaningful again!

Kenzaki- As long as Blade and Dragon continue to hold on and suffocate those damn Tag Team Belts millions of people are getting tired of the same old crap! This company isn't even behind Blade and Dragon but they're our reigning Tag Team Champions!!!!???????

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- You see you're not going to make us suffer! You are not going to make Dopant Zero wait because for now one we're attaching officials and anyone else that gets in our way!

("Uncrowned Champions Chants")

Kenzaki- Listen to all of these damn people WE ARE INDEED THE UNCROWN CHAMPIONS! And we won't stop until we become Tag Team Champions! We are the Gods of Tag Team!

There is no one and I MEAN NO ONE! WHO CAN DO WHAT DOPANT ZERO CAN DO AS A DOMINATE TAG TEAM!

WE'RE WAYY BETTER THAN BLADE AND DRAGON! IF SO WHY THE HELL ARE WE RANKED IN THE POWER RANKINGS HIGHER THAN THEM BUT WE'RE NOT THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WE'RE WAY BETTER THAN URYU AND LOGAN KINCADE!

WE'RE BETTER THAN GENESIS! FROSTED DICE, PARASITE KILLERS! NAME THEM AND WE WERE BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE WE'RE STILL STANDING AS A TAG TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Uncrown Champions Chant as Kenzaki hands the mic to Tsukasa who walks straight to the side of the time keeper to Mike Bird..)

Tsukasa- Yo Bird for now on we we walk out her Dopant Zero the Uncrown Champions! Uncrown Crown Champions!

DO IT NOW!

(Mike Bird looks annoyed)

Mike Bird- Ladies and Gentlemen at this time the 6WF Uncrown Tag Team Champions Dopant Zero!

(Tsukasa smirks as he pats Mike Bird)

Tsukasa- For now on we're taking what we what even if that means stealing it!

AND THERE'S NOT A DAMN YOU ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

UNTIL WE GET A REMATCH OF THOSE TAG TEAM BELTS NOTHING ELSE DOESN'T MEAN $HIT!

AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

("Shook Ones" blast as Dopant Zero walks back up the ram..scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 04 Oct 2012, 9:25 am

A massive green pyro explodes right in front of Dopant Zero and stops them dead on the ramp. “Breathe” blasts out of the speakers and Vortex appears at the top of the aisle. He walks down it and Dopant Zero start to back away and return to the ring. They stand together with their hands up ready for a fight, but Vortex just grabs a microphone from Mike Bird and stares at both Tsukasa and Kenzaki. The house lights go up and Vortex begins to speak quietly.

Vortex: Nothing else doesn’t mean sh*t? Nothing else doesn’t mean sh*t?

He looks down at the canvas and shakes his head. Suddenly he takes a step forward and bellows out his next words.

Vortex: Nothing else doesn’t mean sh*t???!!!!!

A few members of the crowd cheer, but the rest of them remain silent. Vortex stares at the canvas and shakes his head again.

Vortex: I am shocked, but not surprised. You two come from a linage of asylum seekers from another federation, coming here and trying to reap the benefits. Shouting about like the rest of us have something to owe you? That you demand titles that you fail time and again to take?

He walks backwards and holds his arm out wide.

Vortex: Look at me…..do you think I owe you something? Are you going to demand something of me? Please, do so. Tell me your problems. Tell me your dilemmas. I will strive to enlighten you as I have enlightened the rest of federation.

Tsukasa and Kenzaki look at each other but say nothing. Vortex waits a little while before continuing.

Vortex: Let me educate you gentlemen. This Friday you will be up against two men. Two allies. Two stable mates. Who belong in one of the most important groups that 6WF has ever seen. One of these men goes by the name of Trevor Swann, a multi winning champion and former European belt holder. The other guy concerned is yours truly….

He starts to pace back and forth across the ring.

Vortex: Now I am not here to tell you about my past deeds. I am not going to go through a backlog of my accomplishments. It is beneath someone who strives to bring the blind into the light. But I will say this. I have anger. I have frustration. I have power. I look at you and think that maybe you cannot be saved. That even I cannot help you get through the darkness. Which means you are simply a distraction. An annoyance. Two individuals on the edge of a cliff, just waiting to be pushed off. I will think nothing of breaking you. Crushing you. Destroying you. I see you as the weak. And the weak need to be punished. Severely…….

He stops pacing and looks directly at Dopant Zero.

Vortex: And that is the most important thing. That is what you have to remember when you face me this Friday. Don't be distracted with false hope or thoughts of championship glory. Just think of survival. And survival alone. And maybe you are right…..maybe the words you uttered were actually ones of wisdom.

He takes another step closer and quietly but forcefully speaks his next few words.

Vortex: Nothing else doesn’t mean sh*t………..

He chucks the microphone down and holds his stare.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:11 am

Cassius Zhi is walking towards the exit of the arena with his bag slung over his shoulder, when Jack Reynolds runs up greet him.

Reynolds : Cassius… did you see JJ Johnson’s promo just a few moments ago? I was wondering if I could get your thoughts before you go off to prepare for this week’s main event?

Cassius cocks his head sideways, a confused glaze on his face, then grins at Reynolds.

Cassius : Did I see it? Why, it was pretty damn difficult to miss it, wasn’t it Jack? It was a feature length special… it may have even been a director’s cut, and full of inane, pointless DVD extras that no-one need ever know about.

What Jack? Am I supposed to respect the fact JJ Johnson turned his life around thanks to some slum trawling faux guardian angel foster parents? Am I supposed to respect the fact that JJ Johnson put down the knives, and the guns, and decided to pursue his dreams, rather than defenceless old ladies clutching their pensions running down the street?

Cassius grabs Jack Reynolds collar, and begins to tidy it, and then straightens his tie. Reynolds looks confused and nervous.

Cassius : I respect JJ Johnson in the ring… I have to. But I will never respect his history. And neither should his legion of blindly screaming fans. I don’t respect JJ Johnson for turning his life around, because I disrespect him so much for allowing it to fall into disrepair in the first place.

Cassius finishes tidying up Reynolds’ attire, and lightly pushes him away

Cassius : A man should look after himself Jack. A man should have enough pride in himself to not allow that to happen. But JJ Johnson is weak. And JJ Johnson falls to addictions so… so easily. JJ Johnson has no pride in himself, only this front he has created. This Hollywood image of himself adorns these corridors, but his soul still trawls those much darker streets on the opposite side of Los Angeles… red with blood, rather than carpet.

He will ALWAYS be that person and I will never respect that. And nor should these fans. So why JJ Johnson has to continually remind them of his weak will, why he has to continually shine a light onto his supposed former darkside for the benefit of these fans, I really don’t know Jack Reynolds. But it’s probably got something to do with JJ Johnson’s biggest addiction of all…. Himself!

Cassius slowly rolls his neck, releasing pent-up tension

Cassius : JJ Johnson loves the sound of his own voice. And he genuinely believes that everyone else does too. Hell… I shouldn’t even be worried about Born in Fire, because Johnson will probably be too busy having been signed up to write Barack Obama’s victory speech in November after spewing all that sentimental, motivational, Americanised crap.

Cassius turns to the camera, to address JJ directly

Cassius : I don’t like your voice, Johnson. And if fate has aligned for us to meet at Born in Fire, then the stars don’t like your voice either. Because I WILL shut you up once and for all JJ. There will be nothing left to be optimistic about after Born in Fire. You will be left with your career, a dead ball in your hands, with no positive spin you could possibly muster to keep in moving any longer.

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : You complain that your “haters” never talk to your face Johnson…

Well I always have. And always will.

And just like the twenty minute point in one of your reminiscence laced rousing rally cries JJ… I’ve only just begun, to talk!

Cassius pushes past Jack Reynolds and heads for the exit

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:03 am

Lex and Scorpion are nose to nose

CROWD

Scorpions gonna kill u!!!!!!!!

Lex breaks the tension by smiling

LH:Well well well Scorpy - You don't mind if I call you Scorpy ( Lex doesn't wait for an answer)
Look who's taken there HRT pills today - Maybe I owe you an apology

Lex slows his demeanour and scratches his chin

LH:Perhaps I have underestimated you
I think I may have done you a dis-service my good man

Lex puts his arm round Scorpions shoulder, Scorpion scowls but Lex continues

LH: All those times I thought you were no more than Miss Jessica's foot stool
The fall guy for Saint and Cassius's comedy routine

When really you are so so so much more!!!!!!

Scorpion look sconfused

LH: You have all the tools that is obvious - What is it, two time Hardcore champion??

Scorpion smiles

LH: And may I say I think you were robbed during the Gold Rush
It was like there was a plot...... a plan to make sure you failed

So .................................. (Lex pauses, choosing his words carefully)

We aren't so different really.......obviously you're alittle rough around the edges and nowhere near my equal in the ring but with the right guidance I think you can really go far

All you need is the right guidance
You need to channel this agression, you need somebody who can teach you

Somebody who has done it all - A 6CW Champion, a 6WF champion
A real name

With somebody like that behind you Scorpion, imagine the possibilities

Lex smiles and holds out a hand

What do you say ....................... do we have a deal?????????

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:49 am

Scorpion looks at Lex's hand at then stares at Geoff before looking back at Lex.

S: A deal Lex? why would we have a deal if I know for a fact that people "who" back someone just use them as pawns in their own game of chess, I know this for a fact I’ve seen it happen look at the consultancy they all think they mean something to the consultant but they mean nothing there just pawn's in his dirty little game, just like I was used to do Danny's dirty work for him and what happened to him? , he is now being used by the consultant and fails to see it, Look at Jessica she used me, she even used you Lex until crazy "Zhi" came back.

Scorpion goes face to face with Lex.

S: I'm rough around the edges? , says the man who was destroyed week in week out by a rookie, I appreciate the offer Lex but I’m not just going to give myself up to you and do your dirty work like I’m some sort of prostitute and if it's anyone that need's guidance ,It's you as I don’t need the guidance as I am all ready better then you old man as I am the main event Lex and there's no one better than me in the locker room or in any of those retirement home's that you veterans come from.

S: Lex if you really wanted to help me then take your ego and leave now before you embarrassed even more like steel over here who's gone quiet, take my advice Lex and leave and stop you're ego from destroying another company just like CWA and 6CW, Sure you won the 6CW championship but anyone could win a title in 6CW blindfolded Lex as it’s not really much of an accomplishment to win a title in a fed which is now ashes.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next