The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views?

+9
Clunge4life
Fadorock
Liam_Main
Kay Fabe
ADMIN
Fernando
David Tails
Kaiser
Brady12
13 posters

Go down

Do you watch Raw Live?

Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_lcap11%Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_lcap22%Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_lcap0%Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_lcap61%Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]
Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_lcap6%Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 18

Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Empty Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views?

Post by Brady12 Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:28 am

I'm amazed when I come on here on a Tuesday morning to find the most viewed & commented post to be on last nights Raw.

I Sky Plus it & end up watching it Tuesday night what do you guys do?

I did stay up for Bret Harts return but that was the last one I saw live

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Empty Re: Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views?

Post by Kaiser Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:31 am

stayed up for mania but coulnt take vicky so went to bed and watched the rest tuesday

normally try and dodge the spoilers all day tuesday usually fail like i have already done once today

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views? Empty Re: Do you guys stay up late for Raw/Pay Per Views?

Post by David Tails Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:49 am

I stay up for certain PPV's....not all of them.

With Raw I read the spoilers as I don't have Sky+ yet (Getting HD+ on Sat).

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:50 am

i stay up for ppv's that it usually

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:21 am

I still only have SS1 at present so staying up isn’t an option (I’m not watching a fuzzy stream that breaks down every few minutes). I tend to read the spoiler the following morning and then catch the clips of the good bits (which takes about 5 minutes some weeks)
I do tend to catch the PPVs though purely for the banter on here.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Apr 2011, 12:21 pm

If im not working the next day i'll stay up, i dont need more than 5 hours sleep anyway, if im working i'll watch it on the net at work

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Tue 19 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

I only stay up for certain pay per views like Wrestlemania,Extreme Rules I never stay up for Raw normally just record it.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:38 pm

I try to likely lads it and try to avoid the results online, then I watch it on TV and then come online and spout off about it.

Actually this site is very good at protecting spoilers so well done guys, ive been on it all day and i still don’t have a clue what happened at Lockdown.

Or is that because no one watches TNA except me and RVDisTNA and he is ‘over there.’

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:39 pm

Not at all Fado - The results were posted but were properly marked as spoilers and they haven't been discussed elsewhere. Makes it much easier to avoid someone ruining it for you.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:40 pm

I read the TNA spoilers and if Flair hasn't bladed then i don't bother watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Tue 19 Apr 2011, 3:40 pm

Only started watching again recently but i liked nothing better than sitting up watching a PPV and having a smoke..............................ahhhhhhhh those were the days...............................

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Tue 19 Apr 2011, 4:55 pm

I only stay up for mania now. I haven't intentionally stayed up for any other WWE programme since the 2008 Royal Rumble.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Tue 19 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

I'll usually go to sleep and watch it the next day online. I'm a student and often people try and make me watch it live but due to the amount of adverts it's not worth it.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUnknownOne. Tue 19 Apr 2011, 6:09 pm

I haven't miss a pay-per-view live since Fatal-Four-Way.
BOOM.

TheUnknownOne.

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue 19 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm

I stay up for every PPV, but only the occasional raw. Usually flick through raw before work on tuesday mornings then watch properly when i get home.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:27 pm

I must be one of the only guys who likes to remain in the dark about what happened until I watch it for myself

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 20 Apr 2011, 9:56 am

I can't read spoilers Brady, if I do then I'd just skip most of the show, Spoilers kill it for me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down