The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

+7
Hero
Mr H
Beer
MetalMotty
Kay Fabe
Uryu Ishida
Dolphin Ziggler
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks Empty Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 17 Oct 2012, 8:17 pm

The boss has had to cancel due to internet problems and Gavin is away on holiday I think, topping up on his tan as he looks to become the bronzed adonis of 606v2. Anyone fancy coming in on it this thursday?

I reckon Uryu wants to, be best with 3 but I would be open to having anyone who wants to jump in, even if its just on certain topics.

Last edited by chris.wilkerson13 on Fri 19 Oct 2012, 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : the whole landscape of time and space changed)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks Empty Re: Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 17 Oct 2012, 8:41 pm

well I definatly want in Smile

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks Empty Re: Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 17 Oct 2012, 9:50 pm

I nominate Ant Lord, I'd love to hear his views on the state of Wrestling

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:02 am

i nominate theundisputedY2D2 would love to hear his "Random Thoughts" on the podcast Very Happy

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:07 am

Kay Fabe wrote:I nominate Ant Lord, I'd love to hear his views on the state of Wrestling

We could have you on there? Your dulcet Scottish tones could send us all to sleep?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 18 Oct 2012, 12:04 pm

Beer wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:I nominate Ant Lord, I'd love to hear his views on the state of Wrestling

We could have you on there? Your dulcet Scottish tones could send us all to sleep?

Him simply typing achieves that, nevermind the accent.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:43 pm

Beer wrote:

You could be onto something

At least if you're asleep others may be safe

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:44 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Beer wrote:

Exactly, and with you tied up doing the podcast, the streets of Glasgow will be free of at least one drug peddling ned.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

Mr H wrote:
Beer wrote:

A Geordie slagging an accent...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:46 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Mr H wrote:
Beer wrote:

He's from Basingstoke Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:47 pm

Beer wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:
Beer wrote:

Exactly, and with you tied up doing the podcast, the streets of Glasgow will be free of at least one drug peddling ned.

It must be murder when the mrs cheats on you

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:48 pm

Beer wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:
Mr H wrote:
Beer wrote:

Ok stalker, I thought he was a mad Newcastle loving Geordie boy

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:49 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
Beer wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:
Mr H wrote:
Beer wrote:

Ok stalker, I thought he was a mad Newcastle loving Geordie boy

Oh, so you have to be from Newcastle to support them? Good logic.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

Good to see you all rushing to volunteer

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

Not at all, I just thought his name on 606 before Mr H was Newcastle Andy, now that old chum is logic

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:56 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Not at all, I just thought his name on 606 before Mr H was Newcastle Andy, now that old chum is logic

Ok stalker! Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

"I watch you watching me" Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

I think both should volunteer, it'd be like the 2 guys off the Muppets.

On a personal note though, I have parent's evening tonight although I'd be scared rigid to do it anyway.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

Hero wrote:I think both should volunteer, it'd be like the 2 guys off the Muppets.

On a personal note though, I have parent's evening tonight although I'd be scared rigid to do it anyway.

Both who?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

Laugh

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:03 pm

Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:I think both should volunteer, it'd be like the 2 guys off the Muppets.

Both who?

You & Kayfabe, the chemistry between you would be a match made in heaven.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

Hero wrote:
Beer wrote:

Both who?

You & Kayfabe, the chemistry between you would be a match made in heaven.

Is this actually match.com?

I will if he will.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:07 pm

We'd get the site shut down Laugh Hobo would be wandering the streets cursing us til his dying breath

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:08 pm

Laugh

Still worth it.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:09 pm

Beer wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:Not at all, I just thought his name on 606 before Mr H was Newcastle Andy, now that old chum is logic

Ok stalker! Laugh

Gaffer seems to know an awful lot about me Richard!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:11 pm

Mr H wrote:
Beer wrote:

Ok stalker! Laugh

Gaffer seems to know an awful lot about me Richard!

Indeed he does, Mr. Hall.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:11 pm

You did private message me your twitter account squire

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:13 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:You did private message me your twitter account squire

He did it to me too. He asked me to meet him and play with him.

He told me it was natural! Sad

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:21 pm

Does anyone know gaffer's real identity? Last i heard he was too afraid to come out of the wrestling closet. Mr Clarke, any ideas?

I did ask you to play with me, football that is, but you p*ssied out cos you're sh*t!!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

Mr H wrote:Does anyone know gaffer's real identity? Last i heard he was too afraid to come out of the wrestling closet. Mr Clarke, any ideas?

I did ask you to play with me, football that is, but you p*ssied out cos you're sh*t!!

No idea. I only know Crips' name is Gavin and he has beautiful, long brown hair.

Oh yeah, thats right. I didn't p*ssy out, i couldn't get there.

Where were you last derby? Huh? HUH?!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:30 pm

Where is crips these days anyway? Church? Isnt Hero's real name Gavin too, or am i making that up?

Haha, where you watching the game this Sunday? Got a feeling Cisse is gonna be a hero.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm

Mr H wrote:Where is crips these days anyway? Church? Isnt Hero's real name Gavin too, or am i making that up?

Haha, where you watching the game this Sunday? Got a feeling Cisse is gonna be a hero.

Gavin was YI.

Hero's real name is *******.

Pub, i'm not confident. Think Shola will score though. How about you?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:42 pm

Got draw written all over it i reckon mate, i'd take that too. Blatently not going to be operating in the upper third of the league this year being in the Europa. We'll be like Stoke a couple of seasons ago.

Where's my old friend ED?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:43 pm

Hero has your name doesn't he Beer?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:44 pm

I agree mate.

He's about, somewhere.

Gonna get tickets for the Saints game if you fancy it? Not a date like, just 2 football fans meeting up somewhere random to get drunk...... Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:44 pm

Crimey wrote:Hero has your name doesn't he Beer?

Well, i wasn't gonna breach his privacy, but yes, we share the same name.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:47 pm

Beer wrote:

I worded it that way so as to not breach his privacy. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:52 pm

Crimey wrote:
Beer wrote:

I worded it that way so as to not breach his privacy. Laugh

Well, Mr. H has named me, but in fairness, given some of the posters on this board, you could spell it out and they still wouldn't get it! Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 18 Oct 2012, 2:52 pm

Headscratch

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 18 Oct 2012, 4:52 pm

Beer wrote:I agree mate.

He's about, somewhere.

Gonna get tickets for the Saints game if you fancy it? Not a date like, just 2 football fans meeting up somewhere random to get drunk...... Laugh

25th November right? How much will the tickets be? Not sure if i can afford it, but will see what i can do.

And whatever, we all know you're blatently just trying to get me alone so you can feel me up.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 4:57 pm

Mr H wrote:
Beer wrote:I agree mate.

He's about, somewhere.

25th November right? How much will the tickets be? Not sure if i can afford it, but will see what i can do.

And whatever, we all know you're blatently just trying to get me alone so you can feel me up.

Dunno, i'm gonna hit up Twitter and try and get one face value, so about £40 tops? I was gonna go to Reading but was being lazy.

Damn straight, in a tightly packed environment (Euphemism) whose going to believe what you say?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Oct 2012, 5:04 pm

I'd be happy to come help out, but I'm busy 'til the back of 10 tonight and a bit of a technophobe so you'd have to let me know when you want me and what you'll need me to do before I can agree to anything?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 18 Oct 2012, 5:29 pm

well, all i was told was Skype and possibly a headset was needed

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Oct 2012, 6:21 pm

House, sadly that kind of time will be too late for me as I've got to drive to blooming Essex tonight. Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I'd left this thread to its cottaging needs

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 18 Oct 2012, 6:24 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:House, sadly that kind of time will be too late for me as I've got to drive to blooming Essex tonight. Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I'd left this thread to its cottaging needs

i'm ready whenever you are.

yeah i'm an optimist :P

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Oct 2012, 6:43 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:House, sadly that kind of time will be too late for me as I've got to drive to blooming Essex tonight. Sorry it's taken so long to reply, I'd left this thread to its cottaging needs

No bother mate, another time perhaps thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 18 Oct 2012, 7:01 pm

boo to Essex?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 18 Oct 2012, 7:22 pm

House on the podcast or we riot!!!!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:45 pm

Looks like this week is to be a non starter Uryu, especially as I dare not incite riot. They cracked for RVD, they cracked for Punk, and I can't handle the pressure over House.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:53 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Looks like this week is to be a non starter Uryu, especially as I dare not incite riot. They cracked for RVD, they cracked for Punk, and I can't handle the pressure over House.

well thats a shame. guys that are not flexible suck.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next