The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

+7
Hero
Mr H
Beer
MetalMotty
Kay Fabe
Uryu Ishida
Dolphin Ziggler
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks - Page 2 Empty Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boss has had to cancel due to internet problems and Gavin is away on holiday I think, topping up on his tan as he looks to become the bronzed adonis of 606v2. Anyone fancy coming in on it this thursday?

I reckon Uryu wants to, be best with 3 but I would be open to having anyone who wants to jump in, even if its just on certain topics.

Last edited by chris.wilkerson13 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : the whole landscape of time and space changed)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks - Page 2 Empty Re: Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

Post by Kay Fabe Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Why don't you give Ury a shot tomorrow or Saturday? The lads seems keen to do it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks - Page 2 Empty Re: Never mind, nothing to see here, move along folks

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Why don't you give Ury a shot tomorrow or Saturday? The lads seems keen to do it

it needs 3.

me, chris and someone else

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Looks like this week is to be a non starter Uryu, especially as I dare not incite riot. They cracked for RVD, they cracked for Punk, and I can't handle the pressure over House.

well thats a shame. guys that are not flexible suck.

To make up for their lack of flexibility? Shocked

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 am

another day, any takers for the 3rd spot?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2