The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro 12 Round 7 Edinburgh (the numpties) vs. Scarlets Murrayfield Friday 26th Oct KO 19h35

+29
Morgannwg
thebluesmancometh
glamorganalun
PenfroPete
GLove39
Manky-Flanker
Tramptastic
bsando
caz
EST
Smirnoffpriest
21st Century Schizoid Man
reallybored
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
TJ1
justified sinner
nickj
MrsP
tigertattie
SubsBench
Imperialbigdave
Majestic83
Biltong
ScarletSpiderman
funnyExiledScot
Scot Abroad
red_stag
RDW
RuggerRadge2611
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pro 12 Round 7 Edinburgh (the numpties) vs. Scarlets Murrayfield Friday 26th Oct KO 19h35 - Page 5 Empty Pro 12 Round 7 Edinburgh (the numpties) vs. Scarlets Murrayfield Friday 26th Oct KO 19h35

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Something tells me Murrayfiled will be even quieter than normal with a bitterly cold night forecast and a reasonable chance of snow.

As if our players playing so badly as to not even have scored a point in HC was reason enough to stay away.

Quite frankly I'd rather watch it at home on BBC Alba and not have to part with £20 for a ticket, £10 for my train fare and not have to get out of my onezie.

Also if we look rancid I can always go back to playing Skyrim.

Anyway here are the teams, with Bradley talking the talk and saying it's time to regnite the season.

“The PRO12 is really tight just now. All but the top and bottom teams are on two, three or four wins, so success can shoot you up the table very quickly. But we need to strike now.

“We know we have a lot of talent in our side and we know we’re a good rugby team, but we haven’t been able show it, so the key this week has been to focus on ourselves, and what we can control.”

Edinburgh vomit
15 Greig Tonks
14 Lee Jones
13 Matt Scott
12 Nick De Luca
11 Tim Visser
10 Harry Leonard
9 Chris Leck

1 John Yapp
2 Andy Titterrell
3 Willem Nel
4 Grant Gilchrist
5 Sean Cox CAPTAIN
6 David Denton
7 Ross Rennie
8 Stuart McInally

Substitutes
16 Ross Ford
17 Robin Hislop
18 Lewis Niven
19 Robert McAlpine
20 Roddy Grant
21 Richie Rees
22 John Houston
23 Tom Brown

Scarlets :
15 Liam Williams
14 George North
13 Nick Reynolds
12 Scott Williams
11 Morgan Stoddart
10 Aled Thomas
9 Gareth Davies

1 Phil John
2 Matthew Rees
3 Samson Lee
4 Sione Timani
5 Tomas Vallejos
6 Aaron Shingler
7 Johnathan Edwards
8 Rob McCusker (capt)

Replacements:
16 Ken Owens
17 Shaun Hopkins
18 Deacon Manu
19 Richard Kelly
20 Kieran Murphy
21 Aled Davies
22 Rhys Priestland
23 Gareth Owen.

So are any of the phony tough or the crazy brave going to this one?
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Pro 12 Round 7 Edinburgh (the numpties) vs. Scarlets Murrayfield Friday 26th Oct KO 19h35 - Page 5 Empty Re: Pro 12 Round 7 Edinburgh (the numpties) vs. Scarlets Murrayfield Friday 26th Oct KO 19h35

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 am

I'm sure the distance on his kicks is something that can be improved. We need to stick with him, and give him more opportunities. With Scott and Tonks in the side (both good strikers of the ball), perhaps (crazy suggestion I know) Bradley can solve the problem by using alternatives players for the kicking duties. Dangerous innovation I know.

I wonder if Edinburgh will start to practice line-outs anytime soon. If they don't fix that, no-one should be kicking anywhere near the touchline!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5