The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How have your clubs summer signings fared ?

+20
bsando
Jenifer McLadyboy
funnyExiledScot
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Janecory
VinceWLB
Smirnoffpriest
tigertattie
UlstermaninGlasgow
formerly known as Sam
Kingshu
gregortree
beshocked
Geordie
SirBurger
Bathite
stnick88
Poorfour
HongKongCherry
sirtidychris
24 posters

Go down

How have your clubs summer signings fared ? Empty How have your clubs summer signings fared ?

Post by sirtidychris Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:22 pm

Simple question really how have the new signings gone for your club? At the beginning of each season the most excitement comes from the new faces being brought in to propel us up the table however as with all these things some end up as nick evans and Alesana tuilagi's while others are more De wet Barrys's or sam norton-knights.

So who did your management bring in and have they been a revelation or overhyped and under motivated.

As a bath fan we brought in Webber, Day, james and Agulla. Out of these James has been a beast suring up our scrum, Day has been solid if not spectacular and Webber injured himself and hasn’t stepped foot on the field of play yet and Agulla is just back from his jaunts down south. So far i’d give the management a C+.

For a reminder of all transfers see link below
http://rugby-transfers.blogspot.co.uk/p/aviva-premiership-transfers-table.html

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

How have your clubs summer signings fared ? Empty Re: How have your clubs summer signings fared ?

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:39 pm

As Gloucester had so many signings I won't go through them all, but with the exception of Drew Locke who has been injured all of them have made a positive impact. Ben Morgan has been excellent and despite what Dewi Morris says, has been putting in the hard yards and is our top tackler so far. 36 took a little while to settle, but the early injury to Burns may not have helped, but he is now starting to show his class. But for me the stand out new signing is Sione Kalamafoni. His ball carrying has been immense, but his work at the ruck has really helped us compete at the breakdown far better than before. I truly believe he will be one of the outstanding signings of the season.

I should add that Nigel Davies has been the biggest influence of any new signing, but I know we're focusing on players.
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

How have your clubs summer signings fared ? Empty Re: How have your clubs summer signings fared ?

Post by Poorfour Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:50 pm

With the shortest transfer list in the AP, I'll give individual scores:

Dave Ward blotted his copybook before he even arrived with a ban, and Quins' depth at hooker is such that (even with Chris Brooker on the long-term injured list), we've not seen much of him to date. He's done OK as a backup hooker and has even filled in in the back row. A solid B.

Ben Botica? Definitely not the finished article, but has shown enough to suggest that he could in time be a direct long term replacement for Nick Evans. Only English-qualified and on a lower salary. A+ to the management for finding him.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:52 pm

Irish

- Aulika - Excellent, has been dominating people in the scrum
- Lawson - As expected for me, solid player gives his all.
- Skivington - Hasnt played loads, but for me hasnt played as well as he did for Tigers last season.
- O'Leary - Very good start, quality player.
- Humphreys - Same as TOL

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:04 pm

Bath

Day - really impressed so far, good work rate, tidy at the lineout and has forced one of the players of the season in Caldwell to the bench
Webber - who knows? looking forward to having 2 top hookers competing though
James - no surprises, but he's been excellent!
Agulla - looking forward to his impact after an impressive 4Ns. Might hasten the move of Eastmond inside. We have great competition for back three and centres now
Koster - only just arrived, but WP fans think they've lost a good prospect
Sharman - came with a murky past, but has really impressed and making a great impact

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by SirBurger Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:15 pm

stnick88 wrote:Irish

- Aulika - Excellent, has been dominating people in the scrum
- Lawson - As expected for me, solid player gives his all.
- Skivington - Hasnt played loads, but for me hasnt played as well as he did for Tigers last season.
- O'Leary - Very good start, quality player.
- Humphreys - Same as TOL

Bit harsh on Skivs there in my opinion! Think he has done pretty well...

Humphreys and O'Leary have been absolutely class though and Aulika could be the signing of the summer if he keeps up his form.

SirBurger

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:29 pm

We actually got rid of a good amount...but the ones we have brought in have proved very good:

Del Fava (SR) - Has been a very prominent signing give us some much needed grunt in that engine room.

Tomaschyk (TH Prop) - Oli has been so good he is quickly becoming a cult fan favorite. Strong as an ox in the scrums...and does his work in the loose carrying the ball...the sight of him strolling from ruck to ruck with his socks down is a comical sight....but the fact we havent even remotely missed somone of Euan Murrays quality says something about the guy.

McLeod (SR) - More athletic and lineout orientated he has come in and been excellent also...giving us three class SR options with Hudson (and Tomes is getting his games aswell)

Tane Tu'polotu (IC) - Tane was a fan favourite who left and has returned playing some great rugby...tough, physical with skills....who is creating a great partnership with another recruit..

Alex Crocket (OC) - Has been very good offering a contrast to Tane...and giving us a very good midfield combination...that is keeping Fitzy out of the 1st Team XV.

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

Saracens new signings

Chris Ashton - pretty good, needs to cut out those sin bins though. Much better finisher than Strettle.

Lorenzo Romano - have not seen anything of him this season.

Nick Fenton Wells - same as Lorenzo

Alastair Hargreaves - has been playing but can't say I've really noticed his contribution. Opportunity this weekend with Botha in the EPS.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:39 pm

Gloucester

Some really good signings:

Cowon (ex AB)
Morgan
Kalamafoni

All having a massively positive impact.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:48 pm

Ulster
Tommy Bowe (returnee) we all know what he brings, been injuried or international duty a lot of the time though

Roger Wilson (returnee) coming back from injury 30 mins just so far, but is known quality

Niall O'Connor (returnee) place kicking has been terrible, rest of game average at best, was bought back as back up but struggling for this, hope he can show himself as capable.

Rob Herring with Brady retireing next year he will be important as Best's second. Been good go far and feel he will be a fine replacement for Brady.

Michael Heaney bought in as 3rd choice scrum half seams well capable, and will be important if Pienaar and Marshall are both called to international duty, seams capable.

Sean Doyle seamed decent at start of season

Nick Williams possible signing of the season, MOTM for most of the games he's played, Not an all round 8 like Wilson, but a very effective at what he does well. Very good at forcing gaps and drawing in 3 defenders to take him down creating space for others, one handed passes in the tackle, and a good try scoring record himself. ( I think teams know they are in for a hard time with Ferris and Williams in the team).

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:54 pm

Benjamin - injured yet to play
Thompstone - great hattrick but blotted his copy book against Sale when showing his inability under the high ball.
Bowden - good display against Chiefs but injured since.
Goneva - dangerous runner but regularly drops the ball.
Thorpe - average in all departments.
Phibbs - cover player only.
B Deacon - adds grunt but only a cover player.

Management score so far C. Could go up dramatically if Bowden and Benjamin cement spots in the first team.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by UlstermaninGlasgow Fri 02 Nov 2012, 1:56 pm

Glasgow Signings

Gus McDonald (BR) - Decent start to the season, but neck injury has curtailed his impact

Tim Swinson (2ndR) - One of the better signings, has come on leaps and bounds since the start of the season and challenging Ryder for the jersey alongside Kellock

Viliami Ma'afu (8) - Left almost as soon as he arrived, due to "personal reasons"

Sean Lamont (W) - Possibly the best signing so far. Has been strong in defence and shown his eye for the tryline.

Taylor Paris (W) - Young winger who hasn't had much chance to show his skills yet but may come good yet

Byron McGuigan (C/W) - Another young player who hasn't had many chances but high hopes

Josh Strauss (BR) - Fantastic signing, best yet. Absolute Lion in defence and attack and brings a touch of class to the Warrior's back row

Niko Matawalu (9) - Electric pace, and pretty handy on the wing! Good so far but still to see his game management from the base.

Ofa Fainga'anuku (LH) - Big Fijian unit, hard hitting in the open and solid in the scrum

Sean Maitland (W) - Could be the signing of the century as far as Scotland is concerned, big potential but whether he thrives in Scotstoun is still to be seen!

German Araoz (TH) - Up and coming Argentinian prop, brought in as cover for the injured Low and Kalman.

All in all a pretty good bunch of players supplementing the fairly decent Warriors team from last year. So far the standouts have been Strauss, Lamont and Swinson!
UlstermaninGlasgow
UlstermaninGlasgow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:00 pm

beshocked wrote:Much better finisher than Strettle.

To be fair, so is my grandfather!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

as an Edinburgh fan I'll just sit here and quietly cry in the corner
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:09 pm

A few of our signings have only just arrived (Snyman, Adriaanse, Vallejos) so I won't judge them too early though Snyman does look good. Also another 2 of our players are only just making their debuts tomorrow and are mainly squad players (Owens and Phillips). And Ball hasn't played yet.

So the only signing I feel I can give an evaluation on is Earle who has looked good and better than what we left go in the summer (Welch, Day, Reed).

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:13 pm

Geordie, how's Rory Lawson getting on for you?
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:17 pm

UlstermaninGlasgow wrote:Glasgow Signings

Sean Maitland (W) - Could be the signing of the century as far as Scotland is concerned, big potential but whether he thrives in Scotstoun is still to be seen!

Still can't believe this guy will be playing in glasgow soon.... what a signing!!

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:22 pm

I was thinking the same thing Chris - if only one of the Welsh regions could get a signing like this...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by UlstermaninGlasgow Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:33 pm

It's a bit of a masterstroke as far as Sean Lineen's recruiting has been going. There are signs of his hands in most of the new Scottish signings, but especially in the Glasgow ones! Although he's probably been working on Maitland for about 3 years now!
UlstermaninGlasgow
UlstermaninGlasgow

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 02 Nov 2012, 2:36 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/20182267

Rory on rugby at Newcastle

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:02 pm

There is a bit of contrast between Edinburgh and Glasgow signings it seems.

That said, Nel and VDW are very good players (can't go wrong with saffas forwards).

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:12 pm

SirBurger

I'm not saying Skivington hasnt played well, but he was immense for Tigers last year and he hasnt quite replicated that form for Irish, but he hasnt played that much yet. Was v.good v Saints so expecting more of the same.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:15 pm

VinceWLB wrote:There is a bit of contrast between Edinburgh and Glasgow signings it seems.

That said, Nel and VDW are very good players (can't go wrong with saffas forwards).

I think virtually every decent team in the northern hemisphere has a quality saffa forward ! its crazy how many decent players come out of SA.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

Any thoughts from Sale fans?
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

Redpath - how is he doing ?

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Janecory Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:33 pm

tigertattie wrote:as an Edinburgh fan I'll just sit here and quietly cry in the corner
Wouldnt worry to much about the signings, its the Scottish players that have let them down.

Janecory

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 02 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

Exe:
Ian Whitten - has played at centre and wing, playing really well, could develop excellent partnership with Shoey;
Will Chudley - terrific back-up to Haydn Thomas;
Dean Mumm - only arrived recently, but has lived up to the hype;
Carl Rimmer - a loosehead that was meant to be 2nd/3rd choice that has been playing tighthead due to injuries - has not looked out of place in any way;
Damien Welch - just the one appearance so far, will provide solid lock cover;
Kai Horstmann - unlucky with injury;
One or two others we haven't seen yet but brought in as back-ups and will hopefully develop overtime

Chief

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:14 pm

Janecory wrote:
tigertattie wrote:as an Edinburgh fan I'll just sit here and quietly cry in the corner
Wouldnt worry to much about the signings, its the Scottish players that have let them down.

No, it's both the Scottish players and the signings. Barely a single Edinburgh player can hold his head up high at present.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:26 pm

gregortree wrote:Redpath - how is he doing ?

I hear he's on a real streak at the moment Wink
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:28 pm

... well certainly on a streak... but not in a good way Laugh

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri 02 Nov 2012, 4:31 pm

For Edinburgh fans from highs of H-cup semi final to current lows, makes you love sport.

If Sale get relagated would Grey go back to Glasgow, or maybe Edinburgh if they need him more?

Can't see him staying in Championship, as he would be looking to develop and hes surpassed the level you can learn at there.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

If Sale get relagated would Grey go back to Glasgow, or maybe Edinburgh if they need him more?

Depends on his contract and which French sides have spare budget.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:35 pm

We only signed 4.

2 have yet to play for us with a third of the season nearly gone. (Bent & Goodman)

One has only played once (Roux)

And the other has played twice (Denton) and not set the world on fire.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:53 pm

Thats fairly depressing McLadyboy but i'm sure leinster will survive one season without decent purchases! still cant see how tom denton was going to be a viable replacemnet for brad thorn but hay im not a top manager....sounds like goodman will make his debut against the ospreys this weekend along with a host of kids on the bench.

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Fri 02 Nov 2012, 5:58 pm

Edinburgh

W P Nel - Started off quietly but he has been a very good signing. Great scrummager, ball carrier and he's pretty quick for a prop too. My favourite prop.

Yapp - Not many expected him to be great signing but he's been pretty darn good. Not as good as Nel in my opinion but money well spent for sure!

Reese - Great player and he's been a very good signing overall, he's just as good as Blair really. I'd like it if he kicked the ball less though, a few times he's put Edinburgh under pressure that way.

Tonks - Best one for Edinburgh I'd say. Great at catching high balls and has a brilliant tactical mind. A shock exclusion from Scotland squad.

Atiga - Not fit and probably an expensive signing, enough said.

Izak Van Der Westhuizen - Has just arrived. has started every game for the Cheetahs this season only missing 40 mins in all competitions. I think he is fantastic signing and will do very well. He's on the bench against Ulster tonight.

Titterrall - Good Hooker, I think he is currently outplaying Ford when it comes to line outs. A good signing in my opinion.

Basailia - Agressive Georgian no.8, had limited game time so far but he has been pretty good. carries well and gets across the gain line, hopefully more will come. He had a shocker vs Munster though.

Perry Parker - Havent seen much of him this year, has hip injury i believe.

Mike Penn - Came from Worcester Warriors, haven't seen him play yet, not even on bench tonight v Ulster and not injured, at least I don't think he is. I'd quite like to see him in action.

Thats all I can think of, might have missed some.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Fri 02 Nov 2012, 6:04 pm

Kingshu wrote:For Edinburgh fans from highs of H-cup semi final to current lows, makes you love sport.

Can't see him staying in Championship, as he would be looking to develop and hes surpassed the level you can learn at there.

I would love to see Gray playing in the SH but obviously its impractical. I was surprised he didn't go to France tbh.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 02 Nov 2012, 6:18 pm

sirtidychris wrote:Thats fairly depressing McLadyboy but i'm sure leinster will survive one season without decent purchases! still cant see how tom denton was going to be a viable replacemnet for brad thorn but hay im not a top manager....sounds like goodman will make his debut against the ospreys this weekend along with a host of kids on the bench.

No one is a viable replacement for Brad Thorn, on so many levels. Denton and Roux were just rolling the dice to see if we could make something of them. Denton is IQ and Roux could become IQ if he works out. They are both very young in Lock terms. (or Brad Thorn terms for that matter)

Looking forward to seeing Goodman play. He could be just what we need. Big strong lump of a 12 who can cover 10, can kick his points and has experience and leadership qualities. (Captained Tasman for the last few seasons)

But still on low enough money to slot in below Darcy/Mafadden at 12 and Sexton/Madigan at 10. Perfect really.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri 02 Nov 2012, 10:27 pm

Munster

Sean Dougal - He has impressed. He looks like a good link player.
James Downey - He has been quiet. Hasn't set the world on fire.
Casey Lualala - He has been good but not great. He got his first Munster try tonight.
Cj Stander - Just arrived.

Tony McGahan made those signings.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Fri 02 Nov 2012, 10:58 pm

C j stander could be an absolute legend of a signing ....with the bulls absolutly gutted he's gone..meant to be captain material and will be irish qualified in three years and only 21 ish now...watch this space !

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 03 Nov 2012, 12:35 am

Ulster (there were a few signings)

Roger Wilson. Came with an injury and has just got back into the first team. Had a MOM performance tonight. Will be a shrewd signing.

Nick Williams. Has become a darling of Ulster Rugby. Don't know if it's the Anscombe factor but we are seeing the player who wore the AB shirt with distinction. Massive carries and scoring tries for fun.

Rob Herring. Solid hooker but unspectacular. Not a surprise that he has had a contract extension to 2015. One for the future.

Sean Doyle. An injury has halted his progress. Looks to be an aggressive openside who, if he maintains his progress, will be a star in white in the next couple of years.

Some of our youngsters who have come up from the Academy have shown tremendous form such as Iain Henderson, Michael Allen and Chris Farrell.

The star of the season so far though has been Jared Payne. He was signed a season ago but only played three games before picking up an injury that kept him out until the start of this one. Seems like a new signing and is playing like a player who was definitely on the AB radar two seasons ago in the Super 15's.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 03 Nov 2012, 7:45 am

The star of the season so far though has been Jared Payne

He has given Ulster a whole new dynamic in the backs, there's a whole lot more penetration from deep now he's at 15. Ulster should be tabling a 3 year extension to his contract.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 03 Nov 2012, 11:13 am

sirtidychris wrote:C j stander could be an absolute legend of a signing ....with the bulls absolutly gutted he's gone..meant to be captain material and will be irish qualified in three years and only 21 ish now...watch this space !
He's not going to play for Ireland though...

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by sirtidychris Sat 03 Nov 2012, 5:53 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
sirtidychris wrote:C j stander could be an absolute legend of a signing ....with the bulls absolutly gutted he's gone..meant to be captain material and will be irish qualified in three years and only 21 ish now...watch this space !
He's not going to play for Ireland though...

I guess 3 years is a long way off but he's very young and very very good and was being touted as a potential Springbok captain of the future. His move to munster is also as a project player being part funded by the IRFU so I would say its highly possible he could be turning out in the emerald green one day. I guess it all comes down to whether he and his international swimming fiance enjoy living in county cork and whether Heynke Meyer tries to play him from abroad like he has done with Louw (and of course if he turns out better than the home grown talent!).

sirtidychris

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 04 Nov 2012, 7:39 am

Our only signing Jonathan Spratt is on the bench today, we recruited/promoted from the academy Walker, Dirksen, Both playing very well. Dwyer gets his first start today? Lloyd Peers too.

Sam Lewis has head a few games at openside off the bench, has been good but not overly impressive, good potential, another quick openside.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:38 am

Right then. Now that we've dealt with the rest, let's discuss the best: Gwent Dragons!

Ian Nimmo: meant to be a replacement for Luke Charteris, and meant to be an enforcer, but in reality is just an OK lock. His beard and long hair gives him an air of menace, a la Chabal, but he doesn't seem to have the goods to back it up.

Tim Ryan: the answer to our scrummaging problems? Haven't actually seen him scrummage yet so can't comment. Where is he??? Has he actually played at all yet?

Tom Prydie: Wales' youngest ever cap, before he'd even played for his region. Big things were/are expected of him but he couldn't break into a star studded ospreys over the last few years with Shane Williams, Tommy Bowe and Lee Byrne in his way. At the Dragons he looks quality. Has pace, vision and a great boot both from hand and from the tee. In fact, he's now our place kicker and is racking up the points. Such a shame that the forwards can't provide backs like him the platform they deserve.

Dan Evans: always been a fan of his at the Scarlets, but like Prydie he's struggled to get game time with some big players ahead of him. And like Prydie he's made a good start to his Dragons career scoring a number of tries and linking well with Prydie. Adds a good bit of cutting edge and zip to the back line and has a great boot on him, making him a decent 15. On paper with him at 15, Prydie on one wing, the former 'fastest man in world rugby' (Chavanga) on the other wing and a Tuilagi brother in the centre we should be a handful. But, with such a weak front 5 we really struggle to give them that all important platform. At full strength we should see some good rugby at the Dragons from turnover ball, with Lydiate and Faletau battling on the floor and winning the ball for our talented backs. However, it is from first phase that we ultimately struggle.

Can't remember the other signings off the top of my head, but a few have been academy or welsh premiership players stepping up (Hallam Amos and Jack Dixon both around 17 years of age), or low key signings from the other regions (Owen Evans at prop, Nic Cudd at flanker). Haven't seen enough of these to pass judgement, yet.

Last edited by Griff on Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 04 Nov 2012, 1:14 pm

Good synopsis of the incoming Dragons players.

How about those stepping up from the academy? Dixon etc

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:08 pm

Like I said (last paragraph thumbsup ) I haven't had enough chance to view them. Dixon has only had a few chances and haven't been able gain much of an impression.

Edwards has been a bit of a tinker man so far, much to the annoyance of myself and some other Dragons fans. He rested players for the 2nd game of the season away to Leinster and we got whooped. He then rested players for the 1st European game away to wasps. We lost but scored a lot too so a better team may have won. Amos and Dixon played in that game away to wasps and were exposed a few times I think. For me, Edwards should target either the league or Europe but so far his selections suggest he's targeting neither! Introduce these youngsters when the 1st teamers are having a rest, not in the 2nd game of the season and then drop them again the week after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down