The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw Results

+4
The Awesome Giz
VDT
GSC
Fernando
8 posters

Go down

WWE Raw Results  Empty WWE Raw Results

Post by Fernando Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:12 pm

Dark Match

* Tyson Kidd defeated Michael McGillicutty.

WWE Raw

* Jim Ross and Michael Cole come out for commentary. Cole gets the usual heel heat while JR gets the big ovation.

* RAW opens with Paul Heyman and The Miz backstage. Miz isn't happy about CM Punk ditching them last week and quits Team Punk for Survivor Series.

* Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and R-Truth defeated Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Antonio Cesaro.

* Segment with Vickie Guerrero and John Cena drags on. Vickie shows her new video evidence of AJ Lee and Cena at the hotel. Cena denies it and says the footage was doctored up by someone.

* AJ is shown backstage and threatens Vickie but doesn't want to be fired. Dolph Ziggler appears, mocks AJ and causes her to run off. Cena leaves the ring and heads to the back.

* Heyman asked Wade Barrett to join team Punk. Barrett accepted under a condition that was inaudible.

* Cody Rhodes beat Daniel Bryan in a quick match. Damien Sandow and Kane got involved. After the match, Cody promised Sandow could beat Kane just as easy.

* Kane beat Damien Sandow in a squash.

* Brad Maddox came out for an interview with Michael Cole. Maddox said he's not working with CM Punk. He says he did what he did at Hell In a Cell to make an impact. He wants a WWE contract and a match against Ryback. Vince McMahon comes out and promises Maddox a contract if he can beat Ryback next week. Vickie Guerrero comes out and Vince forces her to book Punk vs. Cena vs. Ryback at Survivor Series for the WWE Title.

* World Heavyweight Champion Big Show comes out for commentary on the next match. Sheamus defeats The Miz in a lengthy match with the Brogue Kick.

* Vickie has a meeting with Vince and informs Ziggler that he is now the captain of Team Punk at Survivor Series. Punk appears and says Vince was just messing around with them. Vikcie makes Ryback and Cena vs. Punk and Ziggler for tonight.

* Brief backstage segment with Sheamus and William Regal.

* Layla and Kaitlyn defeated Eve Torres and Aksana.

* Kofi Kingston defeated Alberto Del Rio when Randy Orton's music hit for a distraction. Orton appeared after the match and laid Del Rio out with a RKO.

* Santino and Zack Ryder defeated Epico and Primo.

* Wade Barrett came out to a big pop and then beat Brodus Clay in a quick match. Barrett was way over with the crowd.

* Heath Slater defeated Jey Uso in another quick match. The crowd has been dead for the past few matches and they got worse during this one.

* John Cena and Ryback defeated CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler in the main event. Cena got beat down most of the match and finally made the tag to Ryback. Ryback hit his finisher on Punk for the win. Cena and Ryback came face to face to end the show.

Source:nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results  Empty Re: WWE Raw Results

Post by GSC Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:32 pm

Miz face turn to replace Ryback
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:47 pm

GSC wrote:Miz face turn to replace Ryback

Thinking the same thing!

I still a bit confused tho, wasn't the whole point of the team Foley v team Punk to have Ryback to get a clean pin over Punk without a title being involved!

Now its just a match between the top 5 upper midcard faces v the top 5 upper midcard heels without any real story holding it together! Headscratch
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 06 Nov 2012, 12:10 am

Certainly is a head scratcher isn't it. My guess is Vince changed things backstage again. The probable plan last week was for Team Foley to beat Team Punk with Ryback getting the win, setting Punk up for Foley at TLC, and then setting up Punk vs Rock seeing as he's foleys old tag partner.

Maybe Vince wants to go the full way with Ryback, and Miz is due for a big push apparently, maybe the start of a face turn by joining team Foley?

Maddox beating Ryback next week, yeah right. Seems like a quick way to quash this quickly.

I sew Orton is a midcard face in your book now VDT, he is due to turn heel soon.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 06 Nov 2012, 7:04 am

At the moment I think Orton is wrestling at a upper midcard level
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 06 Nov 2012, 12:10 pm

Decent enough show, but I'm really dissapointed with the SS developments though Team Punk vs Foley and Ziggler vs Cena were the makings of a good card and now we're left with a second rate 10 man tag and a main event that'll either blow up the Punk vs Rock match they've been building to or hand Ryback yet another loss, or we could have Cena....actually I don't want to think about that last option.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 06 Nov 2012, 1:07 pm

Really disappointed with the Survivor Series developments, having the WWE Cha$pion lead a team would have given that PPV the major shot in the arm booster it's needed for years

I think the crowd would have been hot as hell at the end of the show if they had Ryback pink Punk then automatically challenge him for the title at TLC as Heyman looked over him distraught.

It all seems.a bit cheap, when all is not going to plan revert to the same boring norm

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:48 pm

So are both Punk and Ryback out of the Foley v Punk teams at SS ? if so who has replaced them ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 06 Nov 2012, 2:52 pm

Kenny wrote:So are both Punk and Ryback out of the Foley v Punk teams at SS ? if so who has replaced them ?

Ziggler and Barrett have replaced Punk and The Miz!

I reckon The Miz will then replace Ryback!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 06 Nov 2012, 3:12 pm

Doh yeh get that now , old age or to many chair shots i think
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 06 Nov 2012, 4:35 pm

Good Raw, infront of a decent England crowd

Loved the crowd during Wade Barrett vs Brodus Clay, they were epic

I am dissapointed with the changes at Survivor Series. I wouldn't of minded if Vince came out and announced if Team Punk loses then Punk loses the WWE Title. The big tag team match doesn't seem very logical, team Foley who isnt wrestling vs Team Ziggler who havant had any recent confrontations or anything! Hopefully things will be more clear after Raw next week

Ryback vs John Cena vs CM Punk should be a good match. But would of been better if there was a single match between Cena and Dolph giving Dolph a big match followed by him cashing in later on.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down