The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

+13
cherriesfna
Russell_Elmo
Trebs
Marky
Bull
TwisT
GSC
FIFA Diva
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra
Afro
sodhat
Fernando
Hero
17 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Hero Thu 08 Nov 2012, 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Teams in The Fan league, PM tactics to Sodhat , send votes to Hero
Teams in the Cherries League, PM tactics to Hero & Afro, send votes to Sodhat

CUP TACTICS AND VOTES TO MARKY

Those who voted, and posted tactics can add £2.5m to their budgets.

Those who didn't do both of those things get £1m only.

The Fan Gilhaus 'Whooooo?' League

Deportivo la Chorizo - Gregers Under Brescia FC - Afro Bratwurst Mannschaft - Treble Bradistan Glue Sniffers - Nadeem Bunga Bunga FC - Olly
Total Juan Carrs FC - Hero VFL Fassbender - Bull

AHAAAAAAAAAA Alan Partridge FC - Tooze

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Cherries loves Neymar Championship

Atalanta Falcons - Sodhat FC Murder On Zidane's Floor - Zinedine Deportivo My Sharona - Marky Spanish Bank FC - GSC Moleicester City - Fernando
No Respek FC - Azzy Pass the Deutschie - Viva

FC Ich spreche kein Deutsch - Russell Elmo

Last edited by Hero on Wed 14 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by GSC Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:53 pm

I'd like FIFA to abolish international breaks and play qualifying tournaments in alt summers.

Always disappointing seeing a round of international games on a saturday rather than a full league schedule.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:53 pm

Truth be told you'll prob win. Was seriously rough on friday so I c/p from 2 weeks ago haha.
I had notices some players playing but instructions for different players lol

Hernandez will start apparently. At least that's what he said post-match after Villa.
He should do. Lot of people will chuck him in their fantasy teams, Im considering it.

Twighlight innit fam!
Twiglet film or Annie Mac, not a hard choice bro.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:53 pm

sodhat wrote:Sir Alex could start himself up front this weekend and get a goal against your behemoth defenders.

Hernandez will start apparently. At least that's what he said post-match after Villa.

NOBODY SCORES PAST MICHAEL TURNER. YOU HEAR ME. NOBODY! #3cleansheetsin4gamesforthemightyMichael
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

I can understand there being qualifiers during the season but these friendlies are pretty pointless
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:Sir Alex could start himself up front this weekend and get a goal against your behemoth defenders.

NOBODY SCORES PAST MICHAEL TURNER. YOU HEAR ME. NOBODY! #3cleansheetsin4gamesforthemightyMichael

How about their marking for the Benteke goal at Villa? I was actually laughing as I watched because it was slapstick. They both went to the ball, ended up about a yard from each other and no one marked Benteke who was stood in the centre of the penalty box. They then blamed each other! Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:56 pm

Yeah I came home and went straight to bed. GF made me dinner so I woke up, did all my stuff then and went back to sleep.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:56 pm

Remember when you thought Michael Turner was good because he signed for Norwich despite never actually really watching him.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

Juventus coach Antonio Conte backs Paul Pogba to become of best players on planet Such a shame we let him go. Ive heard a lot of it was his agent engineering the move. SAF started playing him in the second half of the season, think once he knew he wasn’t staying he dropped him again. Such a shame as he will be a star unlike Ravel who is just a waste of talent

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:58 pm

sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:

How about their marking for the Benteke goal at Villa? I was actually laughing as I watched because it was slapstick. They both went to the ball, ended up about a yard from each other and no one marked Benteke who was stood in the centre of the penalty box. They then blamed each other! Laugh

One mistake from the mighty partnership, but Benteke is a bit of a behemoth himself tbf.

3 clean sheets in 5 home games for the mighty Nodge. 6 goals conceded in 5 home games, 1 in 4 if you take out Luis Suarez scoring his obligatory hat-trick at Carrow Road and setting up a couple more
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 12 Nov 2012, 3:59 pm

To be fair, Norwich are pretty similar to Barcelona.

(At defending)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:01 pm

Premier League ‏@premierleague
Anthony Taylor has been appointed referee for Norwich City v Manchester United on Saturday 17th November. #NORMUN

picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:02 pm

International break wise I'd have the usual boxing day game for domestics and then 3 weeks in which to play internationals, so many games anyway get called off at that time so instead just ensure Wembley is okay and it fits in with the other coutnries that have the Winter break.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:03 pm

If your so confident in his defending skills Olly why not sign him on here Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

#nofaithinturner

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:04 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:
Olly wrote:

One mistake from the mighty partnership, but Benteke is a bit of a behemoth himself tbf.

3 clean sheets in 5 home games for the mighty Nodge. 6 goals conceded in 5 home games, 1 in 4 if you take out Luis Suarez scoring his obligatory hat-trick at Carrow Road and setting up a couple more

Benteke is a huge bloke...which makes it all the more baffling that neither centre back saw him stood perfectly still on the penalty spot...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:04 pm

Fernando wrote:If your so confident in his defending skills Olly why not sign him on here Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

#nofaithinturner

Because he knows I'd mark him down for 3 goals conceded every game Laugh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:05 pm

How are Norwich not in the top 4? From all the quality Olly tells me about them, they should be looking for knockout stages of the CL at least.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:05 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:Juventus coach Antonio Conte backs Paul Pogba to become of best players on planet Such a shame we let him go. Ive heard a lot of it was his agent engineering the move. SAF started playing him in the second half of the season, think once he knew he wasn’t staying he dropped him again. Such a shame as he will be a star unlike Ravel who is just a waste of talent
And no-one on here makes offers to me for him. Good for me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:05 pm

Fernando wrote:If your so confident in his defending skills Olly why not sign him on here Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

#nofaithinturner

Because just like Wilbraham nobody else appreciates his undoubted talents Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:06 pm

"I closed my eyes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:06 pm

Although the fact that Norwich have been outscored by Lionel Messi nearly 2 to 1 this season might explain it
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:06 pm

Olly wrote:

#nofaithinturner

Because just like Wilbraham nobody else appreciates his undoubted talents Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

If he's as good as you claim we'd have to rate him

#nofaithinturner

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:07 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:How are Norwich not in the top 4? From all the quality Olly tells me about them, they should be looking for knockout stages of the CL at least.

#juststatingthefacts
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:08 pm

Fernando wrote:
Olly wrote:

#nofaithinturner

#nofaithinturner

To be fair where have I claimed to have rated him lol?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:09 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Although the fact that Norwich have been outscored by Lionel Messi nearly 2 to 1 this season might explain it

It's a sacrifice we have had to make to sure up the defence. Whilst we create chances going forward we still need to be far more clincal in front of goal, but I do like it now that we can keep clean sheets.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:09 pm

Olly wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Olly wrote:

#nofaithinturner

#nofaithinturner

*Cough* NOBODY SCORES PAST MICHAEL TURNER. YOU HEAR ME. NOBODY! #3cleansheetsin4gamesforthemightyMichael < That suggests you do Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:09 pm

Who do I send votes too?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Who do I send votes too?

Same as every other league week.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

Fernando wrote:
Olly wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Olly wrote:

#nofaithinturner

#nofaithinturner

*Cough* NOBODY SCORES PAST MICHAEL TURNER. YOU HEAR ME. NOBODY! #3cleansheetsin4gamesforthemightyMichael < That suggests you do Wink

*Cough* sense the sarcasm *cough*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:12 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Truth be told you'll prob win. Was seriously rough on friday so I c/p from 2 weeks ago haha.
I had notices some players playing but instructions for different players lol

He should do. Lot of people will chuck him in their fantasy teams, Im considering it.

Twighlight innit fam!
Twiglet film or Annie Mac, not a hard choice bro.

If I don't go Annie Mac there is no consenquences if I don't watch Twighlight all hell will break out. Sad
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:14 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Who do I send votes too?

Same as every other league week.

To Sodhat? I'm only asking to be 100%
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:15 pm

Yes please Viva

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:19 pm

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frak I copied my votes to save them and I just copied somethign else. Frak Frak Frak. Got to do them again. Frak you zidane.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:21 pm

Go to your office clipboard. It should still be there

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

When are this weeks Lawyers want to raise some money Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:25 pm

Fernando wrote:When are this weeks Lawyers want to raise some money Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474
Tomorrow, same as always xx

Cannot wait for midnight tonight. Two £13m TPs coming up Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:27 pm

If I don't go Annie Mac there is no consenquences if I don't watch Twighlight all hell will break out.
Will you get beats if you dont watch Twiglet?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frak I copied my votes to save them and I just copied somethign else. Frak Frak Frak. Got to do them again. Frak you zidane.
Laugh glad I can be of assistance thumbsup

Cannot wait for midnight tonight. Two £13m TPs coming up
wasnt it agreed the TP's would be midday?

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:30 pm

I thought that as well Zidane Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

Open to offers now Cash Only Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

Frak did them again and Internet Has gone down using mobile. Ill get votes in tonight so peed off.

Zidane it's not worth the hassle. Unless you give me head or something. Lol
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:38 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Frak did them again and Internet Has gone down using mobile. Ill get votes in tonight so peed off.

ooo er
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:39 pm

Nope. I campaigned vigorously to have it at midday instead, but was out voted for it.

The argument for midnight was that there are people who can't be on at midday, so changing it just suits different people and switches who it advantages and disadvantages.

Personally, I still think that is parp as it's predominantly a day league, but there we go.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:40 pm

Olly wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Frak did them again and Internet Has gone down using mobile. Ill get votes in tonight so peed off.

ooo er

Reminds me of being in media class not so long ago with a teacher who was a bit thick. She was talking about sports brands and said "raise your hands if you want Adidas...Now raise your hand if you want Head."

She was so confused when everyone put their hands up.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:43 pm

i wouldn't worry there is loads of 13m players Euro Division Homepage XXXVIII - Page 11 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:44 pm

"What does everybody want?"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

Marky wrote:"What does everybody want?"

Laugh

I was young at the time, so I didn't get the implication of answering "head!"

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 4:54 pm

Marky wrote:"What does everybody want?"
Laugh

The Attitude era was so awesome, we will never get that again. Although maybe now that Linda McMahon isn't in politics she might decide to layeth the smacketh down on her husband instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:03 pm

Would you guys like a poll on whether to have the TP time at midday?

#powertothepeople

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:05 pm

sodhat wrote:Would you guys like a poll on whether to have the TP time at midday?

#powertothepeople

I can't make midday #suckmyplums
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:08 pm

sodhat wrote:Would you guys like a poll on whether to have the TP time at midday?

#powertothepeople
It should be midday, but let's not keep changing rules to suit people every 5mins. Let's keep all rules the same until the end of the season, then re-vote on them OK

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:10 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t37141-would-you-like-the-tp-limit-to-move-at-midday-or-remain-at-midnight#1671441

While it's a topic, let's get the consensus and then we can agree whether to make the change now or at the season's end.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 12 Nov 2012, 5:18 pm

For the record, any change would not be tomorrow, but for when the TP limit goes up to £13.5m, at the earliest
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next