The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Series

3 posters

Go down

Survivor Series Empty Survivor Series

Post by BD21 Mon 12 Nov 2012, 9:45 pm

Hi guys, first time poster.

Can anybody tell me why the original matches were changed? It was looking like a very solid card and now in my opinion it will be a poor show.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series Empty Re: Survivor Series

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 12 Nov 2012, 9:56 pm

because they didnt think team punk vs team foley was generating enough buzz so they made it team foley vs team ziggler instead.

because hell in a cell did good numbers thanks to ryback vince thought ryback was on a roll and was "hot" and on a roll so he decided ryback needed to be in the title picture again.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 13 Nov 2012, 9:57 am

they let it generate buzz for a whole week.

this is what annoys me with the wrestling. i tuned in for the first time since Sid returned, just to get a Mick Foley fix. I'm treated to 2 guys gassing on at each other about how they're going to kick ass, and not in Foley's case. then that bag of walnuts Ryback comes down, pumping his arm, garbling his one pathetic line and the show ends.

it wasn't enough for me to tune in again the following week, and thank He Man, cos they changed the match anyways. what a waste of time. update matches sure, but a 20 minute promo is just not needed especially when they can't stick to the plan.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down