The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See

5 posters

Go down

Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See Empty Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See

Post by crippledtart Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 am

http://wrestletalk.tv/blogs/Why_This_Might_Be_The_Last_Survivor_Series_Youll_See/

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See Empty Re: Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See

Post by Samo Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 am

Good read as always.  Unfortunatly I think the WWE will do the stupid thing and rebrand.  They seem to be in mindset that everything they do creative is gold, whereas its the opposite.  They need to employ someone with some balls to stand up against VKM, HHH and Steph and say "No, this Poopie is Poopie, stop it".  They need a Paul Heyman in power, or an Eric Bischoff.  Punk was right 2 years ago.  The product is suffering because the powers that be surround themselves with Yes men (not Daniel Bryan).

Good article crips.  4/10.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See Empty Re: Why This Might Be The Last Survivor Series You'll See

Post by bretmeharty Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 am

Also between Del Rio and the all Americans is unbalenced, on commentary the other week when Colter and Del Rio was on it. I was confused.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:48 am

Would be very sad... I hope that they keep the event but give it some kind of twist. I saw an article on here recently about KoTR being incorporated into the Survivor Series timeframe (was it from Chris??). I think that some form of gauntlet / multiple match challenge format would really work. It would become a true "Survivor" Series and could be a great platform to launch a babyface at either mid level or main event

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:22 am

Moving it to the UK would be a great way to get its prestige back IMO. It is one of the big 4, it needs to follow in the other's footsteps. Having it in the UK would get huge crowds no doubt about it, there would be huge hype and because of all of this, naturally you would get a strong card, much more stronger than the card for this Sunday. Also they could do Access all areas like they do for Mania, Rumble and Summer Slam, things like that increase the hype. 

First things first, they need to bring back a classic 5 on 5 match, not saying it should main event the show but it should include top card talent.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down