The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop

+7
lfc91
88Chris05
jimdig
jimmy glitter pants
Seanusarrilius
Lumbering_Jack
Steffan
11 posters

Go down

Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop Empty Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop

Post by Steffan Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:11 pm

Reporter: "Bernard, what will make you decide to fight Cleverly?"

Hopkins: "Call it a sense of responsibility"

Reporter: "Responsibility, how?"

Hopkins: "I have to teach this young fellow how to box American style"

Reporter: "Isn't Nathan a little inexperienced to be in the same ring?"

Hopkins: "Some folks have to learn the hard way. I'm not angry with him. I just want to show the world that Wales doesn't have all the best athletes"

Reporter: "Vince, how does it feel for Nathan to fight the great former champion?"

Vince: "My son is very happy to have this opportunity. It's his dream. In our country, Bernard Hopkins is well-known and very respected. It will be a good victory. Bernard, you can box, but you are far too old to think you can win over Nathan"

Hopkins: "Is that a fact?"

Vince: "Yes, and it could be a painful one. I wish to say to the press...in all fairness, Nathan should not even fight this man. He is a has-been"

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop Empty Re: Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop

Post by Lumbering_Jack Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:41 pm

It would be a shame to Hopkins to lose to Clev because the only way that happens is if he tired. Nathan would barely be fit to be a sparring partner of Hopkins in years gone by. That said, he holds a world title (somehow) and Hoppo wants it back.

Hope he can do it.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop Empty Re: Bernard Hopkins and Vince Cleverly on Clev v BHop

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri 16 Nov 2012, 10:47 pm

Source Steffan?

This is all about what Bhop has left. Clev better get sparring with the likes of Bika, cos otherwise he is going to eat some head, elbow, knee, shoulder, thigh, foot and bottom

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy glitter pants Fri 16 Nov 2012, 11:58 pm

Steffan wrote:Reporter: "Bernard, what will make you decide to fight Cleverly?"

Hopkins: "Call it a sense of responsibility"

Reporter: "Responsibility, how?"

Hopkins: "I have to teach this young fellow how to box American style"

Reporter: "Isn't Nathan a little inexperienced to be in the same ring?"

Hopkins: "Some folks have to learn the hard way. I'm not angry with him. I just want to show the world that Wales doesn't have all the best athletes"

Reporter: "Vince, how does it feel for Nathan to fight the great former champion?"

Vince: "My son is very happy to have this opportunity. It's his dream. In our country, Bernard Hopkins is well-known and very respected. It will be a good victory. Bernard, you can box, but you are far too old to think you can win over Nathan"

Hopkins: "Is that a fact?"

Vince: "Yes, and it could be a painful one. I wish to say to the press...in all fairness, Nathan should not even fight this man. He is a has-been"

Regards

Steffan

Straight from the horses mouth Hahaha classic! thanks Steffan, Bernard is well on the decline but he still has far too much for the relative novices of the division.

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:58 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:Source Steffan?

This is all about what Bhop has left. Clev better get sparring with the likes of Bika, cos otherwise he is going to eat some head, elbow, knee, shoulder, thigh, foot and bottom
Source? Steffans head would be my guess.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sat 17 Nov 2012, 1:32 pm

Seanusarrilius wrote:Source Steffan?

Rocky IV.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Sat 17 Nov 2012, 2:29 pm

Well spotted chris!

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat 17 Nov 2012, 9:27 pm

i hope this fight happens, otherwise it really is getting embarassing for nathan

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm

Laugh Steffan guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 18 Nov 2012, 1:49 am

rodders wrote: Laugh Steffan guinness
I put a lot of work into that one Laugh

Sorry all please accept that as an early xmas present. Will be all serious from here on in

Regards guinness

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sun 18 Nov 2012, 2:37 am

ya got me!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sun 18 Nov 2012, 3:26 pm

who's nathan cleverly?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Sun 18 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

Bernard to teach Nathan to box Americam style and Nathan to teach Bernard to dance gangnam style. Hands across the water.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down