The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The penalty of to much booze

3 posters

Go down

The penalty of to much booze  Empty The penalty of to much booze

Post by Kenny Sun 18 Nov 2012, 6:31 pm

Right folks i will share a booze fuelled dream with you .

But before i start i would point out that i know this wont happen and im not bonkers aswell .

The other afternoon i was down my local having a few pints with a few mates when another mate came in after work and began telling us about his trip to watch the UK WWE tapings a few weeks ago . By what he was saying he had a great time and was very impressed with how Wade Barrett performed both in the ring and out of it , i know reading a few threads that Barrett's speach to the crowd was very well received by a lot of fans and that he promised to become the 1st English Heavyweight Champion .
Well the drinks carried on flowing and the debate turned to the Raw taping and Barrett and Shows ambush of Regal and Sheamus in that pub ( an angle i quite liked ) , well my mate was saying how he always thought that Regal would of been given a run with the belt even if it were a short run .
This is were the seed for my dream was born . After saying my slurred goodbyes i made my way home and fell into a deep sleep and dreamed of.......................

Big Show with the help of Barrett carrying on his beating of Regal and Sheamus over a few weeks which ends with Sheamus being sidelined by WMD , Regal trying to help his friend then trys and trys beating Show only to always come up short until finally culminating in a Regal being granted a Title match to gain some revenge , the match obviously going the way of Show until Regal pulling out a pair of brass knucks and knocking out the Giant to stun the crowd and win the title thus becoming the 1 st English champion and in doing so peeing off Barrett no end .

Barrett then starts berating Regal for taking his destiny and challenges Regal to a title match which he wins easily after Regal lays down for him and it's revealed that Regal was with Barrett all along , this then sets up a title fued with a returning Sheamus who feels let down by Regal .

yes i know thats a long dream but drink can do that to you .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

The penalty of to much booze  Empty Re: The penalty of to much booze

Post by BD21 Sun 18 Nov 2012, 8:15 pm

I've not seen you write a thread on the wrestling board before.

Let's keep it that way.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 18 Nov 2012, 8:28 pm

almejaflap wrote:I've not seen you write a thread on the wrestling board before.

Let's keep it that way.

Ouch!

I think some for of alliance between regal and Barrett could work although a little predictable, regal should be on tv more for my money, great charisma and timing, could see him as the Heyman to barrett's punk

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Sun 18 Nov 2012, 8:30 pm

Hahahaha I didn't mean it seriously. Just playing along on the whole drinking thing. Regal should definitely be on TV more.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:01 pm

Dont worry i dont take anything thats written on here seriously .

And it really was just a dream i had when drunk beyond belief , not a made up story or a try at writing a storyline
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down