The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you

4 posters

Go down

Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you Empty Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 10:18 am

This week on Impact, Brisco ran down to the aid of Angle and Garrett Bischoff.

As he is definately one of the guys under a mask of Aces and Eights, is this TNA's method of trying to double bluff the viewer?

Is Brisco actually going to turn out to be a member or are they just using him for convenience sake, not realising how obvious it is that he is under a mask?

Back to top Go down

Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you Empty Re: Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 19 Nov 2012, 10:22 am

i think sadly it is that they dont realise how obvious it is that he is under one of the masks..........otherwise if they wanted people to know that he was then they wouldnt have had him run down and help out angle and garrett as it makes no sense.

i dont think that they know that we know
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you Empty Re: Wes Brisco - May contain TNA spoilers <<< There, I warned you

Post by VDT Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:20 pm

Prob so people will know who he is when he is demasked
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 19 Nov 2012, 12:39 pm

VDT wrote:Prob so people will know who he is when he is demasked

It could be as simple as that, to be fair he's relatively unknown so a damask would have very little impact, therefore building him up as someone who is on the rosters side in theory gets him into the fans consciousness and creates some heat and interest when he's demasked and revealed to be a traitor

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Mon 19 Nov 2012, 1:57 pm

I know Wes has been hanging around backstage with Angle for some time now...I had no idea he was pulling double duty as a member of Aces & Eights! Shocked

Angle was even trying to get him a match on last night's Impact.

I don't get this at all. Why would they be trying to get him over with the fans as one of the good guys, on the one hand, while having him play one of the bad guys?

I iz confuzed... Headscratch
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 2:06 pm

Thats what I thought, Angle is trying to get him a Gut Check match so could it be that he is signed to the roster and then reveled as a member of Aces and Eights as a betrayel or have TNA just undermined the viewers intelligence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down