The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed?

+2
jimmy glitter pants
Valero's Conscience
6 posters

Go down

Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed? Empty Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed?

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:00 pm

I've seen a bit of the show and Haye comes across as I thought i.e. a bit cocky but a nice enough bloke albeit he hasn't done much in there!

Have you seen it and what have you thought of him?

Not boxing related but I though Bristow would be a complete a-hole but actually a pleasant enough guy!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed? Empty Re: Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed?

Post by jimmy glitter pants Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:I've seen a bit of the show and Haye comes across as I thought i.e. a bit cocky but a nice enough bloke albeit he hasn't done much in there!

Have you seen it and what have you thought of him?

Not boxing related but I though Bristow would be a complete a-hole but actually a pleasant enough guy!

Come on tell the truth you have watched every episode.

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed? Empty Re: Haye in the Jungle - Opinion Changed?

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 pm

I don't watch that sh!t but if he is as entertaining as he was on Ringside, it must be a real hoot.

I only watch boxing, rugby, The Walking Dead and Homeland.

and Mrs Windows watches Strictly Come Dancing. Not me though. I am far too manly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 pm

The Walking Dead is quality, latest season is getting better every episode.

As for the original question I have to agree with you Valero, he hasn't had a lot to do but he certainly brings a bit of comedy value to the program. Never usually bother with it but as he was in there I was curious to see how he comes across. Agree about Bristow as well, thought he was going to be a absolute helmet but he has been alright too. Who is the little balding blonde toad who has just come in?

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Not sur era changed too much, he was always know as a 'lad' who is always looking for a laugh or the rile someone up but sometimes while selling a fight e tries to hard and comes out as arrogant

He has been funny but also is always looking to do something to entertain himself without thinking of others and while we won't mind the ' celebs' migh ther bored of it

I know he's only been in there 10 or so days but he is already looking smaller and his muscle mass is decreasing. He says he normally eats 4000 calories, 4000 to rice and beans was always going to take its toll

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Little balding toad is Lamahl off of kajagoogoo (one of UC's favourite bands). Complete turd of a bloke.

Haye is actually quite funny. I think he may end up parking his Raleigh Burner in Rosemary Shrager's cycle rack.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey Glitter Pants, I've watched probably about half the shows, hope you're proud! Cool I guess the ones I missed clashed with some other stupid shows!

I liked it when Brian Connelly cried when Haye threw a bit of wood of the camp fire! Haye said he didn't know whetehr to hug him or punch him, which was so true if you saw it!

I know what you mean about his size WHU Champ!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Little balding toad is Lamahl off of kajagoogoo (one of UC's favourite bands). Complete turd of a bloke.

Haye is actually quite funny. I think he may end up parking his Raleigh Burner in Rosemary Shrager's cycle rack.

You could park Volvo estate in that particular rack and still have room to manoeuvre.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down