The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hector Camacho

+16
Fists of Fury
fearlessBamber
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Rodney
Union Cane
Atila
milkyboy
ONETWOFOREVER
KO-KING
TRUSSMAN66
88Chris05
spencerclarke
ShahenshahG
bhb001
Mr Bounce
BoxingFan88
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hector Camacho - Page 2 Empty Hector Camacho

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 am

First topic message reminder :

I have just heard that Hector Camacho has been shot in the neck and face in a senseless act of violence. Thankfully although he is in critical condition, he is expected to survive.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/176019-hector-camacho-sr-shot-in-critical-condition-but-expected-to-survive

Horrible news on what has been a really bad year for the sport already with the deaths of boxing legends, lets hope we don't lose another one.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Hector Camacho - Page 2 Empty Re: Hector Camacho

Post by JabMachineMK2 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:From what I hear, his family member was found with cocaine on his person, several bags. You dice with the devil and all that....

R.I.P Macho.

Well, lets be honest - we're all men of the world and we all know that if two men get professionally assassinated by gunfire at virtual point blank range in their car it's not by a rival missionary worker. Macho was no saint, we'll say no more than that.

thumbsup

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:13 am

Being an addict doesn't make anybody a "bad" person...........

Have to remember unlike "some on here"..Camacho had a family who will no doubt live with this killing for the rest of their lives....

Had great personal tragedy myself and everydasy you get reminded in some way...

Spouting "Dice with the devil"...Is all very well unless death affects you in a very personal way....

Camacho's death is a tragedy and let him without sin cast the first stone.................

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Atila wrote:
milkyboy wrote:Terrible year for boxing. I've good memories of a very gifted fighter, though to my mind a bit of an underachiever, and as Chris has said, very negative post Rosario. Tragic end, as seems all too common for ex-boxers. I guess to some degree it goes hand in hand with a violent profession, but tragic nonetheless
He's the only fighter to stop Ray Leonard correct?

Ha, just spotted this, oh the irony of being stopped by the one guy who could run away faster than Leonard did v hagler.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2