The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

+17
navyblueshorts
djlovesyou
golfermartin
Hibbz
beninho
1GrumpyGolfer
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
pedro
gaelgowfer
John Cregan
hend085
McLaren
kwinigolfer
incontinentia
Diggers
JAS
super_realist
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners Empty Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

Post by super_realist Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:06 pm

There are plenty of them about. Mostly ugly blokes with attractive females, rarely see it the other way around though.

I'll start with McIlroy and Wozniaki.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners Empty Re: Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

Post by JAS Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:09 pm

Do you really think Wozniaki's ugly?........ I'll get ma coat!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners Empty Re: Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

Post by Diggers Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:15 pm

Im not a big Wozzer fan personally.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:18 pm

She's better looking than he is though. I'm not a fan either really. Nice chassis she has though.

Woods and Ellen is another example. Some of the scrubbers he was known to have pumped were more his level.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:23 pm

Its the chasis Im not keen on, bit too muscular and masculine....I can see why you'd like it though SR Very Happy
Struggling to think of any individual women in sport I really fancy, mind you Id like an en masse dabble with the Dutch hockey team...

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

This is a horrible thread you should be ashamed.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:26 pm

I would think the Dutch Hockey team would be a bit muscular too Diggers. Hockey players tend to have MASSIVE legs.

You don't think Ivanovic is tidy Diggers?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

incontinentia wrote:This is a horrible thread you should be ashamed.

Why? Is it because I mentioned Irish poster boy as being facially challenged?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:28 pm

Surely you cant abort a thread once its started ?

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:31 pm

super_realist wrote:I would think the Dutch Hockey team would be a bit muscular too Diggers. Hockey players tend to have MASSIVE legs.

You don't think Ivanovic is tidy Diggers?

She's pretty but she is over 6 foot (just) Super. As a mere 5 9 short ass I dont tend to be interested in anyone over say 5 6" or 7". Clealry when she heard this Maria Sharapova was devastated.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:47 pm

Not sure which of the Poulter pairing is the better looking one.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 21 Nov 2012, 8:36 pm

Jim Furyk and Stephen Ames are the golfers most frequently voted by fellow pros to have married "above their looks" during polls on the matter.
Not surprising with Furyk's schnozze and Ames's gnashers.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Wed 21 Nov 2012, 9:13 pm

Is Crouch still with Abigail Clancy? Oooh i'd like to kiss her from top to bottom, and from side to side. Also diagonally.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:42 pm

Sadly I will have to nominate myself for this one. My girlfriend is very hot and I am not.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 7:48 am

Well if you are going to have an imaginary girlfriend Mac, you might as well make it a fit one.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by hend085 Thu 22 Nov 2012, 8:25 am

and you're not a sports star

hend085

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:40 am

How do you know I'm not?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:41 am

because you're a librarian.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:50 am

incontinentia wrote:Is Crouch still with Abigail Clancy? Oooh i'd like to kiss her from top to bottom, and from side to side. Also diagonally.

Crouch was once asked in an interview: "What would you be if you weren't a footballer?"
He replied....."A virgin"...............

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 9:54 am

To be fair at least most sportsmen ar in good nick (golfers excepted) and youngish. Its the 75 year old crinkled rock stars with 18 years old dollys on their arms that make me puke.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:00 am

Well I'd hope to still be able to not say no if an 18year old dolly bird came onto me when I'm 75. Obviously being morally corrupt I'd relish such an event :-/

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:12 am

Trump! .. a euphemism for all things ugly.

Mind you, 'twouldn't surprise me if the board's Trump "lickspittle" fancied him!

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:12 am

gaelgowfer wrote:Trump! .. a euphemism for all things ugly.

Mind you, 'twouldn't surprise me if the board's Trump "lickspittle" fancied him!

Boring.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:28 am

Given the recent fader scandal, anyone claiming to be going out with a hot doctor should be deemed highly suspectible. We'l need some sort of photographic evidence and/or third party confirmation.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:33 am

Oooh, I've been promoted from schmuck to lickspittle, how exciting!!

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:40 am

Schmuck is a great word, doesnt get used anything like enough. You cant get offended by being called a schmuck, its too cuddly a word.
Lickspittle on the other hand is a horrible sounding word, its yucky.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:40 am

Dufner + wife.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:41 am

Diggers wrote:Schmuck is a great word, doesnt get used anything like enough. You cant get offended by being called a schmuck, its too cuddly a word.

Aren't you offending the jewish community?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:44 am

What, by saying a yiddish word is great ? Quite the reverse Id say, always liked the word mensch as well.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:47 am

Diggers wrote:Schmuck is a great word, doesnt get used anything like enough. You cant get offended by being called a schmuck, its too cuddly a word.

Ooh Lordy!!! Do you think Gael was hitting on me when she called me a Schmuck then?? It is a well known female seduction technique to try and ruffle a blokes feathers before moving in for the kill. I'm usually unscareable but.....:-/

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:50 am

Diggers wrote:What, by saying a yiddish word is great ? Quite the reverse Id say, always liked the word mensch as well.

Both sound far too Woody Allen to me. The worlds least funny man apart from Ricky Gervais of course.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:52 am

There is no way Federer would pull Mirka if he were your average bloke.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:56 am

On the subject of Tennis then...anybody else think Murray's burd is bang tidy??

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:57 am

McLaren wrote:There is no way Federer would pull Mirka if he were your average bloke.

Federer is a very smug person, but it's clear it's fat Mirka who is punching above her weight there.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:58 am

JAS ... lickspittle is a word s_r uses on this forum ... ad nauseam. This is why I put it in quote marks.

You're still a schmuck though! Laugh

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:01 am

I feel pity for Mr Gael.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:04 am

Come on Super, be a mensch for once.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:14 am

Is she not a ghastly author?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by SetupDeterminesTheMotion Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:16 am

Serena Williams Drool
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
SetupDeterminesTheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:18 am

SetupDeterminesTheMotion wrote:Serena Williams Drool

vomit

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by SetupDeterminesTheMotion Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:21 am

Says the man who things Caroline is a Dog
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
SetupDeterminesTheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:25 am

I didn't say that, but it's hard to think of Williams in a totty sense though.
It was Diggers who said she wasn't much cop.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:26 am

Christ, Id be scared Serena Williams would eat you afterwards...and I dont mean in a good way.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by SetupDeterminesTheMotion Thu 22 Nov 2012, 1:11 pm

But what away to go.....................
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
SetupDeterminesTheMotion

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu 22 Nov 2012, 2:02 pm

McLaren wrote:Sadly I will have to nominate myself for this one. My girlfriend is very hot and I am not.

What's the matter with her? Apart from being chained to a radiator in your bedroom.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 22 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

Greatest footballer (ever??) in my life time Lionel Messi has a stunner of a partner, with that sultry latin look. And he is basically a midget who looks like he should still be at school.

But if any decent sports star has to settle then things have gone very wrong...

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 2:52 pm

beninho wrote:Greatest footballer (ever??) in my life time Lionel Messi has a stunner of a partner, with that sultry latin look.

Strewth, Messi is dating Ronaldo ????? Now theres a turn up for the books.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Thu 22 Nov 2012, 3:54 pm

I used to have a "thing" for Jennifer Capriati when she first came on the scene and during her teenage angst years. (I was a teenager myself before you accuse me of Savillism).

Unfortunately after her comeback although she was a more successful tennis player she had bulked up massively and developed rather masculine features.

I've a horrible feeling recreational drugs may have been replaced by something more "professional".

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Thu 22 Nov 2012, 4:01 pm

Martini Hingis was fit for purpose. Prize silly cow by all accounts though.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 22 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

If we are going on old tennis players...Gabriella Sabatini. Dont even remember if she was good, but made my younger self interested in tennis!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next