The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

+17
navyblueshorts
djlovesyou
golfermartin
Hibbz
beninho
1GrumpyGolfer
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
pedro
gaelgowfer
John Cregan
hend085
McLaren
kwinigolfer
incontinentia
Diggers
JAS
super_realist
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners - Page 2 Empty Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

Post by super_realist Wed 21 Nov 2012, 3:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

There are plenty of them about. Mostly ugly blokes with attractive females, rarely see it the other way around though.

I'll start with McIlroy and Wozniaki.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners - Page 2 Empty Re: Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 4:37 pm

Mac was an Aranxia Sanchez Vicario fan.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners - Page 2 Empty Re: Ugly Sports Stars with Attractive Partners

Post by golfermartin Thu 22 Nov 2012, 4:51 pm

Sabatini - Didn't like her heavy eyebrows. Prefer blonds myself.

golfermartin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 4:53 pm

Plenty of tasty women tennis players, Mirka Federer excepted of course.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Thu 22 Nov 2012, 5:21 pm

You should check out Mirka back in her young playing days. She's was lovely.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 6:06 pm

She was "alright" back in the day. Nothing special. Looks like she's been on the Lowry diet since then.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 22 Nov 2012, 8:30 pm

beninho wrote:If we are going on old tennis players...Gabriella Sabatini. Dont even remember if she was good, but made my younger self interested in tennis!
Maybe but she was odd. Her right shoulder and arm were massively over-developed cf. her left side. Always thought it a bit weird but a minor issue in her case I think!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:29 pm

An alpha male like Tiger could have pretty much any woman he wants, its not about fame or money in my opinion, but sheer animal magnetism.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:48 pm

incontinentia wrote:An alpha male like Tiger could have pretty much any woman he wants, its not about fame or money in my opinion, but sheer animal magnetism.

He's got nine chins, is bald, no personality at all, and takes part in the sport least appreciated by females, so it's clearly all about the fame and money. Sounds like he could have you too if he was so inclined.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Fri 23 Nov 2012, 9:14 am

incontinentia wrote:An alpha male like Tiger could have pretty much any woman he wants, its not about fame or money in my opinion, but sheer animal magnetism.

... and his big willy ... allegedly ... censored tomato

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Fri 23 Nov 2012, 9:29 am

Not that I want to encourage this discussion, but I half-expected that someone might comment on either Anna Rawson or Pollyanna Woodward (see Poulter fan club thread, that's all I'm going to say).

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 23 Nov 2012, 9:36 am

gaelgowfer wrote:

According to Cocktail Waitress reports at the time (admittedly highly unreliable sources) he either didn't have that much downstairs...or didn't know how to use it.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri 23 Nov 2012, 11:17 am

JAS wrote:
gaelgowfer wrote:

According to Cocktail Waitress reports at the time (admittedly highly unreliable sources) he either didn't have that much downstairs...or didn't know how to use it.
I still can't believe how stupid he was. He shagged one of them in a car park and was photo'd by the enquirer. Maybe it was an addiction but for gods sake take it indoors if you dont want to get caught!
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 23 Nov 2012, 11:18 am

JAS wrote:
gaelgowfer wrote:

Of course he didn't have a clue, he didn't have his team of advisers there with him to tell him what to do. Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:32 pm

super_realist wrote:Well if you are going to have an imaginary girlfriend Mac, you might as well make it a fit one.

Laugh OK

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:40 pm

JAS wrote:
gaelgowfer wrote:

... and his big willy ... allegedly ... :censored: :tomato:

I heard the opposite was the case and that he was quite the performer in the bedroom. And that he has a big dong.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:42 pm

Well, I'm sure you'd be able to confirm that Mac, given you've had enough time to study the poster on the ceiling above your bed.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 23 Nov 2012, 12:53 pm

I remember the documentary about Woods philandering, the madam who lined up all his hookers said he wasnt lacking in the trouser dept but was a bit lacking in imagination.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:05 pm

Wasn't he into simulating strangulation? Weirdo.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanSpiff Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:08 pm

super_realist wrote:Wasn't he into simulating strangulation? Weirdo.

It's because he never choked on course.

SpacemanSpiff

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:11 pm

Thats fairly standard stuff, and quite tame really. You need to expose yourself to some more stuff.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:17 pm

McLaren wrote:

Thats fairly standard stuff, and quite tame really. You need to expose yourself to some more stuff.

I suppose when you do it to your "girlfriend" she actually gets MORE air to the head. Careful you don't get a puncture though. Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:20 pm

SpacemanSpiff wrote:

It's because he never choked on course.

Laugh
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by golfermartin Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

It seems we have two Tiger Woods fan club threads running now!

golfermartin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 23 Nov 2012, 1:46 pm

Not really, the concensus seems to be he's an ugly bald nine chinned joyless Bar Steward, with a tiny Winkle who is into strangling skanky birds.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanSpiff Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:23 pm

ugly bald nine chinned joyless Bar Steward, with a tiny Winkle who is into strangling skanky birds, would like to meet.........

SpacemanSpiff

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:33 pm

Typically, you have to look beyond these shores to find the most attractive ladies...
Sylvie van der Vaart
Adriana Karembeu
Shakira (Gerrard Pique)
Sara Carbonero (Iker Casillas)

In England it always seems to be the middle of the road players that bag the stunning women:
Tanya Robinson (Stephen Taylor)
Vanessa Peroncel (Bridge / Terry / anyone who can kick a ball... how could we forget her?)
Joanna Taylor (Danny Murphy)

While the top players like Wayne Rooney, Ashley Cole and Steven Gerrard have fairly ordinary looking wives.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:38 pm

Tiger always takes over these threads. I have to hand it to Federer, he could have had a trophy wife for sure but he looked beyond skin deep.

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:45 pm

Its all a bit down to taste Ray, personally cant see it in Joanna Taylor or Tanya Robinson. Id prefer Alex Curran and unlike Super I happen to think Chezza is a very pretty girl.
You are right about the foreign totty though, Sylvie van der Vaart is very hot. Tigger did pretty well with Elin as well. He obviously preffered quantity over quality.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:55 pm

Actually the guy D4S and myself played round the Grove with back in July had a rather tasty burd. Pretty sexy wee Aussie chick by the name of Kylie, does a bit of singing apparently. Shame she didn't come caddy for him on the day.

Apparently he's judged to be none too ugly either (unlike his short game on the day), he's one of the 20 highest paid male models on the planet.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 23 Nov 2012, 3:09 pm

JAS wrote:Actually the guy D4S and myself played round the Grove with back in July had a rather tasty burd. Pretty sexy wee Aussie chick by the name of Kylie, does a bit of singing apparently. Shame she didn't come caddy for him on the day.

Apparently he's judged to be none too ugly either (unlike his short game on the day), he's one of the 20 highest paid male models on the planet.

So Jas...this leads one to the ultimate question.....Kylie or Danni ? Ive always had a thing for Danni Minogue, always thought she had a bit more filth appeal. That said Kyle was into Michael Hutchence who was clearly a bit of a naughty boy. Its a tough call, sadly both of them are a bit full of botox these days but you still wouldnt say no. Throw Natalie Imbruglia into the mix and Id be in heaven.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 23 Nov 2012, 3:15 pm

That's beginning to sound like the plot for the next Fosters advert Diggers....hooorooo Wink

I guess Danni would be more naturally filthy but I reckon Kylie would have picked up a fair few minxy tricks from Hutchence. I wouldn't want to let any of them down so it would be all in Wink

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Fri 23 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

Thats a truly heroic gesture Jas, I applaude you clap

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 23 Nov 2012, 3:57 pm

Diggers wrote:Its all a bit down to taste Ray, personally cant see it in Joanna Taylor or Tanya Robinson. Id prefer Alex Curran and unlike Super I happen to think Chezza is a very pretty girl.
You are right about the foreign totty though, Sylvie van der Vaart is very hot. Tigger did pretty well with Elin as well. He obviously prefered quantity over quality.

Generally footballers wives/girlfriends at least those of the high profile players are everything I dislike about the British woman. They can be superficially attractive, like the ghastly Cheryl "talentless" Cole, but are often brassy, tacky, classless and made up to a horrendous degree not to mention pretty thick and inarticulate, nowhere near as pretty as they are made out to be either.

I was in Oslo the other week, and can honestly say that the natural understated beauty of 90% of the population would knock these skanky tarts into a cocked hat. Footballers are not known for their taste though, so it's no surprise they end up with vacuous bimbos but then when you are as ugly as Ashley Cole, No Forehead Gerrard and John Terry beggars can't be choosers.

We get a very raw deal in the UK when it comes to the standard of our women, and I think are second only to NZ Maori in terms of the ugliness and condition of our population. Can't speak for the male population, not being an uphill gardener but I can't imagine it fairs much better.

Spot a pretty woman in the UK, and 7/10 they are eastern European.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri 23 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

Really digs ? I'm not saying Cheryl is ugly , she scrubs up pretty well, but she'sno more attractive than the girls working behind the clinique counter at debenhams.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri 23 Nov 2012, 4:55 pm

JAS wrote:That's beginning to sound like the plot for the next Fosters advert Diggers....hooorooo Wink

I guess Danni would be more naturally filthy but I reckon Kylie would have picked up a fair few minxy tricks from Hutchence. I wouldn't want to let any of them down so it would be all in Wink

If you're going to go Aussie, Holly Valance is quite tidy, but the ultimate would be Elle MacPherson. My sources tell me she is at the top end of the filthometer.

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 23 Nov 2012, 10:45 pm

Wow, more sweeping statements than usual in that last post super. Just let the sexism and xenophobia flow.

You were in the middle of Oslo and you find it a surprise to see more hot girls dressed in more expensive and "nicer" clothing compared to what you might see in your area of Aberdeen?

And as far as I can tell Europe has not escaped having an array of tacky celebrity types for its footballers and the like to date.

Diggers - I would easily pick Kylie.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 24 Nov 2012, 8:22 am

Mac, you really are deliberately being a plank, not sure how I've been remotely sexist in saying that European women are better looking on average than UK ones, do you disagree? I'm not sure on the standard of British blow up dolls to European ones though, that's your area of expertise.

Also I didn't mention the cost of their clothing at all. Merely that they dress in a more classy fashion, you don't need money to dress in an understated, stylish and non skanky way. As dolly parton once said 'it takes a lot of money to look this cheap'. That describes any UK town centre on a Friday night.

As for xenophobia, how about you look up a dictionary? It isn't xenophobic to say maori women aren't very attractive. It's an opinion.
Next you'll be calling me fattist for calling Lowry a greedy git, or perhaps I'm racist because I don't like nine chins Woods.
Grow up.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sat 24 Nov 2012, 1:41 pm

super_realist wrote:As for xenophobia, how about you look up a dictionary? It isn't xenophobic to say maori women aren't very attractive. It's an opinion.
Next you'll be calling me fattist for calling Lowry a greedy git, or perhaps I'm racist because I don't like nine chins Woods.
Grow up.
If we were in the wild I would attack you.

The dictionary says xenophobia is fear or dislike of foreign people or objects(i.e. Maori women). There's such a thing as a xenophobic opinion. Everything you say about Lowry is fattist. You also seem to have issues with the multiple chinned (geniophobia). This link may be helpful http://common-phobias.com/Genio/phobia.htm

incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 24 Nov 2012, 4:44 pm

It's not xenophobic because there is a rational reason. I don't find them attractive, just like I don't find ginger, fat people or the Irish accent attractive. It isn't a slur against a nation or country, merely the aesthetics of the female gender of that country.
I don't dislike maori women personally I just don't find them attractive. That isn't xenophobia at all and you'd have to be an idiot to think it was.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sat 24 Nov 2012, 10:45 pm

Actually S_R, it's just your opinion re. Maori women. Perhaps you should prefix the comments with "In my opinion...." ?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:11 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Actually S_R, it's just your opinion re. Maori women. Perhaps you should prefix the comments with "In my opinion...." ?

Actually I did Navy, see below:

super_realist wrote: I think are second only to NZ Maori in terms of the ugliness and condition of our population.

Anyway, no matter how I put it it wasn't a xenophobic statement. It's exactly the same statement as saying "I think the Norwegians are cracking looking" only Inco ignored my positive statement and got on his soap box when he only saw the negative comment. If he's going to call me (wrongly) a xenophobe, he should also call me a xenophile for the other statement, but he just wanted to have a go and threaten me with violence in his predictable Irish way.

Certain people will look for offence in everything and Inco has proven many times that he'll do that at every opportunity as he's demonstrated with his fake offence at the word Leprechaun (how pathetic the icon has "disappeared by the way) and common or garden phrase "Luck of the Irish" to which he laughably complained to the BBC about.

Last edited by super_realist on Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:13 pm

You would have to be an idiot to think you can right off all the women from a nation as unattractive.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:21 pm

I prefer to "write" them off Mac. I also used the word "generally" in my description. I feel the same about Aboriginal women. I don't find them attractive in "GENERAL", probably there are some that are good looking, but on the whole, I don't find them so, just as I don't find UK women attractive on the whole in comparison to the average of European women.

You know very well we were talking in an "average" sense too, you're just being obstinate for the sake of it, because you'd argue black was white if you meant you could disagree with me on something else.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Sun 25 Nov 2012, 8:47 am

Got to say I’m a wee bit puzzled by the whole Maori “write” off thing Super but each to their own I suppose. I’ve got a bit of first hand experience of Polynesian females and ahem....lets just say they know how to move Wink

Of course the trouble with sweeping generalisations is that there is always a youtube clip to highlight the exceptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajxTl-UFL_w

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun 25 Nov 2012, 9:07 am

Of course there are exceptions, which is why I said 'generally' and 'average', only Mac and Inco ignored that and concluded I thought ALL Maori women were ugly. If it needs to be highlighted in a video though it probably means the average isn't too great.

There are plenty examples of countries where your average woman is better looking than the women from another.

There was nothing wrong with my statement or how I put it. They just interpreted it the wrong way as usual and predictably went down went down the racism/xenophobe route.
I wouldn't expect less from mac though, a man whose idea of a hot woman is fat Mirka Federer or ghastly ginger Scottish newsreader Jackie Bird.

I could have said the same for ginger or fat girls and no one would have batted an eyelid but the professionally offended were waiting to pounce.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:12 pm

super_realist wrote:Certain people will look for offence in everything and Inco has proven many times that he'll do that at every opportunity as he's demonstrated with his fake offence at the word Leprechaun (how pathetic the icon has "disappeared by the way) and common or garden phrase "Luck of the Irish" to which he laughably complained to the BBC about.
Don't want to get into another argument here but I must address your points.

Firstly, what's all this 'fake offence' malarky? Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's fake. Maybe if you had some pride in yur nationality you would understand. Secondly, I have no problem with 'l*prechaun' or 'l*ck of the Irish', but I did have a problem with the context in which they were used.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:25 pm

I cannot believe how someone can be sensitive about the nation they come from. It simply makes it obvious how deeply insecure you are about it all and how serious you take yourself.
So, of course it's fake offence. There isn't another person in the world who'd be offended by Leprechaun or Luck of The Irish and if there is, just how sad does that make them? It would be like a Scotsman being offended by the use of a thistle, or being called a tightwad.

As for having a pride in my nation, exactly what do I have to be proud of by being from Scotland? It's only marginally better than being Irish.

I wouldn't be surprised if your "offence" was responsible for the LEPRECHAUN icon being taken off the smilies.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:34 pm

[quote="super_realist"]As for having a pride in my nation, exactly what do I have to be proud of by being from Scotland? It's only marginally better than being Irish.
quote]
Laugh Laugh There must be something?

Thank god the l*prechaun icon is gone, next on the agenda is monkey

Surprised you haven't used chin in reference to Woods.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:41 pm

As far as I know Inco there isn't an icon with 9 Chins, otherwise I'd use it.
I suppose the primary benefit to being reluctantly Scottish is that I'm not Irish. Yahoo Therefore there is something to be thankful about.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 25 Nov 2012, 1:13 pm

super_realist wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:Actually S_R, it's just your opinion re. Maori women. Perhaps you should prefix the comments with "In my opinion...." ?

Actually I did Navy, see below:

super_realist wrote: I think are second only to NZ Maori in terms of the ugliness and condition of our population.

Fairplay! I should have read that a bit more closely Ale.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next