The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam series?

2 posters

Go down

Gundam series? Empty Gundam series?

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 23 Nov 2012, 10:04 pm

Anyone watched any of these?

I have just watched AGE and I thought it was ok, hadn't seen any Gundam series prior to it, just a few episodes 5-10 years ago. The family timeline I liked but I will list good n bad points below.

Characters:

Flit:
Spoiler:

Asemu:
Spoiler:

Kio:
Spoiler:

Story

Well I thought this was ok for the most part, the timeskips bothered me a little as all we knew that happened is about 2 mins of dialogue in Kio's story as well as the last episode of Asemus story. We don't get anything else about the Federation or Vagan activities. I assume they just sit on their hands. The story isn't really dark throughout but there are moments of darkness in all 3 stories. The last few episodes seemed very rushed as we saw characters die and battles with Gundams last less than 1-2 minutes with noteable villians where as before that they lasted at least 3-5 mins and struggled.

Is it worth a look?

I would say so, it does get a bit stupid in the middle but if you love giant mech fights then consider this a 'popcorn show'

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Gundam series? Empty Re: Gundam series?

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 29 Nov 2012, 5:57 pm

I haven't seen Gundam yet but I did enjoy a similar anime called Code Geass which was awesome. I highly recommend it.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down