The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redknapp.

4 posters

Go down

Redknapp. Empty Redknapp.

Post by hampo17 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:32 am

Has been appointed as the new QPR manager this morning on a 2 year deal and will watch todays game from the stands. Great appointment for QPR, has a fantastic habit of signing very good players cheaply and will surely get rid of anyone not pulling their weight.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Redknapp. Empty Re: Redknapp.

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:49 am

if anyone can get them out of the mess they're in, then he can!

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:50 am

Well lets hope his first home game in charge ends in defeat for him.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:13 pm

Surprised he signed a deal that long to be honest, I'd have expected him to have seen the season out and evaluated the situation in May because I'd doubt he'd really want to manage in the Championship.

He's got a massive job on there for sure and they'll need to - somewhere down the line - go on a helluva run to get themselves out of that mess. He's brave for taking it on but he's probably in a no-lose situation anyway.

Funny old game football. Within the space of six months Redknapp has gone from managing a top 6 CL qualifying contender and being considered for the England job to taking the reins at QPR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:30 pm

'Arry won't stop QPR getting relegated, he might get them a nice run in the FA Cup though.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 24 Nov 2012, 4:44 pm

I seem to remember Southampton thinking he could save them from relegation, he didn't.

Poor move for Redknapp who has taken a huge step down from Tottenham and being linked with the England job, and I still can't see QPR staying up.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down