The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title?

+5
BD21
Stonee21
Kay Fabe
Dolphin Ziggler
Fernando
9 posters

Go down

Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title? Empty Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title?

Post by Fernando Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:42 pm

Anyone else thinking this fued with Cena will eventually lead to him becoming world champion over the next few months?

He's gone over Randy Orton at SS and now he's up against the no.1 face of the company in Cena surely if he's goes over him as well then he'll be ready to become champion.

Whilst the storyline is awful if it gets Ziggler over successfully then it's job done and he can move on to the title scene

What do we think?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title? Empty Re: Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Nov 2012, 2:52 pm

I see this as WWE finally showing him as more than just a heel, now hes a competitor with wins over Orton and a legitimate opponent for Cena.

He even called Vickie his former manager in recent weeks, all signs that he is being given the push as a serious guy now.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title? Empty Re: Dolph Ziggler being set up for the world title?

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Nov 2012, 3:46 pm

He needs to start hitting the Superkick as his full time finisher now

Shawns gone and as far as in the ring goes he's not coming back, time to move on and allow someone else to use that finisher, Dolph needs it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Nov 2012, 4:11 pm

Agreed, he executes the kick well. The zig-zag and his version of the fameasser are good secondary moves, but the Superkick would have star quality written all over it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 4:14 pm

Not to mention that his superkick looks awesome! The perfect natural successor to the move as far as I'm concerned. Keep the zig zag as a signature move but I agree he needs the kick as his finisher, gives him that ability to win out of nowhere which he needs being a smaller guy similar to HBK

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

Just the sound of it fits like a glove.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 26 Nov 2012, 7:07 pm

Agree he needs a top finishing move every big star does and it may the final part of the puzzle for dolph

I think going over cena would be huge, he doesn't job very often so a clean victory would be just the push he needs to take on the WHC . But will he go over cena...probably not, not even punk has really decisively gone over cena clean so why would dolph??

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Nov 2012, 7:44 pm

I'd be amazed if he went over Cena clean, doubt that would happen and while it would do him wonders I don't think he needs to go over Cena clean either, I don't like Cena going down clean to often, I think every company needs a big scalp so that when someone goes over him clean it truly means something

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 26 Nov 2012, 8:54 pm

I'm with gaffer, the top babyface in the company should only do jobs on very special occasions. In this case I think that just feuding with Cena is an elevation for dolph and I think he can be established as a top tier wrestler by having a lengthy, competitive match with Cena.

I also think he'll cash in at TLC, as this feud and matchup with cena is the perfect red herring from WWE's point of view

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 26 Nov 2012, 9:29 pm

I agree that there is no reason for him to go over clean but I think a cheap victory with a mistaken AJ distraction would be great. Followed up with Ziggler cashing in would allow him to talk up the biggest night of his life doing something no one has ever done, beat Cena and then win a world title in the same night.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:47 pm

The pedantic in me would say Edge pinned Cena in an Elimination Chamber on his way to later on win the WHC Smile

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 26 Nov 2012, 11:28 pm

Think its all written up for AJ to screw John Cena. Ziggler gets the win and has AJ. The new Edge and Lita?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down