The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports personality

+33
Faldono1fan
Good Golly I'm Olly
GunsGerms
Lairdy
Slowride
monty junior
Roller_Coaster
dummy_half
hogie
Doon the Water
gaelgowfer
ScottieD18
drive4show
Bob_the_Job
oldshanker
navyblueshorts
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
John Cregan
golfermartin
kwinigolfer
SpacemanSpiff
LastDamnation
Gareth_NI
Skydriver
goldwolf
SmithersJones
super_realist
Mad for Chelsea
JAS
pedro
McLaren
Diggers
barragan
37 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who gets your vote?

Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 14 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 11 ]
[ 0 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Sports personality - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 47

Sports personality - Page 4 Empty Sports personality

Post by barragan Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only golfer making the list this year is Rory. The list is dominated by Olympians and Paralympians as expected. In fact, Rory is the only entry from the dozen not to have competed at London 2012. But do any of the others really deserve the annual title more than he does. Many have had great careers, but 2012 has just added the cherry on top. Murray has done something pretty special, but really is a couple of gears behind Rory...
Thoughts?...

barragan

Back to top Go down

Sports personality - Page 4 Empty Re: Sports personality

Post by Skydriver Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:17 pm

I think I've said this before, but I previously thought there was a reasonable chance of (a) public avoiding cycling because "they" won last year and (b) split vote because, let's face it, Sir Chris Hoy also deserves to win for being the most successful GB Olympian.

Theory doesn't seem to be holding up based on what I'm hearing though.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:19 pm

Nah, Hoy is only making up the numbers this year. He'll get next to no votes apart from pathetic Scots voting on the basis of his nationality.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:19 pm

murray's RU at wimbledon was better than anything wiggins achieved this year, in my [uneducated] opinion raspberry
Run

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by dummy_half Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:50 pm

Diggers wrote:Dummy half you do have to factor in the competition when assessing a great year in sport.
Road race cycling is in a bit of a mess right now with doping as Mac referred to earlier (thats not Wiggins fault obviously) but I wouldnt say Wiggins had to beat some of the greatest cyclists in history to win his tours. Obviously Contador was in there but really how can we judge him oher than as a doper who may or may not be doping now.
Murray had to beat a couple of greats for his titles so that does add to his achievements. Wiggins was utterly dominate but was it a vintage year for competition....personally I dont think so. That would be my main caveat against him to be honest.

It's a reasonable comment - certainly Wiggins was not facing the toughest field ever assembled for the Tour (no Contador, no Andy Schleck - Evans was though there as defending champion). However, it's still an incredibly tough race, particularly to go into as the favourite and to deliver the goods (on the back of his other performances during the season).

As for Murray, Djokovic is still clearly the guy to beat although he slipped a little from his extraordinary level of 2011, while Federer is no longer as consistently brilliant as he was 4 or 5 years ago - can still play some very fine tennis (as in the Wimbledon final), but has more iffy matches now. Nadal missing half the season with injury obviously made life a bit easier for the other 3.

Don't get me wrong, I think Murray would be a very deserving winner of SPOTY when judged against the performances of previous winners (miles ahead of Giggs or Mrs Tindall). Farah would also be very worthy, and I think a reasonable case can be made for a few others (Ennis, for performing so well under the pressure of expectations, Ainslie for his career etc), but personally I have Wiggins as even better.

dummy_half

Back to top Go down

Post by SpacemanSpiff Fri 07 Dec 2012, 2:51 pm

Diggers wrote:Dummy half you do have to factor in the competition when assessing a great year in sport.
Road race cycling is in a bit of a mess right now with doping as Mac referred to earlier (thats not Wiggins fault obviously) but I wouldnt say Wiggins had to beat some of the greatest cyclists in history to win his tours. Obviously Contador was in there but really how can we judge him oher than as a doper who may or may not be doping now.
Murray had to beat a couple of greats for his titles so that does add to his achievements. Wiggins was utterly dominate but was it a vintage year for competition....personally I dont think so. That would be my main caveat against him to be honest.

Agree with this. Actually when you look at it, you could've had a number of categories this year -
Personality, Sporting Acheivment, Against the odds win etc etc and you could've had male/female too.

SpacemanSpiff

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Sun 16 Dec 2012, 5:08 am

Might be a bit biased but i have to swing towards Murray and McIlroy winning huge events in two of the few truly global sports is for me enough to put them at the top followed by Wiggins in third. It will end up Wiggins, Farah ,Ennis though unfortunately..

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Sun 16 Dec 2012, 11:39 pm

Well, pretty much as expected then. I can't believe they gave the team award to the 2 Olympic 'teams', when they're specifically excluded in the terms and conditions on the BBC website.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Mon 17 Dec 2012, 12:20 am

surprised McIlroy is so far down, and disappointed Storey received so few votes, but I think the right person won. Well done Wiggo clap

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 17 Dec 2012, 2:01 am

Yep...got to say I think the right person won but in ANY other year, ANY of the shortlist would have been worthy winners. Utterly HUGE year for British sporting success, remember it well folks Smile

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 17 Dec 2012, 8:56 am

Glad to see Mcilroy get such a low percentage.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Mon 17 Dec 2012, 9:18 am

super_realist wrote:Glad to see Mcilroy get such a low percentage.

Oh? Why's that then?
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 17 Dec 2012, 9:34 am

Didn't think he was deserving much more given what he was up against, plus it highlights where golf is in the public consciousness.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Mon 17 Dec 2012, 9:36 am

super_realist wrote:Didn't think he was deserving much more given what he was up against, plus it highlights where golf is in the public consciousness.

Agree with the fist point. But for the second.. you really think the table is accurate in that regard and sailing rates higher than golf?
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 17 Dec 2012, 9:40 am

Well, I think more people though Ainslie's 4th Gold meant more than McIlroys year.

Incidently, why was Katy Taylor in the stage?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Mon 17 Dec 2012, 9:54 am

No idea!
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 17 Dec 2012, 10:26 am

Turned over to watch Wiggins get his award, happy for him and when all is said and done a great year for British sport, the Olympics for me being the highlight of sport in this country in my lifetime, in fact Ive never known the country to be in such a good mood for anything. Utterly brilliant and rammed it down the throats of those who moaned and slagged off the games.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Mon 17 Dec 2012, 10:37 am

Timed it to perfection. Turned over just in time to see trophies being presented. Loved it when Andy Murray had to present the trophy to himself because big dumbass Lennox Lewis (?) wisnae paying attention. Moment of pure comedy.

Who on earth were all those people who attended. The BBC must've have had to hire a hanger to seat that lot.

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 17 Dec 2012, 10:54 am

Would you rather it was held in a Bus Shelter like the Irish Sports Personality of the Year will be held in?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Slowride Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:19 am

gaelgowfer wrote: Loved it when Andy Murray had to present the trophy to himself because big dumbass Lennox Lewis (?) wisnae paying attention. Moment of pure comedy.

why pick on lennox? is it because he "isnae" scottish? if you'd been paying attention you'd know it was the stage crew messed up as he "didnae" have an ear piece in so couldn't hear his cue.

Slowride

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:39 am

Very surprised/disappointed that Farah wasnt in the top 3. His part in THAT magical 46mins and a GB first gold at 10000m was easily equal to the other achievements plus he has a bit more personality about him than Jess Ennis. Who else was standing around posing with Bolt??

In fact his was the best performance at the olympics for me. The drama of the last lap and home straight in the middle distances is so unique. Until last night I was not aware of the footage showing Greg Rutherford celebrating his victory with the Union Jack draped over his shoulders then turning round to scream at Mo who, I think, had just run past the bell. Just brilliant brilliant footage.

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:43 am

I saw that with Rutherford too, shame he didn't get to go on stage.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 24 Dec 2012, 11:53 am

Why is Wiggins so popular? Is it because he is a Mod? Granted he is the first Brit to win the TdF but he was part of one of the strongest teams ever and he does have a bit of an abrasive personality albeit he can be quite humorous. Also find it strange given the contraversy cycling has attracted recently.

Yes, the sport is on course to be cleaned up but can anyone be sure Wiggins hasnt been involved in doping in the past. Given the amount of top riders that were involved in doping, including members of team sky and the former team sky doctor I wouldnt be so sure.

Surely Andy Murrays achievements in 2012 were more impressive or possibly even McIlroy blowing away the field with an 8 shot win at the PGA.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:06 pm

super_realist wrote:Well, I think more people though Ainslie's 4th Gold meant more than McIlroys year.

Incidently, why was Katy Taylor in the stage?

Maybe because her dad is english and the British Olympic counsel tried to get her to box for England. Who knows.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 24 Dec 2012, 12:55 pm

What a very tenuous link. I once had a pint of Guiness and a bowl of Lucky Charms, does that mean I can attend the Tatty Muncher Sports Personality of The Year (probably held in a Limerick bus stop?)

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:06 pm

super_realist wrote:What a very tenuous link. I once had a pint of Guiness and a bowl of Lucky Charms, does that mean I can attend the Tatty Muncher Sports Personality of The Year (probably held in a Limerick bus stop?)

No that just makes you a tw@t. Happy Christmas.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:13 pm

GunsGerms wrote:Why is Wiggins so popular? Is it because he is a Mod? Granted he is the first Brit to win the TdF but he was part of one of the strongest teams ever and he does have a bit of an abrasive personality albeit he can be quite humorous. Also find it strange given the contraversy cycling has attracted recently.

Yes, the sport is on course to be cleaned up but can anyone be sure Wiggins hasnt been involved in doping in the past. Given the amount of top riders that were involved in doping, including members of team sky and the former team sky doctor I wouldnt be so sure.

Surely Andy Murrays achievements in 2012 were more impressive or possibly even McIlroy blowing away the field with an 8 shot win at the PGA.

It's not just winning the TDF with Wiggins though. He won 3 other big stage races and of course the olympic medal.
I think he's popular with the country because he brought cycling into the forefront of the public eye for that period over the summer. Just look how many people lined the roads for the Olympic road races and time trials!
Winning 3 big stage races (including Paris-Nice, Dauphine), another Olympic gold and becoming the first Brit to win the Tour in 100 years is a pretty big achievement.

And he is clean. Most of the field are now. Cycling is suffering from past gremlins at the moment because it is actually one of the cleaner sports out there for drugs now. Apart from the odd idiot or two who are at least being caught now
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:28 pm

Olly wrote:

It's not just winning the TDF with Wiggins though. He won 3 other big stage races and of course the olympic medal.
I think he's popular with the country because he brought cycling into the forefront of the public eye for that period over the summer. Just look how many people lined the roads for the Olympic road races and time trials!
Winning 3 big stage races (including Paris-Nice, Dauphine), another Olympic gold and becoming the first Brit to win the Tour in 100 years is a pretty big achievement.

And he is clean. Most of the field are now. Cycling is suffering from past gremlins at the moment because it is actually one of the cleaner sports out there for drugs now. Apart from the odd idiot or two who are at least being caught now

Not sure he has brought cycling to the forefront given that Mark Cavendish was last years winner.

Yes Wiggins won a lot but so did the other contenders. Murray also beat Fererer to get Olympic gold, McIlroy won five events this year plus a number of awards.

Maybe he is but how do you know Wiggins is clean? Thats the point I making, given all the contraversies I wouldnt be 100% confident that any cyclist is clean right now. Not until McQuaid has been replaced and the right controls are in place.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:30 pm

GunsGerms wrote:
Olly wrote:

Not sure he has brought cycling to the forefront given that Mark Cavendish was last years winner.

Yes Wiggins won a lot but so did the other contenders. Murray also beat Fererer to get Olympic gold, McIlroy won five events this year plus a number of awards.

Maybe he is but how do you know Wiggins is clean? Thats the point I making, given all the contraversies I wouldnt be 100% confident that any cyclist is clean right now. Not until McQuaid has been replaced and the right controls are in place.

I would totally agree with that mate. But we have to assume he is clean until he is proven not. We can't just say all the cyclists are doping, when in fact they aren't.

Wiggins's year was pretty unprecedented in cycling, but I wouldn't have had any qualms if Murray or McIlroy had won it. Both had amazing years too
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:37 pm

I take your point Olly, innocent till proven guilty. Mind you I always suspected Lance and I just cant really take cycling seriously until it really is cleaned up. Thats going to take time.

Anyway it is just a personality contest so he is obviously a popular character.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 24 Dec 2012, 1:39 pm

GunsGerms wrote:I take your point Olly, innocent till proven guilty. Mind you I always suspected Lance and I just cant really take cycling seriously until it really is cleaned up. Thats going to take time.

Well if it's down to personality Murray wouldn't be in the running Wink

I agree on cycling and Lance has pretty much ruined it in the public eye now for a little while. But it is cleaning itself up and hopefully it will continue too.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Mon 24 Dec 2012, 2:13 pm

Believe it or not I quite like Murray's personality, at least with Murray you know what its like. I get the feeling that anything Nadal or Federer say to the media is orchestrated by very well oiled pr and management teams to the extent that you will never really have any insight into what they are really like behind closed doors. So what if Murray is grumpy anyway. At least hes human.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 24 Dec 2012, 2:34 pm

To be fair I like Murray purely because that's exactly how I am most of the time Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 24 Dec 2012, 2:36 pm

Murray is also quite funny and revels in taking the p1ss out of the commentators, which earns him high marks in my book.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 24 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

Olly wrote:
GunsGerms wrote:I take your point Olly, innocent till proven guilty. Mind you I always suspected Lance and I just cant really take cycling seriously until it really is cleaned up. Thats going to take time.

Well if it's down to personality Murray wouldn't be in the running Wink

I agree on cycling and Lance has pretty much ruined it in the public eye now for a little while. But it is cleaning itself up and hopefully it will continue too.

Murray certainly does have a personality, his humour and pi$$ taking has clearly gone over your head if you can't see it. It might hide behind a fairly monotone voice but he's got far more of a personality than people give him credit for.

I would say Gerrard and Rooney are as thick and personality free as they sound.

Cavendish, The Horsey Royal and Giggs were hardly "personalities" yet still won the award, but even if a golfer was like Kriss Akabusi and won 2 majors in a year they still wouldn't win SPOTY, people don't take golf seriously enough as a sport up against properly athletic events.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by golfermartin Tue 25 Dec 2012, 9:00 am

super_realist wrote:Cavendish, The Horsey Royal and Giggs were hardly "personalities" yet still won the award, but even if a golfer was like Kriss Akabusi and won 2 majors in a year they still wouldn't win SPOTY, people don't take golf seriously enough as a sport up against properly athletic events.

Nick Faldo won it in 1989. He "only" won one major that year.

golfermartin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 25 Dec 2012, 9:05 am

Twenty three years ago Martin, British sport produces so many more worthy candidates these days. I'd love to see who he was up against that year.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by golfermartin Tue 25 Dec 2012, 6:49 pm

Super

Frank Bruno second and Steve Davis third. (Mind you back then Steve Davis was nominated every year!!)

golfermartin

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Tue 25 Dec 2012, 8:51 pm

Exactly, Snooker barely even gets 5 seconds at SPOTY anymore.
The public perception of what sport deserves recognition has changed, therefore I think it incredibly unlikely that Golf (or any other trouser wearing "sport") will ever get recognition on the stage again, perhaps a cucumber sandwich eater like Alistair Cook might in an Ashes year, but I reckon McIlroy would need 3+ majors to feature and for other sports to be poor. Didn't he come 10th out of 12th in the votes with a pathetically small percentage despite having a very good year? Even Luke Donald in an average British year last year couldn't rank very highly in SPOTY.

Not that I think there's anything wrong with that. Golf is by and large a fat old mans game, not understood by most people, so I applaud the British public for choosing Wiggins, great achievements this year and a superb athlete.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 25 Dec 2012, 8:55 pm

Maybe it's just because more people can relate to cycling than golf? More of the population ride a bike than play golf I should imagine. Maybe they relate to it more if they actually do it themselves (and probably struggle going up little hills, I know I do!)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldono1fan Wed 26 Dec 2012, 9:38 am

GolferMartin - Sir Nick also won the world matchplay in 89 & donated the whole of his winnings (100K) to children's charity. That was in the October so was fresh in the public's mind.

Faldono1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by golfermartin Wed 26 Dec 2012, 10:54 am

Faldono1fan wrote:GolferMartin - Sir Nick also won the world matchplay in 89 & donated the whole of his winnings (100K) to children's charity. That was in the October so was fresh in the public's mind.

I wasn't suggesting that the only thing he did was win a major, I was respoding to the comment that a golfer could win two majors and still not feature. That's why "only" was in inverted commas.

golfermartin

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:35 am

Any golfer that wins two majors in a non-Olympic year is going to be top 3.

Absolutely no doubt about it.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 26 Dec 2012, 11:40 am

Really? What makes you think that?
Even in a pretty ordinary year I don't think they would be. The public in general, especially the type who vote on SPOTY just don't seem to like golf anymore.

Donald, McDowell, and McIlroy were way down the votes this year and in others where they were nominated and had exceptional years.

Golf is thought of as too pedestrian, and barely a sport. It would need the kind of underhand, borderline rigged, covert campaign which got Phil Taylor (clearly an appeasement for his world titles) third and Horse face Philips the title a few years back. The public just don't like golf.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 26 Dec 2012, 12:46 pm

Didnt Darren Clarke finish 2nd in 2011 after his Open victory?

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Wed 26 Dec 2012, 12:51 pm

It was a very strong year all round. One of six could have counted themselves unlucky not to win, even in Olympic years. I thought Mo was robbed!
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by djlovesyou Wed 26 Dec 2012, 2:26 pm

super_realist wrote:Really? What makes you think that?
Even in a pretty ordinary year I don't think they would be. The public in general, especially the type who vote on SPOTY just don't seem to like golf anymore.

Donald, McDowell, and McIlroy were way down the votes this year and in others where they were nominated and had exceptional years.

We can discount Donald - it's fair to say that to challenge in SPOTY you need to have won a major.

McDowell actually got beaten by Westwood that year, and the two golfers together had 15% of the vote. It's probably fair to say that if only one of them was in the running, one of them would have been top 3 instead of 4th and 5th.

We've already discussed why McIlroy was so far down. The Olympics was always going to be a massive focus this year. He was the only person in the voting with zero link to the Olympics, so if we remove that factor, he's going to be a lot higher up. I'm being fairly conservative when I say top 3 - two majors and you're winning it, unless it's another Olympic year or Andy Murray wins Wimbledon.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 26 Dec 2012, 2:47 pm

We've more chance of crapping in the Queens handbag than a Brit winning two majors in a season.

The good point is though that Football doesn't come into it anymore, as England as so hysterically poor in International football and many of their players so ghastly that it is almost glossed over as a consideration.

I think they got egg on their faces too for the whole embarrassing Ryan Giggs year.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldono1fan Wed 26 Dec 2012, 7:37 pm

I don't think it is the case that the public do not like golf. More that not much of it is on the BBC any more. When Faldo won in 1989 they had all the majors televised, ryder cup, world matchplay, PGA,British Masters etc. Not everyone has Sky etc. Some of the older folk cannot afford it so they do not witness the golfers achievements like they used to. Golf has gone through a massive increase in popularity in the last 20 years so saying the public does not like it is wrong IMO.

Golfer Martin - Was just adding to your comment rather than disputing it.

Faldono1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Wed 26 Dec 2012, 8:01 pm

super, as far as I've heard it's pretty easy to sneak into Buckingham Palace. And if you've just had cabbage it's just to find one her countless dressing rooms.

For a Brit winning two majors, well I think 2013 could be the year. Plenty of candidates.

So I don't know if you mean it's equally easy or equally difficult?

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed 26 Dec 2012, 8:17 pm

Come on Ped, I can't even remember the last Brit who won two majors in a year. Faldo in 1990?

Only person I see remotely capable of doing it is McIlroy, but he's just as likely to stink the place out.

As for the other candidates, who exactly? As good as Poulter, Donald, Rose, Westwood etc are, can you really see them bagging two when they don't even have one between them?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next