The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bangers and Mash vs windies odi's

4 posters

Go down

Bangers and Mash vs windies odi's Empty Bangers and Mash vs windies odi's

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 5:07 pm

no thread picard

Bangladesh stroll to a 7 wicket victory in first odi

Gazi appears to be a real good prosepct!

Back to top Go down

Bangers and Mash vs windies odi's Empty Re: Bangers and Mash vs windies odi's

Post by Mad for Chelsea Fri 30 Nov 2012, 5:33 pm

I must say, I didn't know this was on picard

good win for BD, as usual more competitive in ODIs, though the margin of victory is surprising. For the WI, a mixture of poor strokes (Gayle once more I'm afraid, needs to respect the BD bowlers a bit more), and indifferent bowling (Narine ineffective again).

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 02 Dec 2012, 11:49 am

160 run win for Bangladesh in the second ODI, they're getting better at this ODI stuff.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:29 pm

This overall, has been a good season so far for Bangladesh. They fought better in the 2 tests, and maintained a good run in ODIs, carrying on from the good work from the Asia Cup early this year.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsey93 Sun 02 Dec 2012, 2:05 pm

They get a lot of harsh press in my view - mostly because they have a habit of showing their worst when everyone's watching at the major tournaments.

Generally, the last 12-18 months have seen a big improvement in spite of numerous coaches coming and going, and moderate returns from Tamim Iqbal.

They did win a series v NZ 5-0 a couple of years ago, and really they now have a team which should be competitive in one-day cricket.

A lot of people will say they've had the benefits of Full Member status for 12 years now, and have wasted it. That is somewhat true, but people forget just how young the XI has been over the last few years - even their experienced players like Shakib are the same age as English players that we still consider as 'youngsters': Tamim is the same age as Jonny Bairstow. With the experience of years of international cricket behind them, I expect the best of that generation (Shakib, Tamim, Mahmudullah etc.) to really kick on now. And the new youngsters emerging (Nasir Hossain, Sohag Gazi, Anamul Haque) also look exceptionally promising.

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 5:56 pm

windies actually won the 3rd odi Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down