The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility

+2
Derbyblue
BamBam
6 posters

Go down

Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility Empty Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility

Post by BamBam Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Jay Glazer on Twitter :
Scary situation in KC right now as a player and another person have been shot at the Chiefs facility. Don't want to reveal player until his family knows

Not good news

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility Empty Re: Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility

Post by Derbyblue Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 pm

From @jeff_rosen88: Our news partner ch. 5 reporting #Chiefs player apparently killed his girlfriend and then himself this morning. Details to come...

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility Empty Re: Player shot at Kansas City Chiefs facility

Post by mikeygnfl Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Just seen this on Twitter. Shocking.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 pm

God this is awful awful news.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Rumoured its Jovan Belcher
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Danny Parkins ‏@DannyParkins
The player apparently was confronted with #Chiefs coaches in the parking lot before he put the gun to his head and committed suicide.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Chief LB Jovian Belcher was involved in a shooting involving at least one other person outside the team's facility today, source said...

There's no way the Chiefs-Panthers game can go ahead this weekend
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:05 pm

The Raiders played a day after Al died, its harsh but KC will still have to play.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Chiefs players are assembling at Arrowhead. Thoughts and prayers with the families, and everyone in that organization.

Can't even begin to wonder how they are gonna feel. If they do have to play, (i dunno if they will) I hope they go out there and play there skins off
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Wonder if there'll be anymore opposition the NFLs new stance on concussions.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 pm

What do you mean GSC? I'm not so sure we can attribute this death to that, could just have been home problems
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Joe Person ‏@josephperson
Panthers interim GM Brandon Beane says league has advised team to travel as planned. Team charter leaves at 1:15 pm.

Isnt time to reschedule I think.

The amount of concussions hes probably incurred in HS and college let alone the NFL, I'd be surprised if it didnt play a part
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Apparently he killed himself infront of their HC and GM.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:53 pm

La Canfora is reporting that Derby. Apparantly he thanked them and shot himself in the head. Cant even begin to imagine how Crennel and Pioli feel
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Shocking news.

And I think it's pretty crass of La Canfora to release the name before the Police do due to family notification etc. I know all news come out quickly on twitter these days but he shouldn't be the one doing it..

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

crazy_dave23 wrote:Shocking news.

And I think it's pretty crass of La Canfora to release the name before the Police do due to family notification etc. I know all news come out quickly on twitter these days but he shouldn't be the one doing it..
I agree though not sure if La Canfora was first, now I saw some one who rights for a KC paper get RT's with a piece which mentioned the player before I saw it from La Canfora. Still bad when the police are saying they aren't releasing names.

Hope their child is ok.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down