The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Smackdown Spoilers

+3
Hero
VDT
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

WWE Smackdown Spoilers Empty WWE Smackdown Spoilers

Post by Fernando Wed 05 Dec 2012, 11:55 am

Tonight WWE will tape this week's Smackdown episode from the North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, South Carolina. Here are the full results.

Dark Match

* Ted Dibiase defeated Corey Graves.

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

* Sheamus and Big Show kick off SmackDown. They're brought out to sign an agreement saying they won't touch each other until the TLC pay-per-view. They argue and Show is booked to wrestle next.

* Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan. After the match, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come out and attack Bryan until Kane makes the save. They end up beating Kane down and put him through the Spanish announcers table.

* Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal defeated Brodus Clay and The Usos.

* Damien Sandow comes out and he's looking for an apprentice. He brings a fan in the ring and ends up dismissing him after some questions. The Miz interrupts and they have words. Miz vs. Sandow is tonight.

* Kofi Kingston comes out for commentary. Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett after Kofi distracted him.

* The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Epico and Primo. Rosa Mendes and Natalya argued at ringside.

* Antonino Cesaro comes out to cut a promo but gets attacked by R-Truth. Truth vs. Cesaro is announced for TLC.

* Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio by submission with the Texas cloverleaf.

* After the match, Big Show came in and dared Sheamus to hit him. Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodrigues into The Big Show's crotch. The show ended with Sheamus celebrating.

Source. nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Smackdown Spoilers Empty Re: WWE Smackdown Spoilers

Post by VDT Wed 05 Dec 2012, 12:12 pm

The Great Khali and Hornswoggle defeated Epico and Primo. Really?
and things where going so well in the Tag division

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 05 Dec 2012, 12:59 pm

Miz vs. Sandow is tonight.

When tonight? it's not mentioned afterwards!

Sheamus threw Ricardo Rodrigues into The Big Show's crotch.

Poor Ricardo.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 05 Dec 2012, 1:15 pm

One of these days the Spanish announce team is gonna go Benwah on the entire WWE roster for the years of abuse their table has taken.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 08 Dec 2012, 9:38 pm

Love how the spoilers fail to mention that this Shield video appeared in the show and was pretty much the highlight of it!

http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-shield-gives-an-interview-from-an-undisclosed-location-smackdown-dec-7-2012-26074750

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:03 am

Shield video was very good and showed that someone in WWE remembers how to make good television.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its not the guy who teamed Khali and Hornswaggle together

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 09 Dec 2012, 9:03 am

Just watched the promo hero, thought its was excellent I think the whole angle and MO behind it is being portrayed and played out really well so far and all three guys have impressed me with their delivery! The plot is fresh, something we haven't seen before (to certain extent) and the development guys have given it a feel of unpredictability and I'm looking forward to see what they say and do next

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 09 Dec 2012, 9:19 am

I was initially hesitant to the inclusion of Reigns but I think the chemistry works well between them and a guy like Chris Hero/ Kassius Ohno wouldn't really have worked as well being as he'd be another decent talker.

With that video it does appear as well that whoever is dealing with the direction of the Shield has watched a few of Ambrose's Indy promos being that it was backstage and using shaky handheld footage.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 09 Dec 2012, 9:42 am

A dream team of ambrose and Ohno would have been fantastic on paper but in reality I think every stable needs that one focal point and the current shield dynamic is working really well they bounce off each other excellently and reigns is looking to be more of an asset than a weakness at the moment, he's got great intensity which is a must have for every stable enforcer.

They don't need to reinvent the wheel with moxley he' a proven talent and they should be looking to recreate the essence of what brought him to the wwe in the first place not repackage him a some vanilla robot. The rawness of the video is a throw back to his Indy days hopefully it's a taste of what to come

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 10 Dec 2012, 7:14 am

"We will bring a sword"

Anything further into this?
Such as a certain guy who has a rather large sword tattoo that works for Mr Heyman?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:59 am

Think you may be reading a bit too much into that Hero haha! Shield and sword are 2 weapons that go together, i think that's what they meant.

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:26 am

FussyClaps wrote:Think you may be reading a bit too much into that Hero haha! Shield and sword are 2 weapons that go together, i think that's what they meant.

WWE have made looser affiliations than that in the past before and I wouldn't rule anything out at this stage

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down