The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat?

3 posters

Go down

Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat? Empty Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat?

Post by Daniel Reilly Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:36 pm

Whilst teams like Cardiff and Middlesbrough have rightly gained praise for the way they've attacked teams this season and earned spots at the top of the table, others such as my beloved Hull City, have in my opinion snuck up the table without much recognition.

As a fan of the team, I feel confident in our abilities to continue to push for promotion, and I'd be nervous betting my life on an automatic promotion come may, but I'm 97% confident we will finish top six.

My question to the Hull fans is; do you believe our current run of form will continue, and what is your prediction come the end of the season?

My question to the 23 other Championship sides is; when you see your team is up against Hull in the next fixture, what are your thoughts? Confident, nervous? Would be good to hear any opinions you all have, and good luck to all your respective teams over the next few months.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat? Empty Re: Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat?

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:41 pm

Hello mate.

I went on the opening day to the game against the Albion. A very enjoyable day out in the sun with a lot of beer consumed.

I think Hull looked really dangerous. Despite them being 2nd best on the day and the fans being very quiet i still said after the 90, i can see them making the play offs.

Aluko is class. Koren is a great player to have in the championship. Aarron McLean is a great striker one i have always admired. The defense looked very strong with a decent keeper in between the sticks.

To answer your question if we were playing you away on Saturday i would bite your hand off for a draw, if we were playing you at home i would think we should have enough to try and get the win.

Good luck for the season mate OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat? Empty Re: Hull City - Do other teams view us as a threat?

Post by Daniel Reilly Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:54 pm

I'll be honest with you mate, being the start of the season and filled with thoughts of the usual 'we'll do well this year', I was quite confident against Brighton when the fixture list was announced.

I remember the partnership of McLean and Mackail-Smith at Peterborough and so I was very aware of CMS's potential in front of goal, which did worry me, and the signing of Kuszczak was fantastic in my eyes as he could easily get into a starting 11 in a number of Premier League clubs.

Despite them two threats I was confident of a decent result, but I was quite naive, and you really really pushed us to the point where I was desperate to hang on for a point. We did get lucky with that late Simpson goal which I didn't think was deserved but I was more then happy to take it.

You lads had a great start to the season, seemed to fizzle out but picking up steam again and I look forward to what should be another close game down your ends in February OK

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakeyman123 Mon 17 Dec 2012, 8:35 pm

Mate , quietly confident about the Tigers. Agreed making smooth progress without much recognition, would prefer that other teams were talked about anyway...

Key at the minute is the strength in depth... 2 or 3 decent options for almost all outfield positions....

Snakeyman123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down