The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH

3 posters

Go down

Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH Empty Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 am

Well, these two are going at it again, I didn't think that they would, but it was one of the more entertaining HW fights that happened, I guess they both stay in the limelight a little longer facin each other, guarenteed exposure on HBO for both.

But the fact that it was a 2nd round KO makes a rmatch straight away seem a bit... Pfft...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH Empty Re: Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 am

Guess they don't want to lose their prospect to "hype job" status without a fight.

Given Mitchell's power and Mister Bank's age, it wouldn't be unlikely for Mitchell to return the favour and the powers that be to claim the record has been set straight and Banks I was a one off fluke. Then Mitchell will be a front running heavyweight prospect once again. Tadaa!

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH Empty Re: Johnathon Banks Vs. Seth Mitchell REMATCH

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 am

Well I agree, at the same time a lot of people will have unboarded the Mitchell hype train even if he does win.

Mind you even in the first fight he had Banks in trouble in the first round and Banks caught him coming in, it does seem like a fight that could go either way.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:20 am

good on him, im always pleased when fighters try to avenge a loss, but honestly i think the result wont change, banks looked good and has obviously been learning a lot from the k bros.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down