The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist.

+5
Scott is Back
super_realist
Good Golly I'm Olly
Duty281
Il Gialloblu
9 posters

Go down

Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist. Empty Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist.

Post by Il Gialloblu Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

- Leeds fan posted pictures of himself with El Hadji Diouf on Twitter
- Pictured with a blacked up face and white mohican to look like his hero
- Posed with Diouf and other Leeds players and manager Neil Warnock
- Caused backlash on Twitter with users accusing the child of being racist
- Child's father had to take to social networking site to defend his son

Spoiler:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256190/El-Hadji-Diouf-Father-apologises-son-engulfed-Twitter-race-storm-blacking-face-resemble-player.html#ixzz2GuybwM85

Amazing story. People playing the race card on a ten year old kid who was just having a laugh. One thing that doesn't make sense though:

Favourite player, El Hadji Diouf. Eh?
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist. Empty Re: Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist.

Post by Duty281 Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Someone posted a comment on the Daily Mail which I agree with entirely:

"Definition of racist = a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.......... People should not use words that they do know the meaning of."

Very correct. Only one thing bugging me, why does a ten year old need Twitter?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist. Empty Re: Ten year old kid blacks up like El Hadji Diouf, gets branded racist.

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Duty281 wrote:Someone posted a comment on the Daily Mail which I agree with entirely:

"Definition of racist = a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.......... People should not use words that they do know the meaning of."

Very correct. Only one thing bugging me, why does a ten year old need Twitter?

Sex life
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Why does anyone need Twitter?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 pm

super_realist wrote:Why does anyone need Twitter?

@Super_Realist

#TellMeAboutIt

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Hahahahaha, absolutely ridiculous.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am

The kid doesn't know what he's doing. But his parent's should tell him that the black and white minstrel's show was offensive.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:08 pm

Does anyone actually seriously find a kid dressing up as his hero (as strange a hero as that is) as offensive?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:26 pm

His parents should be arrested for making there kid like El-Hadj Diouf

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:33 pm

If a kid paints his face green to look like the hulk on haloween is he racist against hulks?

Clearly the kid wanted to be his idol, and his idol seems to have taken it as a compliment. I doubt the kid knows what racist is!
Jesus... the world has gone mad!
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down