The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures

+41
Standulstermen
cakeordeath
geoff998rugby
Totalflanker
LordDowlais
rodders
Brendan
IanBru
profitius
SecretFly
Newsilure
TJ1
doctornickolas
LeinsterFan4life
overlordofthewest
wayne
2ndtimeround
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
RubyGuby
Comfort
George Carlin
manofgwent
Mickado
eirebilly
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Breadvan
Morgannwg
Shifty
maestegmafia
Pot Hale
Notch
glamorganalun
VinceWLB
UlstermaninGlasgow
21st Century Schizoid Man
Jenifer McLadyboy
Kingshu
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
ScarletSpiderman
Artful_Dodger
mrzimmerman
45 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who wont make the Pro12 play offs?

Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_lcap3%Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 6 ]
Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_lcap29%Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 53 ]
Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_lcap28%Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 51 ]
Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_lcap17%Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 31 ]
Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_lcap17%Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 31 ]
Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_lcap6%Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 183

Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Empty Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures

Post by mrzimmerman Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 am

Current standings after round 20

1 Ulster 20 15 1 4 71
2 Leinster 20 15 0 5 68
3 Glasgow 20 14 0 6 67
4 Ospreys 20 14 1 5 62
5 Scarlets 20 14 0 6 62
6 Munster 20 10 1 9 48

Remaining fixtures;
Ulster; Connacht (A), Blues (H)
Leinster; Zebre (A), Ospreys (H)
Ospreys; Glasgow (A), Leinster (A)
Scarlets; Blues (H), Treviso (H)
Glasgow; Ospreys (H), Connacht (A)
Munster; Dragons (A), Zebre (A)

Choose the 2 teams you believe won't make the last 4 and your reason please.

Last edited by georgestowersbiceps on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : updated league table and fixtures)

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Empty Re: Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures

Post by mrzimmerman Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:09 am

I've gone for Glasgow and Scarlets. The Scarlets have lost the wind from their sails and unless some power can be injected into their pack it may not return. Glasgow was a much harder decision to make, i just don't know if they will he able to win the big games against the other top teams and so will lose vital points.

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures Empty Re: Who wont make the Pro12 play offs? Includes table and remaining fixtures

Post by Artful_Dodger Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:14 am

I've gone for Scarlets and Glasgow. I think Glasgow are incredibly difficult to break down, especially at Scotstoun or previously Firhill, but they aren't good enough away from home and won't accumulate enough bonus points (either try or losing) to make it. Scarlets have really started to slide after their impressive start to the season. A lot of it comes down to their tight 5....Adriaanse is going to be key for their hopes, but I don't think he's going to be enough, as without him their scrum is very weak as was demonstrated against the Ospreys and even with him I'm not sure hes enough on his own.

So on the basis of a weak tight 5 I've gone for Scarlets and on the basis of not being good enough away or accumulating enough bonus points I've gone for Glasgow. If Munster hadn't taken a few very important wins recently I may have opted for them.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am

I voted Munster and Glasgow.

The Scarlets will be in 5th/6th end of the weekend, however they have a heap of home games, and only two hard away games left this season, and are already out of the HEC. And I think Leinster are going to have to push real hard for this otherwise it will be a really lousey year for them leaving the HEC in the group stage (yeah thats right I said it, even though it ain't happened yet), and not getting into the play offs. I think the Ospreys could slip up if they escape their pool in the HEC. And no comment needs to be made about Ulster (unless they lose tonight, pleeeaassssse).

Looking from a Scarlets point of view, we have beaten Munster and Glasgow away this season, where as the other candidates have beaten us at home. SO that is why I think Munster and Glasgow will miss out.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 am

Assuming Leinster and Munster fail to progress in the HEC with only the league to concentrate on its hard to see them not making it. Ulster it would take a car crash of epic proportions not to.
2 of the other 3. Ospreys win over Scarlets has fundamentally changed the picture between those two, and really shown where the strength lies in Wales. No disrespect to the Scarlets, but Ospreys keep winning the league for a reason.
Glasgow Im going to write off because Im arrogant and English and dont have any respect fro Scottish rugby, which apparently is also the case for most people posting here so far.

So probably Glassgoose and Scarlets. But its more open than the Jeff where theres 3 teams who will be hard pressed not to make the playoffs and 4 squabbling over the other place.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 am

I went for Glasgow,

Ulster I think will finish in top

Ospreys are in 5th, but still have the tightest defensive in the league and good points scored, +90 points difference is second best in League, and after a very poor start are putting in Right and will claim one of the 4 places,

Leaving me with Scarlets, Glasgow, Munster and Leinster, for two spots

On the euro table, based on teams current form, Leinster are 6th (highest this season 1st worst 7th) Glasgow 19th (Highest 8th lowest 22nd)
Scarlest 23rd (highest 9th lowest 23rd this season), Munster in euro table 11th (Highest position this season 7th lowest 16th)

to me this shows that while Glasgow and Scarlets started brightly, thier form has currently dropped to the lowest or near lowest it has been this season. Since Leinster lowest form was 7th I suspect that they won't have the same swigs to low form the others have and will wear away at the points untill they over take them both, and Munsters form never dipped as low as either and will make it in as well.

So for me Glasgow and Scarlets to miss out, they just don't have the squad depth to consistently perform the same way Munster Leinster and Osprys have, when on form they can match these teams, but they can't keep up the same level of performace that the other 3 can, over the season.

So for me Glasgow and Scarlets to lose out, but Munster in euro table 11th (Highest position this season 7th lowest 16th) could be the on

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:46 am

Tough call.

I'm hoping Munster and especially Leinster will pull off a miracle and remain in the HC.

Glasgow are tough but not so much away from home.

Scarlets are a bit inconsistent, like Leinster 5 years ago. great backs soft pack. They have yet to travel to Leinster (HC and Rabo) and are in Ulster in a few hours, but they have been to the other top sides and beaten Munster and Glasgow.

Ospreys have not been to Ireland at all yet, or Glasgow, but they have a habit of winning and are a tough team. Every year they seem to have the worst run in of the top teams, but every year they end up at the top.

Leinster have been away to all the top 6 bar Munster.

Munster all bar Glasgow and Scarlets.

Glasgow have to travel to Leinster and Scarlets (both of whom beat them at home)

Have to say Scarlets and Glasgow to miss out. HC knockout qualification may play a part though. and both of them are out already. So I could be wrong.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 am

Kingshu wrote:I went for Glasgow,

Ulster I think will finish in top

Ospreys are in 5th, but still have the tightest defensive in the league and good points scored, +90 points difference is second best in League, and after a very poor start are putting in Right and will claim one of the 4 places,

Leaving me with Scarlets, Glasgow, Munster and Leinster, for two spots

On the euro table, based on teams current form, Leinster are 6th (highest this season 1st worst 7th) Glasgow 19th (Highest 8th lowest 22nd)
Scarlest 23rd (highest 9th lowest 23rd this season), Munster in euro table 11th (Highest position this season 7th lowest 16th)

to me this shows that while Glasgow and Scarlets started brightly, thier form has currently dropped to the lowest or near lowest it has been this season. Since Leinster lowest form was 7th I suspect that they won't have the same swigs to low form the others have and will wear away at the points untill they over take them both, and Munsters form never dipped as low as either and will make it in as well.

So for me Glasgow and Scarlets to miss out, they just don't have the squad depth to consistently perform the same way Munster Leinster and Osprys have, when on form they can match these teams, but they can't keep up the same level of performace that the other 3 can, over the season.

So for me Glasgow and Scarlets to lose out, but Munster in euro table 11th (Highest position this season 7th lowest 16th) could be the on

So2 on the bounce v an admittedly urine poor Embra is bad - bet some of the others still take that!

Back to top Go down

Post by UlstermaninGlasgow Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am

Strangely I think it could be between Ospreys, Scarlets and Munster to drop out.

Glasgow are coming back into form after a rough patch, looking sharp and exciting backline with a monstrous pack (remember they held the 1st choice Saints and Ulster packs well) and dropping out of the Heino leaves the Rabo their only hope of silverware... But will this good form come at a price, i.e. losing 15 players to the Scotland squad come 6N time!

Ulster are pretty much expected to be top come May, and there's nothing to suggest otherwise.

Leinster look to be headed out of Europe potentially (unless they manage 10 from 10 in their final group games and Scarlets/Chiefs manage to pull of a shocker against ASM) and WANT this one so expect them to be there come seasons end.

Ospreys tonked the Scarlets over Christmas, but Scarlets are still higher in the table... Both are headed out of Europe so that will focus the minds on the Rabo, and will the Ospreys be looking for two in a row?

Munster inconsistent. A near full strength team laboured to a win over the Ulster youngsters and nearly lost to Connacht so could this be the first year the Red of Munster isn't seen in the Rabo Playoffs?

Tough but I suspect Munster and Scarlets may not make it.
UlstermaninGlasgow
UlstermaninGlasgow

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Clyde - I mean UiG,

what do you mean only chance of silverware- we just won the 1872 for the 4th year in a row. Yahoo

PS should you not be getting changed for tonight ?

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:22 pm

UlstermaninGlasgow wrote:
Glasgow are coming back into form after a rough patch, looking sharp and exciting backline with a monstrous pack (remember they held the 1st choice Saints and Ulster packs well)

But they will need Cusack back to do that again, any news on his injury? Low is good but not quite as good.
And remember there is still Jon Welsh to return who is imo an even more destructive loosehead than Grant.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 pm

I have gone with Scarlets and Glasgow, I hope i am wrong regarding the Scarlets but their pack lacks strength and the back row of three 6's don't win enough ball.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

UlstermaninGlasgow wrote:
Leinster look to be headed out of Europe potentially (unless they manage 10 from 10 in their final group games and Scarlets/Chiefs manage to pull of a shocker against ASM)

Sorry for going off topic, but ASMs remaining games have NO bearing on Leinster's progress, or lack of, to the HC knockouts.

Montpelier, Castres, Northampton etc. have a bigger impact on it.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Scarlets have a not too difficult run-in.

They still have games against Ulster, Munster and Leinster to come (two of those in Ireland to boot) but they also have Connacht at home, Zebre away, Edinburgh at home and then three home games against Glasgow, Blues and Treviso in the run-in.

I think they could be in a difficult place if they lose those three games against the Irish provinces but should they still be in the top four then, they really should be staying there.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 pm

That's not a bad run in is it.....given other teams in the hunt will be taking points off each other and they have 3 in the bag already I may revise my opinion. They've perhaps over achieved in the first half of the season but even if they dip now they have a strong chance of the top 4.
The question of progression in Europe does then have greater significance, Munster Leinster and the ospreys may be hampered a bit if any do manage to progress.
Fancy Glasgow chances even.less if Scarlets are more secure than I thought.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 pm

This is also the positive side of the playoffs. Without the league would look pretty much sewnup by Ulster already. Instead we have a 5 way battle for 3 playoff spots followed by the intrigue of the playoffs

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Scarlets are going down faster than a lady of loose morals's drawers !

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Scarlets and Ospreys
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:23 am

Scarlets an Leinster. They look the weaker of the six teams at the moment. Though if either had a kick up the backside and a few better players back they could be challengers for the title.

Tough at the top

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by mrzimmerman Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 am

Will update the league after every round completed. I've done the poll in a way that you can change your votes at any time. Having seen the O's last night and the fact that we have 4 trips to Ireland left I almost changed Glasgow for them but I'm going to keep faith in my team for now.

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:20 am

maestegmafia wrote:Scarlets an Leinster. They look the weaker of the six teams at the moment. Though if either had a kick up the backside and a few better players back they could be challengers for the title.

Tough at the top

Which "few better players back" could Leinster have?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Scarlets do look like stalking horses whether they finish in the top 4 this season or not... they've been exposed every time they've come up against a real heavyweight this season. I'm not putting Ulster in that category yet, but it speaks volumes that Mark Anscombe was so unhappy with Ulsters performance last night. We didn't do everything we did well but we still buried them.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:Scarlets an Leinster. They look the weaker of the six teams at the moment. Though if either had a kick up the backside and a few better players back they could be challengers for the title.

Tough at the top

They have been missing most of their first team all season. I know that they are returning slowly, but none are in form or at their fittest yet.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:42 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

Tough at the top

They have been missing most of their first team all season. I know that they are returning slowly, but none are in form or at their fittest yet.

"Returning slowly" - ok so who are the better players still missing? You said that Leinster (and Scarlets) are the weaker of the six teams currently after Friday's results, and they need a few better players back.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Ulster, Munster, Leinster and the Ospreys will be in the top 4.

The Scarlets are shell shocked after what the Ospreys did to them, it will take ages for them to get over that. I also think the Ospreys have a lot more favourable games to come, compared to some of the other teams.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

Tough at the top

"Returning slowly" - ok so who are the better players still missing? You said that Leinster (and Scarlets) are the weaker of the six teams currently after Friday's results, and they need a few better players back.

O'Driscoll has been out most the season, Fitzgerald too. SOB has had what three games? D'Arcy a couple.

Thought you were a Leinster fan? You should know who is fit and who's not. Certainly shouldn't need me to tell you.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Shifty wrote:Ulster, Munster, Leinster and the Ospreys will be in the top 4.

The Scarlets are shell shocked after what the Ospreys did to them, it will take ages for them to get over that. I also think the Ospreys have a lot more favourable games to come, compared to some of the other teams.

Really - you don't watch a lot of rugby apparently personal attack removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Ulster, Leinster, Glasgow and Ospreys will make the top 4. I guess that means the rest won't...
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:37 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Scarlets are going down faster than a lady of loose morals's drawers !

They should do the double over Glasgow (having already notched up 4 tries against them away) which might be enough to kick Glasgee outta da play-offs.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:
Shifty wrote:Ulster, Munster, Leinster and the Ospreys will be in the top 4.

Really - you don't watch a lot of rugby apparently - dick

Diplomatic as ever Ivan. Rolling Eyes
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Would loved if the O's had lost to Zebre- is that awful?

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:45 am

Not from a competitive point of view. Glasgow are proving themselves a very handy team this year.

Looking forward to the 20th of April. Might get some revenge for what you guys did at the Liberty

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:08 am

We have a handy pool of players now that our injury crisis is improving and Jackson is playing to his talents at last. Difficult run in and some big tasty home games to come Ulster, Munster, Ospreys and now Blues !

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:17 am

I have voted Munster and The O's to miss out Sad
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:30 am

I said Glasgow and Scarlets. After this weekends games , I think theres a good chance Glasgow will make it and Munster won't now.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 am

I said Munster and Scarlets

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:57 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

Tough at the top

O'Driscoll has been out most the season, Fitzgerald too. SOB has had what three games? D'Arcy a couple.

Thought you were a Leinster fan? You should know who is fit and who's not. Certainly shouldn't need me to tell you.

Well, when you say that Leinster have been missing most of their first team all season, that they need a few better players back, and that their better players are not in form or at their fittest yet, and then see that Leinster are third in the table despite all these setbacks, I'm puzzled as to how you arrive at the conclusion that Leinster are the weaker of the six teams. Your assertion doesn't stand up.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 am

eirebilly wrote:I have voted Munster and The O's to miss out Sad

Why you.... boxing
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am

Leinster up to 3rd after the matches this weekend...

http://www.rabodirectpro12.com/matchcentre/table.php

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:12 am

Breadvan wrote:
eirebilly wrote:I have voted Munster and The O's to miss out Sad

Why you.... boxing

I am not bleedin happy either as a Munster fan Laugh
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 am

Pot Hale wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Pot Hale wrote:

Tough at the top

Well, when you say that Leinster have been missing most of their first team all season, that they need a few better players back, and that their better players are not in form or at their fittest yet, and then see that Leinster are third in the table despite all these setbacks, I'm puzzled as to how you arrive at the conclusion that Leinster are the weaker of the six teams. Your assertion doesn't stand up.

Yes it does.

They jus achieved third as their best players have started coming back.

They were not third last week were they..!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 pm

The Dragons!! They wont make the play-offs!!!!
I said at the start of the season. Ulster, munster, Leinster and then one other from Wales or Scotland. The Irish provinces are so strong that they can concentrate on Europe and then make the play-offs with a late run if need be. They can treat the Rabies league like premiership teams treat the Europa league. Just stay in the competition but concentrate on their bread and butter! Only the Ospreys from Eales, Scotland and Itsly could be playing in Europe after the 6 nations, so the likes of Glasgow and the Scarlets should have an advantage, but I'd still back the Ospreys and the top 3 irish provinces in the play-offs

Last edited by manofgwent on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:32 pm

manofgwent wrote:The Dragons!! They wont make the play-offs!!!!
I said at the start of the season. Ulster, munster, Leinster and then one other from Wales or Scotland. The Irish provinces are so strong that they can concentrate on Europe and then make the play-offs with a late run if need be. They can treat the Rabies league like premiership teams treat the Europa league. Just stay in the competition but concentrate on their bread and butter! Only the Ospreys from Eales, Scotland and Itsly could be playing in Europe after the 6 nations, so the likes of Glasgow and the Scarlets should have an advantage, but I'd still back the Ospreys and the top 3 irish provinces in the play-offs

Jeez - this is after editing. Take it you are not a native English speaker ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Scarlets and Munster look the likely ones at the moment. But that will change no doubt.

Scarlets have the easiest games left (6 home 3 away with most of the other big teams already played)

Ospreys the worst run in. Not been to Ireland yet. 6 away games left.

They had a shocking run in last year too though and went on to win the League.

Because of the uncertainty hanging over Welsh Rugby. I would chose the 2 Welsh teams to miss out. Munster's latest performance could have them replacing one though if they keep it up.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by manofgwent Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Century man.
Not the best on the phone!!

The Rabies is what I actually call the Rabo Pro 12. Watch too much of it and you start frothing at the mouth and eating the furniture!!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:28 pm

See what players are left battered by the 6 nations to determine the run in..
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm

I would have loved this race not to be disrupted by the 6 nations.

Take Treviso, all their first choice forwards (!) are poached by Italy during the 6 nations, they are a completely different animal with them.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:42 am

Leinster have conceded 71 points more than Glasgow already this season. Properly mental, that.

I see lots of people aren't backing Glasgow, which is kind of odd given that their losses earlier in the season came when the entire squad was crippled with injuries and Strauss, Maitland and Matawalu hadn't started yet. Headscratch
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

I think and 2 of Scarlets/Munster/Leinster(call me crazy)

I just cant see Leinster not getting out of their group in the HEC and I think that'll mean they focus their efforts there.

The ospreys havent been brilliant but the games won up front, and thats where they can beat the irish teams (and have done in the past).

Scarlets could start a long slippery slide but their run in isnt too bad.

Glasgow have been very solid for a while now, i dont expect that to change too much.

Munster havent been as consistent as we've all come to know and i really dont know how to call it.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 am

Based on this weekend alone I think it could be the Ospreys and Munster to end up missing out.

Munster both sides IMO must have been eying 5pt wins against considerably lesser opposition, however both really let themselves down. The Ospreys did manage to hang onto the win thanks to some gutsy on the line defence, and a red card slide tackle by Zebre's waterboy, but that doesn't stop it from being points that they really should have picked up going missing.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next