The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

+14
GSC
JJJohnson
hodge
MtotheC
The Rocks Microphone
Dr Gregory House MD
The_Enigma
Statto00
MetalMotty
NickisBHAFC
theundisputedY2D2
Uryu Ishida
Hero
Fernando
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point Empty WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

Post by Fernando Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:43 pm

So what do we think will happen tonight then guys?

Will CM Punk retain his title in the TLC?
Will Rock lay him out in revenge for Raw 1000?
Who will The Shield target next?

Rumors have suggested that people will be "Talking" after the show goes off air..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point Empty Re: WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

Post by Hero Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:52 pm

Fernando wrote:
Rumors have suggested that people will be "Talking" after the show goes off air..

Hope they still have mics running then, sounds a bit poor production if that's the case.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point Empty Re: WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:56 pm

Shield attack Punk and Ryback leaving both unconcious but put Punk on top for the win?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:00 pm

rock v shield?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:36 pm

CM Punk and the Rock will have some kind of in-ring confrontation prior to the main event. Punk will beat Ryback to retain the WWE title after interference from the Shield. The Rock will then run down to beat them all up.

Also expect the Undertaker, Brock Lesnar and Triple H to make an appearance at some point, and I wouldn't be surprised to see someone along the lines of a Shelton Benjamin or John Morrison make their return.

And no doubt there will be a face to face that results in 2 people staring at the Wrestlemania 29 sign that is hanging from the rafters - probably Shelton Benjamin and John Morrison.

Last edited by theundisputedY2D2 on Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:49 pm

I'm going with what I guessed at a while ago when the Shield debuted and they work for the Rock and the reason they've helped Punk out is to ensure he's champ for the match v Rock at the Rumble.
I really hope it's not the case though as I don't want that scenario to happen.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:54 pm

Hero wrote:I'm going with what I guessed at a while ago when the Shield debuted and they work for the Rock and the reason they've helped Punk out is to ensure he's champ for the match v Rock at the Rumble.
I really hope it's not the case though as I don't want that scenario to happen.

Wouldn't that turn them face though? Or turn the Rock heel?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 07 Jan 2013, 1:58 pm

Yes and that's why it'd be horrendous as it'd be WWE trying to force the crowd to boo Rock over Cena and that's just not happening.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Jan 2013, 2:08 pm

CM Punk to win thanks to assistance from the shield or for a push Brock Lesnar. The Rock to come out rock bottom him. The Rock stands tall as the show goes off air lifting the wwe championship, before laying out over Punk.

HHH to make an appearance in some capacity.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:10 pm

What the rock has had to say

“The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday [for RAW], I’m gonna go back, and it’s going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can’t say right now. We’ve got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It’s going to be a hell of a thing

Doesn't sound like another Cena match but probs is Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:19 pm

Fernando wrote:What the rock has had to say

“The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday [for RAW], I’m gonna go back, and it’s going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can’t say right now. We’ve got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It’s going to be a hell of a thing

It's Hornswoggle.

These things always turn out to be Hornswoggle.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

Will CM Punk retain his title in the TLC? yes
Will Rock lay him out in revenge for Raw 1000? probably after the TLC
Who will The Shield target next? Ryback still

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:29 pm

Whilst I'm loving the stye of the Shield promos I would like Ambrose to be given the mic live at some point soon, interrupting the Rock would be a nice start.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:45 pm

Fernando wrote:What the rock has had to say

Both MetLife and the Jets curse Rocky with that one!

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 07 Jan 2013, 3:51 pm

Im actually debating to stay up for Raw for the first time, well ever. If booked correctly this could be some build up to Wrestle Mania 29. But as i say, if booked correctly. The last few months of WWE have been very good, so i am excited if they can keep the standards up going into Wrestle Mania season.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 07 Jan 2013, 6:53 pm

AntLord wrote:Shield attack Punk and Ryback leaving both unconcious but put Punk on top for the win?

I thought you had to climb the ladder when a title is on the line?
Anyway, for the first time in a very, very long time, I'm interested to see what's gonna do down on RAW this week. The TLC match should make a great start to the new year just like Morrison/Miz in their falls count anywhere match back in 2010. Rock just being there will be so much fun!

I'll end up recording the show to probably watch about 30 minutes of a 3 hour show.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 07 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

I imagine WWE will just use whatever Punk retaining/Ryback protecting finish they had planned for TLC

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rocks Microphone Mon 07 Jan 2013, 9:07 pm

How about Rock costs Punk the title by coming out and interfering allowing Ryback to win. At Royal Rumble Ryback vs Rock, Punk interfers to keep Ryback the champ. At Elim Cham CM Punk takes on Ryback in his rematch wins. Rocky wins number one contenders match and takes on CM punk at mania for the belt.

The Rocks Microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 07 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

The Rocks Microphone wrote:How about Rock costs Punk the title by coming out and interfering allowing Ryback to win. At Royal Rumble Ryback vs Rock, Punk interfers to keep Ryback the champ. At Elim Cham CM Punk takes on Ryback in his rematch wins. Rocky wins number one contenders match and takes on CM punk at mania for the belt.

Seems needlesly complicated if I'm honest

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 10:35 pm

Punk will win. Shield will attack punk (wwe will try and distance them away from him only for him to be the leader a couple months down the line). Rock will come in and make the save and then both will clear the ring. Rock turns and punk lifts him up on his shoulders for the GTS, rock wriggles free and hits rock bottom, people's elbow and then holds the title over him

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:16 pm

Looking forward to tonight's raw and I haven't been able to say that for a long time, the fact that rock is there, the rumble is within touching distance and wm is only round the corner really does get your hopes up for an interesting show. Punk won't lose tonight, like everyone else I think the shield have a part to play with rock making the save for ryback once punk has clinched the match.

I still think punk is going all the way to wm with the title, what happens at mania I still can't decide.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:11 am

anyone actually still up for this?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:12 am

AJ to Big E 'I didn't even know you could talk!' Laugh

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:13 am

I am Hodge

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:13 am

Typical Cena BS to start us off, hoping for a big pick up sooner rather than later.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:19 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:AJ to Big E 'I didn't even know you could talk!' Laugh

loved it, saying how long had they known him etc as well.

yeah typical Cena though, wating for something of Rock, Punk or the shield

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:20 am

Cena to Dolph "Go take the ref" Laugh

No commentary is blowing all the in-ring interaction.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:20 am

I missed the first couple of minutes, anyone know what was up with th commentary?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:28 am

so 3 of Dolph's finishers and Cena is still standing.....

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

So thats the key? remove Cena's shoe and he's powerless!

Edit - Spoke too soon

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

Why!!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

And there you have it, the definition of SuperCena, 3 finishers from Dolph, one from Big E and Cena still kicks out, 1 AA from Cena and Dolph is done

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:32 am

Though on a positive note, very good match to kick off 2013

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:33 am

Looks like Cena/Rock is a lock for Mania after watching that. Cena made to look like a real Superman only points to one thing for me, he is going back to the top.

I fully expected him to win, but he shouldn't have kicked out of all of Ziggler's finishers.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:36 am

I wish one day that WWE will realise Cena has reached the point where he can take a few losses and a period of doubt and adversity would probably be better for him than constantly being on top, baisically Zigglers whole speech at the beginning has been rendered pointless in one match

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

I'm not a Cena fan, obviously, but I can see why he won this match, I just really do not agree with the fashion of it.

That being said, I think there are way too many "big" matches on Raw that don't get hyped and don't suit anyone.

A couple of weeks ago Ziggler/Cena was the main event of a PPV, now it is kicking of Raw and has been a frequent match on weekly episodes for awhile. Let Cena go over some midcarders like in the times gone by, it makes Ziggler look stupid by losing all the time, just like he did with Sheamus for a huge part of last year.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

Thing is, for any future Cena/Dolph match its now a case of what does Dolph have to do to beat Cena? 3 finishers and interference and Cena still kicks out, if Dolph hadnt used one of them at least there would still be that move in future, but it only took one finisher to beat Dolph, should have at least had Dolph kick out of one to keep him strong

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:47 am

Agree on Cena and Ziggler, how is Ziggles supposed to be considered a credible threat now?

Oh no Kaitlyn, she is by far and away my favourite Diva, shame she didn't win.

Another issue with WWE because Eve and Kaitlyn are both pretty good workers and are capable of a proper feud to at least bring some sort of "prestige" to the title, but they get no air time.

It should get some proper hype, not just sticking a title match on Raw for the sake of it. Hope they re-match at the Rumble.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:52 am

That was some weak ass threatening by Orton

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:54 am

Orton needs to be a heel again and start punting fools in the skull, because this "hardman" act is as convincing as Danny Dyer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

hopefully they pull the trigger on Orton's heel turn before wrestlemania

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:15 am

Remember when Orton was basically the top guy with Cena.

Then he moved to SD and hasn't had a worthwhile feud in 2 years
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:17 am

his fued with Triple H, WM29 he was simply on fire and seemed untouchable

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:21 am

29 is the upcoming WM?

That feud with HHH was great, and he was great with Legacy and a little bit post that. Now it just seems he isnt going anywhere.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:22 am

He isn't going anywhere and yet squashes almost everyone he gets in the ring with, nope it makes no sense to me either.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

People seem to think hes going to feud with Ziggles WM and onwards, which would be good tbf. But 2012 just goes down as a massive waste of time for Orton I think.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:25 am

Lol at the guy holding a sign with the cat pic
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:37 am

Cesaro is one badass man. Neutralizer on Khali, that is what we want to see.

Cesaro is heading for the top without a doubt.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:45 am

have we ever seen a jobbing stable such as 3MB before?

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:47 am

its said to see three relatively promising talents wasted, especially Drew

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next