The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

+14
GSC
JJJohnson
hodge
MtotheC
The Rocks Microphone
Dr Gregory House MD
The_Enigma
Statto00
MetalMotty
NickisBHAFC
theundisputedY2D2
Uryu Ishida
Hero
Fernando
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point - Page 2 Empty WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

Post by Fernando Mon 07 Jan 2013, 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

So what do we think will happen tonight then guys?

Will CM Punk retain his title in the TLC?
Will Rock lay him out in revenge for Raw 1000?
Who will The Shield target next?

Rumors have suggested that people will be "Talking" after the show goes off air..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:52 am

TLC now? whats ending the show then?

hodge

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Raw 7th Thread Will contain spoilers at some point

Post by JJJohnson Tue 08 Jan 2013, 2:56 am

The Rock I would imagine, in some sort of capacity. But does leave a fair bit of time on the clock.

Perhaps some variation of HHH/Lesnar/Taker, but I am just guessing now.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:19 am

Ugh, so predictable
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:22 am

What on earth was the point of that then.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:28 am

To get Ryback's title match out the way, and Ryback will turn his attention to the shield now

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:29 am

Better ways to do it than just repeating the last PPV. Punk looks like crap 3 title defenses in a row.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:52 am

This is a brilliant promo from Punk
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:59 am

I honestly had no idea Del Rio was ever WWE champ.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 4:07 am

There really is no one like the Rock though
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 08 Jan 2013, 4:17 am

The punk promo was brilliant in some ways i preferred it to the famous one

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 08 Jan 2013, 11:12 am

What idiot addresses themselves as the "great one"? Big ego much.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:04 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Agree on Cena and Ziggler, how is Ziggles supposed to be considered a credible threat now?

Oh no Kaitlyn, she is by far and away my favourite Diva, shame she didn't win.

Another issue with WWE because Eve and Kaitlyn are both pretty good workers and are capable of a proper feud to at least bring some sort of "prestige" to the title, but they get no air time.

It should get some proper hype, not just sticking a title match on Raw for the sake of it. Hope they re-match at the Rumble.

Eve’s departure awarded Kaitlyn the victory via a count-out, but stopped the title from changing hands all the same.

If a male champion did this, they'd be having a cage match or a falls count anywhere at the rumble but i'm guessing won't happen coz its just the women!!! steam
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:25 pm

TopoftheChops wrote:What idiot addresses themselves as the "great one"? Big ego much.

*Nervously looks at his name being 'Hero'

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 08 Jan 2013, 1:29 pm

Did anyone else think for a split second when the lights went out, The Undertaker would appear in the ring???
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:16 pm

Definitely think they are teasing the return of Taker and I would expect him to be back on screen soon, whether next week for 20th anniversary or later Royal Rumble entrant maybe, I expect him to be back by EC though.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:21 pm

VDT wrote:Did anyone else think for a split second when the lights went out, The Undertaker would appear in the ring???

when did the lights go out?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 08 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:
VDT wrote:Did anyone else think for a split second when the lights went out, The Undertaker would appear in the ring???

when did the lights go out?

When Ryback was at the top of the ladder, the lights went out and the shield appeared
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 08 Jan 2013, 5:21 pm

Yep thought that Raw did the job. Good build up to the Royal Rumble.

The opening match between Cena and Ziggler was very good. Does show that Cena is going to have a decent 2013 i think. But i also hope Ziggler does as well.

Another funny few segments with Team Hell No and DR Shelby will be back next week on Raw Yahoo

Think it is obvious they are leading up to some sort of feud between Orton and Sheamus. After the ending on Smackdown and with both men squashing 3MB. Can see it coming to boiling point after weeks of annoying each other at the royal rumble.

The TLC match was good as i as expected. I didn't mind how it ended tbh keeps the strap on Punk and keeps Ryback looking strong and keeps the shield in a decent position as well. Safe to say when the lights went out a few people may of said "Holy crap is that the Undertaker" i certainly did!

The ending was class i thought. The CM Punk promo before getting cut off to an advert break was brilliant. Then when the Rock came down and did what he did best was done very well. Always good to see a rock bottom. This match at Royal Rumble with a decent build up should be class.

The Rock will be on Smackdown this week.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2