The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ???

+8
XR
Luckless Pedestrian
ospreysboyo
thebluesmancometh
Brendan
Valleyboy
Casartelli
Morgannwg
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ??? Empty Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ???

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

It has been a media term in use for a while. Various fans have started to use it and now the Ospreys even have ONETRUEREGION plastered all over their official site. Apart from drop Neath-Swansea from the name and stage the odd LV cup game at the Brewery Field, I don't see them doing anything different to the other 3 professional teams. So my question to you Ospreys fans is what makes you lot the One, True, Region?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ??? Empty Re: Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ???

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

I think it was a term used by default because the other 3 couldn't be referred to as that! I.e. the Blues and Scarlets being allowed to stand alone, thereby being club sides based around their city/town and thus not truly regional; and the Dragons being the same as the Ospreys to start with (formed from 2 clubs) but with Ebbw Vale dropping out leaving Newport on their own and having Newport then emblazoned on their club badge. That's left only the Ospreys as the one true region, apparently.

Back to top Go down

Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ??? Empty Re: Anyone know what makes the Ospreys the 'one true region' ???

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:04 pm

But do these entities not have to do a lot more than change the name to be considered a 'true Region.'
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:09 pm

And Griff the Regions incorporate a lot more than just two clubs each.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Yeah, I was just joking really. But that's the only difference I see in reality; the Ospreys changed their name (or rather dropped the club name) and everything's rosy. The Scarlets did the same and again everything was rosy.

I can only speak about my own region the Dragons and I hear people saying 'they must do more around the region'. Well I work in education and I know they do a huge amount around the region. People just think it's an easy put down to roll out without knowing what they're talking about. People also like to focus on the name and think that negates all of the work that goes on by the development officers. Again, for those people a name change to drop 'Newport' would suddenly make everything rosy. For me it would change nothing, apart from the kit.

It's difficult to measure how someone is a region anyway. Is it people at the most far flung parts knowing about you? Is it playing games in the most far flung parts? Is it being inclusive of all clubs within your region? I'm pretty sure all of the regions do that, and none are really playing around the region. How do you differentiate between being a true region and not being one???

Last edited by Griff on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

Morgannwg wrote:And Griff the Regions incorporate a lot more than just two clubs each.

What I meant was the mergers to form the regions in the first place. I think you knew that though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

Last edited by Griff on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

What makes Ospreys the 'One True Region'?

Same stuff that makes Llanelli 'Heart & Soul Rugby Country' I suppose.

The Pixi Dust inhaled by Deluded Marketing Folk?

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

Griff wrote:.

Griff you're spot on and I see you even quoted yourself to re-enforce your point (not that it needed to be anyway).
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

Easy mistake Morg. Pressed quote instead of edit. How about taking a stab at answering your question yourself? You're unusually un-opinionated on the subject!

Last edited by Griff on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:20 pm

Casartelli wrote:What makes Ospreys the 'One True Region'?

Laugh Oh yeah the 'West is Best' gang. On a serious note I don't think either are different from one another in what they do. All four need change. But that's along the lines of strengthening their squads, getting the results and growing the fan base.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:21 pm

Griff wrote:Easy mistake Morg. Pressed quote instead of edit. How about taking a stab at answering your question yourself? You're unusually un-opinionated on the subject!

Why should I answer it? #OneTrueRegion is not a claim made by Morg.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:24 pm

For what it's worth I think, like Morg says, there's not much difference. I just think that the Ospreys have just done things better. They've put the best structures in place. I think it's mainly to do with money though. They get the same as the others from the WRU but to afford some of the squads they've had, with the low-ish gates they've always had, must mean supplementary funding from elsewhere (Blythe, Cuddy, sponsors, etc.). And good on them if they can find the money. Not something we've been able to do at the dragons.

Doesn't make the Ospreys more of a region though, just a more successful one!

Last edited by Griff on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:27 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
Griff wrote:Easy mistake Morg. Pressed quote instead of edit. How about taking a stab at answering your question yourself? You're unusually un-opinionated on the subject!

Why should I answer it? #OneTrueRegion is not a claim made by Morg.

Again, just having a bit of fun Morg. As you started the thread I thought you might want to take a stab at the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valleyboy Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

A good thing the Ospreys have done ...but probably not by design, is play at the Liberty. OK, you'll probably throw the lack of atmosphere and the low crowds back at me but they are not alienating the Swansea crowd by playing at the Gnoll and not alienating the Neath crowd by playing in St. Helens so it's a new venue for a new region and hence the sense of a new region or the bold claims of 'one true region'.
It works for me but then I'm not bogged down with the weight of following the game at club level in the past so it's all new to me and bloody enjoyable it is too. I've been to The Liberty, Rodney Parade, the Brewery field and Parc y Scarlets in the last year and am thorughly enjoying it.

Lets give the regions a chance and get behind Welsh rugby ....yes, I am the antithesis of Morgannwg! (in fact, I don't think he's even Welsh, just a troll with a Welsh name!)

Valleyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

Spot on Valleyboy. Ideally all regions would have started with new names and new stadiums not linked to old clubs. However, there was no money to build new stadia. The Liberty came at just the right time and has allowed the Os to develop as a new entity away from any one club side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:36 pm

I resent that accusation Valleyboy! I'm a very Newport kind of guy. Anyone who is familiar with me on here would know I've been behind all four, and still am. I'm just asking an honest question here.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Valleyboy Sun 13 Jan 2013, 10:58 pm

....and I'm just giving an honest opinion.
Like I said, I'm not bogged down with the baggage of the old club game as I didn't follow rugby until after the regions were formed.
I think the Ospreys are doing a lot of things right and have grasped the 'regional' concept more than the other three. I'm living in the Neath valley and see loads of people following the Ospreys. My brother-in-law lives in Swansea and follows Ospreys. I work in Merthyr and know people from there who attend games on a regular basis. It's not all doom and gloom in Welsh rugby. There are lots of new fans and converts and I think the Ospreys are trying their best to gain support and create a region.
Sorry if I didn't realise you were behind Welsh rugby, only it's not at all obvious from your recent posts.

Valleyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 13 Jan 2013, 11:14 pm

Do you assume I'm bogged down with the baggage of the old club game?

That's something else that gets me. You get various fans from valley towns such as Ebbw Vale, Merthyr, etc saying they'll never support 'their Region' because the Region has done nothing for them, the Regions and the WRU did this that and the other. So why the hell would they support the Ospreys?

The Ospreys were always seen as the glamourous team to follow, all created by the media along with this one true region tripe. Valleyboy, have you forgotten the Neath of just 2 years ago, the ones who wanted to be a seperate entity and compete in the Celtic League? The Ospreys have the most WP clubs so should not be short of talent, yet those four make up the bottom four in the premiership. Relations there may not be as good as you think. It is good to see the people of Neath and Bridgend on board as it should be though.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:51 am

You have to remember that you'll always get glory supporters in every sport. So, seeing Ospreys fans in Gwent and Merthyr doesn't necessarily mean that the Dragons and Blues are not doing their bit. It's just that success attracts with it fans from outside the area. I remember growing up in Newport and the football clubs we supported, and still do, were all Liverpool and Man Utd, Arsenal, etc. It didn't mean that Newport County or Cardiff City weren't doing their bit. It's just that support is often started on seeing a good thing on a big stage and liking it, reinforced by friends and family getting involved, and then getting swept away in that wave of good feeling. In the case of the Ospreys they've been the shining light and that has obviously attracted supporters along for the ride, especially those who feel they haven't got a pro club side to support any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:05 am

I think the one true region is only they as they are the best team and won the most. It is like saying the Os are a region and that is why they are winning.

Brendan

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:04 pm

What exactly are the O's winning of note?????

From what Ive seen they have pipped a very non competitive league, and offered very little in europe as of late. Infact I'd go as far to say a HC semi and an Amlin win are all the welsh regions can boast so far, as europe is the only really competitive tournament we have!!

With regards to the O's regionalism being better than anyone elses I have to disagree, the Liberty cam at a great time for them and Swansea City, a costly experiment that failed with the Blues but does the O's get more credit because they maintained there???
Then the whole Neath debacle erupted!!

The O's are generally seen as the best supported region in wales, why? Because for 5 years they churned out new kits, differing kits, and produced thousands more shirts than they required which then fell into bargain bins all over the country, you will see O shirts in every far flung corner of the country because they were mass produced, mass advertised undersold and then priced accordingly!!! But aren't the Scarlets home crowds larger on average?

With all of todays media avenues the O's were the first to create a brand, a new and innovative motif, and used the internet to greater effect than the others (of which the Scarlets and Dragons have caught up, don't ask me whats going on with the blues!!)

It also didn't hurt that for 3/4 seasons they threw money at numerous problems such as their 9 conundrum, their lock problem, and 2/3 more talented welsh players they didn't need, they robbed other teams of their best players and seemed somewhat succesfull for a while!!

Don't get me wrong I am not anti O's in the slightest, but when a blustering fanbase make 'claims' they need to back it up, mainly with results and when we see this type of article it reminds me of the last 4 surfers out on the water who have missed the tide arguing over who deserves the chance at avoiding being humiliated the most.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by ospreysboyo Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:13 pm

To be fair Blues, the only reason Cardiff won the Amlin, was because they got knocked out of the Heineken cup that year, the Ospreys made it through!! I dont think anyone could disagree that the O's are the most successful region either, I mean we have 4 titles in the Rabo, if its such an uncompetitve league, why havnt the Blues won it? The only reason the O's are called the one true reason is because they at least TRY to be one, not just a rebranded 'super' club like the Cardiff Blues and the Llanelli Scarlets. Whether or not we are a true region is still a moot point, I know alot of Maesteg and Bridgend boys, who although are technically part of 'Ospreylia' cant bring themselves to support the O's, or Cardiff for that matter!! Whatever you think of us though dont try and belittle the O's achievements, its far more than any of the other regions have managed, and that is a fact!

ospreysboyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:18 pm

ospreysboyo wrote:The only reason Cardiff won the Amlin, was because they got knocked out of the Heineken cup that year

And there was me thinking they had to beat Toulon away to win it.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:26 pm

Well lets be real, the Rabo gets competitive 2 weeks before playoff time, until then the regions just you their squadmen in general, and in that I will admit the O's have had the biggest and best squads around, but buying a lot of that in from the others. Look at Fussell, Gough, Bearman, Davies and the host of NWQ players, all very good clubmen and have contributed to the O's league success's but have fallen short of anything like HC competitiveness. So maybe the O's were looking to win a trophy, any trophy?!

I'm not belittling anything, the Blues were a euro focussed team for seasons and is highlighted in the fact they were 1st tier for so long, were a goal kick by a wing from making the HC final, and then went on to beat a star studded Toulon side minutes from their own home for the Amlin! It's nothing personal to the O's but the Amlin win is the highlight of welsh club rugby in the decade they have been around IMHO, and thats depressing as a Welshman!!!

Also if we dissect how the O's became about noone in welsh rugby comes out clean, from Llanelli hissy fits to avoid joining Swansea, to Neaths reluctance, the Ebbw vale fiasco, anything to do with Cardiff and the valleys and even the joke that was the 50'000 strong town representing a 1/4 of welsh rugby!!!

It was a mess, was implimented all wrong and now the worst thing for welsh rugby is to start the infighting all over again, which is what is happening with the 'west is best' logo and the 'one true region' garbage!!! Little point, if west is best Connacht would be king, and if the O's is the 'one true region' then we're all fukked in this country!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by ospreysboyo Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:27 pm

Not trying to take anything away from that, and I was cheering them on, I'll ALWAYS support a Welsh region against any other teams, but the only reason they were playing in Toulon was because they had already been knocked out of the real comp....

ospreysboyo

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:33 pm

Well talking as a fan who was at Newcastle, Wasps, Toulon (and there weren't many of us at all) I'm happy to get knocked out of the 'real comp' anytime if it means runs like this playing against some real quality teams!!!

How close have the O's come to winning the HC again?!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:34 pm

ospreysboyo wrote:Not trying to take anything away from that, and I was cheering them on, I'll ALWAYS support a Welsh region against any other teams, but the only reason they were playing in Toulon was because they had already been knocked out of the real comp....

If we're being that childish, can i point out that you very well may say we got knocked out of the 'real comp' but then again...we've still gone further in it than the O's. Just because it was in the Amlin, doesn't make it easier, especially the final (which the O's would have bottled, most likely right?). Maybe i could be childish enough to say that we had enough of being the top ranked welsh region in the HEC and wanted to let the O's have a go yet all i see is quarter finals?

But i won't be.

Last edited by gcBlues on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by ospreysboyo Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:35 pm

Cardiff may have been a euro focussed team but that has got them NOTHING in the Heineken, when you say the Ospreys try to win any trophy, what does that mean? Any side tries to win any trophy, that what its all about, winning. I beat you were gutted when you were kncocked out of the 09-10 Heineken.

ospreysboyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:39 pm

Casartelli wrote:What makes Ospreys the 'One True Region'?

Yep, that about sums it up for me. I suppose the club/region thought it would be a good marketing ploy the same time it ditched the Neath/Swansea name. We're doing well to try and attract new fans. forget all the new shirt launches and the tedious western mail influenced "galacticos". The real issues trying to swell match attending supporters are the general apathy towards going to games and the fact the Swans are in the premiership. Parents and kids would rather see the swans than rugby and who can blame them.

The Opsreys are doing ok imo. Four championships and an EDF in ten years isn't to shabby. Compared to the other regions its superb. keep are 'star' players, recruit a decent centre,manage the salary cap and job done.. thumbsup
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:45 pm

ospreyboyo

REally? any side tries to win any trophy? Tell that to Embra who were massively criticised for sacrificing the league to focus on a HC campaign, of which they did better than the O's ever have, so maybe the O's should focus more on the big tourny and less on the league?

Player management is key to success in a tourny, and in most instances coaches have to drop big name players despite them being fit and raring to go to save them for more important clashes FACT.

The other fact is if the 'one true region' nonense has peoples backs up on an internet forum don't you think it will do the same to the people that matter, some at the other regions and WRU are bound to be offended by this tripe!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:47 pm

What happens when the Blues paint on their chairs the word 'Only holders of euro silverware in wales'??

Or the Dragons paint on the outside of the Hazell stand 'Only region not to be hoisted by a sugar daddy'???

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:48 pm

Or maybe RGC decide their logo should be 'Suck it south!'

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:50 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:Or the Dragons paint on the outside of the Hazell stand 'Only region not to be hoisted by a sugar daddy'???

Or 'we live within our means.'

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:54 pm

You get my point though LP...

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyOsp Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:07 pm

It's a marketing ploy, designed to give a sense of pride, wind up competitors and most of all spark conversation and debate about the region. Guess what? it worked.

CurlyOsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:09 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:What happens when the Blues paint on their chairs the word 'Only holders of euro silverware in wales'??

Presumably someone will point out they had to give the cup back a few years ago?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by ospreysboyo Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:10 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:ospreyboyo

REally? any side tries to win any trophy? Tell that to Embra who were massively criticised for sacrificing the league to focus on a HC campaign, of which they did better than the O's ever have, so maybe the O's should focus more on the big tourny and less on the league?

Player management is key to success in a tourny, and in most instances coaches have to drop big name players despite them being fit and raring to go to save them for more important clashes FACT.

The other fact is if the 'one true region' nonense has peoples backs up on an internet forum don't you think it will do the same to the people that matter, some at the other regions and WRU are bound to be offended by this tripe!!!

Maybe we should focus on Europe, but the fact still stands, the O's are more successful club than Blues and I know that that does get some peoples backs up, especially the WRU!! The real problem and fact is, however, that no matter how much better the O's are over the other regions, the fact remains that no Welsh region has come close to winning the main event, and that is worrying. With all the quality players that we have in Wales, why cant we compete come club level on the biggest stage? When O's lost in the quarters against Biarritz with that squad, I couldnt beleive it! I know its an old saying now but our players are mentally weak, just look at last night, we really should have put Tigers away, but once again we are out! It was the same against Aus in the AI's. Shocking.

ospreysboyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:14 pm

Maybe we could leave the 'marketing ploys' to one side until we can get a couple of teams in the final stages of the HC again.

Being proud of being the 'one true region' of Wales is like being proud that you're the the only bald man in the room that owns a comb.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyOsp Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:17 pm

The sole reason for marketing is to generate money, something that all of the regions could do with a little more of. The more money that comes in, the more likely we are to have success in europe.

So maybe we shouldn't be criticising the Ospreys, but asking what the other regions can do to generate interest.

CurlyOsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:22 pm

Sack all the marketing managers and invest their salaries on a couple of decent players. That's what all regions, including the Ospreys, should do.

Or employ marketing managers that can also play tighthead.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyOsp Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:28 pm

Word is, down at the Liberty, that Adam Jones came up with the "one true region" slogan.. They're one step ahead.

CurlyOsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:30 pm

How long will the regions budgets be within the salary cap?

I'm only wondering as their does seam to be a gap now opening between the Provinces and the regions, with the Provinces having guessed at salary of around the same as the English top teams, and top 14 above this, can the regions remain competative over the long term if they do not recieve extra funding from somewhere?

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Mon 14 Jan 2013, 1:34 pm

Adam Jones would be great at marketing (just think of all the 'Bomb' sweatshirts he could shift).

But even he would struggle to sell VHS players to a digital download world.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:19 pm

CurlyOsp wrote:It's a marketing ploy, designed to give a sense of pride, wind up competitors and most of all spark conversation and debate about the region. Guess what? it worked.

If the Ospreys are doing all this just to wind up some people on an internet forum then it's no wonder the team is suffering on the field of play.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyOsp Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:31 pm

It's generating interest. Word of mouth is a very effective marketing tool and as we're in a digital age, winding people up on an internet forum is a great way to go. This small debate has had over 500 views.

Is it working? The aim is to sell their product, tickets, which they did. Over 9000. People forget too easily that the regions are a business and need to be run as one.

As for suffering on the field of play, what does that have to do with it? You think that a different slogan would have caused less injuries and given players better form? And last I checked, the Ospreys are the top placed region in the league and were the only ones left in the heineken cup last weekend.

CurlyOsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:43 pm

CurlyOsp wrote:It's generating interest. Word of mouth is a very effective marketing tool and as we're in a digital age, winding people up on an internet forum is a great way to go. This small debate has had over 500 views.

Is it working? The aim is to sell their product, tickets, which they did. Over 9000. People forget too easily that the regions are a business and need to be run as one.

As for suffering on the field of play, what does that have to do with it? You think that a different slogan would have caused less injuries and given players better form? And last I checked, the Ospreys are the top placed region in the league and were the only ones left in the heineken cup last weekend.

Oh no! The 'we sold 9000' argument. 606v2's version of Godwin's Law - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

You've killed the thread Curly.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Mon 14 Jan 2013, 2:53 pm

Morgannwg wrote:
CurlyOsp wrote:It's a marketing ploy, designed to give a sense of pride, wind up competitors and most of all spark conversation and debate about the region. Guess what? it worked.

If the Ospreys are doing all this just to wind up some people on an internet forum then it's no wonder the team is suffering on the field of play.

Thats the thing....we're not!
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyOsp Mon 14 Jan 2013, 3:02 pm

So the fact that we're actually selling our product shouldn't be used as a measurement of the business's success?

Seems you've pulled that law up to avoid the fact that you don't actually have a leg to stand on.

CurlyOsp

Back to top Go down

Post by Casartelli Mon 14 Jan 2013, 3:03 pm

Besides, I think you'll find that Llanelli were always embraced by the entire population, whether they liked rugby or not, as the 'team of the West', ever since they beat the 'All Blacks' sometime in the 1970s.

They invented regional rugby, before regionalism was ever regionalized.

Ospreys could find themselves in legal hot water over this 'One True Region' slogan, mark my words.

Casartelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next