The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

billy at it again

4 posters

Go down

billy at it again Empty billy at it again

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 16 Jan 2013, 3:15 pm

billy graham had another rant this time at y2j for calling him a and i quote "mark"

"Mr. Jericho Sir,

I won’t say Dear Chris because I know you hate me with the utter most hatred.

Addressing your quote about me, "And stop being such a mark” The truth is, I believe everyone is a mark for someone or something at some point in their life. For instance, I am a total mark for Bob Dylan. The man has written over 600 songs and I saw him in person here in Phoenix last year. He had never sounded better at the age of 70! Fans are marks for the upcoming Super Bowl, The World Series, The NBA championship playoffs, and Nascar to name just a few examples.

In pro wrestling I am a mark for Triple H and proud to admit it for numerous reasons. He had a great hard earned physique, he had enormous charisma and an in ring presence that was unmatched. I remember sitting on the front row at a PPV here in Phoenix and his opponent gave him a sling shot into the post. I had my eyes fixed on him because I was curious about how he was going to do the blade job. As soon as his head hit the post he started bleeding, I did not see him cut himself and he was right in front of me, just a few feet away! Back in the locker room we were sitting next to each other and I asked him, "Brother, how did you cut your head, as you started bleeding immediately?" He said, " Superstar, I cut my head right before it hit the post." I marked out at that very moment, what a pro that man was and still could be if he wanted to be.

In closing I hope that answers your statement to me regarding “being such a mark.” And your quote to me about "Shutting the hell up” I won’t even address that because what I do best is CUT PROMOS!!!

Superstar Billy Graham"
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

billy at it again Empty Re: billy at it again

Post by JJJohnson Wed 16 Jan 2013, 3:19 pm

Graham looking for a pay cheque it seems, this guy is seriously boring.

In saying that, can probably expect Jericho vs Superstar at Mania.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 16 Jan 2013, 5:06 pm

I don't understand how this was much of a retort, other than presumably trying to kiss Triple H's ass...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 5:12 pm

Fair play to Billy Graham for knowing which side his bread is buttered on, bigging up the Game-uhh will surely result in future employment with WWE. Next time he'll be waxing lyrical about Stephanie McMahon being the greatest talent he's ever seen in the business.

"I was sat front row in Camel Hump, Wyoming and Stephanie McMahon came striding to the ring looking like a young Gene Kiniski, with the skills of Ed 'Strangler' Lewis, the poise and elegance of Lou Thesz and the boobs of Haystacks Calhoun and I said to myself 'Superstar' I said 'Superstar that right there is what the sport of professional wrestling is all about'. She then proceeded to put on a wrestling clinic against Debra that went 60 minutes. Please give me a job".

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down