The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Tour Finals Tickets on Sale

Go down

World Tour Finals Tickets on Sale Empty World Tour Finals Tickets on Sale

Post by Henman Bill Thu 31 Jan 2013, 9:14 pm

For Barclays customers only, you can now buy tickets for the World Tour Finals on November 4th-11th. I was already sent a passcode and bought my tickets. They went on sale about 3 days ago. Lower tier for the final has gone, or at least in this buying stage it has, but everything else is still available. If you haven't already got an email with a link, I am not sure where you would go as a Barclays customer, but perhaps the link I have might work.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Finals/2012/Tickets/Barclays-Presale-Email.aspx?utm_source=ATPMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2013%20Finals%20Barclays%20Pre-Sale%20AO%20Photo%20(2)

If you are not a Barclays customer, you can sign up by email on the main site http://www.atpworldtour.com/Finals/2012.aspx. You should then receive a passcode on the 7th March according to the email I have. If you want to go to the final or semi I reccomend you buy the tickets immediately, having already agreed dates, price categories etc with the people you are going with in advance of 7th March. If you want to go to the group stages it's much more relaxed. Sometimes you can even buy tickets the day before the match still. However buying group stage tickets well in advance means you can great seats whereas last minute might be high in the corner.

On 7th March I believe the tickets will still only be available to people who registered their email address in advance, and will still not be on sale generally for visitors to the website.

The cheapest ticket for the group stages was about £24. The most expensive for the final was about £117. I think they have increased the finals tickets and some others by about 10-20% this year but left the cheapest about the same. This year they have introduced 25% discount for buying a full day ticket, i.e. afternoon session at full price + evening session at half price. This does not apply to the semis if I recall right.

This year we decided to go on Wednesday 6th November for the full day. I noticed that day 3 in past years has always featured some big match ups. The first four years in London it was Federer-Murray in 2009, Federer-Murray in 2010, Federer-Nadal in 2011 and Djokovic-Murray in 2012 all on day 3. Probably because they do winner vs winner in the second round of matches to minimise dead rubbers at the end.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down