The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List

+2
School Project
davidemore
6 posters

Go down

Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List Empty Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List

Post by davidemore Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:04 pm

Looking at the Ring Magazine top 10, who actually deserves to be in it the most?

Would you knock Andre Ward down a notch for inactivity and weight draining opponents and fighting in his back garden like Kimbo Slice?

Mayweather, for being the laziest elite fighter since Leonard?

Pac Man, he's got to go, right? I mean he looked stupid KO'd like a gobby chav slapped outside a kebab house for being stupid.

And Bradley, for not fighting anyone.

Also, Sergio is on the slide for sure, so should we knock him down a place or two?

And who should take these past it greats places? Andre Ward will not be the same fighter after his shoulder injury. That's a given. Who to take his place? Carl Froch? Yep, I'd go with the Cobra.

Austin Trout for Sergio? Yep, he is easily better than Canelo and peeps be bigging him up o end as a future elite P4P Champ.

Kell Brook for Bradley? Why not, Tim is ugly and inactive and stupid for signing with Bob.

Who else men who else?

Let's get Chinese with it; out with the old and in with the new.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List Empty Re: Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List

Post by School Project Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:09 pm

I have to admit, I did chuckle at some of the points made in this.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List Empty Re: Let Us Consider The Ring Magazine Top Ten P4P List

Post by davidemore Tue 05 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

Thank you School Project. Any insight into the P4P list? I need your knowledge.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:09 pm

I like kell but he has proven nothing to be ranked high in the p4p stakes.

Same with carl. Superb resume but how can you have him above ward? His demolition of dawson must count for something.

You are right that there is going to be a lot of the names either falling down or falling off the list but not most of them just yet.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 05 Feb 2013, 8:33 pm

Emore you're a legend.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Wed 06 Feb 2013, 2:43 am

I second what Az said.

Great post Emore.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 06 Feb 2013, 9:01 am

Thanks guys!

Who's coming in?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 06 Feb 2013, 9:10 am

Mayweather is going off my top ten list after this recent Devon malarky. Joke fight.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 06 Feb 2013, 11:59 am

Ring Magazine's ranking are compiled by Chuck Giampa.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down