The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night

+5
Kay Fabe
Bull
Mr Video Man
Dr Gregory House MD
gaffer_reborn
9 posters

Go down

Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night Empty Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night

Post by gaffer_reborn Mon 11 Feb 2013, 6:48 pm

Undertaker was at the Nashville Predators hockey game [Sunday], which would mean he is likely to be appearing at Raw [Monday] night, since the show is taking place there. If that's the case, the most likely scenario is a confirmation that he will be at WrestleMania.

gaffer_reborn

Back to top Go down

Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night Empty Re: Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 11 Feb 2013, 7:08 pm

gaffer_reborn wrote:Undertaker was at the Nashville Predators hockey game [Sunday], which would mean he is likely to be appearing at Raw [Monday] night, since the show is taking place there. If that's the case, the most likely scenario is a confirmation that he will be at WrestleMania.

Thanks for clearing that up thumbsup

I've heard the rumours that Taker wouldn't be appearing this year, but these rumours do the rounds every year but to be honest given the size of the draw that match is on the card, the Deadman's legendary threshold for pain and the fact there's a new born baby around the Callaway household Laugh, I'll believe when I see it.

Surprised if he was coming back this early though, all the rumoured potential opponents are pretty much tied up until EC, wasn't expecting him until after that.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night Empty Re: Undertaker Potentially Returning Monday Night

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 11 Feb 2013, 7:10 pm

or maybe he just wanted to see the match that just happens by coincidence to be in the same city as raw?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 11 Feb 2013, 7:21 pm

after all my blackhawks are amazing , they played Nashville

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:13 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:after all my blackhawks are amazing , they played Nashville

If it was Sunday wouldn't that have been the Nashville/Minnesota game? Can't see him going out of his way and travelling to see that. I'd go with the OP and assume he's in Nashville for Raw

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

was it? ah screw him then but dont take away from the fact that we are amazing

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:06 pm

Hopefully he announces his immediate retirement!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:15 pm

Why do you hope for that KF? Was last year the perfect send off in your opinion?

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:48 pm

Nope, WrestleMania 26 was the perfect send off for me, I just don't like him anymore

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 11 Feb 2013, 10:52 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Nope, WrestleMania 26 was the perfect send off for me, I just don't like him anymore

Someone withheld your methadone the day?

Personally I like Undertaker, as a marquee match, a financial attraction, spectacle and sheer entertainment value, I really enjoy what he brings once a year, plus speculation over his opponenet is always a good topic for disscussion.

Anyways each to their own, unless it's Jericho, I f****** hate Jericho Very Happy

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:23 pm

nothing pleases any of you.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:34 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:nothing pleases any of you.

I dunno, that bit on the penguin programme where the straggler caught up with the pack in the snow strom made me ecstatic.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:58 pm

So Taker couldn't just be there to be backstage at Raw, if he is due to return soon running over things for his return? Doubt he will appear like someone has said when his potential opponents are tied up in fueds already.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 12 Feb 2013, 2:46 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Kay Fabe wrote:Nope, WrestleMania 26 was the perfect send off for me, I just don't like him anymore

Personally I like Undertaker, as a marquee match, a financial attraction, spectacle and sheer entertainment value, I really enjoy what he brings once a year, plus speculation over his opponenet is always a good topic for disscussion.

Anyways each to their own, unless it's Jericho, I f****** hate Jericho Very Happy

I've not liked it in years, I don't like his music and I absolutely loathe his big long drawn out entrance, the last few years have felt like groundhog day since we get the same crap..."He's not going to make it" only for him to not only make it but return at the same time every year, the matches are also so obvious, I managed for a bit during Shawn's re-match but I struggle to suspend my belief when Taker is at Mania, his matches with the enterance, the match and the aftermath takes up so much time too, it all just feels like an bloated ego trip from Taker, Vince and whoever else he's on with.

I've wanted the streak gone since it went 15-0, I can understand the USP it has and appreciate what it brings but ending it would be monumental too

P.S the only Taker music I've ever really liked was his Ministry music, that was epic

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:17 am

Hug

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 15 Feb 2013, 10:41 am

Kay Fabe wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

I've not liked it in years, I don't like his music and I absolutely loathe his big long drawn out entrance, the last few years have felt like groundhog day since we get the same crap..."He's not going to make it" only for him to not only make it but return at the same time every year, the matches are also so obvious, I managed for a bit during Shawn's re-match but I struggle to suspend my belief when Taker is at Mania, his matches with the enterance, the match and the aftermath takes up so much time too, it all just feels like an bloated ego trip from Taker, Vince and whoever else he's on with.

I've wanted the streak gone since it went 15-0, I can understand the USP it has and appreciate what it brings but ending it would be monumental too

P.S the only Taker music I've ever really liked was his Ministry music, that was epic

I will agree with you there. I actually recorded a song over that beat lol!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down