The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February

+8
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
Steel
DP
TheCultOfPersonality
Blade
Michael_Sweetwater
Paul Mac 6CW
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Feb 2013, 5:43 pm

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th February

Match One
Gazzy D vs Dylan Wright

A Day in the life with Alejandro Suarez

Match Two
Alejandro Suarez vs Cody Wright

Match Three
Jack Hurst & Roman Azrael vs Marty Helms & Mike Masters

Critics Chair featuring Gazzy D

Match Four
Daniel Reilly vs Dennis Hart

Main Event
Nate Nack & Blade vs De Marcus Brown & Orthrus

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Fri 15 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

Nate Nack is sitting at a corner table in a pub with a quarter-full pint of beer and an empty food basket. He's on his cell phone with someone as he flips through a magazine.

“No no no, the final is in March. Right, not the 27th... well I still want you to watch, I'm in the main event! Yeah, it's me and Blade against Orthrus and Brown. Yeah, I know, we'll be fine. Yes, I'm feeling fine. Yes, the doctors said I'm clear to compete. Compared to Gazzy, I just got a bump on the head. I can't let a couple of chair shots keep me down. Can't look mighty mighty weak now, can I? Yeah yeah, I'm watching out. Now did you get the pictures I sent you?

What? I know pops, I know. Yes, I've heard of the phrase “don't count your chickens before they hatch”. Dad, we grew up on a farm, that was literally what we did, we didn't count chickens before they hatched. I know the meaning. Think of it as incentive. I've gotta think positive, right? What did mom say? So do you think she'll like it? Well, I'm not sure how her parents will take it. I mean, they weren't exactly thrilled with her running off across the ocean with me. But if I win, that means everything I worked for, all this blood, sweat, and tears will mean something. Surely they gotta respect that. No, I haven't really thought past that. I know, I know, but we'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Yes, I'll be careful. And thanks, pops. Tell mom hi for me... yeah, I will. Okay... okay. All right, bye pops.”

He hung up the phone and polished off the beer before grabbing a bag at his feet. Nate took one more look at a magazine, a jewelery catalog with a picture of a diamond ring circled multiple times, and smiled. He stuffed the magazine in his bag, stood up, and quietly left the pub.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th February

Post by Blade Fri 15 Feb 2013, 7:55 pm

Its late at night in the arena all the lights are out the only lights that you can see are the street lights coming through the windows in the corridor a cameraman holds the camera walking down and is a little shaky.

He continues to walk down the dark corridor shaking as he goes he then stops and jumps nearly dropping the camera on the floor as he hears a noise, He turns round and comes to a door that reads "Blades room be quite, Man sleeping".

The cameraman quietly knocks on the door hands shaking with fear one, Two, Three knocks and waits for Blade to answer there's no answer so the cameraman slowly opens the door to reveal the big cardboard box and all the lights are out.

The cameraman lifts up his watch to reveal the time it says 2AM and the cameraman begins to whisper to himself.

Cameraman: Why in the hell would MR Andrews ask me to come here in this godly hour?

Suddenly the light turns on in Blades room and a loud voice startles the cameraman who again jumps out of his skin and nearly drops the camera on to the floor.

Blade: Cos I asked him to!

Blades starts to laugh uncontrollably as the cameraman looks a little miffed at Blades antics, Blade is stood directly behind the cameraman still laughing then puts his arm round the cameraman and tries not to laugh.

Blade: Listen fella soz about that but I couldn't resist mate, One of the best jokes I've played on someone this year you literally made your pants go Brown in one go.

Cameraman: Yeah very funny blade, Now what is it you wanted me for its 2AM and am very tired and now I need a changing of underpants coz of you.

Blade sniggers a little holding his arm over his mouth as the cameraman looks on tuttering to himself.

Blade: The reason I had you come down here tonight is because I wanted you to give a message to those two clowns who me and Nick Nate are facing this week.

Cameraman:Well hurry up man this place give me the creeps in the dark, Remember your staying here but I gotta walk all the way to the basement to get the hell out of here.

Blade: OK, OK keep your pants on or in your case you need to change them when you get home.

Cameraman: Very funny Blade, Very funny.

Blade:Yeah sorry man couldn't resists that one, Anyway back to business last two weeks ago Orthrus cost me a match so I thought I would return the favor and get Brownie boy the win but he didn't think that was good enough for him and he turned on me then the two of them decided to kick the crap out of me until my good old pal Nick Nate saved the day then it was game on.

Blade rubs his hair with his hands.

Blade: You see you to fella's have bitten off more than you can chew me and Nate will be on the same page yeah he beat me the other week but we will be a unit that is not divided a unit that will working as one.

You two idiots have just got on the wrong side of me, Yeah I like to play games but I like to fight and fight I will me and Nick are gonna kick the living crap out of you sure your big and strong but I love knocking the big guys down and putting them in there places which is exactly what were gonna do with you two.

You see how easy it was for me to make the cameraman jump out of his skin, Well that is nothing what I will bring to you when you two will have you pants change color when you see a rushing Blade come at you.

Cameraman: Is that it coz I really need to get home Blade Its getting really late now.

Blade: Yeah man that's it and watch out for them ghost's fella!

The Cameraman walks out of the room and into the dark corridor of the empty arena and starts to talk to himself.

Cameraman: Bloody ghosts yeah right, May be I had better turn the light on my camera just in case.

The cameraman turns his light on his camera as the scene fades to dark.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:56 am

At the latest 6CW house show, the titantron shows an image of a locker room. As the camera zooms up into the name, the fans begin to boo as it is displayed, in gold writing, Mike "Masterful" Masters. Alongside the cameraman is 6CW reporter, Timothy Allen. The two walk in slowly. As they walk in, they witness Mike Masters on the phone.

MM: Alright babe, I'll see you tonight. Make sure...wait babe I'll call you back.

As Masters hangs the phone off, he provides a look of confusion on his face as he sees Tim Allen and the cameraman. Timothy Allen begins to speak.

TM: Sorry to interupt you Mike....

MM: Yeah you should be sorry. Who the hell are you and why are you in my locker room? This place is only meant for important people like myself.

TM: My name is Timothy Allen. I am a reporter here. I'd just like to ask you some questions.

MM: Wait your a reporter? Weres that hot blonde that interviewed me the other day. You suck compared to her.

TM: Well she's busy right now.

MM Thats a shame. She digs me. She probably can't control herself around me so she's avoiding. Alright, lets get this over and done with.

TM: Ok. On Anarchy, you suffered your first singles defeat to Jack Hurst...

MM: And let me interupt you right there squirt. Did Jack Hurst beat? Yeah sort off, kind off. Who were people talking about after the match? Me. In fact, Im always talked about. The fans can't help but talk about me, you know why? Because me crazy got given talent is irrestistable to all viewers of 6CW. You see I handed an absolute beat down to Jack Hurst after our match, and he deserved everything he got. He calls himself a gentlemen? Let me tell you something Tim, words of advise. Chicks don't dig gentlemen, they dig guys with amazing good looks like myself. Just look at me, amazing.

TM: Well next week on Anarchy, you team with Jack...

MM: Nono, you see where not a team. A team is people who work together. I definately won't be working with him. In fact, I don't need him. I don't need anyone. Im in this business for myself. I mean, whats Dean Andrews thinking putting the two of us together? He knows we don't get along. The fans don't wanna see me team with anyone, the fans wanna see Mike Masters, and Mike Masters only.

TM: And finally...

MM: You know that's enough from you. I declare this interview over. If 6CW wants a interview, brings the hot blonde reporter over. Then we can get some Q&A rolling. Now get out of my locker room. I've got things to do, people to see. Oh and one more thing, remember this Tim, Im perfect and your not. Goodbye.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 16 Feb 2013, 10:02 pm

The doors to the talent entrance at the Copper Box swing open and through the door walks Alejandro Suarez. Wearing a tracksuit and a duffel bag, he breathes in his new workplace and takes a deep breath.

AS: I've arrived...

He smiles to himself and begins to walk down the corridor where he is stopped by Timothy Allen.

TA: Alejandro Suarez?! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Timothy Allen, any chance I could get a few words for you ahead of your debut?

Suarez weighs up the man in front of him and looks at Allen, confused as to what he's just said.

TA: You do speak English, don't you?

Suarez continues to look on bemused as Allen looks to his cameraman panicked.

TA: Jesus, this is a disaster!

Suarez' restraint begins to crack as he breaks into a grin as Allen looks relieved.

AS: Just because I'm from Mexico, you think I can't speak English bro? That's the sort of racist attitude I left behind me in LA! Just because a brother is Hispanic, he can only speak Spanish!! Come on brah, get in the 21st Century!

TA: You had me going there, that's for sure!! Anyway, we've been hearing about since 6CW rebooted and the time's finally come for your debut against Cody Wright. How must you be feeling? Is this the biggest match of your career to date?

AS: You know what, Tim? I think it might be you know. In previous companies, I've thought for titles, put on huge matches, gone through tables, leapt off ladders but the difference between LA and LDN, bro, it's simple. The scale of it.

I've never performed on this big a stage before. I've performed to crowds of hundreds, we're talking thousands here plus those watching at home! This a whole other universe to what I'm used to. I've never had the reserved parking space, my own locker room, free use of state of the art facilities. I'm out of my comfort zone here like I've never been before. So you could say I'm nervous...

TA: You have a reputation as being a risk taker, is it safe to say we're going to see you bring your innovative, fast paced offence to 6CW?

AS: Homes, I've been told before that I need to grasp the concept of gravity. Yeah, my hands and my feet are pretty educated, I can take care of myself, but when you can fly around the ring and really put on a show, then why the hell not?! I want to bring something new, something different to 6CW. I want people to watch me in action and be astounded, to be electrified, to simply watch and say wow.

That's just what a superstar does isn't it? Give people something to talk about, create headlines, create history!

I'm passionate about what I do, Tim. I love my job! I'm blessed to be given this chance and I'm not going to mess it up! I've made wrong decisions in my life before and I regret them, but wrestling, soaring, doing things people didn't think were possible is my life.

And now, 6CW is my life, that ring is my stage.

At Anarchy, 6CW gets it's Superstar and there's only room for one!

Get used to saying the name Alejandro Suarez, because it's one that will stick for a long time!

Thanks for the interview, Tim!

Suarez pats Allen on the shoulder and walks away, breathing a sigh of relief.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 16 Feb 2013, 11:31 pm

The scene opens and we are following a man exploring a range of corridors, the only light visible is a small beam emanating from the man’s shoulder. The man continues down one of the corridors until in the distance a dimly lit green neon sign can be seen which reads exit the man’s pace then doubles in quickness almost to a jog. As the man reaches the door the sound of a metal bar being pushed and a lock disengaging can be heard the man then exits the building and takes a few steps into the night air before bending over and breathing heavily, letting out a sigh of relief. A voice can then be heard from behind him slightly muffled.

??: Who the hell are you?

The man suddenly jerks back upright dropping the item he was carrying; he stands frozen to the spot and does not respond to the question.

??: I won’t ask again, answer me fool.

The man then turns on the spot and the camera turn around as well, we see a man sat on top of a gym bag slouched up against the wall smoking a cigarette. The slouched man is wearing a white hooded top and has a bandanna pulled up to just below his lips, he takes another puff of the cigarette before flicking it away and getting to his feet. The man is instantly recognisable as DeMarcus Brown and the other man also seems to be aware who he currently in company with.

DB: Well, you’ve got two more seconds to answer before I stop asking questions and start along a whole new line of interrogation.

DeMarcus takes a step closer to the man, who holds his hands up and winces before responding to the question.

CM: Please, please don’t hurt me I’m just a camera man, I’m just doing my job.

DB: Don’t normally find many camera men around here at this time of night, who sent you here?

CM: Mr Andrews requested my presence although I wish I never agreed to this now, what, what are you doing here?

DeMarcus looks taken aback by the camera man’s question

DB: Do I need a reason to be here? Do I need someone to give me permission? No I do what I want when I want, so if I choose to come to this place at 2am in the morning I will do their aint nobody going to tell me otherwise or try to stop me. Are you here to stop me?

CM: No sir, Right now I just want my own bed, I couldn’t care less what you or any of them other freaks do I’ve had enough of your antics tonight.

DB: Who you calling a freak?

The camera man looks almost pleadingly at DeMarcus

CM: Not you sir, I meant all of the others in this company especially that strange one in there.

DB: You mean where not alone here tonight, I don’t remember giving anyone permission to enter my turf tonight, the way I see it whoever it is in there is trespassing on my property. That’s right my property, Andrews might like to think this is his company but the moment he brought DeMarcus Brown to this company is the moment I took control, so it’s my right to know who at this precise moment in time frequents my land.

The camera man takes his time to answer clearly in two minds as to whether to share his knowledge.

CM: OK, OK if it mean I can get out of here, I was ordered here to speak to Blade, OK you happy now, please can I leave.

A smile comes across DeMarcus face

DB: I doubt you would not be as foolish as to lie to me now would you?

CM: No Sir, what’s more he gave me a message for you.

DB: What and it took you this long to tell me this? Never mind let me here what that old dog has to say for himself.

The camera man goes to respond but is cut off by DeMarcus.

DB: Actually you not what brother I have a better idea, why don’t you show me where Blade his hiding his sorry ass and let’s see if he has the guts to deliver his message to my face.

The cameraman closes his eyes tightly almost breaking down at the thought of re-entering the building.

CM: I would rather not; I don’t like it in there.

DB: What’s wrong afraid of the dark, I promise you the monsters in there are nothing compared to the monsters out here. More importantly I don’t remember giving you a choice, so you can either do this willingly or I can drag you along the floor screaming and hope the noise you make draws Blade out of his hole.

CM: Fine, but only because it seems I have no choice.

DB: Exactly, now lead on

The camera man reluctantly begins to head back into the building and DeMarcus begins to follow, DeMarcus enters the building behind the camera man and closes the fire escape, the camera man takes one last glimpse at the light outside before letting out another sigh.

CM: You forgot your bag.

DB: Don’t you worry yourself about that it has my name on it, nobody will dare touch it. Now get a move on.

The camera man switches the beam back on his camera lighting up the darkness and the two men begin to make their way meandering through the corridors, the two men continue for a while until another dim light can be seen ahead escaping from behind a door.

DB: That it?

CM: Yes Sir

DB: Good, now that wasn’t so bad was it? Now I promise as long as you don’t struggle this next bit won’t hurt, much.

The camera man responds a little confused

CM: What do you mea…..

Before the camera man can finish his sentence DeMarcus has grabbed hold of the man and holds him in a side headlock, DeMarcus leads the man to the door and uses his boot to kick the door open the two men then enter the room and come face to face with a startled Blade.

Blade and DeMarcus stare at one and another for a moment as the camera man continues to struggle in Browns grasp. DeMarcus then throws the cameraman towards Blade who catches him.

DB: Our little friend here Blade says that you have a very important message for me, for your sake I hope it’s a damn good apology for your actions at Anarchy.

Blade goes to respond but is cut off by DeMarcus

DB: Frankly Blade even if it is the greatest apology in the world it’s not going to stop me from taking you apart piece by piece this week , you need to be taught your place. You might think just because you were part of the old regime that somehow makes you better than the rest of and even though I have shown the world just what a chump you are these last few weeks, it still doesn’t seem to have sunk into the thick skull of yours. I may have only been in 6CW for six weeks Blade but I’ve already made a bigger impact than you have all your career, do you really think you would be anywhere near the main event this coming week if it wasn’t for me. I’m the one all the people are talking about Blade, I’m the one they come to see, they mat boo me but that’s because that’s what they are told to do and they are too dumb to make up their own minds.

Blade goes to respond once more but again is cut off

DB: There you go again Blade thinking your better than me, thinking you don’t have to listen to me. Well I’m afraid your wrong Blade unlike some of the other inadequate members of this roster I won’t stand for your crap, my voice will be heard. I don’t think you’ve realised quite the magnitude of your actions, not only did you cost me my shot at the golden contract but you may have cost this company any hope of lasting longer than the very first pay per view, In this business it is all about money like everything else on this planet, tell me Blade who is going to part with their cash to see an event where the biggest match of the night is Nate Nack versus Orthrus Christ that match doesn’t even deserve to be on television. Aint nobody got time for that. So when this company fails once more Blade it will all be on your shoulders, I hope you realise that when you’re back out there on the streets trying to scrimp together enough coppers for a can of special brew.

It should have been me in that competing for that contract, but because of your jealously I’m having to settle for a match with someone unworthy to even clean my boots, who has insufficient talent to even be a challenge to me, I doubt you’ve realised yet Blade but I’m talking about you. Now we have a match this week Blade and quite frankly I couldn’t care less that I even have a partner I could beat you two wannabes with one hand tied behind my back. You know what they should call the team of Nate Nack and Blade? Nothing you don’t deserve a name and you won’t be around long enough for anything to stick anyway, because when I’m threw with you Blade they will be burying you in that cardboard box you call a home.

What do you say now Blade, now im standing here in fornt of you like a real man, you still want to give me a message or do you just want to get down on your knees and pray for my forgiveness?

DeMarcus stands staring at Blade with his arms crossed, waiting to see if Blade has the balls to respond

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 17 Feb 2013, 12:38 pm

Blade just laughs in the face at Brown then turns his attention to the cameraman still rubbing his neck after Brown dragged him into Blades room.

Blade: Hey man sorry I got you into this you can leave now this may get a little ugly.

Cameraman: Geez at last!

The cameraman then rushes past Demarcus Brown and out of the door forgetting to pick his camera up and legs it down the dark corridor towards the basement.

Blade then picks up the camera that was on the floor and shoves it into the chest of Brown who snarls at Blade.

Blade: Snarl all you want to fella but the message I want to give you is in there so take it home with you and play the damn tape.

Brown then just slams the camera on the floor breaking it in two and the cassette fly's out of the camera.

Demarcus Brown: I want it from you Blade, To my face.

Blade then does a face palm.

Blade: Right OK but your not gonna like it are you?

Demarcus Brown: Well hurry Blade my patience is running thin.

Blade: Well short version of the message is that Anarchy on the 27th February I will kick your ass and that goof ball of a partner too unless that is of course you wanna start this fight right here right now?

There's no ref's, No ring and at this point in time your trespassing on private property my new home and they say you can use reasonable force to stop an intruder and you my friend are intruding in my personal space also.

Blade then stands in a fighting position waiting for the response of a stunned Demarcus Brown.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 17 Feb 2013, 2:40 pm

A sadistic grin comes across the face of DeMarcus.

DB: You want to fight Blade, you sure that’s a good idea? Hasn’t gone to well for you the last few weeks you’ve been laid with pretty little ducks floating around your head, last week would not have been any different had Orthrus not interjected himself. Only this time Blade there is nobody else here just you and me, no medics, no security from stopping me from going too far. You would be left here out cold all night then if by some miracle you actually wake up in the morning you will regret every crossing paths with me Blade. I will always be one step ahead of you in the game and the sooner you realise that the better, I am the alpha male around here and it seems that you need to be taught your place.

DeMarcus reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a metal object and place it around his knuckles

DB: You recognise this Blade? Do you really want to taste it again, I use this to force home my advantage, but everybody knows that I don’t need this to beat you, no I use this against because I simply don’t like you or what you stand for. All my life I’ve has been a struggle, I’ve fight and scrap for everything, even this company treats me like a dog making me pay my own way here, demanding I show my worth. It makes me sick to think at this moment in time that we are on equal footing because we are not in equal Blade I am streets ahead of you, the only reason you’re here Blade is because some fool got caught up in the nostalgia of this place and decided to wheel you out for one last hoorah. I am the future of this company not you, the fact I even have to face you is like a slap in my face by the half-witted simple minded cattle who run this place.

Brown takes a step closer to blade going almost nose to nose

DB: If I were you Blade I would start looking for another place to lay your air filled head, because whilst I’m around you won’t be able to sleep comfortably, you’ll constantly need to keep one eye open Blade I don’t think you realise just what DeMarcus Brown is capable of. Keep on down this track Blade and there aren’t many men who left who can tell you the tale of what you’re getting yourself into. The sooner this company realises that you are an unneeded commodity the better and the sooner I can get back to being the most dominant force to grace these shores, you’re a waste of both oxygen and airtime Blade and you steal it from the more deserving like a parasite on society. If I need to I will make it my personal vendetta to rid this company of the disease which is Yarmouth Blade.

You wanna fight Blade? Go on I dare you to throw the first punch

DeMarcus stands leaning forward towards Blade with his hands behind his back with a scowl on his face awaiting blades next move.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 17 Feb 2013, 5:08 pm

Blade just laughs in the face of DB who seams a little annoyed by this reaction and DM stands back up straight glaring at Blade.

Blade: You really are full of it aren't you Brownie? Do you know where I grew up in, Well let me tell you a little story fella.

I was an orphan moving from foster home to foster home and that was because they couldn't handle a hot headed 10 year old then one day my step dad came in with mother and they saw the potential in me and taught me how to fight and made me the man I am today.

Demarcus Brown: Oh please Blade no more of this sob story your boring me now.

Blade takes a deep breath clenching his fists together.

Blade: The next time you interrupt me it will be the last time fella.

Demarcus Brown: Yeah what ever, Go ahead then.

Blade takes another deep breath.

Blade: Well my father taught me how to fight not only in the ring but on the streets as well all the dirty tricks you need to survive in a street fight so if you really and I mean really want me to fight you then it will be you throwing the first punch and not me but you had better put me down and make sure that I stay down coz if you don't I will bloody kill you.

Demarcus just stands there not budging an inch.

Blade: And as for you been the Alpha male in this company don't make me laugh, Hell I bet you cant even do the Alphabet so you can jog in with that claim big boy.

I have met many types like you before claiming they are better than anybody else, Claiming the people came to see them and not anyone else well boo (bleep) who.

Who gives a damn about you or what you do, You are one of the most deluded wrestlers I have ever had the displeasure of meeting you say that you own this company, CRAP, You own this company like a chocolate fire guard is useful standing up against a hot gas fire and we all know what will happen to that don't we it will all melt away just like your time here in 6CW will melt away.

Know one will remember Demarcus Brown, Know one will care about Demarcus Brown and if you start a fight with me right now Demarcus Brown you will cease to exist on this world as I will put you to the sword so please throw the first punch "I dare you!"

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 18 Feb 2013, 3:27 pm

The scene opens in a darkened room, a flickering candle providing the only light source, the dull glow of the flame lights up the cracked brickwork of the desolate room as the shadows dance across the surface of the walls. Heavy breathing can be heard as a deep voice begins to echo around the room that resembles an abandoned castle dungeon.

“I have sat back and watched the sin for far too long, the world I once loved has become nothing more than a vultures nest with the Godless inhabitants mere parasites picking at the carrion that the demons have left them, their ignorance and greed has bred a blackened heart and it is in need of purification.”

A man steps forward, his face dimly lit by the candle light yet still disguised by the darkness his features masked, his eyes blank, dead almost. Suddenly the camera shakes and the image cuts to him screaming with his head in his hand and then straight back to his blank stare, he continues to talk

“I stand before you as a man with a mission given to him from God, a man who has been sent to rid the world of the darkness that has engulfed his creation, starting with the 6CW I will rid the roster of the evil that is in the souls of the so called superstars."

The camera pans out and the flickering light reveals that the walls of the dungeon have been covered in bible passages

“My name is The Reverend Edward Plague and I am absolution”

The candle light goes out and the scene fades to black.

Last edited by xviperx on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Feb 2013, 7:06 pm

We're backstage with Timothy Allen...

TA: My guest at this time...Jack Hurst

JH: Timothy! Why do we only meet in this arena? We should have a game of squash some time, I'll even play left handed so you have the chance of a point or two!

TA: You continue to baffle me at every corner Jack. Your thoughts on this week's match and the words of Mike Masters?

JH: Rarely does Mr Masters utter a phrase that even provokes a reaction. I'll presume it was something along the lines of "LOOK ME BIG N TOUGH" "I DO BIG STRONG THINGS COS I SCARY" and then some excuse about how losing to me is unimportant, probably all part of some master plan to attack me from behind after the match.

TA: You're not far wrong, Jack.

JH: A strange bedfellows match, thats the phrase for this sort of affair, I believe. I'm not adverse to a stranger in my bed Timothy. I always ask a lady their name, of course, but they just seem so keen to scream mine that it all gets a bit lost. Indeed, tis one of the perks of this job Timothy, every minute in that ring is like foreplay for the ladies watching me, the show I put on is helping me carry on the night after I leave the arena too, and we do have a rather beautiful audience.

TA: But the match itself?

JH: The cretin I shall partner has his uses. The boy is a physical threat, where he lacks subtlety he finds aggression. At the very least watching Masters and Helms lock together in the ring will be a keen interest to nature enthusiasts. The chance to see two hyenas scrap live will be intriguing if not a display of any skill.

TA: What about locking up with recent ally Roman Azrael?

JH: Roman has been a fine ally in the face of these two fools, but I'm keen to step inside the ring with him too. Respect for an opponent makes the match ever more exciting. My path to this place has not had glamour even comparable to facing such an enigma, to test myself against a friend as a foe will be a fantastic opportunity.

I must be off Timothy. That charming Alistair Cook lad is having trouble with his one day game again, a word or two from me usually sees him straight. Wonderful game is cricket, parallels with this sport that many fail to grasp. Whilst the likes of Helms and Masters swing and miss, elegance in motion sees both force and artistry lead to success. Toodlepip

TA: Toodlepip? Jolly good!

We fade to black.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 18 Feb 2013, 7:22 pm

DeMarcus cracks his knuckles in the face of Blade, and pushes his neck from side to side until that cracks as well.

DB: Don’t tempt me Blade unlike you I don’t need a second invitation. Do you really think I am interested in your failure of a life and your shortcomings, I’m sure the mean streets of Belton were a real nightmare for you. Come off it Blade that place is like paradise compared to where I’m from you wouldn’t last 2 seconds in a place like that, back there you need real street smarts you don’t live life you’re in a constant battle with it, with danger round every corner. I would have died of boredom in Belton wondering if a bully would come along and push me off my swing or worrying if some old hermit made it across the road safely. Whoever it was who told you that they saw a quantum of potential in you Blade was clearly either high on Jamaica’s finest or has been lying to you your whole life, just so you didn’t attempt to put a noose around your neck and do the world a favour.

DeMarcus breaths out heavily pushing out his cheeks

You claim people like me have come to this company in the past claiming to be the best and they have always failed, for once Blade I agree with you those men in the past were pretenders to the crown, a mere tremor on the landscape of 6CW DeMarcus Brown is off the richter scale. You see Blade where those other guys I won’t because I don’t have any boundaries to hold me back, I am here to do one thing and that is to bring chaos to this company in my own special way, to deal out my own brand of justice to those undeserving like you. By interrupting in my match last week all you have done is delayed the inevitable, I am the apex predator of this company and you Yarmouth Blade your just a lamb for the slaughter.

DB: You think I give a damn how people regard me; you think it bothers me that they don’t chant out my name like some fake deity. No my only concern Blade is causing whoever gets in my way a serious amount of pain, right now that person is you. Right now it seems you have a decision to make save yourself the embarrassment of me crushing you on national television or face me tonight, no crowd, no cameras just you, me and you’re impending reckoning.

Choose!

DeMarcus snarls at Blade growing impatient waiting for Blade to make up his mind.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 22 Feb 2013, 8:45 pm

We go Backstage to the locker room were Timothy Allen is stood with Marty Helms

TA: I am standing by with Marty Helms my guest at this time.

MH: Your guest at this time?? believe me Tim you are the guest here pal, me allowing you this interview, me allowing you my time which could be spent elsewhere and more productively. So yes you are my guest here and i believe you have some questions for me.

TA: Well first of all how do you feel about the upcoming tag match in which you will partner Roman Azrael?

MH: That is a good question Tim what do i make of this match.... well i am more used to partnering Mike Masters as me and him have a certain connection if you will but Roman has proved he is a tough fella and that is something i respect. As for Mike Masters well we know each others strengths and we know weaknesses simply put a mirror or an attractive female infront of Mike and you have him checking himself or the female out.

TA: What about Jack Hurst?

MH: Me and Jack Hurst just don't see eye-to-eye, you see Jack thinks he knows little things about me through what he has heard about me and my time in prison but there is a whole other side and alot more history to me. Jack you mentioned Cricket to our good friend Tim here when he interviewed you and said i would merely swing and miss well guess what Jack Cricket is one of the first sports i learned how to play and if i say so myself i am pretty damn good at it, there is no swing and miss with me i just hit sixes all day long.

TA: Finally what about the anouncement of the fatal four way for our PPV Absolution?

MH: Simply put Tim... i will walkout of Absolution as the victor of the match. I have spent enough time to know i can beat all three of my opponents it is just a matter of time before i am recognised as the star i was meant to be

Marty stares into the camera as it fades out

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 23 Feb 2013, 10:46 pm

Blade rubs his chin and gives off a grin that goes from ear to ear then rubs his fingers through his hair.

Blade: So its either leave it till the 27th on Wednesday or go to the ring now and kick the crap out of each with no interference no interruptions and if you will a fight to the death?

DeMarcus nods his head in agreement.

Blade: Well for me there is only one choice, We my friend will go down to that ring right now and kick the crap out of each other no interruptions and a fight to the finish and once and for all we shall find out who is the best between the two of us.

DeMarcus smiles as the two then make there way out of Blades room.

DB: You realize you’re making the biggest mistake of your life yeah?

Blade: Haven’t we quite finished talking, I thought you wanted to fight.

DB: I’m just giving you a chance to say your last words

Blade: Not going to need them

The two men walk the corridors of the backstage area in silence from that point on with only the moonlight to guide them through the darkness.

The two men then step out into the empty arena, the arena is dark with the only light being the side lights leading down the ramp and a single spotlight illuminating the ring.

As the men make their way down the ramp DeMarcus puts his arm out stopping Blade in his traps

DB: Last chance Blade we go another step and I won’t allow you to choose to run as far from this company as possible, think long and hard Blade there are no fans chanting your name, the only person you can rely on is yourself now.

Blade: What’s up Browny? You having second thoughts, its time someone taught you a lesson in respect.

DeMarcus pulls his arm back and sniggers and the men continue down the ramp to the ring

Blade jumps up onto the ring apron and lowers the second rope.

Blade: After you DeMarcus

DeMarcus looks up at Blade before walking around the ring and rolling under the bottom rope as the opposite side, Blade just watches with a shaking his head before entering the ring himself. The two men stand toe to toe with one and another.

DB: You ready fool?

Blade: Wait!

DB: I gave you your chance

Blade: I know, aren’t you going to ring the Bell?

DeMarcus smirks and casts a look over to the time keeping area.

DB: Ding!!

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Sat 23 Feb 2013, 11:38 pm

As Blade and Brown go to tie up the lights in the arena come up and from nowhere 20-30 security men flood down the ramp way and into the ring, half surround Blade the rest make a barrier round Brown

A security guard between the pair is holding his phone aloft

??: Have you got me on loud speaker ?

Security Guard: Yes Mr Andrews sir, we have the pair of them surrounded

DA: Now Listen here , what the hell do you two idiots think you are doing in my arena at this ungodly hour???

Blade and Brown are still being restrained, both trying to get to the other but the sheer weight of security holding them back

DA: This isn't Rocky , this is my ring, my arena and you morons are trespassing!!!
Get them the hell out of there now , I'll deal with you both on Wednesday!!!!

Security manhandle Blade and Brown, dragging them up the ramp and away from the arena floor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 24 Feb 2013, 1:46 pm

Mike Masters is making his way to the ring to address the audience. Before he makes his way out, a crazed fan in running loose backstage as security chase after her. Too Mike Masters suprise, the girl tugs Mike's T-shirt and pulls him back.

Fan: Ohh my god, I can't believe it! Mike Masters! Can I have your autograph? Can I have a kiss? OMG!

Before Masters can reply, security get to the fan and escort her out of the building. Masters then adjusts his attire, grabs a microphone and makes his way out to the arena to no music.

MM: You see that people, did you see that people? Fans, girls throwing themselves at me. I'm just irresistable!

The fans seem confused as they didn't see what was witnessed in the backstage arena. Masters continues to talk.

MM: My fan base in growing, popularity increaing. People, Mike Masters is on his way to the top. Since 6CW began its re-birth, I've been the shining light. Not only have I showed my god given in ring ability, however I've also showed my aggressive side. Just ask Jack Hurst. Hurst, you think I complain a lot don't you? What just because I lost to you? You got it all wrong, as long as I get the last word, thats all that matters. You see, yes I am an amazing wrestler. But Im still young, this whole thing is a learning curve. The wins will begin to tally up, the rise of Masters is soon coming. And it will start at Absolution.

MM: Now I've been put into a tag team match this Wednesday. And I have to team with someone I don't even like. This match means nothing to me. Don't get me wrong, I'll be there this week on Anarchy however my plans will be significantly different to the plans "partner" would have desired. Anway, the match that really matters is the fatal four way match at Absolution. Jack Hurst and Roman Arazael have already felt the wrath of Masters, Marty Helms? Well I've teamed with him, I dont really mind him. But he's just someone in the way of my quest to be the best.

MM: Ok now just to finish up. A message to the fan that just breezed security backstage, you, me in the parking lot in an hour. Because thats how I role. Oh and people don't forget, Im perfect, and your not!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Mon 25 Feb 2013, 5:01 am

Backstage, Miss Christy James is standing next to a 6CW logo mounted on a wall. “Ladies and gentleman , we have an interview now with one of the men preparing to fight for the Golden Briefcase come March, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack.”

Nate Nack steps into the shot wearing his trademark silver “Mighty Strong, Mighty Fine, Mighty Mighty” shirt. He's all smiles as Christy looks up at him.

“Nate, we've seen the footage of DeMarcus Brown and Blade trading words and nearly blows, yet we've heard barely a word out of you or Orthrus. Now some people say that your silence indicates fear, and others say it's being cocky. What do you have to say about it?”

“Miss James, I'll tell you why I haven't said much regarding my opponent this week,” he began. “I'm not worried about Orthrus at all. To be quite frank, I'm more worried about finding a team name for me and Blade.

You see, this week, it's all about getting every little bit of intelligence from Orthrus and get my plan together for Absolution. Is he gonna come out swinging? Course he will. Is he gonna try to hurt me? Absolutely, but both he and Brown know after our last match that I can come back from whatever he throws at me. This week will be just a taste of what we'll do in just a short month from now.

I'll be ready for the two of them, but this ain't the big one. No, I'm gonna save my tricks and my energy for that. But rest assured, me and Blade will take care of business this week and show the two of them that we're primed and ready for Absolution. We'll be mighty focused, mighty pumped, and mighty sharp. Mighty sharp... that's it! I gotta go find Blade!”

Nate Nack runs out of the camera shot, leaving Christy James beside herself. “Well, I guess that's it then?”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:43 pm

The camera cuts to a room somewhere in the back, but nothing can be seen as the room is descended in nothing but pitch black. A flame suddenly flickers into life, illuminating a staring face, and the fans can be heard booing as they recognise it as that of Daniel Reilly. The small flame, from a lighter Reilly is holding, dances, casting shadows amongst Reilly's face as he begins to talk into the camera.

DR: You pheasants may boo like the sheep that you are, going along with what it is everyone else is doing, but take a second to think about how long you'd have to enjoy this business if I wasn't gracious enough to accept a return back into 6CW.

My resignation was the 'resignation heard all around the world'. The business world turned and laughed in the faces of 6CW and Dean Andrews, because getting rid of your biggest asset is clearly a very very bad business decision. You see, I didn't return to this place to be treated like a common person. I do not need to earn a contract, I earned one years ago when I was making history as the man with the most 6CW World Titles to his name!

Back when 6CW stood tall, people like this Ron wouldn't of stood a chance. And anyone who did make it amongst the ranks, who didn't deserve to be there, I personally got rid of. The likes of Mark Matzko and Sohail 'SRA' Ahmed left shortly after losing matches to me, and as if I didn't do enough for you people, I even went and retired Hero!

But you idiots weren't intelligent enough to work out that my actions were for the good of this business as a whole, and more importantly, for the good of me! See, without Daniel Reilly, what is 6CW?

Now Dean Andrews has found out that I don't go away that easily. You don't just snap your fingers and I'm finished. You see, Mr. Jones and the rest of the talented and intelligent sponsors, understand that nothing but good things will come from me being in a business. I talk the talk, then I go ahead and I walk that line I created.

Mr. Jones, I want to thank you for having sense in seeing how important I am, it encourages me a lot more knowing that you and your great team have some input into decisions made around here.

And so I ask you to tune into Anarchy this week, where you will see me dismantle and destroy Dennis Hart, just like I used to do to Lex back in the good old days.

I look forward to seeing you all on my historic return!

Daniel Reilly smirks before releasing the lighter, casting the room back into pitch dark.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 25 Feb 2013, 9:26 pm

We go backstage to Orthrus sat in his dressing room as there is a knock on his door.

DeMarcus Brown enters his dressing room and says that tonight isn't about being partners but taking out the competition.

Orthrus nods at Brown and tells him that Nate Nack is his and will make sure that by the end of the night he'll be going home in a wheelchair covered in his own blood

DeMarcus Brown nods at him and says aslong as he gets his hands around the neck of the inbred Blade

De Marcus leaves the room as Orthrus starts to laugh manically as the scene ends

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Feb 2013, 2:18 pm

*Roman Azrael is re-watching the videotape of the attack on him and Jack Hurst at the last edition Anarchy.

Azrael: Very good, very good indeed. These moments come around many times in a man’s life, the occasions when he must stare into the face of adversity and is forced to fold or overcome.

Twice now I have demonstrated my superiority over those who claim to be my “equals” and twice I have felt their wrath once the match was over. Instead of settling our differences in the manner of which we are accustomed to in this profession, you have taken matters into your own hands and descended this into a prison yard battle.

Which is fine, if that is what you want then that is exactly what you are going to get. I am not adverse to fighting in a lawless environment and I will happily walk into the jaws of Cerberus himself in order to even the score with Marty Helms and Mike Masters.

*Azrael pauses the VT, where Helms and Masters are celebrating.

Azrael: Your one moment of triumph, and I urge you to savour it because it is not a feeling that you will experience very often. I have come a long way, professionally and personally, to get back to this point where I can finally make the climb to the mountain top…..I am not prepared to stand by and allow anyone to take that away from me.

This Wednesday night the powers that be have seen fit to mix and match, so to speak. In an attempt to create controversy no doubt and to heighten the sense of mistrust within the ranks. I am must team with Helms to take on Masters and Hurst, but believe me when I tell you that I am more than attuned to what consequences lay in store when that bell rings.

There is no common bond, except the thirst for success but I am more than sure that that component will not be enough to keep mine and Helms’ eyes on the same page for very long. I have come across men like this before, willing to sell their own family members down the river in the purpose of serving only themselves…a mercenary, a callous and cold individual and there is none more dangerous than them.

*Azrael blinks behind his mask and then stares at the palm of his hand

Azrael: But this is all part of the journey, a learning experience as they say and I welcome it like a new-born brother. For in order to attain the ability for triumph, one must enter through the minefield of betrayal and deceit….tomorrow night is a fantastic opportunity for me to gauge everything I need to know about my closest of rivals.

Because, whilst I may respect a man like Jack Hurst, he is still seeking the same treasures that I am and for that reason I cannot afford to look upon him as an ally. All four of us are targeting superstardom, all four of us are here to prove ourselves in front of the fans and in front of the critics. We may have come from very different backgrounds, with very differing outlooks but our goal is the same…….to climb that mountain, to reach immortality.

At Absolution, one of us is going take the next step on the pathway to glory, whilst the other three are left to feed off the scraps of champions. It is up to me to ensure that I am the man that gains that elevation to the level above, I have to better than the rest of the playing field………I must move past the tagline of “prospect” and turn “talent” into results, that is my next move, my only move.

So tomorrow we fight, we learn and we grow but the determination of results will not impact upon the final outcome. At Absolution is where we shall gain our answers………….at Absolution, we find out the truth!

Until tomorrow.....

*Azrael hits the play button on the VT again and watches the end of last week's action as the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down